{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good......

Nacho so to unemployment :( ..... surely a little tempor is phenomenal to rest so take advantage of these projects begin to work ... I wish soon !!! You are already telling us ...... CongratulationsFor that hemo and for the honeymoon, hopefully it lasts so many years .....: mrgreen:

Ayyy Joan Viladeprat is the one who knows the most, I love to listen to him in the being that makes comments about F1 and read it in the country, if I am not mistaken he worked for many years in Ferrari and speaks with knowledge of the cause ....: D

Tica tell us, how are you doing in the new work ??????
Velia already have the new furniture ?????
Alea are very lost .....: |

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2012 4:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!
Nacho, luck with your new projects.You are updating us.
Owash and I thought you weren't F1?:?
Prado, do you do something during Holy Week?Any miniescapada?What good morning to rest, even in house: d.

The furniture brings them this afternoon, we'll see how it looks.

And intense week ... Yesterday Angela had an excursion, they went to a route, 15 km.walkingThey left Cáceres to the S9.30 and returned at 6 in the afternoon, almost na .... it passed it great.And today they have another.They have gone to a town in Madrid to the Tree Park, where they develop activities in a natural environment, pull, rappel, and I don't know how many more things ... They have left at 8 in the morning and plan to return at 8, Ayssss, and I to the day in suspense ...
And tomorrow celebrates Dana, and the past of Angela ... and on Saturday we march to Madrid that on Sunday we fly to London ... So a mess with everything.

Well, I'm going to do things.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/28/2012 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.....

Velia What luck !!!!!!!!!!!!) ...
Congratulations to Dana and Angela ....: D: D
We have no plans for Holy Week, we will rest here, we will see processions, we will kill Jews;) And little else ....:-/:-/

I am the only one who works today ???????:-/:-/:-/:-/

DiabetesForo
03/29/2012 4:45 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Don't worry, meadow, you're not alone: ​​D ... here we are too.
Angela's experience great, it was very happy, although tonight we had a rush, I had the bomb that almost strangled it, often scare, and she without finding out, and I believe that the cable was very wardrobe and caught or something, when II got up 345, then corrected well ... Aysss.
And the furniture in the end brought him in the morning.I came great, because I cleaned and placed the little things and in the afternoon we finished riding the whole living room ... It has been very beautiful, small difference, we have won a few meters to the room, between the furniture that is much narrower andThe disposition of the sofas ...
I will tell you, Prado, the truth is that the plane gives me a little shit, but I will overcome it, hahahaha.I have no choice. I remember a few trips that I have lost in this life for fear of the plane:-/: oops:

Thanks for the congratulations, Prado ... I already send it to him.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/29/2012 5:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Wing, to envy ... to London;););)

I have also worked ... Little incidence in my hospital; some closed operating room and little else.
Of course, ICU and emergencies had 100% minimum services (something logical).
I have reached 6.45 to the hospital to avoid problems and because there were not many possibilities of public transport.
In the afternoon I walk home ... 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Velia, the furniture is that of Cáceres ???
Congratulations to your daughters

DiabetesForo
03/29/2012 12:55 p.m.

Very good.

Here I have left me alone with my mother.Celia has gone to Asturias to spend a few days.He has thrown a noviete and led him to know Asturias and introduce him to Vicente.This daughter of mine does not stop surprising me.A beautiful boyfriend has been sought, but also a studious, formal, who does not smoke, 6 years older than her ... when I told her how surprised she was in good ellation has told me: "You would not expect that I bet you home toA Makinillo ":)) Anyway, hopefully it is a good influence for her.He does not know about diabetes, but he has much interest in learning, especially in knowing how to act in emergency cases.The basics has already assumed: P

And today I have been eating with Juanlu, Montse and Angela (and with Antonio, the father of Montse, whom I know years ago and appreciate a lot).A good time, very pleasant, as always.

Nacho, welcome to the club, although I hope you are not long.

I will take the opportunity to rest a little (if they leave me) and study.On Tuesday my son Fernando, his girlfriend and a boxer puppy of a month and a half :)) come to cook and enjoy them.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/29/2012 3:19 p.m.

Hello everyone:
I do not know if I know where I should not;If so, I beg you to apologize, but it is only to tell Alea that Celia has a good judgment when she comes to this blessed land and for what she says well accompanied.As I suppose you will talk to her while she is in these parts, do not forget to remind you to visit the santina in Covadonga and do not forget to drink at the source of the seven pipes, which is under the cave.He will not improve diabetes, but they say it has a lot to do with the noviete!
The interference is because I usually read you.
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
03/29/2012 3:50 p.m.

Hello good,

I appear ... oh what stress of life, if I realize next week I already have David here: D

In the work well, adapting little by little, traveling a lot, but it seems that there is enough work and are still looking for people to hire.The maja people, good atmosphere and those things.
At the house of reforms: changing soils, painting walls, looking furniture ... we are going to leave the house unrecognizable.And finally the diabetes very well, I am doing well to work and have a routine.I am also giving the sport strong, I go to run one day yes and another no and I go to the curro by bike and I am 6km.I need to lose the 5kg that I have taken from Germany and I like food too much: D

Worst of all, I do not sleep, I had no insomnia for a year ... more or less since I live with David: '(but I have been sleeping an average of five hours for two weeks: I fall asleep late and at six I am already awake andI am dead, between sport and not sleeping today.

I see that you have interesting plans for Easter.My London is the city that I like the most, I have been 3 times and if one day I disappear I look for those lands.

Nacho I sent you a private message, I don't know if you have read it, ...

Greetings to everyone, and to see if I find some more time to enter more often.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/29/2012 5:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Lone, don't end up.This thread is for everyone who wants to participate.

As for Covadonga, there is no need to say anything to Celia, because Celia, just as my husband and my other two children (and I almost) are Asturian to the core, from Llanes, so he goes home: D
And of course they will see the santina, and the sidrines will be taken (I think they will walk through Gascona).They will be until Sunday in Oviedo and then they will go to Llanes a week

Are you from Asturias?

Health

DiabetesForo
03/30/2012 7:53 a.m.

If Alea, of a lifetime and all the lives of my predecessors, as far as I know.

Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
03/30/2012 8:44 a.m.

Well, I go to Madrid tomorrow and wish you a few days rested and accompany time.Today I have enrolled Yoga for a quarter, I will tell you if it is true to lose weight, although it is only two days per week.
Owash, if you go to León, look very good with Prado, who puts you to caminal, sure, but you'll see that it is worth it.Prado, I do know your land because my husband is from the same lion and his grandparents of a town in the north, already near Asturias.It is a very beautiful land and more in spring, so enjoy it: d.
Alea, I am very happy about Celia's boyfriend, surely she is very lively and she will take care of more and, maybe, she even wants to study:-/, you have to give her time, but the important thing is that she ishappy and happy.I, on that subject, with Raquel I am worried, I am afraid that he gets depressed, because when it seems that everything is going well with the boy he likes, he did not just curdle the thing ...I am afraid that they will be scared that it is diabetic and do not want to commit .., I hope it does not get depressed because she is strong, but she has no luck on that subject.
Lone, where do you live?I live in Oviedo, although I am from Llanes, and I met Alea in the forum, it was funny, because we lived next door and we didn't know each other.
Velia, I'm glad that Angela will solve the exits so well, now to enjoy the holidays: D
Tica, you look very happy, yours was not Germany, I'm glad you are comfortable at work and that it is in your land, as you wanted: P
A kiss and even the return :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2012 3:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ainssss what a laziness on Saturday ... I don't feel like doing anything ... neither F1 nor motorcycles nor any sport on TV ... 827 personal things to do, 15283 things to do at home and we have no more things that I haveForgotten ... And it seems to me that I am not going to do any of them: Oops :: Oops:

Hummm ... Yoga is one of my multiple pending subjects ... My friend Pilar is a Kundalini teacher and every time we see her invites her to her classes (but she gives them in the morning :()
Regina, lose weight I don't know, but if you take it seriously, you feel much better.

Yes, I want to go to León ... that I have gone little for the north-northwest of the Peninsula.
Is Ponferrada flat?Or is it like Cáceres?: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Wow, boyfriend for Celia ... Sometimes that is usually a turning point ... sometimes for good and sometimes for worse, I hope I know the first case;)
You already have to be at the level ... that between the bride and the mother -in -law they will put it fine :)) :)) :))

The natural thing is to be single ... the mania you have to match the singles: twisted :: p

Velia, greeting to Don Antonio ... that he looks that never remember him: oops:

Welcome Lone to the route ... Stay the time you want to be free 8)

Ethics, have you tried infusion grass and do some relaxation ?????In some times the 2 things were working to sleep better
That is, with David you have no immeomnium and without it you have ... hummm, interesting :)) :))

DiabetesForo
03/31/2012 4:29 a.m.

Regina, I am, as the official, natural and neighbor of Luanco, "from Cabo Peñes xunto to the sea" would say, although now with more free time, I usually spend a lot of time in León, where my wife is from.I do not like the move of people who during the summer meet in Luanco.They are oddities, we are going to do.
Thanks for the welcome Owash;I have been "staying" for a long time, although I do not participate;You have to understand that those who were born and raised at the time of the "crank" (there was neither internet nor expected), we had some reluctance when participating in these places.If I get to catch all this when I started!
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
03/31/2012 6:22 a.m.

.... Ayyyy Lone so Luanco, how do I like !!!!!!!!!!!!Two years ago we were spending a weekend, in October, Cabo de Peñas beautiful ....jeje .... I guess if you come for León you know the Bierzo, right?A very beautiful land too .....: Mrgreen:

Owash, Ponferrada only has one slope :)) :)) :)) :)), it is a small city and travels in no time ... but it is located in a "pot" surrounded by mountains ......: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Velia, have a good time, enjoy a lot and don't think about the trip, you will see how the plane is less impressive than you think .... on the way back you tell us .......
Regina enjoys the holidays ......
So Celia already with Noviete, surely it is a great influence for her and feels wonderful ....... I, unlike Owash, think that the natural and ideal state is as a couple :)) :)):)) :)), the married-played, are happier and live more, according to some studies hehehe .........

Tica so of works ..... ufffff .... what stress, but then it is worth it ......

I'm still from Marujeo´ ....: Evil:

DiabetesForo
03/31/2012 7:34 a.m.

My father loved Asturias, we were rare that we were not going for a week.With David I have also been a couple of times, the truth is that we like it a lot.For León I have only been doing the way of Santiago and very nice everything I have seen, but I have pending a getaway to know that area well.

The insomnia began with 6 years and better and worse seasons.I remember going to class having slept only 3 hours for several days and I didn't know anything.Apart from the "David" factor I think it is having returned to my parents' house, all are memories of my father and my room ... where I spent so many nights without sleep, with the same books that I read again and again by theNight to see if I slept.Then I become obsessed with that my mother is going to die soon (how dangerous are the thoughts) ...
I try to make relaxations, but when I decide, I'm already too nervous to serve something.And infusions do nothing to me.Lexatin prescribed me for this type of situation but I took two days and like infusions, as if it were water (and it makes no funny take those things)
But well, leaving aside not sleeping that does not suppose me much, today I have been fixing the terrace: planting.varnishing the table, sun loungers ... a pity that this year we will not enjoy it a lot, but for some weekend ... and in four days I already have David here: what desire!

Greetings to all !!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/31/2012 10:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Prado, because if you like how it is now, imginate it with the same inhabitants and the tenmillonieth part of the hormigon and as 100 times more of green areas.My friend Manolín says that now they made him a ghost town all year: for summer as ghosts among so many people and for the winter "fantastic" for both the empty or construction building.They are Manolin things.
In spite of taking many years, I only "handle" me well for the east zone (Boñar, Cistierna, Mansilla, ...);Really where I am is close to Sahagún (many years ago), with some family displacement to Valencia from D. Juan and Sabero.To the area of ​​Bierzo alone "they took me" those of the town on an excursion to eat to Cacabelos, but they did not want to stop in Ponferrada or in Astorga, so I am left with the tranquility of the town, which is becoming more empty.If there is no novelty, we will leave and, as last year, we will not return until week before Christmas.
Tica, my father died more than 33 years ago and even today I am unable to remember it without everything loosening, it is inexplicable;Soon I recover, because I feel he tells me "stop looking for the rearview mirror and attends to what you have in front."This is still more than a consequence of living.I encourage, that you still have a lot to do.
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
03/31/2012 12:30 p.m.

Hello route,

Yesterday endocrine, and a 6.9 ... I left very happy.Although he had worsened 0.5 Regarding the previous analytical, I expected it to be worse with the disorder I have taken these months.

Meanwhile waiting for Novalab news, I hope you solve the receiver ...: Oops :: oops :: oops :: oops:

Now I am Manca, I can only write with the right, I will tell you.

A hug to all

tica's profile photo
tica
04/03/2012 3:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good......

Human's great ethics !!!!!: D ... Congratulations, what happened to you in your hand ??????improve and take advantage of these four days to rest from works and everything ....;)

I see that you are all on vacation: Mrgreen: .....

Have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
04/04/2012 4:48 a.m.

Hello

I tell you about the hand, now that I can write.On Monday I got up with my hand a little inflamed, it hurt quite a lot ... as I had endocrine I asked him what could be (I hadn't given me any blow, weird gesture ..) He told me to go to the emergencies that I had no idea.In the Emergencies he told me that this was the tendon or ligament because of the diabetes:-/ (really, I don't know how they can throw so much with the theme "Diabetes").But they made me an radiography in case something looked.On the radiography I had a skewer in the joint of about 15mm.They sent me to the traumatologist (the next day) and immobilized my hand.The trauma hallucinated with the radiography, and I have no idea how I nailed it ... they summoned me to operate and remove the skewer.Today, after half an hour "forigating" to find the skew

tica's profile photo
tica
04/04/2012 10:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ethic ... amazing what happened to you.Take care of yourself.
Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/04/2012 12:15 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.