{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea, I hope your father is not serious, I already call you.Velia, congratulations, that you have spent a very good day.
And or I am already with many exams to correct and little desire.Raquel, thinking about the dress that is going to buy for graduation, which this year is the first time they will celebrate it in their school, within a month., And I all proud of it: d.And in 15 days I have the graduation of the Baccalaureate kids, we will go from dinner.And the next day an excursion to Cantabria to see an exhibition of physics, with 30 kids .. pff, I get into many troubles.A kiss to all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2012 6:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Alea how is your father ??????I hope you better have it at home, tell us ...... a kiss
Regina how much stress;), you already have little for the holidays ..... And what do you plan to do when you finish?Are you going to continue studying?Because as things are for architects .....:-/
Velia how is the birthday ?????did you celebrate it a lot ??????: D
Owash Where you get: Mrgreen:
TICA How beautiful the house should be left?: D
Anabeg great hemo ...... congratulations !!!!!: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2012 6:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alea, I hope your father is nothing

Greetings to the rest ... that I have little time and little desire of anything: x

DiabetesForo
05/16/2012 4:29 p.m.

Alea, I hope your father is not serious, you will tell us.Kisses
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/16/2012 5:46 p.m.

Alea, I hope your father has replaced !!

a kiss

tica's profile photo
tica
05/17/2012 6:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.

I just returned from the hospital.My father is better.His lungs had been flooded and has a doubtful stain, in addition to 83 years.It is better.It is possible that tomorrow they are discharged and that the rest of the tests are being made outpatient.We'll see what it is.For now, shameful cuts: the hospital without air conditioning, with the heat it is doing, fanning their relatives.A shame.

Let's see if they are discharged tomorrow, because he is bored and fed up with hot.

For the rest, few novelties.

Thank you very much for interest.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/17/2012 3:04 p.m.

What a good news Alea: D ..... Let's see if today is leaving home ...... I hope ... and of the uffff cuts .... I better say nothing: twisted:

We are lazy or what ??????where are the missing .....: Mrgreen: ..... I'm torn ....:-/:-/

Kisses and good day ......

DiabetesForo
05/18/2012 8:05 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!I am very linked, and to deny it, also with little desire ... between the allergy, the antihistamines have me Amuermá, the quiet that is inhuman ... Uffff, Demangarillaíta Viva.
Thank you all for congratulations: D: D
Tica, Bueeeeno, at least you see your boy from time to time ... When you least expect it here.I assume that the dog is already quite well !!!
Anabeg, congratulations on hemo, Joooo, how good!
Alea, with you I've already updated, tonight or tomorrow I call you to see how your daddy.
Owash, let you do ... above that mood !!!
Prado, come, come, which is Friday and you have to repurchase !!!!
This morning I went to Membrío, a town where my best friend, Mamen ...Class When children turn years (they are a CRA and their class is 15 kids of 3, 4 and 5 years) the mother of the honoree will tell the story to the kids, they have their preferred things since childhood, they prepare a cake and they areThe protagonists of the day ... Today as it was the teacher I went to tell them, as a friend and a knowledgeable person of her tastes, hobbies .... What funny when they asked me things about them, what was their favorite toyAs a child, and older, hahahaha ... and how surprised they were because I knew ... then we have distributed a beautiful cake (Mamen is a teacher of those that every child should have had ... Aysss, what admiration I feelFor her ... anyway, I miss ... made a cake with a wrist face, with long hairs that decorated with pink licorice of those who wear itching on the outside, and each hair was decorated with a candy as a wayColetero) ... well, it was a beautiful time, we have had great.

Well, route, that we leave, today we have clumple ...

Tomorrow I spend the rest of the threads, which I am delayed.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2012 2:18 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon, route !!!I say, good afternoon, velia, hahahahaha ...

Anyway, that we are widered on Monday ... calm weekend, we have not tried even the Womad ... We were alone, so we have taken advantage to rest and see movies, that either is either bad from time to time.

Well, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/21/2012 1:45 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

:)) :)) :)) :)) ..... I am liada, I enter from time to time and when I'm going to write I have to cut: | also spend a while erasing spam: twisted:.What a horture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/21/2012 1:51 p.m.

It is true, this of spam is impressive ... I think there are more and more

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/21/2012 2:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route !!!

I am a little with the dated animated, I am wrong ... it must be spring.My back hurts, the kidneys ... the sugar goes like this ... yesterday I arrive home at half past six, I put on the bed because I couldn't stand it anymore with my back I was watching a movie, I got up todinner and at half past ten was already sleeping.The back is to run, I should lose some 3kg because now I already throw more than an hour and the joints suffer (but it is difficult to lose weight with the dagger diabetes ...) I hurt myself in the hip and to walk halfCoja was contracted my grrr back.

Well but apart from this well, David left on Saturday but on Thursday comes :) If all the "evils" will go up to the Pyrenees that has to be beautiful and we will make some simple excursion to "open" the season !!

Greetings to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/22/2012 3:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It seems to me that what you are is exhausted !!!!, you run every day?You know that the rest is more important in the practice of sport almost more than the sport itself ..... and if you are very tired, the decay is normal, it happened to me when I ran every day: |, now path and corrum, I combine the two activity of the age but it must be for age .....: Mrgreen: The years do not forgive hehe ...... come care for yourself !!!!

Alea how your father follows?is already at home ???? .....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
05/22/2012 4:23 a.m.

The thing I am exhausted is totally true, but it is not to run, I have three nights without sleeping well for kidneys/ovarian pain (in addition to back pain).But I spend today, I will ask for the doctor.

Until two weeks ago he went to run 5-4 days per week.When I scared with Neska I didn't get out that week and last week I was here David, I was only twice.I usually do 15km a day with the bike, but now that I am made a myell or bike, neither run nor anything !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/22/2012 9:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.

Tica, what better.Rest a lot and the exercise that is soft.

My father is already at home, much better in what fits (which is not much).At least he is comfortable and not in a hospital room.
For the rest, there are no news.Neither the exam date for the opposition comes out, nor leaves work, nor anything at all.Every day more pissed off by the looting that politicians, bankers and other children of bad mother are doing.

My mother worse and celia quite well, if we don't count that she doesn't study, of course.

Anyway, healthy and things.

DiabetesForo
05/22/2012 11:20 a.m.

It rests ethics, it was hard for meSome maintenance with weights or devices or walking, since I do it, I am much better, with more energy ...

DiabetesForo
05/22/2012 11:26 a.m.

Alea the labor issue is very bad, everywhere and I don't see it anything clear with all these measures, with so much cuts .... I don't know but I am more pessimistic every day ... in short .....
I'm glad your father is already at home: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/22/2012 11:30 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here preparing my boy's bags that goes to the capital ... snif, snif ... The weekend we go, but on Sunday we bring ourselves to the Natos, which next week is the fairs ... it will put theCrazy Head: Monze !!!That!Fedia ho or o o y?, No, Nati ... Fair tomorrow .... ok, yes ... and at 2 minutes again, hahaha.

Tica, I suppose it will be a mixture of everything.This date is also proper to be discouraged, above the general pessimism there is, and your pains ... Let's see what the doctor tells you ... Take care of yourself.
Prado, come, last tomorrow and Friday: D
Alea, a little kiss and a lot of encouragement
And the same for our child, Owash.
Regina, when Raquel ends ... Danilla has already finished some credits that will compensate with some courses she is doing ...
Nacho, what is your life?
Anabeg, did you examine?It is that my head does not give much of itself.
Well routes ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/23/2012 6:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route.

I still here without many news ...... Looking options ......... and increasingly determined to make the leap and put on our own.

Meanwhile I have enrolled in a remote master, and I entertain myself a little bonding to home: Mrgreen:

Of the politicians, bankers, etc ....... I better not think, that I warm me quickly.

As it is clear that they are not going to get us out ..... we will have to fight to get ahead autonomously.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/23/2012 12:47 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaa,
Alea, I'm glad that your father is at home, from the politicians and others, Arggg every time I heat me more, and I put on a bad milk ...
Tica, are you still with the pain?Let's see what the doctor tells you, to take care
Prado, yes, I don't know where we are going to get so cut, the thing looks bad, very bad.
Velia, I made a call on May 5, and this Friday I have the other, I want to finish ... I have my head made a hype, hahaha
Nacho, if you put yourself on your own, good luck
This week I am nights, already wanting to finish, and on Tuesday we are going to Turquia, I really want to disconnect, but on the one hand it gives me a penita to leave the little one, although a week it happens fast
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/23/2012 7:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.