{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Saturday is weekend, right? ... Where have you looked at the dates?If I'm not mistaken on Saturday, July 14 to the equestrian enclosure of Cáceres ... so there is no excuse ... think about it.: D: D: D.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/07/2012 6:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaa, how about everything?
Tica, do you become Friday?How long?I imagine that with desire, the running, then, do not leave something you like, you will end up taking the quiet, sure
Alea, how about everything?And Celia?
Velia, I see that Angela already recovered, I'm glad
Prado, is already little for Friday, when do you retake the way?
Owash, how about failures?
I have never tried yoga, but he doesn't call me anything at all, he calls me more the pilates, to see if I try.
Today I was with the educator, all good, but I am going around to go for the second son, and I have raised some doubts, I am afraid, but I think we are going to try, I will inform you, I have the hemo very good, and it's time.
The rest of all good, without news
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/07/2012 2:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!

Anabeg, courage !!!As you say now you have a great hem and good control, you are young, jolin you have everything in your favor to try ... you are already having us.

This weekend has Angela a meal in the field with her friends ... They make a common set, some will wear pasta, other tortillas, cakes, snacks ... you can imagine what day I will spend ... to see whoIt controls that !!! ... mother, how much is being done.Dana tells me that she at her age came out much more, and look at Angela with how mature I'm still seeing small ...

Come guys, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/08/2012 4:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Only reader to go to run, I'm already tired ...: Oops:

Well, the failures disgust ... And that I have been a fallero 30 years:-/
But now it has little to do with what we were doing years ago.
Since yesterday, March 7, there are already cut streets, parking squares in the street occupied by fences of the failure on duty, dozens of churros stalls ... and theoretically the failures begin the night of the 14th with the "Plantá" of theChildren's failures.: Shock :: Shock:
Anyway, to see if I know how to survive and do not get so much.

Velia ... and if Angela controls it?;) ... Surely it takes it well ... although as a good mother Mariangustias :)) you will continue to have a fatal.

Anabeg comes, for the couple of 2;)

That the ethical return is going well ... Do you come by car?

Regina ... went down 70kg ????: Shock:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/08/2012 12:26 p.m.

Yes, yes, Owash, 70, who taught us photos of what it was before.I guess apart from yoga also regime.I have not seen him again because that day I got home with fever (now they tease me, fixed) and I have two days at home.Today I have to the doctor and I have a tracheobronchitis, so he has given me an antibiotic for three days and a syrup.Tomorrow I already plan to work and I already find out what he did and tell you.

Velia, you'll see that nothing happens with Angela's food, ultimately it is worth more and you get it at home.Raquel already has enough practice on meals, which last all afternoon .., barbecue and summer meals, and usually approximate the insulin he needs, he gets quickly twice. If he serves as comfort, II also had a bad time with the first barbecue and I was looking forward to raining to suspend it.:?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/08/2012 4:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good ......: d

Velia daughter that I had to look bad obviously :)) :)), or on the web they were not clear about the dates ..... Anyway there is much and you know that I do not like to plan so long term, but I do not think thatWe encourage ourselves .....: |
And quiet that Angela surely controls himself .......: D, she has a good teacher at home .....

Regina Take care and improve yourself .....
Anabeg, we resume the road as soon as they change the time, in addition to this summer time you already want to go to the mountain .....

Owash patience .... You have no choice, patience or go from Valencia for a few days ..... You could take advantage and make a escape through the north ...;)

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
03/09/2012 3:43 a.m.

Prado, because I was looking at the possibility of making a escape for the Bierzo;) in these failures
The problem is that there is not much possibility of train travel ... I can do it via Barcelona and by train hotel;And I feel like a lot because I have traveled a lot by train but I have never gone by train hotel.
The issue is that I have orders for a couple of days off at work and for the moment they have not answered those, so ask me for another day (because I needed it to travel in the first leg) was complicated.

But well, we'll leave it for summer: D: P

DiabetesForo
03/10/2012 2:54 a.m.

Thank you, Prado, I'm almost good but I have become lazy and the syrup that have prescribed me gives me a lot of sleep.I had never had bronchitis and had no fever for 10 years, but it must be age already ... :(
Owash, you enjoy what you can and take advantage if you can leave a little, that it is already seen that the failures are not going to you.The truth is that these popular parties are very overwhelming.
Spring is already seen here, although this winter there have only been a few days of cold.I do not like when time does not come to time, because then you can spend the summer raining ..
Alea, is Celia more lively?Raquel is having a great time now, he is going out a lot and looks very happy, the final project is taking it easy, but it was time to see her enjoy in that career, although in the end it will be done that going to work knows GodWhere, the other day one told me that a partner who is finished too, is going to Malaysia ..., I hope she does not go so far:-/

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2012 5:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Interestingly and even if I do not come to the case, I was remembering this afternoon D "Owas" (not in erotic plan -festive, precisely), because I went with my partner through the center of Valencia that I love it, and we always end up in the churrero d shift, today they have played fritters and chocolate.
I, noooooooo, but I have eaten a buñuelo and on Friday I could not resist the temptation of 3 churros when going to the light of Swedish street.
So I said: JOPE and how many hydrates will this be?Look, I have closed my eyes and period, thankfully I have come home and at the time of dinner I was in 110, that for me it is very good, that if the walks that we get are from order to the big one.

That you have a good time in failures the Valencian natives, I terrified with the bombs that they throw, it seems that we are ... I know where.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/11/2012 4:27 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Good ..... summer arrived in these lands:-/:-/ ...... in short .... Surely frosts return: twisted:

Owash, but from Madrid there are some trains here, or there was because it makes it very much that I do not travel by train, joooo what a shame, also here is a festival on 19: D, it has not been calm here without hearing firecrackers all day :)) :)) :))

Ayyyyy I could not have said no to a chocolate;) And if I'm going to walk much I don't need insulin ..... I take it alone, without churros that I don't like ....... Hmmmm how rich ....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
03/12/2012 11:32 a.m.

Jelou

Tomorrow I have ophthalmologist: |My friend Roberto will throw me a chorreton from that liquidillo and look at me for the strange pots he has there.
I go with my father, to review his macular degeneration, they still punctuate his eye if something has worsened.
So there are possibilities that the 2 leave without seeing anything of the consultation: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: Let's see how we return home from the hospital.
At least I escaped from working part day: Oops:

Prado, to Ponferrada, from Madrid, only 1 Hotel Train arrives and arrives at 4 and peak in the morning ... there is more offer via León, but in Madrid it would have to go from Atocha to Chamartín .... would be 4 different trainsAnd not much cheaper.
Traveling from Barcelona, ​​I would save me transford and 2 hotel nights ...
Anyway, we will talk, to see if in summer I go to those lands:-/

It is that the churros/buñuelos I do not like anything ... that oil and that floured mass to the gross: twisted:
Chocolate ... Well depends.Little and homemade.

Romevila ... Swedish ignition .... Look at this link: Link

DiabetesForo
03/12/2012 2:40 p.m.

Owash, that you do very well tomorrow.My father also has macular degeneration and has no more treatment than vitamins.They have said that lutein is going very well, I don't know if you can ask your friend Roberto, to see what he thinks.Kisses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2012 4:48 p.m.

..... Owash that goes well to both of you today in the oculist: D .... you tell us ...
Jo .... How badly we are those of the periphery: mrgreen:, 4 trains ...... And have you looked by plane ????If you had something direct to León we were going to look for you .....: D, look at it that there is something and at a good price ......

Velia where do you get ???????How was Angela on Saturday at food ?????

Ale what everything is still there ?????

DiabetesForo
03/13/2012 4:28 a.m.

My eyes are still perfect, not a glimpse of microaneurism ... I still have green eyes: Mrgreen:
My father well too, this time they have not punctured him either and is stable ... Luckily because I saw almost nothing, everything blurred.

Regina, the lutein, depends on the type of DMAE ... that every antioxidant is good, in general.But then each is a world.
In fact, the injections to my father have taken effect at 22 injections: Shock: as long before I should have been more stable ... and now that in theory it should go worse is when you see best.
Anyway, that neither, nor that no ... has not clarified anything:?

How you are those of León, you have airport with airplanes ... we have airport with hawks, but without airplanes.
I think Valencia-León only operates Iberia ... Nothing Lowcost;The cheapest I have seen are 300 leuros, round trip, with a stop in Madrid: shock: (I imagine that to repost :)))
So better train, for now.

DiabetesForo
03/13/2012 2:04 p.m.

Owash, because I am very happy that your eyes remain so perfect and so green: D thanks for asking the lutein, it will continue to take it, that worse is not, and to have a great time through León that it is very good earth and you go toHave a very good company with Prado: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/13/2012 4:02 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Prado, a pity that you encourage us to the concert ... well, as there is time and here although many people go, it does not give how to run out of entry, if you later encourage you, it is worth it, okay?
Owash, I'm glad that the eyes are so well and so green;) ... Of course, what lazy you are to go out, and that you have no children and do not have to be loaded as gypsies ... I in your circumstance, and I speakFor you and Prado, I wouldn't take so many accounts (and I'm not referring to the economic) ...
Regina, I'm glad to read you
Angela's field, great.The truth is that the glycemia accompanied her and she had a great time.And intense weekend, on Friday came Celia and alea to dinner (Mexican played, that my husband is as a custom to dinner Mexican every Friday) ... on Saturday Pedro Guerra, Uffff, how beautiful, and tapa with friends, andOn Sunday food with some friends to celebrate several events ... the negative, Juanlu has been with a trancazo several days ... on Sunday even with fiber ... it is already much better, but there is still a load of mucus ... andI have been starting a cystitis, the other day I went to the doctor and sent me antibiotics, today I find something better of the infection, but I have a diarrhea that you cannot imagine, so, I am a little loose ...
And that I tell ... we have just arrived from the walk (as we have been able to and with a hurry), which today played Mercao Franco ... I prepare the food and start studying.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/14/2012 4:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... Ayyyyyy Velia to see if you throw all those house viruses, I'm glad you go better and how good Angela would enjoy food ..... take care of you ... and I don't know if we are lazy :)):)) But not only children prevent what one wants;) and I no longer say anything about the economic ...:-/ At the moment we cannot make medium-term plans .....
Owash Bieeeeeen in those eyes .....
Thanks Regina;), do you know the Bierzo ???? ...

I'm going to work for a while .....

DiabetesForo
03/14/2012 5:40 a.m.

hello,

We arrived very tired on Friday.We left at the age of eight and we arrived at half past 11 without barely stop (to go to the bathroom and change to drive).But ... I love Spain, heaven is blue: D
We have been seeing the family, friends and making steps that we want to do some works at home for four days.Tomorrow I start working, to see how it goes.It is the first time that I am nervous to start (I hope I have made the right decision, today they have sent me an email of a German company:-/)

On Monday I got very bad with the shit of the bomb .... It had to disconnect at 10 or something, I came to eat high (250) but whenever change of habits I decompose a little sugar, I corrected myself, I corrected myself, I corrected,And at two hours it was 400 (according to the continuous meter, I did not carry the normal machine), I had drunk 1.5 of water in the last 5 minutes, the super-corted lips.I changed the catheter, running home, the machine marked me Hi, I looked at the acetone in urine (I don't have for blood) I was with all the crosses, at half an hour I was 450 and it was still late for 3 hours to stabilize blood glucose.I wanted to do the analyzes yesterday for the endocrine, but I waited to do them today in case I could affect this episode.

As soon as I have the forum for a while, but I see that the perfect Owash eyes :) and that Angela controlling the exit to the field: D

tica's profile photo
tica
03/14/2012 5:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!

No, if I understand it perfectly, Prado ... We see if this spring makes you a visit.I don't know if I told you that TB.We have been invited to León, they even leave us there a house, so we have to catch a long weekend to make a night in the capital and then go to Ponferrada.
Tica, often cohe ... uffff.I guess you'll be recovered ... Good luck in your new work.You are already telling us.
I am better, although not fully recovered ... and on top of that I have 2 Nochecitas, AGGGG.I do not know what Coñia now has Angela, it has been a month and a half that has not had a single 200, with great and foreseeable figures, but last night and last night it has passed them between 200 and 300. The first one thought it was for the pizza.It was from another brand and although I calculated the HC, I imagined that it could be that ... but last night, a false potato tortilla was taken, of those that I make of zucchini and asparagus, a roasted potato, the bread and the dessert, come on, the usual, and it goes and has a post of 300. I corgned him and at hour and a half 270, I corrected again and 190, and I correct him again to finish with 80 to breakfast ... And now why?Ahhh, now, they will be desire to fuck the blanket.Next week we have endo ... ARGGGGG.

Well, I'm going to prepare the meal and pick up a little, to see if I can put on a couple of horites to study.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/15/2012 6:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Today has dawned with a fog: shock: there was not much more than 15-20 meters
The causes must be churros positions: Twisted:

Today I had to change the catheter because I have been incapable to gather it: oops:
I have disconnected to change and there has been no way to be able to connect again, thankfully I always get to work very soon and have had enough time to get another catheter.
Now I've been trying to see what had happened and I don't even see anything strange to the cannula or the catheter but there is no way to insert it ...
In the end.

Rachita you wear, Velia ... daughter, don't you have vacations or something?;) Of course, with the fondes of tapas and comilones it does not miss me: Mrgreen:

Tica, luck at work ... Murphy's law says that as soon as you accept a job they call you more;It is like the legend that says that being married more :)) :))

Regina, what I fear of León is for Prado to take me out, to make the walks that she is done;) :))

DiabetesForo
03/15/2012 12:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.