{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

Cold, very cold in the morning.Next to my house they had to put salt on the ground on the frost:-/ But the time is fantastic, with sun.

Velia, I have convinced Vicente to stay a few more days (it has not cost me much :)) :))) It leaves the day after tomorrow.Let's see if we talk and tell me about the kings :)) :)) :))

Tica, courage and forward.

Prado, to see when we find a huequecito and chat.

Regina, I tell you the same, when Vicente leaves, that I will have more time, I call you, that we are very disconnected.

If I carry a kitchen trajín, between those who are and those who have half adopted (my nephews), every day we are one hundred and the mother, so I do not supply.

Owash, tell us the first impressions with bomb, which you have "in Easter" :)) :)) :))

Nacho, have a good time in Valencia.

Pepi, Rebienvenida.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2012 10:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello family
I go to greet you and wish you happy New Year, which brings above all health that is the most important thing, that the rest of things will already make noses to get ahead.
We are here, Nico opened his head the other day in the Parking of the English Court, he gave himself against a box of those kept by the extinguishers that was put in a passing place.Total than 2 staples and going to cure every 24 hours.Quiet Christmas, family and with the illusion of kids and gifts.
I have read you to every pill and I see that Owash is a firefighter from today, that Bieeeeen.You will see how in 2 weekly you are an expert, do not despair.
I do not know if I told you that we gave a talk at the hospital about continuous glucose meters my husband and I, as we have tried that of Medtronic and the Dexcom we made a comparison, it was quite well.It is that they have formed a group of parents of children with bomb and we get together every 2 months to dealThe experiences of others.
By the way my maid has been recorded in the forum, to see if you guess what is your nick?I give you a track ... if I am "mani" what means "mother of Nico" because he will be ... haha ​​is not that we are very original.Well, if you write, you already know, treat it well.
I'm glad to know about you and I feel I can't write more but as I always go very accelerated so I send you a big hug to everyone
And if anyone cannot resist the cold that comes some diits here, we have a spectacular time, or jacket is needed.
Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/10/2012 10:56 a.m.

Man's hug, your boy is welcome ... to see if you are encouraged to tell us something: D

Nati is a non -stop :)) :)) If you even have hiccup

Wishing to see Nacho on Thursday and later to Regina ... Remember that I am a total dismissal: Oops:

I am a little stooping, toum and inexperienced ... I have already put the first bolus in the food, we will see if I have succeeded.
As this morning I have put my dose of Levemir, the basal I have suspended until 8pm.
What I did not see clear is why the baseline has reduced to 50%:-/ The rest of the night ... tomorrow I will start with the basal at 100% ... but I do not see this very logical, we will see theGlycemia tonight.

Rare sensation of not clicking on me:-/ is as if I had forgotten to do something, I already say a rare feeling (well, I am different in itself: mrgreen :).

And giving it the sensor too:-/ ... for the moment, I will control this of the pump and in a few months we will see.
He has told me that the transmitter price is about 800 euros, so it has dropped a little about what we were talking about in other threads long ago.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
01/10/2012 11:32 a.m.

Good morning ....... We finally see the sun: D, but what a frost, it seemed that I had snowy .......: Mrgreen: but the day is beautiful ......

Owash How are you going?..... the basal of the night would come down so that you did not have scareof the backpack :)) :)) :));););

Man what joy to read you, to see if you visit us more often .....: D and encourage your husband to write to us ...... How is your mother follow ?????I hope much better .....

Velia, Alea how busy you are hehehe ....... rest a bit for God that so much mess cannot be good;)
I am very lid this month too, as soon as I see if I also relax a little .......: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/11/2012 6:34 a.m.

Hello,

Owash, I had the same feeling and lasted me a lot ... a month or two months of putting on the bomb I had a problem with the cateters and put myself very high with acetone and the sugar at 500 (at that time I was about to send toThe shit to the bomb, because it was at night and I hardly wake up ...) I had to click with the feathers and I felt that "I was doing the right thing" that thought was so absurd that at that time that feeling happened to me.

Here is nothing cold, now we are at 8 degrees ... They are very surprised here with these temperatures ... Let's see if they last

I am leaving the labor office to bring them a role of unemployment, they will be heavy ...:-/:-/

tica's profile photo
tica
01/11/2012 7:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Nas, we both walk with a considerable cloth, less bad that Angela has fought.But I was aware of Christmas ... Well, as always, at least since I am with Montse.Of course, this year many commitments so many meals.The glycemia neither fu nor fa, soon I have endo, so we will see.Angela of the nerves, very nervous, Dana Most Serena, this time part of the gift has been money (already maturing).Nati also as always, in his sauce, gifts and more gifts, Turron and more Turron (he does not forgive La Joia), Champan and more shampan (idem), party and more party….Hehe, Montse tells me that on the return trip (which I did not do) almost arriving instead of asking without further food (Hamie, it is what he usually says), he explained with some luxury detail and pronouncing very well,That Pure no, what a restaurant ... the Joia reminded me of an English boss that I had in Belgium who only understood when he wanted him to do something of his interest: "Juan Luisss, Pliiiss, Cuuul Yuuuu Cooool Madriddd?"…Ah, I have fallen a lot of things for kings, I will have behaved very well, I say.
By the way Owash, welcome to this wonderful world of firefighters, to see if we talk….And everyone, I don't know if I did, happy new year !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/12/2012 5:35 a.m.

I finish returning from the micro -proven: Mrgreen: with the great Nacho71
A majestic, tall and very entertaining 8)
Sensations similar to those I had in Cáceres, comfort, trust, naturalness ... friends, go.
Let's see if we get more people in other destinations later;)

Juanlu's glycemiah or FA are a post of 145 after several pieces of HC of different colors, flavors and sizes: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
No I am surprised that you have those clouhes ... the exercise that you do is not good, to walk I mean :)) :))

I'm still rare, it's as if I had more free time: Shock: I don't know, I imagine what will happen.
I don't just understand very well why much less basal (something like 20% less) I am in such good figures: shock:
It must be the fate of the rookie.

DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 12:34 p.m.

Very good.

Owash, I'm glad that the minique was so well.Let's see when we repeat.
To go with less basal, if you have it well adjusted, you need less, because it "takes advantage" more physiologically.

And the free time, because it is true.The bomb gives more freedom of movements and much more autonomy.

Velia, that you improve, that what a little voice you had last night.

Mani, happy year, and do not sell so expensive, woman.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 1:40 p.m.

This is what the Zaragozanos have, who are very good people.For my Zaragoza it is the ideal city to live, it is a fall in provinces with English Court and very friendly people ... only the wine is missing, that you want the Cariñena to be not very Pallá.

Today we are not going to walk either, so as not to risk and we finish healing.Ah, no, my post has not been those ... Also now with this trancazo I do not arrive at 100 or far ... at least I have an excuse, hehe.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/13/2012 1:57 a.m.

Hello route !!!
Happy new year!!Even with some delay.
I feel not to have passed here so long, but I'm not stopped ...
In the end I have kept the work with the change of the year, Chungo looked, but it seems that I had a blow of luck, many of my colleagues do not ... for now until March, then we will see.
And I study and with the practices of the Bridge course, I have exams in 10 days.The Language School in the end I had to leave it parked because I do not have material time for everything.Even though I lose the place because of the absences I will try to spend at least the course in June ...
And with everything, going down every weekend to the town, because in the end we go down to my grandmother and is there at my aunt's house, and my mother is also there sometimes that my aunt does not have to work and it comes a few daysFor Valladolid.But it seems that it was a good idea, there is more lively and it seems that something better, although in the last analysis the tumor antibodies (I think they are called like that) had increased barbarity.What makes the mood, and be in your land with family visits ...
The glycemia in Christmas somewhat uncontrolled, but for what I have read, it seems normal at that time, Jijiji ... They have already returned to their place with the return to the routine.

Owash, I was very surprised to read that you have put the bomb, I'm glad, in a short time you will see that it is a breakthrough ... The 20% basal is true, I click on half about 18u from Lantus, and nowBasal does not usually go from 14 total units.What cost me the most, is to always carry the bulldAt the end and I was up, I wake up a unit, I get up low, the bass ... etc.But of course, this has many advantages leaving aside the difficulty ... and well, not to mention the corrections of 0.2 or 0.6 units, a wonder ... hehehe
Tica, I see that your situation is improving in Germany, patiently, surely in a few months already some German and get a good job.
Prado, I imagine that you will also be with the fogIf it arrived ...
Anabeg, I already read the teeth, hurt a lot ... Eider would pass it to the gifts of kings.Memories for the 3!
Velia, from the holidays also need vacations, hehehe, and more if you have put together the whole family ...
Alea, go with Celia, goes to Rachas, if she believes that a psychologist would help her at least realize that she needs a change ...

Kisses and hugs for everyone !!!

DiabetesForo
01/13/2012 8:17 a.m.

Good afternoon route.

The trip back in the middle of the mist and the ice without problems, I picked up a couple of polar bears that made auto-stop, and left them in Calamocha without further news.

A true pleasure to share hamburger and talk with Owash, kindness, sympathy and knowledge to stop a train ....

Juan Luis, has not proved the Cariñenas for a long time for what I see, not to mention the wines of the Somontano, when you come through this land we open two, three or four bottles to see which one is better ... that yes, they do not become banks....... is that the earth throws a lot.

I agree with Owash, you have to set up a weekend in Madrid to put us face and throw some laughs, enjoy the good company and the good table.

For the rest little to tell, this morning I have touched me outside the office, so I have recovered the exercise that I did not do last night.

Cold here, fog, moisture ... just as in Valencia, come on, and then complain ...

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/13/2012 10:05 a.m.

..... ayyyyy boys;) that envies ...... and what luck hehe ..... I hope that this year we can repeat the meeting of Cáceres, Nacho I hope this time I have ehhh .....Wherever, if it can be here as we talk because we wait for you with open arms :)) :)) :)) ........ And if not ......
I have not tried the wines of Cariñena or Somontano but I imagine that they will have evolved a lot how the wines of El Bierzo have happened, years ago what little I had was unbeatable and instead we now have quite acceptable wines, we cannot yet compare ourselvesTo Rioja or Ribera but how the thing has improved: D: D: D: D: D:

Neihs how long, I'm glad everything is doing so well .....: D
Owash is normal for you to have less basal now, with the bomb decreases because it takes advantage of a better as Alea says, although I continue with it, 12 of Lantus and now 11.90 .....
Velia-Juan Luis How are those clouhes ?????????I hope much better ...

I keep curing that I have a lot of mess ...... good weekend .....

DiabetesForo
01/13/2012 10:52 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Owash, that well with the pump, nothing next step the wedding, you never say this water I will not drink, hehehe, I'm glad that with Nacho the great minique
Neihs, I'm glad that at work you have kept you and that things go well.The girl these parties like crazy with her gifts, she is very nice and big, she is a witch, hahahaha
Velia, that you recover both of the trancazo
Mani, to see if your boy is encouraged to write and you spend more often
Prado, very cold?And fog?I saw the photos you put on the route, beautiful
Alea, how about everything?And Celia, how is it going?
Nacho, according to doing the one left in Madrid, it would be great, so we face, to see if a
Here everything well, without news, and the school has already started, we returned to normal, the time is cold but the sun rises, and something warms up, at least there is no forecast of Nieves, to see if this year we get rid like theformer
Many kissessssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/13/2012 2:20 p.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!
Here we walk, still ... Of course, today we have already gone to the pelu and to buy ... but the Moccos do not leave..ARGGGG.
Mani, how good to read you ... welcome your husband and go through the route ... by the way, I have to talk to you, because I go fiasco the 2 sensors that I have put, my mother, with which IIt has cost to convince her and the first did not suck, and the second was better, but at the beginning of the 4th day he has given a sensor error, and we had to remove it .... What anger !!!How good about the talk, if you have that comparative on paper that takes a look ... kisses
How good that the mininedada was great .... You know that you have given me a muuuuucha envy ... by Owash, of course, to see him again and by Nacho, of course, to meet him: D ... the of Ponferrada hasWhat to be, that I feel like a lot, but it would not be others in the Madriles, that it is very well communicated and surely we can all get an end of week ... well !!!!
By the way, one of my kings gifts was a "sovereign": D .... What a surprise !!!, at this step we will have to expand the house:-/:-/.
Neihs, I'm glad you keep your job ... As is the panorama it is a luxury ...:-/ And with the grandmother is the best thing you could do
Anabeg, how is everything going?
Alea, left or did not leave;)
Prado, relax a little on the weekend ... We already know that January is a month chungo in your work.
To all kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2012 3:42 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Noooooo, don't leave :)) :)) :))
As Fernando and Rocío come tomorrow, I have convinced him (he still does not cost me anything) that he stays until Monday, yes, without further delay, which has a job waiting for him there.

And that, I can't find respite.My house is like a rocket attic: husband, turusta mother, children with girlfriends and no boyfriend, nephews with and without girlfriends ... meals almost like when I was in the cider house.I'm going to have to start cooking worse :)) :)) :))

Well, that without time for the forum.

I will update.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/13/2012 4:51 p.m.

Hello good........

Velia often Regalazo ehhhh ......;), It is seen that you have behaved well ......
So what happened to the new sensors?are not better than the previous ones ?????

Owash, how are you going with the bomb ????Are you still adjusting ?????

Alea daughter often trajín :)) :)), you will need a good vacation, already left your husband ?????

Here we have a fog again, I hope you raise because the day is so dark that it seems that it has not dawned :( and instead we have not seen a drop of snow .... in short ......

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
01/17/2012 3:27 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here a splendid sun looks but it is cold to rage ... snow cold, as I say, and it is that the period that the Nieves' already fell in the region, TB, said.In Salamanca it snowed yesterday ..... and to continue, because the drought but will be important.

Prado, in the end it was the minilink, we believe, we are trying one from the hospital that they lent us yesterday ... the worst thing is that it is no longer in garade, it has spent more than a year since we bought it, although usedIt is no more than 3 months:-/ .... in short, that after convincing Angela, the first 2 sensors have been failed, with the consequent anger of the girl, because it had to be measured even more times ...Send pictures ... anyway, to see this third that we put last night how is it quite successful.I will tell you ... ahhhh, I often fail to stop the pump when you have a hiccPump menu, Joer, I did not react with the dream, letI have had to cancel that option, in case the flies ... when I see that Chuta again I will activate it .... All this tells me, that it is still very in diapers, despite the technological advances ..m.
Owash, tell us how you are going, some days have passed so that you can tell us your experience as a firefighter ... your "fears"?, Bueeeeeeno, your reluctance: D .... By the way and speaking of fears, youI need :)) ... I need you to throw me a handle because Angela is with the takeoff and is a little distressed ... Let's see if I take for a while and send you an email, because calling you seems to me will not work, hahahaha.
Alea, let's see if we relax a little and we can stay quietly ..... Tomorrow we will frame the paintings.Venus will go to Madrid, and the nude, Vicente's gift, for our room ....
Well, I'm going to see if I return to my studies ... It gives me shame, but I swear it has been impossible for me to dedicate to the issues or half a minute ....

Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/17/2012 5:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ainssss Salamanca what a week I had decades ago :)) :))

Possss I and my bomb we still continue, there has been no divorce yet: Mrgreen:
We have argued, like every couple to boast :)) ... is very yours, the wizard character of yours is always imposed: D
This sleep accompanied at the end is already getting used to it and everything :))
Today I started modifying basal and ratios ... This I like to get back with the pot: Oops:

Good things: the bomb sneakers a lot the basal and in the long guns (I imagine that in the glycosilada it will be noticed) ... in addition to saving me more than 1200 annual punctures.

Bad things: I still have diabetes on my head ... and now with even more intensity, I hope that over time I relax a little, because I already know from experience that looking too much the diabetic navel ends up reducing the quality of life (thingsacred for me).
And I carry a little "portability" ... both at work and on a day to day ... I imagine it will be a matter of time, but the cannula is a bit bassinal (even if it is short), the bomb bothers me toWork more than I would like (Velcro's belt is not a good solution ...: Shock :)

Velia, better an email ... than the phone and I get along ... that and that I stop at home just, and if I am it is because I have many things to do :?: |
takeoff?
LUJAZO A SO SOUMBER

Alea, yes, surely in the bar you worked less than at home: shock:

Nacho, you left the cold in Valencia: D ... By the way, Hyperexpedient X with the hamburger: 292 at 12 at night (I just docked salad and fruit: shock :).

Prado, without snow on Ponferrada?: Shock: 8) Are you still short manga?:))

Greetings to the rest

DiabetesForo
01/17/2012 12:59 p.m.

Very good.

Yesterday Vicente went: ((and I don't get along very well. Even if you don't believe it, one has his heart;)

And I continue with my house like the Chelito pension :)), young people who load my batteries.

We have gone to eat in the field, with my father.I love the field.The fireplace, dogs, smells, bugs, plants and light.And in the afternoon he had stayed with a friend who was not seeing for more than 30 years.A joy, laughs, a coffee, walk ... Celia calls me, who had left with the dogs and joined the walk.In the end we accompanied my friend where she had her car, something set in a little busy area and who do we meet?To my mother: Shock: I was alone, supposedly taking a walk.I think it was clueless:-/

Owash, the advantages of the bomb exceed their inconveniences, and you are starting to see: D

Velia, yes, to see if we calm down.Fernando and Rocío will leave on Thursday and gradually return normality, I suppose.

Prado, Vicente found a lot of snow, but especially in Salamanca and in El Huerna.

Neihs, happy year.

Nacho, I have tried some magnificent affection that a friend brought us.They are no longer as before.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/17/2012 2:36 p.m.

Alea, how good you have it.These days I walk and tired. Look when you have a little while.
Owash, I have bad news, because, in the end, the trip to Valencia will not be able to do it, they do not reach 30 the kids (between the crisis and the trip of studies that do to Paris, no longer gives them for more) andWith 20 it is already very expensive.Total that nothing, we will take them to some other science museum near here, that we can go in the day.Sorry for not being able to meet you, it will be :)
Kisses to everyone

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2012 6:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.