{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

A lot of mess every day.I didn't just develop.Vicente already left, and also Fernando and Rocío, but I still have "guests" to eat almost every day;) They are nephews that I love very much and young people load my batteries, so I do it with pleasure.

I've been in a row of doctors for three days.Endo.The Hemo has lowered half a point.We are at 9.2: Shock: At the moment, Celia says she will try (I don't think more than a week) and will return in March.

Yesterday to the header with Celia.We have gone to ask for consultation with mental health.She says she can't with everything.Everything that sounds like responsibility, to obligation is done uphill, to duty ... as soon as he is convinced that he is going to study classical philology as he says he does not plan to finish the baccalaureate.It grows and collapses with the same ease and is exhausting, for her and for me.

Today to my mother's header, so that something is prescribed to sleep calmly and is more relaxed, because we are going to a daily average of 6 goats, 5 portzos, 12 squeaks, 4 or 5 beaten in search of thingsThat loses or hides, 4 crying, 10 insults ... and patience is not one of my virtues.I try to think always that it is not her, but her illness, but there is a lotA silly and touched me in mine: Twisted:

As you will see, if we add to that the academy and the study, the purchase, the house, the food ..., that I do not, that I almost do not have time, Jopé.

Nacho, what hooks to try that wine.

Velia, we are already talking.What do you think tomorrow for dinner?

Tica, little by little you will dominate the German and everything will be easier.

Beky, very good about emotional diabetes :)) :)) :))

Owash, I have half -Those Okupas, my son Jaime, his girlfriend, Eva, and my nephews :)) :)) :)) do not sleep here, but they appear at the time of the meals.

Anabeg, kisses to Eider.

Regina, as soon as I have a clear I call you.

Prado, tell me what kind of dog you like and I will go through Facebook those who have been in protectors or kennels that approach what you want.There are real loves waiting.

Well, I'm going to start dinner.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2012 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jelou

Velia, the web goes, slowly but goes ... still under construction, but little by little I am going up.
Has the Rollazo that I wrote to you served you?:-/
Writing is better to talk, so imagine: Mrgreen:
Give Kisses Angela and Achuchones to Juanlu.

The bomb is still a boredom ... it does not make nor complain about a word of love or tenderness or anything: D is there quiet, stored in the pocket or hanging from the waist, segregating its insulin.
Still adjusting the basal: shock ::/: or that taking into account how weird a bug is this going to be the never ending story ... because having if you know someone that their highest insulin sensitivity index is among11 and 14 hours ... I said, weird.

Yes, the interviews is fatal in Spain ... When I was young and worked on job insertion, we used to say that the important thing was to do good work interviews because it is what we could control, accessing later to work depended on more factorsObern.

Alea is the mother of all patience;)
I also remember gone to mental health ... A roll to end up wondering my sexual habits at age 14: shock: :))
I did not come back ... but I had to be recorded in my brain because if those useless people could act as Psikolokos too.: Oops :: p: idea:
The big things better chop them and go from one.
Surely Vicente paints that way, first one piece and then another, although at first he makes a mental scheme of what he wants ... The same Celia could go on that path: chop things and not pretend to cover half the world between ideas, suggestions, suggestions,wishes or capacities.

DiabetesForo
01/26/2012 1:28 p.m.

.... Well Owash I also have the highest insulin sensitivity index in the morning, from 9 to 14 I have 80 .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:, so you are not the only weird, weird ........

DiabetesForo
01/26/2012 3:30 p.m.

Hello,

What a paradito is the forum ... My week has been very monotonous.I have another interview, with a guy who does not know how to write English ... Let's see what happens.I have already made it clear that the interview must be in English because my German ... haha

The Perrico we castrated on Tuesday, and it seems that it is already noticeable ... it no longer marks like a madman or is saying "I" a year ago, it was contrary to castrating dogs (in fact he had the vasectomy), but it may be better for them.Well it is already done, and there is no return to.

Owash, the adapt Basal I think it never ends, when you think everything is square, it changes the needs of the hour X A Y. Now I am a little desperate with the morning, having the same thing having the same thing a few days I am at 90 and others at 150 to 150... I carry the continuous meter and sometimes I would feel like throwing it out the window.It is desperate when you see an arrow up and you know that up to two hours you will not be fine.It is incredible how fast it can rise and how slow down: p.
For me, the best way to calculate the basal is to do semiyunos ... Link ... Cando.html My endocrine was more heavy and told me to do it the fast of24 hours, but it seemed more correct to do it as the link says.

Prado, a doubt, to have such a tight hem you must be 90% of the time below 100?What time do you run?If I am more than 150 I correct myself but below not (for not going crazy).He needed to adjust the hemo a little more (the 6 and peak that puts in my firm is a lie ... I've been since June without going to the endocrine and surely it is above 7).We are seriously considering having a child ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/27/2012 7:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good........

Well, I have not moved it since I have bomb and adjust it, I carry with the same basal practically from the beginning, I prefer to play more with bowling and correct when I need it, of course I do not book me to do at least 6or 7 glucose controls.
As for the corrections, I correct if I am above 180 or 200 and depending on the moment, of what I have eaten, if I am going to move ... and my controls on a normal day are usually between 80 and 120, in the afternoon I never correct except that I see a 300: shock: because as I go for a walk or run at the last minute, if I go fair I end in Hip ......
I always say that the only "secret" to get a good hemo, without great ups and downs, is to measure a lot and quickly correct both a hyper and a hypo ..... not to go eating and do sports .....: Mrgreen:, let's go what we all know :)) :)) But it costs so much to comply ...;)

Good weekend ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/27/2012 11:39 a.m.

Finally this week ends ... I didn't see the day ... very intense work:-/: shock: And personally: a friend died, already older ... I called him uncle Ginés ... So :(
The funeral home was the same as my mother's, so too many recent memories ...
Anyway, to move on.

Tica, uff This way of adjusting the basal seems to be nonsense: shock :: shock: shock:
is that it has nothing to do with reality

DiabetesForo
01/27/2012 12:47 p.m.

A big hug and a lot of encouragement, Owash!

We in Madrid, sunny day but very very cold .... The Natos has arrived, here is already asking for as a descosía, Vor Vavor, Vor Vabor, a glass of milk, Vor Vavor a Magalo, Trinranjus who ??? 'Guiñol ???, Uffff, who was half fried I sudden
And we stayed until Monday that is the teacher's day and Angela has class, so an early morning.

Well, routes, that you have a good weekend.Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/28/2012 6:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Encouragement Owash !!!!!!!!And a big hug from us ......

Velia impossible to get bored with Nati :)) :)) :)).Have fun .......

DiabetesForo
01/28/2012 10:32 a.m.

Owash, why does it seem nonsense to calculate the basal ones?It did very well (yes, with a continuous meter ...)

The weekend we had a great time, the only paste was a "disguise" that I had with the bomb.I carried the continuous meter and did not go from 140 (or in the posts), which whenever I go out to eat outside it costs me more to regulate.And suddenly on Saturday he begins to whistle the 200er and climbing, I correct myself, he continues to climb, 350 and climbing with three arrows I do a 400 analysis ... MMM did not make any sense had not eaten much, all the Bolus were set.I don't know why the needle system had been broken (I didn't hook well) and had 4 hours without insulin and with the food in a grrr how bad host ... but hey, in two hours to 130 ... but knows meSo bad try so much so that something that never happens to you happens those days ...

Well, I hope that you have been very good for everyone and that this week we do not freeze (the maximum -6 and minimum -14 Thursday)

tica's profile photo
tica
01/30/2012 9:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, I feel a lot about your friend, encourage !!!
A lot of cold here, the weekend that I have to curra because I played snow, but not hard much, today already made sun, although for Thursday they say that a lot of cold and snow come again
All right here, without news
Greetings to all
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/30/2012 5:28 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Tica, if it serves you as comfort, we have 2 of those in this month ... a with a bad catheter, and on Saturday night for a bubble of scandal caused by filling the reservoir as they taught us at the beginning so as not to spoilThe ball since we had gone to Madrid, 4 days, with 2 bolis for the 2: shock :: oops:, so with a 160 that was at 3, dawn with 400:-/, and precisely we are not to throwrockets ... AGGG.Tomorrow endo, I already have retijones.

For the rest, a calm weekend, yesterday we went to Ikea, there was no what we wanted, but the occasional Zarrio fell :)) :)) ...

Anabeg, to see if it is true that it snows, because we have been promising to go to snow, and this one that we do not seem to be eager to fall ...

Alea, a lot of encouragement !!!

Owash, how are you?

Prado, do you like secrets?The 11 V igo Cáceres, we are trying to get the entrance, we had decided to go to Pedro Guerra, which comes 9, I think, but today I have seen that TB.The secrets, so Pedrito, we will leave this year, that we have already seen it on other occasions ... Ahhhh, and we will also see the tamariz ... Yuhuuuuuu

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2012 4:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... What cold
TICA -6 Maxa ???????I don't even want to think about it: Mrgreen:
Velia What were you going to buy in IKEA ????????We have to go soon, I have seen a sofa that I like and I wantI have it at home now :)) :)) :))
Ayyy the secrets, what memories, I love ......
Owash are you already more lively ???????
Where do you get ????????

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
01/31/2012 4:40 a.m.

We were going with the intention of bringing us a furniture with sink for our bathroom but is exhausted, snifff ... and a showcase for Madrid, but did not enter the car, hahahaha ... we need that "vito" daughter ... go that ifI had it I would have gone for that sofa and that table, and if it is free, better than better ... Jo, what chulina the little house will be ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2012 4:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Owash, a hug.

I write little because I am very pissed off, not with you.Affairs related to my mother who make me cost me the desire to face someone.Anyway, when I will be better.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/31/2012 6:19 a.m.

Holassssss

Go Alea :( ... patience, that you have a lot.

My head goes better, well, all the best you can go: D

Tica, I do not like provoking different situations to normal to adjust basal ones ... If you normally do not have breakfast you have to adjust it without breakfast, but on the contrary you have to adjust it doing the usual.

I'm going to see if plancho and incidentally, I get a little, that it goes cold today ... 3rd when I went to work
I don't understand how people leave 50 meters from the hospital just to smoke, they really are like a cowbell.

Salu2 to To2: D

DiabetesForo
01/31/2012 1:18 p.m.

Good and cold days.

Alea, breathe three, thirty or three hundred times ....... at least it will relax you a little.Cheer up.

Owash, a strong hug, and I see that I left you a little cold to remember my visit ...... hehehehe

Tica, encourage that you will soon dominate the language.And surely something comes out soon.The situation is sure to be much better than in Spain .... Unfortunately.

Velia, Prado ........ Do not buy me in Ikea ...... Well, accessories and things if, but furniture is not, that national manufacturers are going bankrupt quickly.

Frozen greetings for everyone.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/01/2012 2:38 a.m.

Ayyy that I have been in my head.Why do I like to complicate my life !!!With how easy it would have been to stay in Zaragoza, in my little house with my friends and family to a stone shot !!!

The German is horrible, I know that with time he would learn it but with a long time.The first months Guay, everything was going well to be super fast, but the part of are they crazy or what?There is no God to do a phrase well, who is attached to decline, order of words, gender, preposition ...
So in a despair outburst I decided to throw for a company in Spain and they have called me and interest them a lot and that when I can take a plane for the interview (which in principle I am the one that best suits the profile).Very well paid, for the situation in Spain, well located and a large computer multinational.That sends them the updated CV and that they will call me to specify the interview date.

And now what do I do?How do I say no?How are I leaving and I leave here hung to David until May or September?(If it is May there is no problem, but 9 months !!!) It is that sometimes I have some firefighter ideas !!!And now with the nerves of the offer of Spain I have to go to an interview with a town at 30km, I do not know if in German, in English or in what language !!!I want peace and harmony in my life!

I'm going to dress in onion plan and I'm going to the interview.-8 degrees and wind.Tomorrow's forecast is 5 degrees less.

tica's profile photo
tica
02/01/2012 8:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I have already been discharged from the bomb: D that I thought I was a tall and beautiful girl, but no, it is an appointment for 2 months ... Weekly visits have already been finished and point everything thatas: p

Yes Nacho, very cold in the morning but heat at noon, today we were on the 20th: Shock:

Tica, if it is very bad to think and turn to the coconut ...
David returns to Spain in May or September?If so, I would not doubt anything .... with vacations in between, it will be a short time and if it is a good job ...
And can't you do telework ???

DiabetesForo
02/01/2012 12:36 p.m.

Good ....... here the Siberian air begins to be noticed, although we have 0 degrees, the sensation was of some stories less brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsStep: Evil:

Velia did you go to endo yesterday, right?How was it .... Tell us ....: D
Alea if you need to vent here ehhhh ..... It has to be desperate to see your mother like that ......(
Owash Then you already have the bomb dominated :)) :)), now surely you don't want to release it hehehe ......
Tica I tell you the same as Owash, if the stay in Germany is for a short time I would not think about it, I would take the opportunity of work in Spain, one year it is flying, but I understand that it is a difficult decision ....How about yesterday's interview ??????

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
02/02/2012 3:41 a.m.

Good morning, route, to say something.
Cold, very cold we have passed on the ride, the case is that it was 2nd, but the thermal sensation should be at least 3 or 4 less, and above those desampaos that we go ... Even the ideas have been paralyzed.
Nacho, do not get mad man ... With the theme of furniture is that I have changed a lot, when we buy the rooms to the girls we spend a paston, it has not been worth it, the truth.Angela's has never been well mounted, the shooters of the broken beds at 4 days, it is supposed to be high and Blablabla, in Nati's room we were split the stringers of the bed one day that Dana retired withShe did not kill themselves with a miracle, and it was theoretically solid wood ... I no longer tell you the bed of Dana de Madrid, bought at the English Court ... let's, which seems to be made to last 2 news ...That I already pass, I no longer want expensive furniture that seem good, I want functional things, if they break, change and go ... to see who changes the room now, after what it cost ... that isMy theory ...
Prado, yesterday we went to endo, how did you know? Because we touched us on 3, but they called us to go yesterday ... a failure, not only has it lowered, but has uploaded 2 tenths ... 8, 2 .... I am bewildered, now I don't know where to grab it, because it has had more hypoglycemia than in all the years it has been diabetes ... according to the endo the last 2 weeks are fetén, and then? ...He has given me consultation for 15 days, but he told me that with the controls he is having, you don't have to move anything at the moment, so ... I explain it to me ...
Therefore, I am a little disgusted, Angela last night said she didn't want to die.I do not want me to live with fear, that I am already that ... so, a little decayed.
Tica, I think like Prado and Owash, but of course, from outside everything is very easy ... you tell us what everything is left.Cheer up.
Alea, you have many reasons to be pissed off, but go, do not leave us so long, that you miss you.
Well, route, I leave you, that I have written not with little effort, because the tendonitis repeated me ...

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2012 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.