{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
And they said I was going to rain :?:?... today colder than yesterday does, but I think it's because there is some wind .... that of the fog, Owash, I saw it yesterday in the news, how was half Spain!
Do you say holidays? ... there is a part of me that never has a vacation ... the mothers of children "with diabetes" we have no rest, at least for the moment ... and logically if you sleep badly, and you are all theday with the "run-run" the defenses suffer ... Luckily I have other compensation: D
And about the guns, ayssss, Owash, if we spend the week based on "green" and "iron", some cappelzampando day, hahahahaha ...
Tomorrow Danilla comes and stays until Monday, which is a party in Madrid, that the poorAnd they have taken it ... for the moment it has already come out in the wikipedia, hahahaha ... is a group of fans, it seems that this type of series is very stressed at the moment ... well, she is that it does not fit inYes of joy ... The series is called "Antinatural Disaster" and next week they do the promo or I don't know what.

Ahhh, LS Glucemias de Ángela should be from the catheter that was capricious ... for the day it worked and at night I took for jacket ... yesterday I changed it and tonight has already been good ... what things !!!

Well routeros I will see if I go up for fish.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2012 5:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ah, I forgot, Owash .... What happened to you with the catheter has ever happened to us, especially on the beach.I do not know why the reason is a millimeter the tonguer where it is raised and it is almost impossible to thread it ... once I managed to put it back in place ... the best, change it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2012 5:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

...... :)) :)) :)), quiet Owash that we are not so sadistic :)) :)) :)), all who have visited us have left delighted, for something will be, apart from the fact thatThe Bierzo is precise;): Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: .... and yes it is clear that we enjoy, eating, drinking and so on :)) :)) :)) that for that we usually take care of us true, to be able to be able toTake those beers and vinitos with their lid hehehe ......
Owash also happened to me once, disconnect the catheter and not be able to curl it again ... there is no choice but to change everything again .......

The weekend give rain here, but I don't know ... with the lack of, we have already had a few fires: ((and the swamp is painful ... tomorrow we want to return to the road, Sarriá-Portomarín ...... and on Monday party: D: D: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2012 6:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

..... Finally rains: D: D: D: D .... so we have stayed here, we will make way .... to see if the rain lasts ....: D: D:D

Good weekend .....

DiabetesForo
03/17/2012 8:58 a.m.

Well, here it doesn't just rain.So I am, that I have taken the trancazo that Juanlu released;)

At least Formula 1 has started, which already had a monkey, and this afternoon Nadal-Federer, so in house, to take hot things and study a little.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2012 10:21 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Well here the rain shone for its absence ... well yes, they had to close the 4 drops of rigor to dirty the courtyards :?... And today is the sunny day ... at least accompany us to prepare a rich rice to band at my sister's house, to celebrate her birthday.
And tonight, the great tamariz ... Let's see how the show.
Alea, Prado, is already here Formula I ... Another entertainment.
Owash, come, that failures are finalizing.

To all, have a good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/18/2012 6:55 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holassss

I'm still hibernated :) ... Tomorrow, I will go for a while to walk and do pedestrian therapy.
Officially there are 1 million tourists (in addition to the natives) and more than 400 cut streets.
Luckily, I live in a peripheral neighborhood of Valencia and that allows me to isolate me a lot, the noise of firecrackers are heard very far ... except tonight that there will be castles until well into the morning and tomorrow night that there will also be a lot of noise.But it is the least, the noise, total nor I find out when I sleep: Oops:

I am sorry for what the failures have become ... as a child, I lived that the important thing was the monument, the failure itself, so it worked all year.And the second important thing was that effort of a whole year.
Before there was true social, political and neighborhood criticism.
Before the prize that I most appreciated was that of ingenuity and grace (it is called an award in each category) ... Now that is not seen, nor do the details, references, winks or delicacy tell.

Now, the holidays are something else ... Public subsidy for the monument (20% of each failure), traffic cuts for tents and not by the monument, non -existent tradition (now they are made of white cork, before it was modeled with wood, cardboard and paper), infamous paint and recurring themes ... a boredom.
You see a failure and you have seen all.

Before, the components of each fault helped to mount the monument;We were going to the workshop in vans for the ninots and all the pieces, we brought them back and planted them according to the artist's guidelines.
Now an army of gruists and foreign personnel, the monument 1 week before ... Everything neat and neat, but without emotional touch.

It must be that I am old, but it seems to me that the past time was better.

DiabetesForo
03/18/2012 12:31 p.m.

Oh, Owash, that not only happens in failures.

Without going any further, here, in Cáceres, when I was little we celebrated San Jorge with fires in each neighborhood.The kids spent a month before picking up all kinds of things to burn: old furniture, boxes, papers ..., everything that could burn.And we had our competitions with those in neighboring areas.There was also a dragons contest, which one year won those of the Special School of Disabled with a hilarious Dragocito Sarasa with a comb.

That eve of San Jorge, all the kids danced around the bonfire until it was small enough for the most daring to jump.Now all of that has been forbidden for security, although I don't remember more accidents than some other mild burn.

Now everything is decaffeinated.The City Hall bonfire does not represent the illusion or effort of young people, and is monitored by firefighters and security.No one can burn in their neighborhood anything other than the joints of those who now meet where we used to make the bonfire.

The neighborhood races in the neighborhood to verify that our bonfire was the best have been replaced by street bottles.

They have removed all the meaning at parties.You just have to see the Holy Week in Seville, in which there are more flashes of tourists, alcohol and laughter than recollection and devotion.And it is not that I am precisely religious, but I hope that this year, when I see the processions of Cáceres of which I have been more than 30 years away, they do not disappoint me as the feast of San Jorge.

It must be the general decafferation.

It has already started with Christmas commercialization.Now everything is consumption, consumption, consumption ...

DiabetesForo
03/18/2012 8:20 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

Ah, here in the neighborhood we follow the tradition of San Jorge ... the kids are lookingNeighbors who protest and that on occasion made tradition danger ... that if it looks like a sterus, that if the fuscas burns the courtyards ...

Well, the great tamariz ... what a bread to laugh since we entered ... a couple of very very entertaining hours and a good show.If you have the opportunity to go, I recommend it ...
And yesterday although it was not a party, we celebrated a meal at home with the 3 men/parents of the family, my father, my wedge and my Juanlu ... Dana gave him a video assembly with photos, text and music to Juan Luis,Ayssss, or see how exciting ... let's go here to mucus :):-/
Well, Owash, I guess everything will be returning to his being, right?Yesterday in Javi Nieves's program I heard that 1 in 3 Valencians left the city on these dates ... Joer, I thought it was very much ...
And little else.I'm going to study, that today we have gone to CS and take a long time.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/20/2012 6:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, the stercolero ... don't even imagine what is compared to failures.
The peripheral neighborhoods are not cleaned in 1 week ... and of course, verbenas, parade, firecrackers, bags, drunks+vomiting+urine ...
And in the center is that they literally do not give rise ... They finish cleaning and there is already shit again ... :?

Anyway, as you see I do not sell very well the parties of my city.: Oops:
Luckily they are over.

Yes, Velia, for a few years there are many people who do not support this and if you are lucky to be able to go to the apartment or some trip.

Today rain and cold ... it was more hot at 8 in the morning than at 4:00 p.m.: Shock:

DiabetesForo
03/20/2012 1:53 p.m.

Good day......

Ale like that trancazo ????I hope you better .....
Owash I have already seen on TV what has rained in that area, if there is no medium term: shock: or drought or floods ...... uffff ... here again a splendid sun, with the foulThat makes us the rain .... You could distribute a bit ...: Mrgreen:
Velia, this week you have endo ???or I have dreamed ....:-/ And tell Juan Luis to write us a little, that he has abandoned us;)
How is the new work ????? .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/21/2012 4:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!

Of course, this of weather is badly distributed ... here not a sad drop !!! yes, a copon's eel.
And I begin to resent myself from the cold, last night I was already somewhat touched, if Juanlu has not been recovered for 2 weeks and is not yet recovered.
Yes, Prado, tomorrow, and I with a disgust you don't see ... I wore luxury glycemia, and this week is catastrophic ... come on, let's not shoot the towel, because I can't.
And Juanlu today ophthalmologist and this afternoon goes to Madrid.It is very looked and says that little that happens to write in the forum, but I already put up ... to see if it is encouraged, that their stories and their ingenuity are missed: D

I'm going to prepare a worm and start studying for a while.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/21/2012 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.
Today has touched Endo, thanks to Velia who called me, because I was about that we were 20 and so Pancha.I had to wake Celia and go out to every pill in a taxi to arrive at the time, although then we had to wait an hour, but hey;)

Slight improvement within gravity: Mrgreen: Hemo has dropped to 8.7.The controls are still erratic.It seems that they have good intentions to take care of a little more.We'll see.At the moment, three months of truce 8)

And water is needed.Let's see if it rains at once, because the field is sad.

For the rest, without news.Studying, to see if this long journey of the desert is over, which I am more than fed up: Vicente there, here, my mother in that way ..., in short, that there will be better times, I hope:-//

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/21/2012 2:50 p.m.

Holasssssss

I await the "downhill" of Celia;) ... Let's see if there is luck and the opponents come out, Alea.

How about Juanlu's eyes?

I a little plof, some friends have lost pregnancy: ((in short, that better than later and that there are no consequences.

DiabetesForo
03/24/2012 5:05 a.m.

Good morning from Madrid !!!!
I have not had time to enter, what a couple of days I've had.
Owash, I feel about your friends, but as they say, nature is wise, and if it has been so, it is because the thing was not right ... encouragement to them.
Juanu's eyes, great, so proves surpassed until next year.
The one of Angela because they explain it to me again, 7.9 ... Now the best comes, says the endo that that hem cannot be explained with the stability it has and with the controls it has ... that those climbs of the nightsthat he has had in the last week they do not justify that hem ... that yet, he does not focus on the figure, that stability and patatin patatín is better ... and then I wonder, and what do I have to do, to haveAngela with 60 controls to get a 6 and peak?Well, as a conclusion, glucometer change ... Juan Luis has been doing parallel tests between Menarini and Opium, and the result has been that in normal and low values ​​the figures were very similar, but in values ​​greater than 130, the 90% of the results were 25% or more, superior in the menarini .... that could justify the hemo ... well, that and that the new hemo of the some somewhat higher values ​​... as in JuneIt has an annual review, and they make the venous and capillary hemo, we will come out of doubt ... well, for now we have changed to the optium and what has been our surprise, the strips work normally again, hahaha, this is a traca ...It turns out that yesterday they gave us a new device, the Freestyle Opium, and we used the Opium Xceed ... Well, with the Xceed, the strips work badly and with the new great ... Let's see what happens.

What a roll that I told you ... ufff ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/24/2012 6:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I am glad that Juanlu's eyes are followed: Mrgreen:

Abbott's glucos, according to studies, are usually the most exact ... so it doesn't surprise me, that yours.

Stability does not have much to do with gyrus, right? ... that it has any high peak that you have not seen or you corrected with the basal without realizing it.
In any case, given Angela's age and seeing her stability, I don't think it's a bad result ... Improveable, as always, but not bad.
In addition, that a venous gyrhed the same is 7.3 or 7.4

Ale, let's see the F1 ... that this year we have not yet said anything;)

DiabetesForo
03/25/2012 4:43 a.m.

What a great Alonso!There is still someone who does his job so well that others call him "miracle"

We had to take some joy.Of course, monumental anger with antenna 3 and advertising.That scratches in the criminal.What disrespect for Farm Fans 1. Do not dare to do the same with football?

DiabetesForo
03/25/2012 10:51 a.m.

.... big, big, I had not seen such exciting career: D: D .... What a pleasure !!!!!!!The bad, as much advertising as Alea says, is a shame: Twisted:

Velia, I agree with Owash, it is not a bad result being a capillary, to see if with the change of glucometer you get a little more .....: D: D

Here we are spending hot in March:-/, so we have dedicated ourselves to preparing the garden, we planted two climbers to cover the pergola, a clematide and a flower of passion and we have also planted some kiwis a male and two females:-/: Mrgreen:, to see if next year I have harvest hehehe ......

DiabetesForo
03/25/2012 11:10 a.m.

Hello people, I have finally returned ..........

In parts, great Alonso, as always.I solve the theme of advertising because I see the races with the laptop next to the www.Formula1.com <!And you see if there is interesting battle somewhere.

More novelties, since this Saturday I am officially another stop.Opinion discrepancies between partners, and the rope is always broken by the weakest part.But come on, the subject is not very scared, and it seems that there are good projects underway.I will inform you.

Tica, if you are going to get into works, and you have not hired anyone yet, and you need advice, guilds, or whatever it takes.You just have to say it (time is what is going to be left over now): Mrgreen:

For the rest everything goes quite well, last hemo 6.3 and a 1.8 C peptide.So I remain honeymoon, although these days I am noticing a greater need for insulin.The fault of the break in the exercise.We went to Murcia a weekend to see some friends ... and gave me to skate.Result: Ankle sprain GRADE 2-3.So I've thrown my leg with my leg high.Luckily I no longer had to go to work, if not, I finish fixing it.: Mrgreen:

From now on, I hope to be a little more here.

Many greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/26/2012 4:32 p.m.

Hi Nacho
I hope that the stop will last little ... not like the peptide C;)
That is better than before, you will count.
And how do you think of exercising?If that is very bad for health: P

I see F1 on TV3, online;They have a commentator to Joan Viladeprat who is probably the one he knows most about F1 in Spain.

Where are you all?

Tica, how are you going?

Memories for man, to see if the bad streak passes and everything goes better.

DiabetesForo
03/27/2012 2:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.