{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good, cold and windy days around here.Zero degrees to dawn, but with strong-very strong wind gusts.You do not get heat or five layers.

Tica, go ahead with the offer of Spain, do not hesitate.A few months pass fast even if it is hard.

I do not make you the story of the socio-labor-personal mess in which I am currently, because you never know who reads, and I have to go with lead feet on those issues.But come on, my glycems are driving these weeks crazy, and, contrary to what I was going to happen, I go semi-hypic in semi-hypip, and all day in a feed.But come on, when a door closes, a window opens ... and if not, a buchron is made.

Velia, I do not get angry, if that is the problem of many things, the quality/price ratio is not the one.Because of a few we pay the rest.But well, you have to keep curraning and get ahead.

Owash, I will tell you, but in the end I will give you climate envy and everything ..... hehehehe.

Greetings to everyone from the fridge.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/02/2012 5:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia, I feel the hemo of Angela.The worst thing is that fears now enter (which in the end are avoidable ...) How old are you?Many dosses and patience!

Yesterday's interview ... I arrived and had forgotten me.But in the end they attended me.We spent half an hour talking and told me to come back on Monday to talk to what would be responsible.So at all evil it was not.It gave me a very bad feeling as I spoke in English, it gave me the feeling that I did not give one, but if he told me to come back I suppose I would not do it so bad (I have to self-convencer, they tell me that I am too perfectionist)
In the end I sent the CV to the company of Spain.Let's see what they answer ... It seems that we both agree that it would be the best option (unless any of the companies here told me that if before).Nor is it a safe job, but the telephone interview gave me a very good feeling.I leave this issue in the background, if they take me, I return to Casita and but a worry less and I stay in Germany with the dogs and David: P

Nacho how curious you need so little insulin hopefully it lasts a long time, fixed that it is better for the body to have insulin reserves.

Today -11 degrees with wind, I have cut the Carra 30 minutes that I have been at home.Now we have climbed to -6 and tomorrow they announce minimal -14.This weekend touches movie session: P

tica's profile photo
tica
02/02/2012 8:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good night!!!
Tica, there is nothing worse than so much demand ... and I say it from their own experience ... surely you did better than you think .... You tell us how everything goes.
Tica, thanks for interested in Angela ... your controls for momentThe area where he has it because of the lack of movement do not hydrate the canulilla well and therefore die (I do not know what to think, it is an area recommended and proven by them) ... Anyway, we will see how everything goes.

Good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/03/2012 5:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Although cold the day is very beautiful, not a cloud .....: D

Velia how does that tendinitis go ??????I understand the disgust when you also do everything possible and more to improve but you already know that this stage will be hard and in diabetes there are times that logic does not work:-/, to see if the sensor works well for you at onceAnd you can be calmer ...... And I believe that a trip to the north would be good for you: mrgreen: to distract;) and resume forces ......: d: d: d.Kisses for Angela.

Nacho the stress does not go well with diabetes, sometimes it produces hypers and sometimes it gives me to lower my glucose and cost me enough to go back and lately I walk like this .....:-/ ...... in short,patience......

BUENO I GO

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/04/2012 5:59 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
This week I have not been able to enter the curro, much work with the snow, this weekend, right now a good snowfall is falling here, at sea level, I hope I do not set
Velia, a lot of encouragement, to see if the sensor works for you, patience, will you tell us, do you want to come to the snow?Ayy but in the mountains, that all the one that has to fall falls, but in the city no.
Prado, there is no snow?Here is doing a cold from Ordago, yesterday -3, the landscape very cool here with the snow
Tica, to see what they tell you on Monday of the interview, and of the company of Spain, because if it is a very good opportunity I did not think about it, we must not miss the opportunities, and less in the times we are.The German is difficult, but the Basque, ufff I from here all my life and I am learning it now with almost 40, is that as a child it was prohibited and our parents did not do because we learned the language, now learning it of greater is worse, but good, I have to do it, especially if I want to live and work here.My daughter speaks perfectly, that is the advantage of today's children.
Alea, a lot of patience with your mother, you will tell us, many animals
Owash, how about the pump?
This weekend plays in a house, today we had Manu and I dinner, both alone, but we had to cancel it, it is that the restaurant is high, and of course with the snow we cannot climb, we will go another weekend
Muxusssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/04/2012 10:03 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Anabeg, how have you spent the storm?Shyte of Cenita, to see if you program her prompt, that it comes great to the couple.
Prado and you?, What a cold weekend we have had.Here the heating did not give bastos, there I imagine that the situation is much worse, of course you are also more accustomed to the inclement weather.Ah, of tendonitis, better.
Over here, home weekend, on Saturday family food, and yesterday we only went out for the appetizer with my sister and my wedge ... so we have rested a little.
Owash, Alea, that you are very quiet.
Tica, how about the climatological situation there, according to the news is the quite complicated panorama, right?
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/06/2012 4:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaa, goodssssssss
Velia, the weekend in house, the Saturday fell some snow, but it was not for so much, yesterday rain and today TB, by the end of the week they say that he will snow again, this week I go from nights, I start today
We have left it for the zenith for the 17th, I would not have been ableHe put my face ... I didn't know that the laser hurt so much, now to wait for the postillas to fall, although the same would take me more for the diabetes issue, he told me about a week 10 days
I'm glad tendinitis goes better
To the rest greetings and have a good Monday
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/06/2012 7:40 a.m.

Here the cold horrible.It does not snow (tomorrow they forecast some snow) but today in the morning -14 and at half past twelve in the sun -6.Cold, cold and colder ... This weekend, fed up with being at home all day, we decidedIt was open ... a cold ... the truth is that it is a good concept, because it does not overwhelm so much, but with what it rains here, and the cold it does ...
Now at four I have the interview, to see what happens ... what a little desire :(
Alea, have the storm calmed down?Let's see if it passes you through the forum !!
Anabeg, my mother fell very quickly.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

tica's profile photo
tica
02/06/2012 7:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaa,
Tica, of often cold and complains here, an open shopping center?And with the cold it does on that site
Good luck in the interview, you will tell us later
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/06/2012 8:44 a.m.

Hello good......

How was the interview ????
Here at the end the weekend was quite good, less cold than during the week and that time predicted snowfall and a lotcold .... we will see ... I want to see the snowy mountains .....
Jolín Anabeg with the laser ..... Let's see if it happens to you soon, if you have well controlled glucose does not take longer to heal.
Ale how everything is going ????I hope the panorama is calmer ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/06/2012 11:57 a.m.

Hello,

I have returned from the interview ... and well it hasn't gone wrong.I have been told that my profile is very good (blah blah, the same roll in all interviews) but that my problem is the issue of communication with the team.It has proposed that it is a month in practices and that if everything is going well then they will hire me.Of course I have accepted it, at least it is a first approach to have a job.Tomorrow they send me the contract to see if at least the displacement pays me, that the company is 30km from home and here the Bara Bata gasoline is not.I don't dare to ask for anything: $

And the cold does not refer, right now -9 degrees, I carry more layers than an onion, the thermal Maya the wool pants.Inner t -shirt, t -shirt, sweater and to go down to the dogs low with two polar linings ....
The same morning I go to Zaragoza four days, that if I then start with the work I will have it more complicated

Very cold kisses

tica's profile photo
tica
02/06/2012 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!I already have more time to write, because I was on a course for a month in the afternoon and I got home tired after all day at the institute, but you have to recycle from time to time:-/
These days Raquel was with me, before starting the second semester.Whenever it comes it is low, the second day wakes up at 40 at 5 in the morning, a juice was taken and continued sleeping.I do not worry so much, because, as the hypos are more distanced than before, they notice them and wake up alone.I trust that so that nothing happens, because it already does his life and has to be independent.The lantus lowered two units but, meanwhile, you could still eat the rice with milk made by the grandmother, which she loves.: D.
Now the end of the career project begins, the bad will be later to find work, because the architects are in Banca Rota, (I am very angry to think that a few years ago I would have a good job and I could live very quiet, but now..

I am glad that they have given you work, you will see how you value and improve conditions very soon.The Spaniards are reputed to leave the university with very good preparation and are well recognized in Europe.By the way, what have you studied?

Velia, I have read what you tell about Angela, who is discouraged and in fear of something.Do not let it be distressed, take away importance for it to be carefree, because it can have bad seasons, but it is very responsible, it knows how to control and manage situations, and it has always had a very good control, enough to live quietly.I know it is very easy to say it, but I am convinced that, if they are calm and confident, the control becomes much easier, and they lead a life much more similar to how they should have it.A kiss at two.

Alea, I see how she are and we don't talk anything.What worries me most about those problems, when parents become older and lose their heads, is that they do not sleep well and do not let us sleep, because taking care of them becomes exhausting.I guess the doctor will have given him something to be calm and you can rest both.
Give Celia a hug and encourage baccalaureate.You have to put a daily study schedule, because it is not difficult to take it up to date, and it is no longer as easy to recover as in ESO, but it has a lot of capacity to study it without problems, if you want:-/

Owash, I see the feeling you are having with your bomb, I'm glad that you are seeing all the advantages.I guess my daughter will also end up seeing them, although at the moment she does not want to put her and goes well.

Until another day.A hug to everyone :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/06/2012 5:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina, I studied computer engineering, the 5 -year -old .... work five years in Zaragoza (including the last one I was studying) and the truth is that now it is complicated to find a good job in Spain.Now in the same job instead of paying you 25,000 you pay you 16000 (and you still have to thank them).The problem is that working is either is simple, as is logical, they demand a good level of the country's language.Going to UK is impossible (at least in the computer sector) and who speaks with good level another language?German, French .. They demand a demonstrable B2 !!!

Well, I already have the plane ticket, I arrive tomorrow (tonight) at 2:30 in the morning to Zaragoza ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/07/2012 4:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!
Tica, congratulations !!!!Let's see if that contract is worth it.Brrrr, how cold it gives me to read you :)) :))
Regina, how good you are calmer with Raquel, your thing has cost you, huh?Thanks for your mood !!!, Angela is afraid in general, not only for diabetes, but for us to die, she ... for the moment we are taking it, thanks to Owash's advice, the talks and theTilas, so we are well entertaining.
On Thursday, Angela goes to Madrid to see the musical of El Rey León, with the instinct ... I will also go Dana and Fran, which we have set the tickets with the group, thus quieter, especially because Madrid is another story... to see how the experience is given.
And we have just seen that on July 14 Serrat and Sabina come to Cáceres .... Ufff, what a climb ... By the way, my maid has already done with the album, he commissioned him to the FNAC last week and we are already waitingreceive it .... Nacho, did you go to buy it now?
And the secrets, Prado, false alarm .... It was Javier Urquijo who came, they lined on the radio, Ainssss, so we already have the tickets for Pedro Guerra, and for Tamariz ...

Well, I'm closing, I have to study a little ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/07/2012 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good....

After a nightly parraph last night with Velia, I have decided to leave my family pimples in hibernation and resume my rhythm;)

I have hostels.On Sunday I left the Perrura march with the people of the animal protector here.A fantastic group of varied people.Very good vibes, a lot of kilometers (many of them uphill).Drake and Otto excited to see so much dog stopped pulling the strap.I arrived, after almost 4 marching, groceries, but happy :))

And I still literate, with the academy, the studies, my mother, in short, a short time.

Celia quite well.Acceptable controls.On Thursday we go to the psychologist to see what we can get.I hope there is empathy, or Celia closes and something else :?

Regina, to see if I find a hole and call you, that I want to chat with you a little while.

Tica, little by little, advancing.

I will answer you, I have to make food.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2012 6:53 a.m.

Alea, Biennnn !!!!, Hahahaha ... believe me that I had a loyal "last night after a parrafada with Celia", and I thought, Joer this woman, after the paragraph with me, gets into the paragraph with Celia ..I would burst :)) :)) :)) :)) .... Ays my dyslepsias ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/07/2012 7:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Buenaaas ....... .: d

I have a little late today and how much I had to read in the forum ...: D, my work accumulated, this morning I did not come because I had endocrine and I am still assimilating:-/ The spectacular climb of Hemo, I expected it higherBut not a 6.5, from 5.2 and capillary in July to 6.5 and venous, in short ...... that is very good I know but I have to put the batteries .....:)) Because it doesn't fit me and I'm not going to blame contour, for now not ...... Mrgreen:.The rest of the perfect analytics so happy ...... ahhh and now give us the consumables of the bomb for a month, so every month to the hospital for them ....: Shock: .... ...in the end.....

Velia what envy: mrgreen :: mrgreen: with Sabina-Serrat's concert .... You have put my teeth long hahaha ..... Let's see if they approach here .....
Alea comes beautiful, you don't abandon us so much that you miss you a lot ......
Tica congratulations, hopefully the work is yours ..... and enjoy these days in Spain .....
Regina is sure that Raquel will end up working out of Spain for a few years, now they are very well prepared and they will not have a choice but to look for life ..... it is sad but it is the reality ... to see if it is lucky !!!

Good, I'm still curing .......

DiabetesForo
02/07/2012 12:20 p.m.

Hi, I'm new here, but I want to join, I am learning a lot thanks to you, although I have seen that this disease has many complications.
I think you were one of my area I come from the land of wine, I am from Alava but 5km from La Rioja and 4 of Navarra.
Here snowing that it failed to the vineyards and the allergic as I do all the pollen and all the mosquitoes.
2nd and going down.

Rosae's profile photo
Rosae
02/08/2012 5:17 a.m.

Welcome to the route: d.
Here we woke up with -1º, but with sun, this year we do not see the snow or from afar .... :?.....

DiabetesForo
02/08/2012 5:23 a.m.

Rosae, welcome to the club.

Good wines of the Rioja Alavesa, yes sir.

Well, you know where you have us.Try doubts and share experiences.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/08/2012 6:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.