{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

The center table, mead ... and so is the furniture that I like about Ikea ... but I am 3 years old and although it cost me cheap, it's not like changing it every 2 x 3, right? ...The furniture costs me about € 1000, but I noticed the details of those that were on exhibition, on Friday I convinced Ángela for a technical stop at the Ikea of ​​Alcorcón, and it happens exactly the same as to the table ... ThusThat, my joy in a well.
In spite of everything, it happens to you, I no longer want expensive furniture.I like to change from time to time.A mess

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2012 4:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, we have practically the whole house of Ikea ... and because at the time of becoming independent it was that or nothing, but they are 4 years old and the furniture is sorry.Those in the room as they are almost not used, but those of the salon are multicolored ...

I started running :-) It was something that I needed for a long time.The gym tires me, bores me, ... I have proposed to run the 10km race on June 10.I don't care about times and things, just finish it.I left on Saturday, 3.5km on Monday 6km and on Tuesday 5km and today every muscle of my body hurts (today rest).Fantastic sugar.On Tuesday I arrived at 59 but well, it was a fault of bad planning.Of course, I am going to have to buy a backpack for all the gadgets that I carry: the insulin pump (I cannot take it in the bra because it is solved and it resists, I carry it the Roche belt, very uncomfortable) the continuous meter (the continuous meter (In the internal pants pocket), the mobile and headphones (especially when I go out alone in case ... in an arm cover), sugar in a bag that I bought for sports and pulsometer ... to seeIf I get my way to run that feels very good to be a little fit :)

And otherwise, it seems that the nine will go to Zaragoza with the car (a megane with the same seats as the Clio, my backs already think of just thinking about it) and the chuchos.David will turn by plane.At least they have told him that at the afternoon in September he returns to Zaragoza, four months before what we expected

tica's profile photo
tica
02/29/2012 9:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I'm very happy that you can return to your land, a few months pass right away, and you look very happy to return, so I hope you get very well.
Yesterday I was talking to the teacher of my institute who stayed with that girl in the hospital, do you know what hemoglobin had in the entrance report?13.5 !!The unconsciousness of some parents with their children appears to be a lie ... although we cannot believe it, there are many cases like that ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/29/2012 5:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good ...... Finally the week ends: D, Blessed Friday .....: Mrgreen:
Tica, you are nothing back, how good do not? These months will fly and you will see ...;)
Running is fantastic, it is very good for me but try to leave a day of rest, every day it is a lot, I did it a season and I was exhausted, so important or more is the rest to recover.

Uffff Regina, I imagine that the girl is already fine, to see if the parents and she are spoiled with the scare ... :(
Velia I would think about the living room furniture in Ikea, so far I bought small furniture and for now I have no complaint .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/02/2012 3:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Family.
How about everything ????Then I spend and I read that I am a little thrown.Just step to spread a new initiative.a greeting ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/02/2012 11:20 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
What a week ... Angela fell with flu on Tuesday, and with a 39 fiebrón that there was no way to go down ... So between not sleeping and being pending the thermometer and the glucometer all day, I had enough ...It is fine, yesterday he no longer had a fever although he is a bit loose ... and to top it off on Wednesday they came to throw us the plasterboard, on Thursday to do the rubs and look, and yesterday the carpenter.On Monday they paint us ... Imagine the panorama.
And I have little to tell, to see if I am able to rest a little.
Prado, the furniture I already commissioned in another place, I do not know if I will regret it, because it is not one of those furniture that gets in the eyes and you say this !!! ... we'll see ...
Well, route ... I'm going to study something with Angela that has an important backwardness and this week has an exam.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2012 6:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Na, little to tell ... I have 2 guards in 3 weeks:-/ and it seems a lie, but working an extra Saturday makes me lose my rhythm, because I rest less and I have less time to take things from home, attend to myDependents: D and my friends almost forget about :))

The worst thing is that there is already an oil smell burning in almost the entire city, all corners have already invaded and many bars also put their sales post: shock: ... a disgust.

Look, another one runs like Prado: Mrgreen:
With how bad that is for the knees and ankles: oops :;): D

I'm glad things go better.

Velia, daughter, what love to remodel the house: D ... I do not see you in a clio because you deserve a better car ... also with the purchases that you always go, I do not know how you manage them :))

DiabetesForo
03/04/2012 2:40 a.m.

.... jjejjeje I do not see it in a clio, better a vito;);), what wall do you have thrown ???????With how beautiful you have the house: shock: and where does the room furniture go ???????It gave me the feeling that you did not miss anything :)) :)) :))

Uffff Owash, smell of churros: x: x .... What a cloying, I hate it .......: |

He has finally rained shyly ..... :( .... With the lack that makes us ........

DiabetesForo
03/04/2012 5:29 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Ufff, on Monday what little little ones are:-/:-/
That I am not throwing walls, Joer, what wrong you read me :)) :)), which is the cabinet of the plaster of the living room, that did it wrong and apart from that it became very dirty and very ugly ... we should take away inThe last reform, but we were sorry after having spent the money, we painted and gave him a chance, but what is going ... In addition, we had to do the doors and lining him with wood, which cost us a grassland, for that reason whyOur decision to take away ... and with it the rest.
They are those things that you do not think well at first and then giving you the can all the time.
Owash, oh God, it is true that it seems that I am the day in scrubs ... it is that things to taste take his time, hahahaha .... By the way, and I have my car, ufff, what a difference !!!!
And yes, Prado, a vito is what had come good to me:-/:-/, do not believe that I have ever thought about it seriously.
A good temperature ago, although the weekend has been more rare ... cloudy, windy ... Yesterday we were my maid and I alone went to eat around.We were on a terrace of those that ride winter, with the stoves, and with the blankets (the blanket an exaggeration), but how good it was, the truth.
Good route, I'm going to make things

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2012 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hello!!
What a little movement there is in the forum!

Yesterday I started with the move (suitcases ...), although I feel like returning home, it gives me a penita to leave this ...

I continue with my idea of ​​running, but I think I'm going to give up.Yesterday I left at 150, the basal at 40% and at half an hour the dexcom marks me that is picked up for bass.With the hypos you cannot trust, if it marks you at 44 you can be 55 or 40 but what scared me was the two downward arrows that means 3 mg/dl per minute or more (and that is usually right) so when whenI was at 110 I disconnected the bomb (but I kept running) and took 15 gr of sugar.When he marked me 55 another 15 gr of sugar and started walking (I didn't have more sugar).Under up to 40 and because I went with David that I would have not scared a lot (because I started seeing evil).When I got home, 20 minutes had already passed and I started to find myself well, I was 100. I put 1 unit because I knew it would rise to me (an hour without a pump and 30gr of sugar) I left the shower and was 150 with two arrows up,I put on two other units.We went to a Japanese to dinner.Just before starting 300 and went up.I corrected and calculated the HC (that nobody assures me to do it well).Two hours later I was at 270, I correct myself but two units less than it was up (I knew I would come down more).At twelve I started having hypoglycemia, I have stuck four hours at night drinking juice (1 liter of juice in total), with the 80% basal and I got up at 150, but because at six o'clockThe sugar, all night 70-80.How fun this diabetes!
I made mistakes: lower the basal 5 minutes before starting to run.Minimum half an hour.Do not stop when the subject was bitten.One solution is to eat before playing sports, but I refuse to get up to 200 so as not to have a hypo, for that I do not do sports.I'm going to put this in diabetes questions to see if someone gives me any advice.Prado you would run for an hour, right?How much did you get the basal?Did sport affected you a lot in later hours?

A hug and good day

tica's profile photo
tica
03/06/2012 4:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica I go to run or walk daily for an hour, I leave around 7.30 pm and from 17.30 I have a basal of 0.30 that lasts until 4 in the morning.I never exercise or sport with the bomb at 0, I prefer to eat some ration of carbohydrates before if I am below 150.

DiabetesForo
03/06/2012 4:20 a.m.

Prado, but you get off much more if you run than if you walk, right?And if one day do not go out, don't you shoot glucose?

tica's profile photo
tica
03/06/2012 4:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't shoot me, I must be a weirdo: Mrgreen:, the truth is that I am never more than two days without exercising, more or less moderate, maybe if I stop doing sports I had to climb the basal in all sectionsBut on Fridays it is the only day I do nothing I continue with my basal of 0.30 from 17.30 to 4 in the morning and if I neglect I have hypo .......
Give yourself some time, you are starting to run, go testing and do it moderately at the beginning and go up intensity when you have been, at least at least what I would do ... and I do not go out without eating something before, except that it is aboveof 200 that not as anything but at half an hour I need Aquarios or Glucosport .....

DiabetesForo
03/06/2012 4:37 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Tica, I would put the Basal 1/2 or even 1 hour earlier and take 1 ration of HC, s slow if you are not above 150 ... Anyway having the sensor and seeing that trend the ideal would have been to stop and stopThe bomb until I go back ... Come, woman, don't stop doing something you like because you have not caught the calm now.

Well, it's true, you are all on diabetic holidays or what? ... ufff, I would already like:-/:-/

And here heat ... God, this is not who understands it.This morning we went for a walk 1 hour later and with an entertainment coat and we have been sweating ... I don't want to know how much we will be.

Well, na, a little kiss for everyone and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/06/2012 5:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!Today I had classes in the morning and meetings in the afternoon until 7, but then we leave reeds, and it is the best.I have very fun colleagues, today the theme of yoga and tantric sex has come out, and insured laughs.Tica, I tell you because I am looking for a long time to sign up for Yoga, and it turns out that I have a place next to the house, so I sign up tomorrow two days a week.I think it is superbuene (a partner said that he had dropped 70 kg in two years, of course I do not know if doing only yoga or the tantric too :))).I think that the exercise that best goes to diabetes is soft (anaerobic?), That does not raise adrenaline and avoid the hyper after.
Raquel as a little thud and did not go well, he went heated and tall, however the ballet stabilized her a lot.
Kisses :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/06/2012 4:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Huy, Regina, the danger you will have with tantric sex :)) :)) :))

Now seriously, yoga is great (I think) our common friend always tries to convince me to practice it.Someday I will listen to him.

And I take this opportunity to greet you all, that I am very drunk and I enter, read and run away.;)

DiabetesForo
03/06/2012 5:30 p.m.

Regina, I tried yoga a few years ago (10 years! As time passes) and I felt fatal.I was in my worst moment of life, depression with treatment and very obsessed with certain topics.And so much personal recollection that was crying from the sessions (a month I spoke on the advice of the teacher) and I am afraid to sign up again.My sister is "fanatic" of yoga.He will have been practicing daily for almost 20 years and she is phenomenal.Also under 30 kg of weight or more, but I don't know if it was because it became vegetarian or by yoga.

As a good Aragonese that I am, I will run without hypos or hypers !!!: D: d

I guess in two weeks I will not go through the forum, on Friday we will get up early to leave.We will stay in our house without the Internet and the following week I will move with my mother and there I have connection (how did you live without internet? What did computers served at home? And as a computer scientist asks :))

tica's profile photo
tica
03/07/2012 3:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good ...... hehehe where do you have to sign for a diabetic vacation ?????: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Velia daughter that I already saw you with the house without septums .... it already seemed to me that it could not be :)) :)) :)), it is with what I like the furniture of PLADUR, butIf they give such a bad result:-/:-/
How does Angela follow?I imagine that already recovered from the flu .....
Alea misses you, do not lead yourself so much ......: D
Tica, of course you are going to run if you propose it and you like it, it is a matter of finding the balance and I do not say that it is easy, I certainly need to eat some ration of hydrates always, yes or if, because running burns a lot of glucose andIf you run more than an hour always take a glucose tablet to maintain.Good trip back !!!!!: D

I all people who do yoga are excited, and if you lose weight even if it seems a lie ...... You will tell us how you are doing .....

And the weather crazy here, yesterday I came to work with -1 grade and today 7 .....: Shock :: Shock: and still without raining .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/07/2012 3:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Mother what days he is doing ..: Fear gives me, the summer we are going to have if it still does not rain.
Prado, I also get everything about work and plaladur but I have to admit that it is very dirty.However, the problem of this of Cáceres is that we were very Mazacote.Anyway, it is already done.
Angela already well.There has been some cough, but it is already in its line.Thanks, Prado.
Hey, mead, and why don't you think about coming over the weekend that serrat and sabina act?We have commented this morning.Thus you kill "two birds of a shot", hahahaha .... Well, think about it and tell us to get the entrances.
Regina, I also practiced yoga for a while and I still put into practice some relaxation techniques when I need it.Surely you love it.
Nacho, how are you going?

Well, routes, I'm going to do things ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/07/2012 4:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

....... oyyyy do not tempt me Velia hehehe, but I am seeing that neither in Madrid nor in Cáceres is weekend ..... They also come to León ...... Finally .....Discarded if it's not weekend :(

DiabetesForo
03/07/2012 5:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.