{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Tica, it's incredible.
At least it has already passed and, in a way, it was for diabetes :))

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/04/2012 2:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

TICA IMPROVEMENT!

iris's profile photo
iris
04/04/2012 5:58 p.m.

Jelou

What a tica fabric ... did nothing bothered you?Wasn't it because of you at the airports?:))
A crack the emergency department ... your hand hurts because you have diabetes : shock :: evil:
Congratulations on Hemo

Lone, the age is an excuse ... that the Internet has been 2 decades and to which we have thirty -two already took us older also: Mrgreen:
In the end, here we are already a family ...

I have been pissed off since yesterday.
I had endo and as expected, for 1 week endocrine syndrome at its peak ... inexplicable hypos, silly hypers, total roller coaster ... However, the worst thing is that on Tuesday I changed the entire pump systemAnd in the afternoon I began to take off.
I made an Apaño with a dressing that I had at home but did not hit anything, stuck to the catheter but did not hold it at all well.
The Wednesday morning, when I arrived at the hospital to work I already had the catheter left ... so I had to change just before I go to the endo consultation.
I told my educator and put me a dressing that is used to seal the roads for the drippers that take place in my arms and that is extrafuerto ... neither for those, I did not hit anything, neither the catheter nor the dressing norNothing ... a disaster.
After a couple of hours, everything took off again ... I went up for a new box (in case the lot failed) ... I put another new one, but when I got home again the same ...Takelled: ((: Shock: :( obviously all that without coming out of 200 throughout the fade tomorrow.
I remembered Mr. Medtronic and his whole family ...
I shower, I raped the whole area of ​​the belly, I cleaned and drought very specifically the area where I was going to put the catheter again, (the fourth in 1 day:-/) and I put the catheter again .... And until today it has not moved from its place:-/ :)
The differential is going to be the hair removal ... little by little hair does not hit me: oops: because I sweat I have already sweated other times and the catheter has not moved.

Luckily I work in a hospital and I have "almost unlimited access to the cateters" but I should go with a full suitcase with "diabetic things";);
But I don't want to think what would have happened if I had taken the sensor ... with what it costs:-/

For the rest, reasonably well, I have lowered the hemo 0.6% although I have risen some weight ... I should have dropped the heme more and I should not have gain weight, so I still have basic objectives to achieve for the next visit:(

5 days of vacation I have ... Let's see if I want to do pending things, although for now it has been raining today: x

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/05/2012 3:52 a.m.

Good morning people.

I have had a little liado a little, between a lightning trip and not of pleasure to Lugo, and a couple of things that I had pending ... I have not stopped.

Tica, I have already answered you.I'm glad they would find the cause and solve quickly.Congratulations on hem.

Owash, take advantage of sports these days: Mrgreen:

I remain "vacations" and outline the future.

I let you that the little one has just said ....... Good morning: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/05/2012 5:27 a.m.

Good morning ....... it rains and rains .....: D

Owash congratulations on that descent of hemo: D and the weight rise because you know heheheto keep the guy ........ :)) And you know how to shave well :)) :))

Tica I have also been hallucinated, I can't understand how it happened to you and how did you not realize: shock: the fact is that you already solved it .....

Nachooooo .... You were very close to here :( ... what a shame that it was a lightning trip, the next time you come to the north warns ........: D

Alea I imagine that Superocupada with the family, do you have Vicente around ??????
Velia are already in Spain ????????Tell us ......;)

I was running for a while .....: mrgreen :: mrgreen: that these days the lemonades and accompaniment do ravages :)) :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/05/2012 6:58 a.m.

Hi, Goodssssssss
How about everything here?I hope that well, I have had a family problem, but nothing, it is already solving, few little writings I have had, the rest well, the glycemia in order, hehehe
Tica, Joer with the skewer, incredible, but that Mania have to blame diabetes, enjoy these holidays, congratulations on the hem
Velia, to enjoy in London, you will tell us how, I don't know him but they say it's very nice
Nacho, to enjoy these holidays
Owash, Joer with the catheter, thankfully you work in the hospi, and you have access, hahaha, but as you say, load with the backpack, hehehe, to enjoy these days of party, congratulations on the descent of Hemo.
Alea, read that Celia had thrown noviete, and that she is in Asturias, who is going with the subject studies?
Prado, to enjoy these days, I imagine that some Salidita you will, although I do not know if the time accompanied
Here is bad weather, rain, what a work, I am partying since Friday, the Saturday I start to work, we have not gone anywhere because my husband works, but at the end of April we go to the bridge from May to Madrid,We go to the Warner with the little one, so we disconnect a few days and recharge batteries.
Enjoy these holidays
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/05/2012 7 a.m.

Jelou

What a tica fabric ... did nothing bothered you?Wasn't it because of you at the airports?:))
A crack the emergency department ... your hand hurts because you have diabetes : shock :: evil:
Congratulations on Hemo

Lone, the age is an excuse ... that the Internet has been 2 decades and to which we have thirty -two already took us older also: Mrgreen:
In the end, here we are already a family ...

I have been pissed off since yesterday.
I had endo and as expected, for 1 week endocrine syndrome at its peak ... inexplicable hypos, silly hypers, total roller coaster ... However, the worst thing is that on Tuesday I changed the entire pump systemAnd in the afternoon I began to take off.
I made an Apaño with a dressing that I had at home but did not hit anything, stuck to the catheter but did not hold it at all well.
The Wednesday morning, when I arrived at the hospital to work I already had the catheter left ... so I had to change just before I go to the endo consultation.
I told my educator and put me a dressing that is used to seal the roads for the drippers that take place in my arms and that is extrafuerto ... neither for those, I did not hit anything, neither the catheter nor the dressing norNothing ... a disaster.
After a couple of hours, everything took off again ... I went up for a new box (in case the lot failed) ... I put another new one, but when I got home again the same ...Takelled: ((: Shock: :( obviously all that without coming out of 200 throughout the fade tomorrow.
I remembered Mr. Medtronic and his whole family ...
I shower, I raped the whole area of ​​the belly, I cleaned and drought very specifically the area where I was going to put the catheter again, (the fourth in 1 day:-/) and I put the catheter again .... And until today it has not moved from its place:-/ :)
The differential is going to be the hair removal ... little by little hair does not hit me: oops: because I sweat I have already sweated other times and the catheter has not moved.

Luckily I work in a hospital and I have "almost unlimited access to the cateters" but I should go with a full suitcase with "diabetic things";);
But I don't want to think what would have happened if I had taken the sensor ... with what it costs:-/

For the rest, reasonably well, I have lowered the hemo 0.6% although I have risen some weight ... I should have dropped the heme more and I should not have gain weight, so I still have basic objectives to achieve for the next visit:(

5 days of vacation I have ... Let's see if I want to do pending things, although for now it has been raining today: x

Greetings to all

Permission ... Owash you have not tried with the IV Preparation Wipes the catheter is better adhered, at least they do not take off, the two times that I have used the alcohol have taken off, when you take them out they do not hurt.Those who supply the pump equipment, and if you work in the hospital, will be easier to acquire them.Another things, with a baby hair brush I pass it through the skin where I am going to insert the catheter to remove "dead skin."

Ah ... And very good that hemo!Congratulations.

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/06/2012 5:23 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Thanks Nana
The problem was that I had not shaved the area well and the hairs with a little sweat prevented adhering anything ... did not stick any dressing that I used, nor the surgical ones: shock:

Anabeg, go to the Warner soon that they close it, I have read around ... that has losses (like almost everything).

Prado, lemonadas?That is like the bleeding right?Wine +things
Running, discarded ... I have a prestige carved in years of laziness: Oops: ... I will walk, that in my case it becomes the same;Yes, it is a little less caloric spending (not much less) but better control of hypos and less discomfort to my ankles/knees.

Let's see what "the English" tell: mrgreen:

Ethics, finished the works?

Nacho ... that Profiles Biennnnnnn: D between the Ninia and the Aquarius I imagine that entertaining

Alea, how about the chronicle in pink?: Mrgreen: ... my admiration for your son -in -law :))

Today holiday day :( although next Monday is also a party: D
Needless to say, I have done absolutely nothing I wanted to have done: Oops: yes, I have gone to dinner at a Japanese (who had not been going) for a long time)
Neither my website, nor my future work nor exercise nor ... a supreme vague.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2012 2:45 a.m.

Hello good......

If Owash, it is not like the bleed10 days macerating and then sneaks and bottled, it is very good: mrgreen:

Velia Tell us !!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of work .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/09/2012 4:35 a.m.

Good Mornig, Route !!!!:)) :)) :))
Here we are, we have been back for a few days, trying to rest from the Matajonao that we fell ... how well we had a great time, how we liked London.To those who do not know him, I recommend it ... yes, ID with more days, because we have remained things to see, and that at 10 we left the hotel and turned at 10 p.m., resale: shock ::SHOCK :: Shock: ... Diabetes, Ufff, better set aside, meals are horrible, loaded with hydrates and Angela was first infected a catheter, which despite taking all day walkingHis glycemia have not been too good, but hey, we have already remedied it .... incidents, at the London airport they did not let us pass the juices (in Spain we passed the juices and shakes in the hand luggage),They wanted the girl to take the 2 juices there:-/:-/, they are taraos, Juan Luis did not let me protest, so they stayed with our juices and sent us to buy others in the stores inside, but of course, there, thereWhat they have are waters flavored to things, bottled in 330 or 420 ml, Aggg.g less bad than little left for Madrid ... my experience with the plane much better than I thought, I was well mentalized ... ayssss loI have grown, and how silly I have been, God !!!hahahaha.
Tica, "Innngreable"!:-/ :))
Owash, congratulations on the hemo !!! ... I tb.I am more to walk :)) ... come, that in four days you are in the form of again.
Alea, already came Celia?Fernando left? ... I haven't called you because TB.My cousins ​​from Mallorca came, and I had jaleíllo.Let's see if we see each other.
Prado, Joer with the lemonade:-/ :)) ... yesterday I spoke with my partner of León and told me the cold that had happened, I suppose there too ... what things, in London, made us a magnificent time...Thalí that we were going with the feathers and everything, hahahaha.
Anabeg, I hope the family problem is solved.
Nacho, you look calm.Glad to hear it.You will tell us your projects.

Well, I leave you, I have many things to do.

Kisses and good day for everyone.Bye!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/09/2012 6:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good

Fernando and Rocío have already left.They could only spend three days because she was not free on Saturday, but we still enjoy.Owash would have loved you: in one morning we saw two processions, we visited a museum and seven churches.Do you remember the towers in the Plaza de San Jorge?Well, we climbed there, to the bell tower of the Church.The views are incredible, but my legs were already protesting.And when going through the square to climb to Cánovas (that walk that is the only plain of Cáceres) we ran into another procession and we had to turn around and climb again throughout the old part.Of course, we took the opportunity to buy sweets in the convent of the Jerónimas: dogs, milanesas, truffles and snowfalls.Mortal sin: Mrgreen:

And Celia arrived last night.A saint the boyfriend: D does the controls and wants to learn to change the catheter and everything related to diabetes.I like this boy :)) came happy, exhausted and eager to return in summer (fools are not, no).Vicente also liked the boy, so everything great.Hopefully it will last.High, but quite stable glycemia.Celia says she didn't want to risk having hypoglycemia.Now to put the batteries.
This morning he had the review with the psychiatrist and saw it so well that he discharged him, although he must maintain the treatment about six months.It comes with the decision to put the batteries and study.Let's see if you don't change your mind;)

Prado, that of the lemonades is temptation as the nuns :))

Velia, we have already up to date on the phone, so welcome again.

Nacho, that "profiles" well.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2012 10:33 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss
Greetings from the work, today Operation, hopefully all this quiet, for now everything ok
Owash, no idea about Warner, although I imagine that by 27 he will remain open, right?:)) :)) :)) Hey what to do the vague is great, and you will do the pending at another time.
Veliaaa, what Guay London, I would love to meet him, I'm glad you enjoyed, London has a lot to do, but you always have to leave things to see for another occasion.
Prado, I have a friend in Leon, and she has already told me about that drink, that's to kill Jews, right?That must be great.
We have already taken the trip to go Manu and I, we leave the girl where my mother-in
Greetingsssssssssssssss to allsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/09/2012 12:42 p.m.

Hello,

Well, Holy Weekends arrives in its weekend: ((: ((((
We have been painting four days and those things.I hoped to have more time to turn around, but we got out with the painting, and we ended up painting everything we had pending (I just wanted to paint where the furniture was going ...).We still have some things to do, but the end is seen.For now everything we have done we liked more than we expected.

The hand goes better, I carry two points and I hope you scan well (it usually takes much more than expected:-/:-/)

My dexcom has died completely, and I don't know what to do ... I think I will buy another one, they leave it at a good price and I have improved so much ... my nights were frightening, when I used Lantus I walked up about 300 allThe days because if I put a 1 more insured the hypo (the endocrine was crazy with me, I came to mix Lantus, Humalog, NPH or regular ...), with the bomb I solved it more or less, but not at all.Now I have three different basal.I start with 0.8 and end with 1.15 .. I took the graphs of the Dexcom to the endocrine and called a companion to see the trend of the night ... It was a straight line between 70 and 90 every day .... I cantrust to bed at those figures because if I wake up the bug !!!

Velia, I'm glad you will like London, for me the most charming city (neither Paris, nor NY ...)

GREETINGSS TO ALL !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/09/2012 4:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If Prado, I went through your door, and I remembered, but there was no time to have coffee.I went with more family, we left here at six in the morning, and we returned at three o'clock in the next morning ...

For the rest, these calm days at home, going out to see some procession, and enjoying the little one.

Owash, the aquarium I have a little abandoned ... Luckily it is well mounted and stays alone.

I'm glad the good evolutions of the rest.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/10/2012 4:55 a.m.

Good .... what a week ..... I am more laded than the leg of a Roman :)) :))

Veliaaaa ... I see that you had a great time, I saw the photos in the face, how beautiful your girls;) and Juan Luis, because of you or trace hahahaha ..... now that you lost respect to the plane you can travel nowQuiet: Mrgreen:

Alea I see you from a wedding soon :)) :)) :)) :)) :)), go commissioning the pamela .....

DiabetesForo
04/11/2012 4:48 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
What a change of time, this cannot be good.Yesterday raining and very cold ... This morning was a freezing, and when we returned from walking, a suffocating heat ... we are all, half colds.
Prado, you already know about my allergy to the photos:-/ :)) .... Of course my daughters have not gone out at all ... Joer, Angela the first day made more than 400, of which we had toDeleting a few good ... Juan Luis is already finishing the video, this goes with music from the Beatles, has been cool ...
Tica, uff, is what the Zafarrancos have ... I fear them, because you start for little and without giving you accounts you have the Montao Tinglao ... How good that everything has been left to your liking.Let's see if there is luck with that healing.
Well routes, I'm going to prepare food and study for a while.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/11/2012 5:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Prado, a lot of work?
Velia, here the temperatures lowered a lot, makes a cold ... that you want to sun
Today 2 years ago of my debut, what memories brings me that day, for now I still have it great although one day I would like to have diabetic holidays, but hey, with optimism things face things better
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/11/2012 9:15 a.m.

Hello !And I see that you have had a great time these days, we were not bad for Madrid for Madrid either, the worst were the comilones with so much exit, when Raquel comes, we go to dinner to a vips and we eat some death brownies, butIt usually succeeds with the fast, it already has it very rehearsed,: p.Alea I'm going to send it to Cáceres a few days to see if he finds a boyfriend as Celia, because there is no way .., he still has the bar very high, he wants a intelligent and nice handsome boyfriend, but I already tell him that three things are many forA man, who is formed with two :)).
And yesterday I started Yoga, it is enough, but it should not have been much because I have no bosterBad that I contained me, that this was not the plan ..:-/

I am watching on TV that returns the cold, you will have to warm again, go dance of clothes .., but less bad than it rains.

Kisses to everyone

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2012 5:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will almost sign up for that trip to Cáceres that I do not have a boyfriend hehehehehe

iris's profile photo
iris
04/11/2012 6:28 p.m.

Well, nothing iris, when you want we organize an excursion and come Owash too: P

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2012 7:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.