{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route.

Here we continue with cold, although there is no fog and we see the sun, which is appreciated.

Owash ..... is that your files x are rare ... As I told you, I am diabetic (but little) and with that dish that ate, I put on 1 ui ... and at seven in the afternoon I wasWith a beautiful 92, which with two cookies and 200 kilometers more were a great 105 when they got home.As you can see, with these figures, nor do I consider the sleeping more accompanied at night, with the boss and princess at times it is already quite populated.

Do not complain of weather, that when you are cold there, the rest we are frozen.

Alea, when we organize the remaining samples to taste.

Greetings to all, and to have a good Wednesday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/18/2012 2:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wow: ((I was excited to meet you Regina ... again it will be.

Despite what Nacho says, it is cold that together with the beautiful humidity we always have, the sea of ​​interesting is a mixture.

My files x are always high, as inexplicable as unforeseen ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2012 1:25 p.m.

Hello

How long ... I'm liadilla for these lands

First, how in Aragon do not have good wines?I recommend the ayles (they are not yet well known, but they will name .... Last year Garnacha 2010 won the young wine award with a bottle that 2 euros and little) we gave another wine of ayles like the gift in thewedding and people congratulated us for the choice

Owash, how are you going with the bomb?Many X files?

I have done my first two interview, the first good ... an hour and a half speaking in English a super interesting company gave me very good roll, they will tell me something at the end of February.I don't have much hope, but some little girl ... I hope !!!And today I have gone to another interview and at the time I have entered it reminded me of where I worked and that from day one I wanted to flee, super shabby and lack of professionalism.The boss has laughed at the Spaniards, has begun to "fight with my coat and say Olé Olé" and after half an hour they tell me that I have two problems, the theme of German and that I do not know a programming language that they asked for... My question is, did not have read my CV?I think it was when I asked me the salary (I have given him long) and wanted to pay me less than 1000 euros in Germany and he has seen that it did not happen ...

For the rest, next Tuesday Castro to the dog, do not ask to imagine the stress produced by this dog .... a nervousness all day at home because the dog does not stop saying "IIII".I can't release it on the street ... Let's see if something is solved without Eggs

And within two weekends they come to see some friends from Zaragoza, it makes me very excited!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/18/2012 2:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!

Yesterday we said goodbye to Aunt Juli: ((: ((... so today we are exhausted, on Tuesday he died, we went to Madrid and well, you can imagine the rest ... last night we arrived exahustos in Casita, with a certain emptiness ... Now, life for strength to my premiums ...

I have not read you, I will do it this afternoon.

Mani, I owe you a call ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/19/2012 4:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, a big hug.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/19/2012 5:23 a.m.

.... Velia a lot of encouragement !!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/19/2012 5:33 a.m.

Velia, encouragement.They are very hard moments when someone close is lost

tica's profile photo
tica
01/19/2012 9:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Cheerleader ... a hug.

DiabetesForo
01/19/2012 12:35 p.m.

[Good morning, route !!!
Thank you all ... Beitos.: D
Here we continue, Friday now, and fresh fresh, go pelones that fall at night ... I come from the ride a half contracture of the cold fist that reaches the bones ... Ayssss, what sacrifices you have to do, hahahaha.
And today kitchens that Dana comes tomorrow and I have to prepare some taper:-/: D ...
Owash, you'll end up getting used to you in such a way that you don't feel that you carry it ... why don't you get hooked with the clamp or with the pants found ... This is how Angela and Juan Luis carry it and it doesn't seem like it is any problem ..And the sleep accompanied, aysss, friend, there starts and then .... hahahaha ...Others will fall for its own weight, you can see that you are noticing the benefits.
Nacho, Juanlu is from traditions, his father bought Riojas, he, Riojas, notice that I liked the riverbank of the Duero much more, but at home we already took rioja like this ... so you do not feel very offended, that when you tryThe new ones of that land sure you like;)
Tica, well, it seems that you are entertaining, and it is fine that you get out of interviews, something sure you get ...
Puppy was already chasted or is it next Tuesday?Let's see if the subject is fixed.
Prado, come, that you already have little to finish January and it is already a weekend, so to relax a little ... are you going out these weekends?Give many memories to Jose.
Alea, we have already put ourselves up to date:-/
Regina, what a shame about the trip ... again it will be.
Anabeg, how is everything going?
Neihs, and everyone, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/20/2012 4:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Velia, I am very sorry about your aunt, many animos and kisses !!!
Owash, you see, here they already take to La Pamela, hahahaha, it gives me that in the end you will fall, time to time, hehehe
Tica, how good that interviews are coming out, something will come out, you to give the German, that you will surely learn it
Regina, what a shame, will be the trip again, there is always a plan B, :)) :)) :))
Everything right here, today is the big day of San Sebastian, I could not leave yesterday, today I am curing, but tomorrow I have dinner although I do not think so much :)) :)) :))
Many kissesssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/20/2012 4:58 a.m.

Hello Happy Yearooooo, almost without delay :))
How about everything out there?I have not been able to read much but I hope you are all right, well about Velia, I feel a lot about your aunt.
Everything here as always, Christmas very well.The truth is that the people where we have come to live is great and do a lot of activities, I did not think that I was going to be so good here.I am going around to do something, an association, a business .... I don't know, something, the problem is the usual, the damn money, because ideas are not missing and desire or tell you.We'll see ...
The girls well, but Nayah had been telling me about 15 days that he was going down and then he did the control and it was fine.We tried everything and nothing, it seems that this week is going better, but I tell the endo and he told me that if I kept like this, the meter would put on a few days, now my dilemma is whether to lie to check glycemia, it would be the only one because putting the MedtronicIt gives me nothing at all.Well, you will tell me if someone has happened to someone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/20/2012 2:17 p.m.

Bueeeno a cold left Nacho here ... 23rd yesterday at noon and today almost on the way: shock: :)) :))

Jo, what pressure by the Bodorrio :)) :)) Now Anabeg adds to the squad of Cáceres :)) :))

Lucky ... Let's see if you start curing and miss the idle days: Mrgreen:
The bomb well, now I am thinking that even too well, glucémically speaking the changes have been minimal and for good, there have been no strange things except bubbles that I did not see and I solved quickly and an X file with a hamburger.
I am waiting to see if something happens, but nothing ... a boredom: twisted :;)
I take note of the ayles: oops:

Becky Rising ... Kisses to your princesses.
Sometimes the sensations do not correspond to the glycemia, it happens to me above all when it passes very good or very bad times (glycemically speaking) the body used to a thing to the brain and when the body changes "the brain does not go to the same rhythm."
Anyway, what he commands is the meter ... if the glycemia are "normal" either you don't have to give it many more turns

Will you have thrown alle all the "squatters" already?: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/21/2012 6:58 a.m.

Thanks Owash.Aaaaah, congratulations on the bomb!In the end you have fallen like all hehe .... wonderful, right?

Ah, the last of my mother-in-law ..... says that it has emotional diabetes:-/ (what I need to hear, I thought that day) I have looked at the Google in case in the end it was the ignorant.But come on, as his doctor has told him .... God confesses her because he forgets to prescribe insulin.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/21/2012 6:45 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Becky, I'm glad you are so integrated and adapted in the town ... what you have a Nayah, a season happened to Angela ... I don't remember very well why it was ... what I do know is that if you have been periodsSomething higher, when they are in Normoglycemia, they feel symptoms of Hip ...
Anabeg, how was that dinner?
Owash, how is the page going? Keep curving in it?Let's see if it happened to me that I don't do it for a long time.
Last night we went to the cinema, to see the descendants, we took oursBecause Angela has had 2 anguish crisis since these vacations, caused by the fear of death, growth (that is what I wanted to talk about, Owash) ... Anyway, less bad that the movie had funny blowsAnd the subject of the mother's death did not discuss badly, but come on, we wore ... And the glycemiae we still do not straighten them, I am a little distraught me too, because this is already lasting ... the sensor, fatal as alreadyI have told you, now they tell us in the hospital that your meter has TB.A long time, although little use ... I don't know if that will be the reason.They will answer us from Medtronic, which we already made the complaint.And the 3 end ... ufff ...

Well, route, I'm going to shower that I have Angela's tutoring.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/23/2012 4:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, you have the option to leave the Dexcom in the hospital.I am doing very well, differences at maximum 20

tica's profile photo
tica
01/23/2012 5:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Velia, to see if Angela's glycemia improves, I imagine that hormones will play an important role, to see how endo day 3, you will tell us
Dinner well, we had a great time and the glycemia of wonder, usually when Ceno were my great glycemias, always atino, and that I do more or less to Boleo, hehehehe
Owash, I'm glad that with the bomb well, and the glycemia tb, one day not too distant I will encourage myself with the bomb, I hear her wonders
Prado, how about everything?
Tica, to see if there is luck and some work comes out
Here without news, all good, to see if I study Basque, that I already have to prepare the exam, I have to put on the batteries, that I won I have to take the profile 2, ufff often weight I will get off
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/24/2012 4:40 a.m.

Good ....... Joooo .... I am still more laded than the leg of a Roman;) ......

Velia already see that the panorama is scrambled, poor Angela, did not know that he had those crisis of anguish, between that and the hormones it is logical that the glycemia go to his ball, to see if at least the continuous meter begins to work that it would be ofGreat help, right? ..... you have endo on 3 and I on 7 ....:-/
Owash if I already knew that when you tried the bomb I was going to like hehehe ....... is what usually happens ...
Tica you will see how some work comes out among so much interview, while giving the German ......
Alea are still so busy or have already left you a little quieter ???????

I keep currando ........

DiabetesForo
01/24/2012 5:19 a.m.

So many interviews?: '(If I have only had two and in one I have already been told that I do not screw up a language !!!! Hahaha but well I continue with hopes (little) with the first interview ..
This weekend comes three friends to see us: D yesterday we already reserved in a German Typical restaurant that we were and eaten phenomenal (I did not know that German cuisine was so good ...)
Yesterday I call to consult a diabetes specialized clinic, which in principle is covered by the European health card.Let's see how ... is that since June I have not done any analysis and I think it is already playing and from time to time I obsess my eye and if they make me a background (and everything goes well) I will stay calm.
Velia, to see if you have more luck with the meters.And the hemo, is the age ... for me they were also horrible those years (and more with the insulins of that time ... NPH regular, mixed ...) the endocrine that took me (which is reputable of very hard, although I never had any problems with her) he told us that during adolescence in Spain an 8 hemo is acceptable (and in the United States it was something like 9 or 10 and that already told us that it was a burial ...).I don't know if that will have changed that ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/25/2012 4:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!
I go to greet a moment, that I have to leave.
Tica, I imagine that this period will be difficult, again, hahahaha, so you have to be very aware so that the subject does not break a lot ... Yesterday it had a very good day, but we failed the change of catheter that I knowI did I went to sleep, and I spent the night necla, because at 3 I was 232, I put a bolus, and at 4.30 I get up and see that there was an infusion error, and when I measured it a nice 350 ... come on, another change of everything and voila, but of course, the upper night has passed again ... a disgust !!!

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/25/2012 6:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

... Ayyyyy Velia for something they recommend not to make the change at night, and I always do it before dinner: oops:, we should do it during the day ....... But hey, the fact is that you solved it.....: d
By the way, yesterday I forgot to tell you:-/ (as we almost didn't speak :)) :)) :))) How about the movie of the descendants, I really want to see it since I learned that it is the same director of betweenCups ...... Is it worth it?did you like?
Tica here in Spain two interviews are many :)) :)) :)) :)) Seen how the panorama is, but do not lose hope, something will be safe ...... be patient;).How is your puppy going?has he calmed down?I suppose the animals also suffer the changes and have their periods of anxiety ...... I have more and more desire to have a pet again and I am very clear that if I decide it will be because I adopt ... I only lack the lastPush ..... :)) :))

Alea where do you get ????????Tell us something or keep so busy ??????

DiabetesForo
01/25/2012 10:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.