{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Holassssss

Now, cold ... 0º marked the thermometer on the way to the hospital.: Shock:
But it is what touches, winter = cold.

Little to tell, the bomb a total boredom: mrgreen: neither has games, nor cold/heat air conditioning, neither bothers nor anything ... The novelties of the dual and square bolus + experiments with the temporal suspensions of basalThey even bore me too.
But well, I don't complain: oops:
The unfortunate work: Twisted: very intense and long days, at least we have no serious cases except for visits in ICU or area that are always unpleasant.

Nacho, you will tell those possible changes ...

Alea, patience ... that I always tell you the same thing, but it is that you have no choice ... I hope your mother is calmer;I remember the beginnings of my mother's disease and the truth is that there were moments of absolute despair.
Celia is a matter of time, you will find your place, your path and your space ... you need to find it. What about the psycholoko?

Prado, to see if I am going to have to climb to Ponferrada to put the diabetic batteries;)
... the next one that does not pass from 6% :)): Mrgreen: :)): Mrgreen:
Well, I will go up anyway: Mrgreen:

ROSAE Welcome to the Route

Tica, congratulations for work ...

Velia ... you get older angels;) you will have to let go slowly.Yes, this is cheerful and sad at the same time, like almost everything.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2012 12:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good.

Celia has the consultation with a nurse tomorrow and then with a psychologist.We will have to start the hint of your GP, which has put it in the steering wheel "eating disorder", which has sent it to the unit of eating disorders ": Mrgreen: On the 22nd touches psychiatrist.

Anyway, that I am looking forward to all this mess of the opposition, which I plan to approve with note, and hopefully take place.If I take it out, I will take an apartment for Celia and for me (and for Vicente when I come, of course) and, if I do not take it out, I go home and give it the world.But whatever happens, the "witness" will have to collect others ...

Prado, that Hemo is still very good, don't turn him around.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/08/2012 1:44 p.m.

Hello family.
I only enter a moment to tell you.Yesterday we went for the catheters and they told us that they did not have arrived with this snow, that the request was made on the 7th, just the same day that the endocrine gave us the steering wheel, which would already call us today orWhen they arrived, Alberto hallucinated .......... Anyway, you already know what this smells like this, so we have decided to go to see if they have arrived and if not put a complaint.What I was afraid has already begun and the truth is that by imagining our life without a bomb, I have wanted to cry.I will not think more, I'm going to there.
Welcome to the Rosae forum.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/10/2012 5:19 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Joo, how Lady I have been, I have barely read you.
Owash, I changed the bomb, surely with Angela's you entertain you more ... :)) :)), now seriously, how I knew that with everything you know and how methodical you are, you were going to take out thejuice in na, as it has been .... ayssss, so you would not trust before we :)) :)) :))
Alea, you and I are already up to date.
Rosae, welcome to the route !!!: D ... wines, wines, with what I like the wine: oops:
Becky, once the request was also late, I do not remember the reason, they gave us a few cateters until the problem was remedied and ready ... come, that surely it is true of the snow.You tell us.
Prado, with you I have already spoken ...If it is not the meter, it is the method ... but it does not seem normal to me.You'll tell me.
Nacho, you are missing.
Tica will already be in your land, loading batteries.
Neihs, tell us something, you are missing.
Anabeg, Regina, and everyone, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2012 6:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I forgot, there was Angela in Madrid, excursion with the institute.They went to see the musical of the lion king.They left at 1, and arrived at 4 in the morning.Another test over, yes, this time with the help of Minilik, who wanted to make us a grace and behaved wonderfully.Now I count it in the other post ... pos that, that less bad that it worked, because despite the fact that I put a smaller basal, and I put less bolus in the meals, had many moments of being between 60 and 70 (real) ... But hey, he loved the musical and I think he was happy.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2012 6:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Beky to see what they tell you but not ahead events, we now make us go every month for the pump spare parts: shock:, it seems that they want to control the "abuses" of some, in short, I do not wantThink badly: mrgreen: so we will see ...... I do not imagine no longer without a bomb and I am very clear that I do not take it away or God ....: Twisted: You tell us.

Alea how was Celia's consultation with the psychologist ????
Well, Velia, I don't seem very normal either, something does not fit this hemo and although it is good I want to know why the climb, so I will wait for the next visit in July that will be hemo capillary and we will see....: Mrgreen:

Well, I continue that I have a mess around here .....:-/:-/:-/

DiabetesForo
02/10/2012 6:14 a.m.

Holasss

Yes, Velia, I thought that the pump was going to cost me more, but the glycemia are similar and although something knew about the operation of the pumps was not a user and therefore, a total neophyte.
I keep hallucinating because I am still going down basal:-/: shock :: o I must walk for 35% less than with a picker ... a nonsense 8)

Last night I was a retirement surprise dinner from a service doctor where I work ... a woman with an absolute and tireless working class.
It was nice because it was a total surprise for her and we were a small group, most of her more some others that we were even if we were new.
I arrived home after 2 in the morning and I could not sleep until almost 3.30, today another crazy working day until after 3 pend.

Alea, psychiatrist ???Celia is going to love: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Becky Tell us to see how you are going ... You'll see how they don't take anything, they will simply control the times and shapes of supplies.

DiabetesForo
02/10/2012 1:21 p.m.

Hello good.

The nurse and the psychologist have discharged Celia del Tirón.As we already knew, of eating disorder, nothing at all.

On the 22nd the psychiatrist will assess whether it is depressed, if he has something or if he simply likes to have me entertaining: shock:

Anyway, I will tell you.

Owash, those moments are the ones that are worth it.Hopefully I soon tell something similar (I have a guard in the hospital, or something. The dinners is already for note :)))

Health

DiabetesForo
02/10/2012 1:32 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
How is the weekend?Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of my wedge, they made a rice to band ... Diosssss, how rich ... Ángela tripited, I was crowded, I did not know how to calculate the barbarity of food that dug90, and a pre-dinner pre 78:-/, let's hallucinate myself, hahaha.
And today we plan to go out to take a walk, there is also Dana, although he leaves this afternoon, and Angela wants to get the bike, so in a while we leave.
By the way, Dana has been taken again for Dove's casting, tomorrow she has it ... she is happier than 8. There are 40 800 finalists who participated ...
Becky, what happened ocn the catheters?
Owash, it's true, those "meetings" of work, are the best ... I remember with great affection the ones I had when I worked at the university.
Although everything is very chungo, surely one of those places is yours, Alea ... Jo, I would like my being so optimistic.

I'm going to prepare.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/12/2012 5:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!
I am back to Germany, how short I have been made for 4 days in Spain.
I cool on the trip, otitis ... the glycemia again as it chasms, several 300 -per day peaks :( (that although I correct them soon, I leave) I am with antibiotics drops for the ears ...

On Wednesday I start work.In the end they have made me employment, how to complain in Spain of the rights of workers!, Here they have made a minijob contract: 40 hours a week (often minijob), 400 euros a month and from there I have to payThe medical insurance, and is legal !!!I have already sent you an email, that the first month I accept it, but to tell me what are going to be the conditions for future months ...

Becky, I don't think the supply problems have "arrived".It happened to me many times to go and that the material would not have arrived, that they had made two orders from Medtronic and none of Roche.Better not alarm anyone before being sure "that the bombs are going to remove us"

Prado, what I would have to have your hem :) Maybe in winters do a little less exercise and that's why he has uploaded you.Really climbing a point the hemo is not so complicated, an average of 30 more ... Surely when you can return to your walks you lower it again.

Well I'm going to look for my German tax card:-/

tica's profile photo
tica
02/13/2012 3:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good day.....

Tica today you start at work, right?Good luck and see if you improve the conditions because 40 hours for 400 euros: shock:, in short .....
Velia how was Dana casting?Will we see it on TV ????: D
Becky did you solve the supply problem ???????

DiabetesForo
02/15/2012 3:47 a.m.

Good morning, route !!
Tica, luck !!!I don't know if I have not played your message well, but I think you are indecent what you put, 400 euros per month and 40 hours a week?And how will they think that one can subsist in Germany with that?Fuck if things are wrong ...
Prado, has already gone out there in some program.Let's see if I have a while and tell you to see her on Facebook ...
We have just arrived from the walk ... Now on Wednesday they are more entertaining, because they have moved the Franco Mercao to our neighborhood, in fact it is going through one of our itineraries, so after the little walk, a return through the market, we have bought fruit and fruit andFresh, orchard vegetable
And today, again, to bring the controls of these 15 days ... there is little to modify the truth, perhaps something high comes to food, but otherwise it is quite good ... Juan Luis insists that we tell himThat another hemo makes us, but I don't know, it is that it is even afraid, because if with these controls it has not dropped ... Ufffff.Ah, also Juan Luis, so today complete.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/15/2012 4:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!!!
Yesterday in the endo well ... that you have to touch anything and that with those controls you have to lower the hemo, yes or yes ... they do it in 1 month.
Otherwise little to tell.Important frosts and very cold.

Tica, how about your primner day?

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/16/2012 3:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!

Velia, yes, you understood the message well.At first that type of work had a limit of 15 hours, but in 2003 they removed it.
At work well, but ... I have found a job in Spain !!!and I turn in four weeks !!!

I have no time to read everyone, but I have seen very little movement in the forum !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/16/2012 1:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, that you are very lucky with the new job, you will tell us.
I am going to Madrid this bridge (I have Carnival Monday and Tuesday: D), we will go eat around with Raquel, which, for the moment, is very relaxed.He is going to disguise himself as a buccanera, with a patch in the eye and everything, the Penelope, already disguised this summer and was very pretty, if I know how a photo sent you.
A kiss to everyone and enjoy the carnivals: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2012 5:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning route !!!!
Tica, congratulations for the new work !!!!Come on, to improve what you are needed little ... if I don't see it I don't think so ...
Regina, yes, how lucky with the 2 days of carnival ... we will take advantage of not getting up early, something is something.Enjoy with Raquel by the capital ... Ángela and her friends dress in spongebob.The other day they went to buy the material and this afternoon they go home from 1 of them to prepare the costume.She is quite excited.It is the first time that the school years out on this date, they disguised themselves as today, which is the party of the "Lavanderas", all the children went to the Plaza Mayor (from various schools in the city), and burnedThe Pellele, danced ... a party, come on.

And I'm going to take the car to the workshop, sheet and paint, to make a face washing, which we have already removed at full risk and we have managed to remove all friction.

Owash, let yourself fall, that you already know that we like to have you close here.
Prado, enjoy the weekend.Kisses to Jose.
Nacho is still lost.
To all, kisses and ben day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/17/2012 3:52 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ......: d
Finally, the week is over, no desire to write, since Tuesday with gastroenteritis, eating almost nothing so I have a body: mrgreen: today I have already been able to have breakfast normally so I hope to recover completely in the weekend: D
Tica congratulations !!!!!!!!!: D
Regina enjoy the bridge !!!!

I must be the only one that I don't like carnivals: Evil: I'm looking forward to going through ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/17/2012 4:30 a.m.

You are not the only, meadow;)

I only found them fun when they were prohibited, but now they do not make me funny.Anyway, any mass celebration leaves me rather cold.I like the "petit committee."That is why I do not attract my attention or have interest in the carnivals, failures, dew, Sevillian Holy Week (those of small cities do like), and much less if there are animals involved (Sanfermines and other bullfighting-festive barbarities).Anyway, little gregaria that is one:-/

And few novelties.The maternal-family problem stagnant, the studies;Lovely Celia, although it remains demotivated, but with good controls lately;Great dogs;The great time although cold, and I miss Vicente;)

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/17/2012 7:37 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Tica, congratulations to find work here, the salary of 400 euros for 40 euros a week, I have stayed: shock :: oops: come on and complain here, ufff I thought that there was much better paid
Today I have dinner with Manu, and tomorrow dinner with the carnival friends, I love to disguise myself, every year we do dinner, this year we go as the previous musketeers, I spend these dates these dates
I go to the nap, today we have the function of Eider in the Cole de Carnival, it leaves a dancer
Have a good weekend
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/17/2012 8:20 a.m.

I read you from the mobile, and I am very lazy to write.

I am lying down cabinets, although they will already be the last of the Philippines.Those of those that happen in societies ...... and I will go through the door in the coming weeks.

I will tell you in more detail, as soon as I have time, which will be shortly ........ hehehehe.

The air was finally stopped here, and it seems that spring has arrived.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/17/2012 10:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.