{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Regina, hahaha, I know those brownies well, not for me, that I do not go to me, but because Juanlu was zamping with a taste .... Jolín, that well that with a ball he has so much control over that type of meals... Kisses .... Aysss by the way, go casually, hahaha ... ünete to the club :)) :))
Iris, what has been said, we look for you quickly .... To start, you are already sending us the curriculum;) :)) :)) :)) Welcome !!!!
Anabeg, 2 years already ... I'm not going to gly, huh? ... well, the important thing is that you have a magnificent control and good hem.

And I have a anger of 15 ... And that I told Juan Luis that he was calm .... They have passed Angela to adults in primary care, well, yesterday I had to go to make the change because his nurseFrom pediatrics I could no longer give me strips .... today I have gone to the new nurse and ask me what how many controls it is done, I tell him that 8 or 9, and he tells me, what ?????, yes, yes, yes, yes,9, to be well controlled you have to measure yourself, I tell you ... and the fool tells me the fuck, that to be well controlled what you have to do things well ... AGGGGGG, it will be jerky !!!.I tell me that control is diet and exercise, and not fix everything with a peck, that if I do not realize how my daughter will have ... in short, that I have silenced myself, and at that timeI have thought that the comment was not worth it, I have taken the strips and I have started ... now, it is when the anger is coming ... it will be .... Aysss, I shut up.

Well, route ... kisses and good day,

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/12/2012 5:56 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Regina, daughter, don't hurry.It is that Raquel is so pretty, so intelligent, so high and architect, that I almost think imposes them :)) But everything will arrive.Notice that I believe that if Fernando did not have a girlfriend, they would do a great couple;)

The truth is that Celia's boyfriend does not stop surprising me.The day before yesterday sent me a message to the mobile to let me know that Celia had a catheter change, so that I did not let her happen to her: d.Warns her to do the controls or many times he does them: I like this kid, yes sir.

Iris, whenever you want.I think we can make a stay with single and single, to see ...: P

For the rest, few novelties.The day before yesterday I had a job interview, for a real estate.I would be great to work while I prepare the oppositions, but I don't know what will happen.Next week they will give me the answer.

And my mother has me crazy.He has commissioned three different glasses in three different optics, but does not remember which, except for the third.He leaves, he commits some, he forgets that he commissioned them and the next day he commits others: Mrgreen: Now I will have to go optics to optics asking: Twisted: And what do I do?Don't let her out?: Shock:

Anyway, I will finish the food, which is already time.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/12/2012 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course!!It would not be bad hehehe

iris's profile photo
iris
04/12/2012 2:03 p.m.

You talk about Brownies and don't even name me :?:: ((:(: Evil:
Luckily I am on a diet ... Only the odd days that end in 5: Oops :: Twisted:

Now he made me want to meet Raquel and Iris, look where :)) :)) :))

Alea, to see if they take you at work ... step prior to your official future.
Your son -in -law: O: Shock:
And your mother ... Well, you know, patience because little else :?

Velia .... welcome to the exciting world of consultation nurses (obviating educators, of course), some have a contract inherit something (I suppose).
It is not worth discussing ... You have some rights and period.Endo paper and shut up.
Very cool the Afotos.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/12/2012 3:30 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Prado, do you get?
Owash, what ready, to meet the girls, huh ????:)) :)) :))
Alea, Joía, you had not told me anything .... come, to cross your fingers, to see if they call you ... luck !!!!
I Liada, this afternoon Angela celebrates the birthday, they come to dinner and sleep their friends, I think 7 ... we will see them all in the living room, hahahaha ... Luckily tomorrow is Saturday.

Come on, route, kisses and good ´Día.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/13/2012 5:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... around here, without time or breathe :)) :)) :)) :)) .... with the website of the Tax Agency collapsed these days:-/:-/ and the term ofThe tax domiciliations that ended the 15, then imagine, fortunately they have extended the deadline until Tuesday, if .....They do not charge ....... in short ......: mrgreen:

Then I return ......

DiabetesForo
04/13/2012 6:54 a.m.

Nothing, they have not taken me.
On the one hand I bother me, because I was very good, but I have more time to study.They miss it.

Owash, you are encouraging, huh?

Anyway, I will see if I relax a little, that my mother has given me another morning toledana.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/13/2012 9:39 a.m.

Good afternoon.I just wake up, as creatures did not fall asleep until 6.30: shock:-//
Prado, another complicated era dick.Cheer up!!!
Alea, there is no evil that for good does not come, no?

Very windy and cloudy day here

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2012 2:49 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Go fools of the real estate, no idea of ​​selection of personnel ...

Hummm I will also have to put myself with the IRPF, I have taken the draft and return me 71 Euritos ... but I have to check my brother's and that of my aunt:-/ from one year to another I forget the concepts and concepts and concepts andI have to read a lot of definitions to mediate the draft.
A year I did not check it and they hit me a fine, they were wrong, I did not realize and instead of returning I had to pay for usual euros: Evil :(

My mother, 8 teenagers shouting at the same time :?: x :))

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 3:42 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Are you free today, Owash?
Ufff, the rent, less bad than that is responsible for Juan Luis, hehehe ...
Prado, Alea, encouragement !!!
By the way, tomorrow I am going to make my first manicure, hahahaha ... my nails are going to the stern, but I have no idea of ​​fixing them ... If I let them slim, I am very slim, if I paint them I get out, I get out,Aysssss, another job, hahaha.
Yes, 8 intractable adolescents ... what a nochecita ... they have spent it as God ... Angela has been dragged all weekend, in fact the Saturday was with the father and fell ash -nap and when he woke upI was so low that I couldn't talk ...
Well, routeros, kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2012 6 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I love to read them all.I had never entered this thread, but I have been following him for about two weeks and now I always take a look.;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/16/2012 10:27 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

...... hehe though you know, don't read us alone, tell us things;) What you want .....
From what I see then, Velia, you are still without eating your nails :)) :)), I never did my manicure, I am very lazy to go to do it to me but the truth is that it is worth it: oops: ,,I am also a disaster: Mrgreen:
Ade as you say they miss it: Evil: Do you know when the oppositions are convened ?????

Well, I am hallucinated, on Friday I went to the hospital to collect the bomb consumables (for a month: twisted :) and I went to ask for the background because the endocrine said like three months of waiting and it turns out thatThey gave me for Tuesday, April 24: Shock:, there is no one who understands it, in short ..... I'm going to review at 9 months but I no longer change it .....

How are you still hand in hand, already recovered ??????

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 11:20 a.m.

Yes, Velia, today is a party in Valencia ... San Vicente Ferrer, patron of Valencia.In several places in Valencia Capital, some scenarios are set up in the street and a (assumption) miracle is represented by children.The actors are children ... Not that the miracle are children: Mrgreen: well the same too;)
Leaving aside the religious character that repels me ... It is a really cultural tradition, of the few that I know (they represent ancient texts, theater, it is done on the street for free ...)

Prado, I do not know if they do it for León, but in Valencia they bought (I do not know if they paid them ...:-/) enough retinographers and distributed them by primary school, so that type 2 made the reviews and do not saturate the hospitals.
That is going well.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 1:32 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!And cold !!!By God, this is crushing.

Here we walk and not in a very good mood, I am stressed, yes, yes, although it seems a lie ... the glycemia of Angela bring me crazy, the same at 3 or 4 in the morning they begin to rise ahead if there wereZampao a ham sandwich, and the same thing happens at 8 in the afternoon .... Super variable, and with the continuous meter it is already madness, of course, because as I say, eyes that do not see ....Tomorrow endo and this is where to grab it ...
Owash, we have a party next Monday, I think Prado too, right? ... Is San Jorge.
Nana, stop when you want, here all those who have a good mood are well received.

And little else, I'm going to see if I study something, what a good failure makes me.

Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2012 6:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... But Velia how we are not going to believe it, we all have experience of how stressful diabetes can be:-/:-/, come and tell us how in the endo ......
Yes, next Monday is a party here, it is the day of Castilla y León: D .....
And here also very cold, it rains and the mountains well snowy, throughout the winter it did not snow and now we are surrounded, in short, it is better late than ever ......May my plants hold: Twisted: .....
Owash here that of the retinographers because it will be that no, that I know anything at all, the background reviews to the diabetics continue to be done in the hospital, it is true that it is a separate consultation and that is why there is noSo much waiting list .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/18/2012 6:44 a.m.

Ayss Prado, is that this is more complicoo:-/:-/:-/

Prado, now that I see you connected, I am not able to disconnect ... the page format has been disconnected: X: Shock:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2012 11:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I simply close the forum ....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/18/2012 11:15 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
How cold and how black everything is .... Also a lot of wind.I do not remember as many days of wind as these in this area ... to see if it rains at least, what a good failure.
And here I am drawing reports for the endo ... I have a headache.
Alea, how is everything going?How about Celia and that luxury of the boy that has been thrown?Let's see if we see each other.
Prado, come tomorrow is Friday and then 3 days of rest.
Owash, when could you go to Ponferrada?More or less in what month, that time is on top.
Ethics, already recovered?How about the job, tell us something.
Anabeg and how about?Are you still with pregnancy plans?

Well, routes, I will continue with the reports.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/19/2012 5:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello,

I am Liadilla, Sorry for not spending more often.But I read you every day with my mobile when I have a little while.

The half hand well ... I say half because there is no way to heal.Work too well.And tomorrow I'm going to see David: D so even better.

Now that the good weather begins, would you feel like making a stay somewhere intermediate?

tica's profile photo
tica
04/19/2012 7:17 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Velia, pos no idea .... Theoretically I have vacations in August, but I would like to leave me 15 days for September, but I do not have it confirmed ...
So it would give me almost the same ...

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 12:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.