{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Mani garment, what a joy to see you here .... hopefully your mother's treatment of a good result, this damn AGGGG disease .... Much encouragement.I remember you a lot, don't believe.
That, that, Owash and Prado, will have to be repeated: p: p.: P ...
Owash, do not believe, that since I do not work (away from home, I say) I take many moments for me, especially to sleep and if I can't sleep, at least to rest, that this, as my wise husband says, is cumulative(Tiredness, I say).
Alea, Celia is thus so so, hahahahaha.
I will see No. 1, which we have hooked.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2012 5:37 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good......

Mani a lot of encouragement, the case is that the thing is well even slow ..... a big kiss ...
Yes, I am willing to repeat: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: but after you pass through the Bierzo: D, so ID planning ........
Alea I don't know why Celia surprises you :)) :)), it has always seemed to me that it is very ready (he has who looks like;)) So he has chosen very well as corresponds to an intelligent woman :)):)), I see you soon wedding:-/:-/

Well, I made the background, in the morning, all good but it seemed a bit light: shock:, it didn't even make me take off my slowders and the pupil dilated me because I have myopia that if not, or that .. or that ...... in short ..... how bad it does not matter .....: |

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2012 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A hug to Mani ... you are an example for everyone.
And on top of taking time to help families with diabetes.

Prado, did the pupil dilate you without taking off your slows?:))
Well, the important thing is that everything is fine.

And yes, you have to repeat ... where and as Posss almost does not matter.

Tomorrow I have a hard day personally ... We do a very important test to a 15 -year -old girl I know and who suffers from Chron ... we'll see :?
Sometimes it is difficult to overcome bad situations ... and lately I have to do it a lot at work, with very bad news for patients who take love.
I hope tomorrow is not one of those situations.

DiabetesForo
04/24/2012 1:40 p.m.

.... so it was Owash, I did not take off my lenses: shock:, hallucinated I still still and also who did it is the head of ophthalmology and when I said amazed "but I don't take off my lenses ?????"Noooooo told me, but if it is not necessary: ​​D, I had to stay with a face .....
I encourage tomorrow, not as hard as you think !!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/24/2012 1:51 p.m.

Courage Owash ... I hope they are positive news ... it is what you have to work on these places ... ufff, I certainly study oppositions to the SES out of necessity, of course not for pleasure ... and of course the thing aboutWarden or go through my head ... I suppose people get used to, professional deformation is called, right? ... come, a hug, handsome !!!
Prado, I stay ojiplática, hahahaha, and never better !!!I have to ask that ..: Juanlu, Tb.Remove the lenses.By the way today I will tell you, I will tell you.I'm glad your eyes are perfect.
And around here, very bad and bad bad ... We have gone to the Mercao and I have pelao all the fio I have wanted.Ahhh we have bought green asparagus, that we have a family meal of cousins ​​in Madrid, and I will wear land foods, Iberian siiii included, hahahaha .... But to hide, some tortillas and revolts of asparagus we will also put, burn rich rich, rich .....
I will see if I do something, that I am like time today.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2012 5:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... hehehej Velia Leave as asparagus and scrambled and give the Iberians who surely is successful :)) :)) :)) :))
And to the Extremaduran cheeses who are a delight, the other day we remembered Jose and I, in Carrefour we saw an ExtremaduraA sigh:-/:-/:-/ .......

DiabetesForo
04/25/2012 7:16 a.m.

Good night, route !!!!
Ufff, today I have not been very Catholic ... I don't know if it's the time or is that something is around, but I couldn't with the couplets :?
Prado, Alfinal will you have to settle for the League ... well, yesterday's game we still don't know the result, no?hahahaha ... ayssss, what a grace the joke:-/:-/
Feicities to athletics: D ... In the absence of joy of Barça, my beloved Barça, I am satisfied with the victory of Atleti: D
Pos ná, my husband is perfect, hemo 6.4 And little else .... yes, I transcribe his words when I get out of the consultation: "I think one day we discover that this of hem is a puffrus," hahahaha .... The truth is that in the previous one his controls were nothing worse than these, in fact, I thought I was going to be but:-/, it turns out that it goes down more than half a point ....
And to top it up for Angela's intervention ... what, do you say so to give me envy, right?Unde angry ....
And here it has rained, finally ... nothing to do with the end of the world that was announced, but hey, the earth has been wet, and the atmosphere will have been cleaned, I say.
Tomorrow Madrid ... I have already bought the Iberians and an artisan cheese that have told me that it is great.Let's see if one day of these I make you a package so that you do not forget.
Kisses and good night for everyone

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2012 6:09 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ........ all of bridge for what I see ... :(

Velia :)) :)) :)).Yes, we will settle for the League, another year will be ... and you with the Copa del Rey if you wins Atleti hehehe .....A lot of rain for what I've seen on TV .....
Congratulations to Juanlu by hemo hehehe ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/30/2012 6:59 a.m.

Jelou

Pos no, I'm not bridge ... in fact a lot of work this morning, against all forecasts:?
The most curious, a Pakistani who has pimplao half a bottle of bleach ... a dry stick, without cocacola or na.

Juanlu continues at the top of the diabetic elite: D

DiabetesForo
04/30/2012 1:22 p.m.

I find,

I have not had a bridge either, but short day !!

As I have told in other issues I have been in constant hiccups for two days and I am up to the H *** I have been running two days, I do not dare with this glycemia and also a long time ago.

That Juanlu's hemo but I think that Angela's answer better :)) :)) :))

Well I leave you that I feel dizzy I will end the juice reserves: Oops :: oops :: oops: (by the way 1 unit for dinner while at 120 ... "logical and normal" that is now less than 60)

tica's profile photo
tica
04/30/2012 3:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

: D Good morning, route !!!!

Today makes us sunny, but we have had a quite rainy days, I think they are not enough to fix the field and reservoirs.

Ethics, and those dowers?You will not do us cyberrtíos: D;) ... well, you will tell us how you are evolving.Take care of yourself.

We have been in Madrid.The family meal was very pretty, that very tired ... nati in its line.celebrates the birthday).But he didn't square him much, in Madrid as many people, as he did not see him ... they were arriving and of course, for a long time while we greet each other and were accommodating, Nati went to a second or third plane, something that does not enter insideFrom his plans ... the first of change jumps out loud "to shit the party !!!!", hahahaha ... what a list !!!
Well, everything was fixed with some whistles that each of those who arrived were given: D

Owash, half bleach?You will have a living Asao ... uffff ... what a job you have Jomío:-/:-/

Prado, more rested?Does it better?

Kisses and good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/02/2012 5:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, it seems to me that it will not ... but I already raised anything, but I see it haha.But I stabilize in a week I will already take the test.Today I got up to 150 because I already had the hypoglycemia after dinner and I zambe a glass of milk and two prince cookies (after a juice, dinner pasta and put on half of the bowl ...)
And today the same, 50 after breakfast and now at 70 and I don't know the portions of HC that I have eaten ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/02/2012 8:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!
Friday, good!
Ethics, how are you going with those dowers?Have you managed to adjust the guideline?: D
And the others, do you get in?Look what are you vague eh?
The truth is that I am also between vaven and drain, they must be the clouds we have ...

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/04/2012 6:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... I am not vague: ((: (: (: (.... is that I am more laded than the leg of a Roman ..... ufffff ..... This stress cannot be anythingWell: Mrgreen:
Also here very young clouds, a lot

Where do you get ?????????????????? ...... I miss you :(
How do you go?

Kisses....

DiabetesForo
05/04/2012 8:17 a.m.

I am here, Prado.I enter, read, I'm leaving ...

A few desire to write, with his head as a rocket attic.My mother, finally, has gone to spend a few days with my aunt to the people.And when I thought that this week we could relax Celia and I, to our ball, a friend of Celia, diabetics and with a thousand more problems comes.It will be until Sunday, just the day my mother returns.

I begin to think that the rest I will have to postpone to eternal rest ...

Health

DiabetesForo
05/04/2012 9:35 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
I study, last week I did a part of the exam and tomorrow I have the written part.In Madrid great, the Warner liked the weekend, but the Saturday went to Metropolix, we loved it, and I spent big, it is mounted very well, and parade on the catwalk with public and everything :)) :) :)) :)) We had a great time.
Here the weather has improved a little, although for the weekend they give rain, tomorrow after the exam you have to curb.
Today I went for material and for the glycagon recipe, which was expired in April, and the nurse has told me that I do not need glucagon, how?It is that you notice the descents ,: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: I already argued with her, her answer: Go to the header.On the 15th I have educator and endocrine, I will ask the recipes to them, I need 2, one for home and one for work, we have left the ambulatory of a bad milk ...
Greetings and good weekend

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/04/2012 10 a.m.

Hello,

My descents are still, I am going down trend, but I try to be a bit fair with the Bolus and then with the basal I get well to the next meal (I know it is not the most correct but it is afraid to continue reducing basal:S. I am rare, I am more "fear" the increases than the hypos: p) yesterday for example at the hours it was 150 and the dinner reaches 70

For the rest, they are a bit "special" days, the 7 ago my father died and above all for my mother, they are very sad days.It hurts a lot that my father is no longer, but it also hurts that my mother feels how she feels ... I guess the hardest thing is the first year, because they are the first birthday, the first Christmas, the first anniversary ...

Anabeg, something similar happened to me.I was traveling and I went with the recipe to a pharmacy and told me that they did not have it to ask for it, but since it was something "not urgent" that would take a few days (a strange thing because when it is insulin if I go in the morning, by thelate already have it).I told him that I was traveling, and he replied that he did not worry, that they would keep me in the fridge and that he picks it up.I told him that I "needed" for the trip and told me that what I needed was insulin.I took the recipe and went to another pharmacy.

Beist to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/04/2012 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Uff that mother's day, ... I'm going to run this morning with my dogs, I'm often running with them, and when I had 4 km neska, I get back and see many people in the background around a "lump"He had passed out, I don't know if he has given him a heart attack, a heat stroke (not very heat) or have poisoned it.He made him massage for his heart, when he stopped he stopped breathing.The lost look in infinity, fainted.I have taken her to the veterinarian and they have not given me good news.At eight o'clock.I know that people who do not have dogs cannot understand the love they are taken, but it is hard :(

tica's profile photo
tica
05/06/2012 12:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Uffff ... Tica how much I feel :(, it has a very bad time, I think so ... I hope you can recover, you tell us .....

DiabetesForo
05/06/2012 2:46 p.m.

Wow, a tica hug ... Let's see if there is luck and recover.

DiabetesForo
05/06/2012 2:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.