{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Jolín with Celia :( ... I don't know what to say. Let's see if I can call you this afternoon, Alea. Kisses
Owash, with which Mariangustias :?: D ... Ayssss, if it is clear that no one understands what our day is like, unless they are suffering to the same extent, and for that only parents in the care of a child with diabetes can take care of theSituation ... I feel fatal complaining, because fortunately I have many things to feel good, but fatigue is what it has, and this time is resulting in extremely exhausting.In sorry !!!
Dana has finished Business Administration and Directorate 2nd of ESO, all outstanding except in Physics Ed, despite the fact that it is very good with sport and practices before the exams.
What a horror with those temperatures and that west, I imagine that it will be drowning.That gives me a lot of anguish. Here we are not having a very bad time.The nights get along, and I am already satisfied.
Prado, how beautiful?Come on, which is Friday and at least you can disconnect a little.

I'm going to lift Angela.Kisses and good day. !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/22/2012 5:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... finally Friday: d.Here the heat has given us a truce after the month of May that there was a lot of heat, now we walk with a jacket: D

Velia Woman, do not apologize, how we will not understand what the parents happen, I admire you very much and do not surprise me that you are tired, it is a continuous physical and psychic wear and tear ....... and of which I do not knowYou can ever rest: shock:
Let's see if you can enjoy the summer with more peace of mind.Ahhh congratulations on those note to Angela and also Dana, they deserve a good vacation.

Owash I am also with the "Endocrine Operation" :)) :)), I'm going on July 20 and we'll see how hemo follows, 6.5 of the previous one does not fit me much so I am intrigued by the next one that goesTo be capillary .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/22/2012 8:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mom, don't beat my heart !!!

And Mom, Montse, shouted as he managed to keep the car on the road: howoooooo?

Well, no, Angela hadn't said that phrase, I had said mom, you have forgotten your heart!Referring to a heart -shaped figure he had done with his friend Alicia and that he should have delivered to the honoree.But Montse had understood the other.And he had understood because his "state of alert" has been working 100%for a long time, without options that the brain will give time to tell him that he does not kill his heart and tells you the affected person is impossible.But his "state of alert" is like two reasons, because he is his mother, and because they are already 14 years of tiredness, 9 years without sleep as God commands, 9 years worked 100% every hour every hour, 9 years working.. running without a single "turns off that is already weekend."And the mixture of the two things makes its "state of alert" this latent always and in the front line without leaving resources for your brain to work.Because his brain is very tired and then that "state of alert" gains positions and starts controlling everything.

Montse tells me that we do not understand it, and I tell him that he is wrong, that we do not live it like her (fortunately), and that we will not be able to get the idea as it is happening, but understand it if we understand it ... Coñia, that I have been analyzing behavior of operating systems for more than 25 years.And besides this I fell in love.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/23/2012 2:06 p.m.

Juanluis is [Attachment = 0] inlove.gif [/Attachment]

Explain so well what zopencos do not know how to express ...

DiabetesForo
06/24/2012 3:11 a.m.

.... The applause emoticon is missing :)) :))
But how good Juan Luis explains :))
Ayyyy Montse I think we understand you perfectly, those of us who have diabetes live in a state of permanent alert, but it is true that the parents live it differently, suffering more ..... :( ...

Bueeeeeeno we are already in semis: D: D: D: D and eliminating France knows better :)) :)) :)) And putting two goals Xabi Alonso: D: D: D: D .....: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen:
And today to enjoy with Alonso and suffer a little with the Ponferradina that we play up to 2nd ...... full day .... hehehe ....

Kisses and good Sunday

DiabetesForo
06/24/2012 5:54 a.m.

What a paradito is the thread ...

How is heat and spirits?A lot of heat here, but at night it refreshes.

I remain without great discomfort of pregnancy, and the dream is gradually sending.Last week I slept anywhere :) My mother laughed.My brother called to see if we were going to eat and told him that I did not know if I would go because I slept even in a stick of a chicken coop ... He has everything :) Little by little he overcomes my father's death and I think having meAt home happy for pregnancy she is encouraging him a lot.Yesterday I was committed that I wanted to compare a pajamas and it gives me something because it is still very soon, but as I was illusion we went to prenatal (that they will close it and it is 50%) and less bad that there was a row to pay moreof an hour, so we left and we took some calamaraes :)) :)) :)) much better !!!PFF, I'm getting a lot of fat, but I'm very hungry and many hypos and if it is not for one thing it is for the other, ... the same is not much more what is now, but as before almost every day aTime to run, the balance that comes out now are 700 kcalorias more a day .... to see if I recover the energies and go to nothing or static bike or walk if the heat goes down a little.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/26/2012 3:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Inhuman heat

Yesterday in the courtyard of friends, in the shadow, 42 degrees.Today the same or worse.And the nights, terrible.Drake and Otto are defeated, looking for the freshest place, and I move them at times, to refresh them.

Tica, in my pregnancies I spent the same: zero discomfort, but a lot of hunger and a lot of dream.If you can, the best exercise is swimming.And at this time you want.

To others, thanks for the spirits.I suppose that one day I will find work and then I will go angry, but for the moment I remain the same, between furious and desperate.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/26/2012 7:52 a.m.

Good ..... for saying something :( .... this heat ends with me: ((: (: (((I'm exhausted, I don't feel like anything: mrgreen :: mrgreen: ... it seems that tomorrow thetemperatures by God that is so ...... ufffffffff .......

And we must all be the same for what I see, because this is very paradox ...
At least on Monday I start summer day, I can stay at home in the afternoon .....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/28/2012 6:41 a.m.

Fridaysssssss !!!!And David by Zaragoza haha, today full of the pool, and to rest !!Barbacoa tomorrow, on Sunday to the town to tell David's grandmother who is going to be great -grandmother :) And in the afternoon with the friend to see the game!

On Monday, GRRR, I have 4 since pregnancy and in all I have taken blood from my hand !!!I had been "the vein" in my arm for years, but lately nothing ... and it is that I get my horrible hand: s.The best thing is when they ask me, do you want to lie down in case you get dizzy?Are you afraid of needles?No, they are not afraid but since they go out of the way they strive to search the arm if that is to waste time ... a few years ago, in the emergency room, they gave me 13 punctures throughout my body (arm, forearm, wrist, doll,hand, foot ...) and at the end of femoral and of course the problem was diabetes and veins are becoming increasingly narrow ...:-/:-/:-/ I already desist ... whatThey say.A nurse told me that it was to prick my insulin in the vein, that if I wanted to try to get blood ... but now we are Yonkies ???

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2012 8:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, if I tell you what I see and hear daily about "professionals" diabetes of nursing ...: Shock: it is to scare.
Blood getting you a matter of luck ... luck that a good nurse touches you, I mean.
The problem is that, at least in my hospital, they usually put the youngest and less experience.:?
Courage at work ... to the morons or case.

I come to Acalorao from the pharmacy.
The increase in the minimum limit to be paid for insulin is confirmed, of € 2.64 we go to € 4.13: ((: x: x: x: x: x

I have asked about the strips and the pharmaceutical assures me that from tomorrow I will also have to pay 4.13 I have stayed: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock: shock:
I have explained that the strips do not enter the "chronic" section (ATC in technical name) and that its price is different according to the site of Spain ... and tells me no: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
Total that you see me explaining to a pharmacist how the price of an unregulated drug is calculated: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: in short, quiet, I usually be more mono.
Tomorrow I will go to the pharmacy to see how the subject is definitely.

And to all this our great National Federation of Patients without saying or Mu ... as expected.

The heat.
Well, inhuman ... Heat+moisture is insufferable. Suchas already sweating ... one thing :(
Yesterday with the smoke and the ashes of the fire falling on the city, at 3 in the afternoon that I left work, it cost to breathe and the atmosphere was overwhelming.

And the fire ... I have put it on Facebook, but I repeat it here.
A spark does not cause a fire of 20,000 hectares ... it causes the 40% cut of fire resources.
And the shadow of suspicion ... a few months ago the news came out that the government wanted to expand a landfill of metropolitan garbage in the same area that has burned at the same time that it processed a law that allowed to build on burned land: shock :... at the end neither one thing nor another went ahead.
Months later, casually, a fire devastates the entire area full of pines .... (shame gives that only thickets have been burned ... Of course the city is full of ash: Evil :)
Coincidence happened in 1994 in a nearby area ... fire and 2 years later appeared in the burned area several windmills of a certain hydroelectric company.
Chance.

Velia ... more relaxed ????
Prado to rest in the afternoon and naps in the style Owash: D

Hugs for Alea and greetings to the rest.

DiabetesForo
06/30/2012 5:25 a.m.

This is tremendous: ((: (((
The fire is already on the edge of the Sierra Calderona, just 25 kilometers from the city of Valencia .... has devastated pinadas of many kilometers.
In eye, the thing must easily go above 70,000 hectares although the "authorities" do not give figures, it does not surprise me.
Seeing it on a map, the fire closest to Valencia has more than 35 km in a straight line ...

Some photos: Link ... lla-0.html </a

The city is full of smoke, ash falls from 7 in the morning and the smell of burned wood is intense.

A lot of people playing their lives to turn off this ... and the shit of unverven politicians in their position, cutting money to the brigades ... This year they suspended a plane with a water tank that during the summer was dedicated to flying all dayand go in less than 10 minutes to any important fire focus.
That magnificent lucidity of politicians causes this disaster ...

DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 6:21 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
After an exhausting week we are in Madrid.Let's see if at least change from airs I am able to disconnect a bit.
Owash, what barbarity !!!Impressive the photos.Mother of God, to see if it ends.

And here and preparing for the final, with the natos included.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/01/2012 7:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

[Attachment = 0] xnytuc.jpg [/Attachment]

DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 1:46 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, impressive the images, my mother, I hope they control it, these politicians have no forgive, cut in important things, I do not understand
Velia, at least you have disconnected a week.
Here in the work, last night, and I'm going to prepare to see the TB game, to see what the red one does
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 3:02 p.m.

Impressive the photo Owash: Shock:, I hope they turn it off soon ..... uff ....

Velia so by Madrid ..... Have a good time, we also prepared to see the final, I hope they make us enjoy a beautiful game .....: D: D: D: D: D: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 3:23 p.m.

Owash What can I tell you?

I can only curse those who cut something so essential.I have a friend who is an aircraft pilot turns off (risky profession where there are) and tells things that put your hair standing.He lives in Sagunto, so he knows the subject well.
And following with pain that horror and that hell, in which thousands of hectares of nature and thousands of lives of animals that have been trapped are being lost (that distress me deeply), without counting on the houses and farms of many people.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 8:17 p.m.

Alea, you already said it was a risky profession :(: (((((

In my hospital are the other 2 injured pilots, they tell me colleagues who treat them as heroes, it is not for less.
Luckily it seems that they go ahead.

Very sad weekend.
What has been burned is an area very visited by most Valencians ... Many people have their second home in that area, many have gone on vacation, to spend the weekend ... it was along with the Saler, the mainBoscosa area near the city of Valencia.

And the reactive strips ... it is incredible that no one has raised their voice in my city ... incredible.
Nor is it any surprise ... anesthesia is widespread.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
07/03/2012 2:15 p.m.

Anesthesia is still widespread ... after having sent the news of the strips to all national and local newspapers, no one has taken the trouble to include it in their editions.
Nor does it seem that our representatives?In the associations they believe that they need to say anything ... No surprise, they do not know where the wind gives them.
So as I have already done everything I could, I erase myself from the subject ... If nobody else cares that they rob us, I can't go against everyone.

The fact is that the news has given very good results on the Internet ... In 3 days I have had almost 8,000 visits on my website: shock: And in Meneame the news has been very voted ...
Anyway, something else.

Next Wednesday I have endo;I've already seen my analytics ... I have lowered the gly to 6.5%... I had not dropped from 7 with enough
In 6 months with the bomb I have dropped 1.3% without making big changes
I see feasible, around 6% in the end of the year analytics.
Thyroid well, kidneys well, cholesterol a little to the limit (but without taking the pill 1 month to see) ... I have nothing.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2012 2:34 a.m.

Congratulations Owash !!!!!!!: D What a good hemo, if the bomb helps and much, of course you have to be motivated, if there is no miracle that is worth :)).
And of the issue of UFFF strips .... What is inconceivable is that you have to pay them and we do not, although I am already doing the idea that we will also begin to pay something:-/

Velia is already by Cáceres ?????
Alea already preparing the trip to Llanes ??????
How do you go ??????

Good weekend ......

DiabetesForo
07/07/2012 6:28 a.m.

Hello good.

Owash, congratulations.Look that it was hard for us to convince you for the bomb, but we knew you would take advantage of it: D and the other parameters, great.

Prado, on Monday I will get the tickets.We will probably leave the 16. I am looking forward to being with Vicente, in my house, and disconnect a little, if I can.I already have the strips (at the moment they continue to give us in the hospital, without cost), spare glucometer, electronic recipe for insulin ...
Celia is looking forward to Llanes.He didn't want to leave without the boyfriend, but he will go to the end of the month, so he is not going to be much time :))

Velia, to see if we see you this week to say goodbye.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2012 2:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.