{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Tica, good luck and I hope that Neska stays in a scare.I have heard a similar case and do you know what it was?that the dog was diabetic: shock:

Whatever, recover.Have us informed, that these things touch me closely.

And today "Horribilis" ends.I have hardly stuck an eye for being aware of Celia's friend.Worthy of a battalion of your colleagues, Owash.

To finish off, yesterday my jaw began to hurt and today I had the entire left side of the swollen face.In the end I had to go to the emergency room, because I could not eat, open my mouth almost, in short, very annoying.It turned out that I have, apparently, an obstructed salivary duct.Antibiotic, anti -inflammatory, get cold and eat lemons: mrgreen:

And tomorrow in the first hour they will come to open walls because there is a leak and they don't know where.Let's go very funny: Twisted:

And I promised a few days off ...

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2012 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good evening, I get quickly to greet Tica and Alea ... Tomorrow I tell you.
Tica, hopefully everything goes well.Much encouragement !!!
Alea, Jamía, go end of party !!!Talk tomorrow.

Good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2012 7:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, little by little he has been recovering.Apparently it was not a heat stroke as I believed.If it had been a heat stroke and has an internal hemorrhage there was practically no hope.They made a complete analysis and turned the transaminases very high and that is because it has the liver badly or because there has been a very strong poisoning (either poison, a plant or whatever).Today they will echo to ensure that the liver is fine and they have told us not to become a lot of illusions, but come on, compared to how I was yesterday, I am happy :) he has slept at home and everything.
The first thing they looked at him when he entered was the 190 glucose, I had not eaten anything that day and it seemed a little high, but the veterinarian told me that it could be the effect of a hiccup and rebound (which I believe this theory little).I see more likely because the adrenaline chute that the poor bug must have.At night I had 120 without having eaten anything in 24 hours (as the dog is diabetic, ... what was missing :))
Thank you very much for the spirits !!

Alea, what a rare thing about the salivary duct.I hope it will happen to you soon and that it does not hurt a lot: s and the friend of Celia, thinks that it has surely done well and above all to her parents to be a few days out with the assurance that you would know how to take care of her.Now that they wage Celia a few days her family and take a diabetes vacation

tica's profile photo
tica
05/07/2012 6:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good afternoon!!!!
Come on, we will cross your fingers because everything goes well .... courage.
Alea, how are you going?
Anabeg, years ago, when they inaugurated it, we took Angela to Micropolis, jolin, if it had a good time ... even the driving license was removed ... still, it remembers in such a way, that with 14 years you want to want theLet's carry haha
Owash, you are very lost, what will you walk in: D
Prado, and you, what is still very linked ????
I'm a little tristona, a young neighbor died the other day and I'm very impressed ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2012 2:29 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... jooooooo how those spirits are .... :( ... velia mood ...
Alea how are you going?How about that jaw, I hope that better ... and rest a little, if they make it clear ...:-/
Tica, I'm glad that the dog is better, to see if he recovers at all and without sequelae ..... it gives a lot of penita to see them sick uffff ..... I also had a fatal when my dog ​​was wrong ...... :(

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/07/2012 6:09 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I was now seeing the Breton's scoundrel, my mother has her ...disgust and how helplessness !!!

And how things are getting, SES has eliminated, without warning, consultations in the afternoon ... Do not see what grace for workers, who used that schedule so as not to have to ask permission at work ....Now it is easy, they have no right or get sick.

Tica, stop and tell us how the puppy.

Alea, more rested?At least you can sleep.

I'm going to study a ratillo.

Kisses and Good Díal

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/08/2012 6:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Tica, I'm glad that the dog has been recovered, often scare, the truth is that animals are taken a lot of love
Velia, many animals !!!Metropolix, a pass, we hope to come back
We do not have the afternoon in the afternoon, until 4:00 p.m.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/08/2012 6:15 a.m.

Hello good.

Here I, a little better.I can eat soft things.But we continue with the water leak and stress does not abandon me.I've had better years, really :?

Anyway, we will have to move on yes or yes.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/08/2012 7:41 a.m.

Good route !!!
What a calorazo (hey what helpless is this time, hahahaha) .... yes, today I came from the short -manga walk, and it was 10, so I don't want to imagine at 2 in the afternoon how we will be.
And the allergy already started too ... ayssssss
Thanks, Anabeg.
Alea, to see if they find the leak and end up with the plumbers ...
Prado, we have to call you, that we need to consult you a things.Tell me when it comes better.

I'm going to hold my clothes and start studying a bit, which will not be for desire.

Kisses to all and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2012 5:32 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ......... here a time Loooooco, crazy ...

Alea a huge kiss ....... Let's see if you keep improving and solve that leak ... you need a family vacation, diabetes, studies ... of everything ....: mrgreen:

Velia can call me when you want, at night from 22.30 I usually be free;) .....
How does the dog follow ?????

Good morning for everyone ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
05/09/2012 6:27 a.m.

Hello,
I'm sorry for not going, but I have been very busy for a few days and in the curro it gives me stick to connect in case the log's, but well, little by little I will go the "fear" that they know "it" :) as soon asI pass the trial period I will say: P

The Perrica is fine, they echoed and nothing strange came out but in the analyzes the liver continues to be altered.In a month or a month and a half it should have been fully recovered.It seems that they poisoned it, I commented on the park the next day and they told me that 8 dogs had died in that area.It puts me a bad host just thinking about it !!!

And I continue with the hypos, not so exaggerated, but I still have no regular the basal or the ratios.I keep going down the basal (I have been 6 units less than two weeks ago, 33% less), but I am afraid to "spend" the last dexcom sensor I widen just a week and there is not the economy to use one per week.I will wait a little to put on the next although if I see that I keep so unstable I will wear it, I carry my fingers dusty of so much puncture.

Alea, improve and take a good and deserved vacation !!

And enjoy these summer days !!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/09/2012 7:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

...... But what bad milk has some people: Twisted:, I'm glad that the dog has overcome poisoning, I can understand that there are people who do not like dogs, but from that to poison them ...I love animals I do not like to see loose dogs in the parks or by the city, you have to respect people who are afraid for example ... in short .....

DiabetesForo
05/09/2012 7:33 a.m.

Hello good.

Thank you very much for the spirits.The truth is that it costs to take strength to start when what you want is to go outside and literate to Mamporros with someone.Everything we are fighting for and for what our parents fought, without disheveled, without shame and, what is worse, without us doing anything, are being loaded.We are at home, stunned, like asshole, while we are dismantled and they take it warm: shock: I don't understand what happens to people, why it does not move, why we are not bordering on it until they are thrown out of the chair.

But no, the brown one those of football, as always.And the others, quiet, to see if they stop stealing us.We are gilipollas at all.

For the rest, without novelty.Every day more tired of being far from Vicente.Every day more fed up with my mother from ordering them.Today, when I returned from getting the dogs, I found the house completely full of smoke.He had put a pot on fire and forgot: Mrgreen: tired of not seeing the future clear ...

Anyway, you will have to throw and not look back.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/10/2012 11:14 a.m.

Good morning ..... finally Friday: shock :: shock:, what a week for God .....: |

Allow how right you are, what helplessness, on May 1 in the demonstration that was here I did not know how many we were, but no more than 2000 people, in this region there are 14000 unemployed, that explain to me where they were that day, at home??? .... I don't understand anything: shock:, this apathy is unbearable ..... and the panorama here is bleak .....

Alea the future we see nobody clear, you are not the only one, nor those who work for now see it clear, I at least not ...( ..... in short ..... there is no other to followforward although for desire ..... uf ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/11/2012 5:33 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Tica, what a slaughter of poisoning ... the truth is that you have to have bad blood.I am glad that yours is already recovered.

Alea, Prado, the discouragement is general ... I laughed the other day at the academy, my teacher is super camchano, we leave when he tells us those town clicks, in short, that he told us "Joe, is such pessimism thatYou breathe, it has become pessimistic to my wife ... Well, it does not go and tells me to turn off the light that is very expensive, and that this year we are not on vacation, that the country is in crisis, "(itsEconomy is quite apparent) ...
I am one of those who do not usually go to demonstrations.I have not liked ever, I don't know if it's vaguerry, or that the Mogollones overwhelm me ... but yes, it's time to throw themselves into the street.

The heat has me lazy, and the Matá allergy, on top of that I have already started with the antihistamine and I have a sopor, uffff.

Come, routeros, a lot of encouragement to everyone and kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/11/2012 6:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!!
Joooooo, how little I move through the thread ... Let's see if you tell yourself something, right ???
Today somewhat lower temperatures, but we have returned from the walk sweating the fat drop.
And na, as today is my birthday I will take it from relaxation, then we will go to the center to look some things.

Come, routeros, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2012 5:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D ...... that, that.Take it of relax that is your day .....: Mrgreen:
Here the temperatures have also lowered, what relief for God that these heats as soon as they are not good ......

And I'm still curing ..... uffffffffff .....: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
05/15/2012 5:29 a.m.

Congratulations Velia !!
This week is David here, very fast they are going on these days ...: D We have already chosen furniture for the living room, to see if we have finished the plant below before I return.
And for more, here fresher, although yesterday we were having dinner on the terrace and we did not go cold, the strange was the heat of this weekend, David almost runs to Germany :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/15/2012 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaa velia congratulations, enjoy your day
Tica to enjoy David
Today I had endocrine, the hemo 6.1 that continues.
Here it is cool, and give rains.
MUXUSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/15/2012 12:35 p.m.

Velia, congratulations.

I planned to call you, but they have entered my father in the hospital and I haven't had time.Talk tomorrow.

A kiss.

DiabetesForo
05/15/2012 5:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.