{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Ayyy I'm exhausted !!!!This of working in English/German and feeling that they scam me.But well, everything is to be able to put in the CV that I have experience in a company in Germany ... I accepted it because it was the trial month ... the problem is that they believe that I am good and it seems to me thatThey are going to really hire me ... when I tell them that I pirpted to Spain (in the interview I told him that before 5 years it was "totally impossible", if they did not take me !!!)

In Germany the unemployment figures are fully made up.If you receive 400 euros of subsidy do not tell the list of unemployed ... and that there is no minimum wage ... but hey, the average salaries is far superior to Spain, I suppose that it is what it has to regulateOnly the market ... while things go well

Nacho, I don't know if I have ever read it, but what do you do?I seemed to read some reform issues and that ... On the way back to Spain I have a few reforms waiting at home ... (I will try to take advantage of them while I am alone in Zaragoza and I will go to "live" my mother's house)

Have a good weekend !!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/17/2012 12:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jelou

Yes, I have been half missing from the world ... a weekly a little disgusting in every way.
I have been putting time in the Gueb, with a very long article that I hope to get it this week ... I will inform you, that in a short time I would like to do the official inauguration.

Tica, congratulations ... 1 I work in Germany and another waiting for you in Spain.
The unemployment figures are much more in Spain, I assure you ... when I worked with the public employment service, professional guidance actions counted as training and all training meant being discharged for offers ... a nonsense

But Nachoooo ... that you leave us halfway with those novelties.

I am another who flees from the multutudinary and "mandatory" parties ... I would gladly escape from my city during the failures: (((
Carnival here has no tradition ... Fortunately: D
Of course, kids love to cost themselves

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/18/2012 3:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning route !!!
Prado, I called you the other night, but you didn't take me, so I guess you'll be like a rose;);););
I do not like carnivals, nor the agglomerations, so I also avoid what I can ... of tdos, to the kids makes excitement ... Angela had a great time, on Friday making the costumes, and yesterday exhibiting ... pos that, take them off the dance!
By the way, Owash, or what to say that here you have your house, for those "escapes" that you have to do.
Nacho, I hope the change is for good ... uff about societies !!!
Tica, how entertaining !!!

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/19/2012 5:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .........

Velia I saw your call when I got home on Friday, we had indeed gone out to take something: D, I was already perfectly, now to see if I quickly recover because I lost almost 3 kilos: shock: shock: shock:
Owash seems that last week was to forget for a few;), It is best that this starts safe, surely he will be better hehehe ......
Nacho what intrigue:-/, although I can imagine it I just hope and I wish you that the changes are for the better.Crises can serve to give a radical change to life and for better ..... you will tell us.
Anabeg how about carnivals?
Alea already have date for exams ?????When Vicente returns ????

I'm going to work for a while ....... you have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
02/20/2012 4:24 a.m.

Good morning route!
Here today, at least at least early ... how good!Angela again goes out this afternoon with her friends, and disguised ...
Quiet weekend, on Saturday we left Juan Luis and I have something out there, while we waited for Angela, and yesterday we went for a walk in the afternoon and little more ...
Prado, I see that he recovered.I'm glad ... 3 kilos, Joer, of course God gives bread to those who have no teeth ... Well, now to take care of you, to see if you recover them soon.
Well, I'm going to see if I take a coffee and prepare here.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/20/2012 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family ....
The false alarm cateters.Stay calm, do not take away the bomb ...... for now ...... I as always in my eternal negativity, but seeing what is seen, I keep thinking that somewhere they have to get the money that does notThey have to pay everything that the ssIf total, we are not going to die for putting insulin like everyone else.

ww.abc.es/agencia/noticia.asp?noticia=1103744

What does it sound like?

When you see your neighbor's beards .....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/20/2012 8:15 p.m.

Beky for God are not as negative, we are also a minority, savings would be very-Capago: Mrgreen:
Anyway ...... good day .....

DiabetesForo
02/21/2012 3:38 a.m.

Good morning route!

Becky I'm glad it was false alarm and relax a little girl, we will see how events happen.

We here, I have a cold, Aggg .... yesterday some friends came from León, we were in the mountain, in the old part, come on, typical and then having dinner around ... meadow, they have already told me not toWe escape from the visit to Ponferrada without making them a ... they have offered us a house, and they promise to take the wineries, and tapas for the wet ...: D

Pos ná, I'm going to shower and organize this a bit.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/21/2012 5:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Here I, still a little upset to see so much police in the city these days.
Fortunately, what has happened in Valencia has not happened in the week of failures or even in the immediately previous one, but the problems would have been immense insurance.
Of the whole mess, what gives me the most is to see the lack of capacity of those who govern us to control situations like this ... I do not want to imagine that the anti -system or similar groups came:?:(
In the end.

Salu2 to all.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2012 3:45 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how are you?
Here everything great, the carnivals great, and dinner with the phenomenal maidin, an entertaining weekend
In carnival we put good laughs, and this year a lot of participation, the sugar gave me a high but corregi
Greetingsssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/23/2012 5:41 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Owash, I imagine that the most calmer waters for your land.Of course between some things and others the "national" panorama is encouraging, yes ..

Anabeg, Jamía, what vitality waste, you spend half a life of parties :)) :))

Tica, how is everything going?I guess you will be tired and entertaining ... Bueeeeeno, that's fine.

Here, without novelty, although I am a little downturn, I do not know if it will be because the rule will come to me, or because this early spring that we have from 11 in the middle of the noon produces me Astnia, or for both.... The fact is that I am a little plof.As soon as Angela comes out at noon, I take the bártulos and we go to Madrid, that the other half are there: D ... I suppose that if the time continues it will be a good weekend of terraces on the retirement and in the neighborhood...

Prado I imagine that I also wishing to catch the weekend ... youba Galicia, right?

Alea, how everything is going ... Let's see if we stay and exchange objects next week: D

Nacho, how is everything going?These days I have gone to see some cáceres furniture stores and some nearby towns ... the offers are incredible, and the closing settlements also :(. A little sad, the truth.

Well, guys, I'm going to the pelu ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/24/2012 5:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!

Weekly to forget.On Monday they told David that until the end of the year he did not "should" return to Spain (decision made unilaterally by the company).So at first I decided to stay, then I decided to leave and then I said again if they hired me in this company where I am with my super contract of 400 euros.I have been having a code of one programming language to another in one environment in German, with Windows in German and without anyone throwing a hand.I spend 50% of the time looking for milks means error messages.So yesterday I got fed up and asked them if they intended to hire me and they told me yes, but that in April they would tell me the conditions (I do not know what roll of the quarter) and that the next month another 400 euros.Yesterday, when I get home and after talking to David, they send them an email saying that the keys will already be sent by mail, but that on Monday I do not come back.(I guess I will have to go, but it carries such anger ...) I take it for a month, two is already going on !!!

So I have the possibility that they take me in the other German company where I did another interview and they had to say something at the end of this month, and I will not go to Spain and David to return when I can (try to come for September).What I want most is working in Zaragoza, starting to normalize my life a bit, but being 10 months separate I don't feel like anything.It is the time that has passed since my father died, and now I begin to be able to think about him without much pain, I have eternal these months and I knew that the only solution to feel good was time.And although it is not the same situation, it does not make any fun again waiting for time to spend.Of course we could see each other, but at most once a month, the flights are super expensive on weekends to Frankfurt ...

Well, I saw in the news all the Valencia fuck, the "fantastics" labor reform, ... my dear land !!!: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Greetings to all !!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/25/2012 4:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning route !!!!
Very sunny weekend in Madrid, so we have taken advantage of it ...
And here without news, starting the week, how bad are on Mondays, Joer! And above half contracture.They gave us a clío as a replacement vehicle and has very hard and straight backs, so much that Angela and I are played ...
Ah, and another novelty, I have stopped eating my nails: Oops :: oops :, inconvenient, that I don't know how to write, my fingers slip, hahahahaha.

Tica, I would have done the same, they will be Jetas !!!, to see if there is luck with the other German company, that being separated is hard.

Racheros to see if you dare and write something.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2012 4:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... summer arrived in advance: shock :: shock: ....

Tica you don't know how I understand you, how slow time passes when we want it to happen fast:-/:-/, if work in Spain is so good I would not think about it except that they can wait until you go again that I imagine no...... in short it is a complicated decision ......:-/
Velia how for Madrid ???In the end we went on Saturday to Coruña, what a spectacular day, we took the opportunity to walk in the morning through the center that by the way was sad, sad, the empty stores and very few people walking, incredible to be a Saturday that was always stopped, thenFrom eating we went to Ikea and bought everything we were going to look, so I travel well used, yesterday we already rode everything .....: D

Owash are you already at parties ?????;) ..... the faults are falling .... :)) :))

DiabetesForo
02/27/2012 4:23 a.m.

.... Ayyyyyy Velia didn't know you ate your nails :)) :)) :)), take care of that contracture ......... a good massenger sure left you new .....;)

DiabetesForo
02/27/2012 4:25 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Tica, to see how the other work in Germany is that being separated is very hard, but hey, if it is a good opportunity that of Spain, what a jeta in the curro you were, did you do well to leave it
Velia, I don't like my nails, I devour them, I spent a month without eating them, but I can't, it's superior to me, I've been doing for many years, and I don't know what to do, I have tried the pharmacy liquid, but nothing, thanI just eating it :)) :)) :))
Owash, the failures have already started, right?
Prado, that well in A Coruña, and weekend, here, here they give good, spring is advanced, great
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/27/2012 6:02 a.m.

Good

It makes a beautiful day.In fact, it has been making a beautiful day for months, so the fatal field, because there is drought and the swamps are very low.

Celia was already seen by the psychiatrist.He has diagnosed depression and has put a treatment that we hope he is doing well.She is happy because she finally feels she can start focusing.The first thing he told me when leaving the consultation was: Jo, Mommy, you have a insane mother and a daughter in psychiatric treatment, go plan :)) :)) :))

Velia, to see if we see you, yes, and I return the anti -antractures :)).Today I have academy, but we'll stay.Great the nails.We already talked.

Tica, surely you choose the best option.I would not hesitate to return to Spain.And that I know how hard it is to be separated, but it copes if it is for a good cause.

Prado, we owe a charra.

Owash, are you already prepared for failures?UF, often fuck.In addition, animals suffer a lot with the noise of firecrackers

Well, I'm going to compare.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/27/2012 6:10 a.m.

Jelou

Pozí, we are already in failures: ((: Shock::?: X: Evil:
From the day after tomorrow there are already mascletás every day at 2 pm and the center will get impossible to go.
Every year madness, the number of people, the noise and how little civilized we have become ... although well, the years in which I participated in the party is not that we were little angels: oops :, but it was allMuch less scandalous.

This year I wanted to go somewhere but nobody wants to come with me: ((: (: ((: (((in addition, I think on Saturday 17 they put me guard 8) I hope they don't send me burned: Twisted:
Anyway ... I will hibernate and the problem is over.

Depression? Celia? ... They must have changed the DSM-IV a lot ... but hey, he is still giving him placebo :)) :))

Tica, what difficult decisions he sometimes holds us ... I would come to Spain, don't Ryanair fly to Germany?The same with time, reserve a couple of tickets per month to pass 2-3 weekend does not get so expensive, and less if you have a decent work.

Velia, does not hit you a clio ... I don't know, I don't see you

Remove all the short sleeves that is no longer cold ...: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/27/2012 1:03 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Prado, finally loaded !!!And everything mounted, my mother, what machines!
Well, I continue with doubts with the room furniture.I love one of Ikea, but I have a table of the same series and how ugly it is getting, the lacquered, Ayssss ... and what I have seen there I like almost nothing is.It's all so modern.We have visited 10 or 12 furniture stores, and there are only a couple of models, which by the way, are repeated in all and almost at the same price, that we like ... and I do not know, I am not quite convinced ...The IKEA, with a little quality, would be for me the ideal.
Anabeg, I have also left my fingers almost on my stumps, hahahaha ... I have tried everything they have told me, I even sculpted my porcelain nails, hahaha..Now I don't know, it has been pure chance, I realized that I barely put my fingers in my mouth and that the nails were appearing.By the way, I have already filled them 2 times, hehehe ... what illusion.
Alea, you tell me when it is good for you to look.
Owash, don't you see me in a clio, right?Ayssss, how do you do me, snif, snif.
And that nobody wants to go with you?But where did you ask?Ays, they don't know what they are lost;)

Well routes, I put the mess that we have a fuck today.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2012 4:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... What table is you spoiling?the center or the big one?I love the center of the center.The bad thing about lacquered furniture is that they are very delicate, I have the blank cooking table and is horrible, nor can I buy anything like that already ....: Evil:.I am more and more clear that I do not want expensive furniture, or that they last me forever ....: Mrgreen:, I wish I am changing the room they made to my parents thousands of years ago :)) :)) :)), but it's like new .....:-/:-/ so there stays forever ......: |

DiabetesForo
02/28/2012 4:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.