{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good.

I walk like chickens, without stopping but doing anything:-/

Celia well, if we remove your controls and studies.Well, removing that, great.Little by little, or, as my friend Tessa would say;Oooooooommmmmmmmm

And quite little animated.Vicente away, here, the very black work scenario, my mother giving where the cucumbers bitter ... the day before yesterday was exhausted and I decided, a very rare thing in me, to throw myself a little after eating.I lay on the bed at 4. I fell asleep and at 4 and twenty my mother calls me.What do you want, mom?No, nothing, daughter, as I didn't know if I had to wake up some time, I come to ask you.No anymore, thank you: Mrgreen:

And I still study, knowing that it is more difficult to get a place than to get the primitive, but I have no choice.

Anyway, healthy to all and those things.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 3:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Come alea, you need a good barbecue at the wheel house, or a rice of those of Iberian, rich, rich .... So no stirring and sees thinking when it comes to you, that we are going to pick up ...

And the endo well, that modifies some breakfast things (now we have been neglected), and little more because for 14 years he sees anything very abnormal ... that he will try a diabetological talk with her because she has been educated passively, something thatI am glad and it seems very positive.And see you in 1 month ... this time with hemo ... Ayssss that tires that I am.

Tica, I'm glad that everything goes well ... and why hears you badly?It will be for something alien to diabetes, right?Why is your control quite good, right?

Owash, we are talking.

Kisses

is

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/19/2012 5:56 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, I was going to have called you tonight, but it has already become late.Talk tomorrow.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 6:02 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Velia, let's see if you manage to adjust and improve glycemia, much encouragement !!!I keep looking, to see if the maidin atina, :)) :)) I was reading but as I read I am afraid, it seems to me that I will not read much, whatever it is when the time comes because it will be and I will guide myself forwhat the educator and gynecology tells me.
Alea, a lot of encouragement, sometimes everything is joined and everything is done uphill
TICA, David is not with you?What did not hes be for diabetes?The remaining thing would be great: D: D: D
Owash, how about everything?
Prado, how are you?Here he is doing a while, my mother, often we have been, to see if they stop the tap that have opened it and do not do it closed, hahahaha, scales will come out.
This week I am nights, next week I have the Basque exam (Thursday) and then after doing the exam for Madrid, until May 1, to see if it does not rain.
Many kissesssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/19/2012 6:54 p.m.

I think I think it is for diabetes, but hey, I've been diabetic time for a long time and I only have that problem.I don't complain.They did coagulation tests and I have no problems.I think it is for diabetes because when I have very bad glycemia it is an even more disaster.(Apart from that all doctors told me, but that is not a reason;) the last time with the fault was diabetes, not an radiography were going to do me).I have asked for an appointment at the Plato surgeon because he told me that it was better to treat the wounds before the scar appeared.

Velia, if I have good control, but it is what you have to start so young ... there are also studies that show that if the patient debuts being very small the complications are delayed a lot or never arrive, who knows?Better to live the day to day.Little by little I am not able to think about what can or stop tomorrow, within a month or in a year ...

Anabeg, David is in Germany until September, but we with relative frequency: '(now I'm at the airport to go see him.

Have a good bridge (those you have) and make you good weather !!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/20/2012 12:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jelou

ALEA ALEA, WHAT DOESN'T KILL OR SOMETHING: MRGREEN:
Opos are difficult but not impossible ... You are above the average, so you have more safe chances.

Hummm Iberian rice: P: P
Passively educated:-/ I don't understand that concept ...

Nachooooooooooooooooooooo, how are you going ???
Will you not have a while to do that of the diving that I told you ????

Tica, that goes well for Germany

Anabeg if reading is almost as bad as exercising: Mrgreen:

Tomorrow I work :( I have a guard until 3:00 p.m.
Anyway, we'll see.

DiabetesForo
04/20/2012 2:06 p.m.

Hello!This weekend is left in Oviedo, boring, although I have to correct a lot and see an aunt in the hospital, anyway as it does nothing more than raining, I don't care much either.
Alea, do not discourage you, that there is little left and you have to requested it, you will see how you enter the list to call you, and who knows if you even take a direct place even if you have no points, but you are very well prepared and you are veryQuiet, and now that Celia is very careful, because even more.
Tica, you look very happy with work and at home, I'm very happy.To heal there is an ointment called Nutracel that is superbuena, it is used for burns but maybe they do well, they give it without a recipe ..
V Elia What will that passive education?What have you given everything done?, because I also educated it like this and she alone became independent when she wanted, without hurry and without traumas.It's the best, because there is no reason to hurry and learn without realizing it.
Owash, have a calm guard and then give yourself a good nap, I did that today, which is very good for tension.
A hug to everyone!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/20/2012 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks for the spirits, Owash and Regina.But the thing is difficult, very difficult.There are 112 places and we present about 28,000.In all academy exams I am above 9, most above 9.5, but it is not enough.To get a place you have to get 10, because we are too many :?

And for Ferrari auction he still does not give Alonso a decent car;)

Health

DiabetesForo
04/20/2012 8:01 p.m.

ALEA VENGE ANIMO !!!!!!!!!!!You are worth a lot, you know ... so nothing to decline ....... a kiss

DiabetesForo
04/21/2012 5:47 a.m.

Alea Alea, you already know that there are gusts and who knows, the time to study for oppositions is more valuable than to work in a real estate.You never know ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/21/2012 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaa,
Oh what a time of time, does nothing but rain and rain, scales will come out :)) :)) :))
Tica, until when are you in Germany?September comes fast, encourage !!!
Owash, hahahaha
Here I am in the curro, studying for the exam, already wanting to arrive the day and do it.
Good route, I continue with the studies
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/21/2012 4:18 p.m.

Here I am recovering from another pajama party ... well, this has been smaller, only 3 ... they have behaved well: D
And soon I'm going for Alea, who comes to eat with us: D: D, to see if we encourage her a little.
Let's see what I wanted to say with passive education, it is that when Angela debuted who received diabetological education I was me, so what Angela knows knows through me, does things because I do them ... come on, howThat they are not 1st hand ... I think it is good that they reed it, not because it does not know, what knowing Latin knows, but because over time vices, sometimes for good and sometimes for not so well, and alreadyThat he will have to gradually take care of his life, because he is not so that he puts his batteries a bit, right?
Regina, I have you as an example ... I am also a bit ñoña with Angela, so when you tell how well Raquel is handled and the things she does, how independent it is to be so that you have been so on top, hey, because asI encourage me.: D
Tica, I suppose that back ... well, is that to recharge the batteries .... hey, and what are they based on to say that of complications?
Nacho, that you have abandoned;)
Anabeg, good luck on the exam.
Prado, a kiss.

Well, kisses everyone and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/22/2012 7:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, I return tomorrow: D which in Zaragoza is a party.Oh what to live separately, but there is less: D
I also received some "classes" when I was 13 or 14 years old.When I debuted education, my parents and brothers received it and the same happened to me, that everything I learned was from my mother.It is not bad to review concepts ...
The complications, to see if I find the study.It was curious, I came to say something so the sooner is debuted with diabetes less complications and later appear, as the body grows "accustomed" to a "sugar overdose.I will have it at a archived home as "favorite"
I pass this link Link ... -13-a.html <!And I encouraged myself: a diabetic man for more than 62 (with the insulin of that time) and without important complications
Well, let's see a movie !!!
Take advantage of what remains of Finde !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/22/2012 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.
Back from food at Velia and Juanlu's house.As always, very nice the time.Prado and Owash, we remember you.The very rich rice.
Then they were Celia and her boyfriend to drink coffee and back home.I took my dogs and now I will see if I study for a while, even if you want any, the truth.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/22/2012 3:57 p.m.

Ainssssss that envies more bad I have ... for food and for the company.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2012 4:07 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Today it is also good, a little windy, as it has been speaking for a few days, but sunny .... so although Juanlu have to work, I will try to take advantage of the party day.Maybe I get to pay the plants, I'll see.
Yes, a very pleasant time with Alea.In the end he played rice because since time was so crazy he did not want to risk the barbecue, hey and would have square ... but hey, it came out good: D and yes, we remembered Owash and Prado, Ayssss, what a penita away.In fact we took photos to send them, but they failed.Angela had been hinge with the new camera of Juanlu, and had to give her some option, so that the photos came out all negicia: shock:-/ ... and in the afternoon Celia introduced us to her boy, Joer after attentive, educated and assistant to Celia, on top handsome, the Joío ... not if the girl is not ready or na: D
Tica, how good, one more day there ... Bueeeeeno, which September is just around, and there will be vacations in the middle;)

Come, route, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2012 6:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... ayyyyyy how bad is envy :)) :)) :)) :)) :)), Owash I also envy and what a shame to be so far: (: (((what a penaltyof photos hahahaha

I am also in house, maruje, which is a party, the day of Castilla y León:-/:-/ ..... also a lot of wind and clouds .....

Tica, good trip back .......

Kisses and good day

DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 7:16 a.m.

Well, here is not a party and we have 27º ... everyone in short manga, even the dogs that detect hypoglycemia are heat: mrgreen:

Velia, the lazanese does not enter your imaginary, right?;) ... what a fond of doing things :))
Luckily the Afotos did not come out ... the drool would have gathered with the bile of envy: Oops:

DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 1:17 p.m.

Hello family
I have entered because I wanted to comment on a couple of post of the forum but I greet you before: d.As some of you know Liada with my mother, the thing goes very slow.The treatment has been and is being very hard, hopefully it will endure and all this martyrdom serves for something
For the rest, tell you that my chocolates are very big, so I have to take advantage of many kisses that don't leave me within anything :)) :)) :(
Tomorrow, in those meetings that organize at the Hospital of Parents of Diabetic Children, we have a meeting with an education inspector to raise the problems we have in the schooling of children.I have prepared a presentation with the usual problems, so man can come patiently because he does not know what awaits him, hehehe
I have read you and I see news, but what I remember most is the Celia's boyfriend: D (what's good luck) and the Velia rice:-/ (and what an envy)
As soon as the waters return to their channel to see if I can write more often because reads does not spend a day without doing so.
Many kisses for everyone and thanks to those who have remembered me and you have sent me encouragement these days.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/23/2012 3:14 p.m.

Velia, I am also delighted with the boy, you know.This daughter of mine will never stop surprising me :))

Prado and Owash, we will have to repeat ...

Mani, a lot of encouragement with your mother.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 3:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.