{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo When are you coming?;)

I demand to know the glycemic values ​​post Christmas dinners of that supernatural man named Juanluis :))

Anabeg ... blessed youth, I at 11 am already hitting headers, as if to splices a whole night: shock: ... 15 years ago I did, now I think I would succumb.

First hour of being punctured with the catheter ... and my hair throws me: shock ::/: twisted :: x ... will touch half a gut: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Summary of Christmas Week in my hospital: they attended the circus trapezista in emergencies ... He jumped and stamped against the ground;A broken foot:-/: shock :;a chirla of considerable size taken from the throat of a middle -aged man (there is no record of what they did with the mollusk);2 alkaline batteries taken from the stomach of a poor boy who had already swallowed 1 week before 4;Chorococus drunks for emergencies, some of them already cirrotic: shock:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/02/2012 12:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am total rookie with the bomb: shock: :(
Yesterday the reservoir I don't know what the hell I made the thread fallen and I threw all the physiological I had used ... and how I have the mania to do it in bed, because to change the sheets: Evil:
After that, I put on the catheter for the first time, all perfect until today that gives me to disconnect the cable ... and I have no longer known how to put it.: x: x a anger with myself: Oops ::: ((a disaster

Anyway, that tomorrow I will spend, again, with my educator to explain to me ...

22º Heat today when I left the hospital ... I had plenty to the sweater: shock:

DiabetesForo
01/03/2012 1:24 p.m.

Hahaha, Owash, don't get bored with the bomb, no.

DiabetesForo
01/03/2012 2:55 p.m.

Good night!!!!
Owash, called you but did not answer.
With respect to the reservoir, before unfortunate the {EmbolYou are dislodged, so I don't get the bottom of the reservoir and avoid the li {iquidillo ... if it serves as comfort, it has happened to us once again;).
I have not understood the cable, but surely the educator explains it greatly.

By cute, Juanluis tells me that I already write {A about his post and that, hahahaha.

And I with glyc glyc {emica .... aggggg ... the first 3 d {as we went to 3 or 4 hypos daily, I do not think we had gone from 100 in all the time and that the insulin reduced by halfpro {actically and free meals, that is, the Turr {on, the desserts, the hydrates, correct for their veins ....
The {last 48 hours, have been based on 4 cat {etes: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock:, finally, you take care ... 2 sleepless nights: shock: and a bad rollThat he does not see {Ais .... Anyway, these things happen to us very occasionally, but when they happen it is like to piss and not drop.

Kisses to all and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/03/2012 6:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

...... Ayyyyy Owash :)), calm that we have all gone through situations similar to the beginning, I have not understood very well what happened to you or what Velia says:-/:-/:-/, my neuronsThey are a little clumsy or that I do it so mechanically that I don't even have how I do it .....
What kind of catheter have you given you?Normally they do not give problems with disconnection but sometimes it happens, it happened to me recently with one that should be defective and I was unable to connect it again, I carry the quick set, the 6 mm.
At least you can get back for a long time, they only left me a week since they gave it to me until they connected to me, the first catheter put it in the hospital and the second already alone at home .... I remember the fear that gave me:)) :)) :)), now it gives me laughter ...... in short ....
Anyway you have our phones so you know, in the face of any questions or emergency you call us;)

Velia is already in Cáceres ???????

DiabetesForo
01/04/2012 5:09 a.m.

Yes, I explain as a closed book: Oops:

What I didn't know was to connect the Quick Set that Prado says.With the catheter on there was no way to connect it again, when I took off my catheter I connected it very easy.
: Shock ::-/ And I could neither with the cap only nor the whole system: shock:
Rarite that is one.
They have also given me the 6 mm catheter .... I have been to see thin :))

Velia, pretty, thanks for calling ... I leave my mobile throw anywhere as I got home and thus looks my hair, I don't find out when they call me

DiabetesForo
01/04/2012 3:06 p.m.

Owash, next Thursday I am for your land, look to see when it comes better for a time for coffee, and thus adapt the rest of the agenda.

For the rest, we have air here to get bored, but it suggests.

And I continue in the dry dock, unable to run or walk because of a fibrillar rupture with the consequent contracture, so last night an hour of cruel masseuse putting my fingers even inside the muscle ..... and today alreadyI hardly limp.

I wish you all in the magical night.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/05/2012 2:21 a.m.

Very good.
I hope you have behaved well and that the kings bring you many things.

All right here.Last night we had Cen Vicente and I with Juanlu and Velia.Cháchara, good food and many laughs.Nati was inspired.He laughed with Vicente, ate nougat, drank champagne and did a repertoire of thanks, such as putting the mouth of an old woman, touching his nose with his tongue, making reverences and many more.He enjoyed the beautiful and made us spend a great time.The damn, when Juanu asked what he asked the kings, put a backy face and said that a comb :))

And soon I buy the last gifts.I am exhaustion;)

May you spend a delicious night.

DiabetesForo
01/05/2012 10:58 a.m.

Hahahaha :)) :)) :)) :)) Huge Nati

The kings have left the bomb ... and the government has taken me 6 days off a year: shock:-/, one of lime and one of sand

May you be bad ... it's much more fun: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/05/2012 12:59 p.m.

...... :)) :)) :)) :)) Great Nati :)) :)) :)) :))

Owash you can't complain about kings ehhhh ....;) What a gift !!!!!! .....
We have left the kings for the sales: Mrgreen:, that we need running shoes .... although some surprise have brought tonight .....: D
And today for breakfast roscón de reyes .... hmmmm ... how rich: oops :: oops:

DiabetesForo
01/06/2012 4:50 a.m.

hello!

I am already for Germany.I arrived on Saturday, a little heavy the trip ... We did it in two days and we still arrived at seven in the afternoon of the second day.We took a good jam for Switzerland ...

Christmas a disaster in the subject of glycemia, I think that in my life I have had them so badly ... I think it was an accumulation of factors, but I already return to the two -digit figures or figures of three with a 1 in front.I have the issue of the fall of the ski, which I spent four days without just moving, a championship cold, which spoiled the glucometer (at the mime moment I could be 400 to 150 or 200 ... they changed it)And that they were Christmas and even if you try to control a little, you eat more.

Now I am going to German, that I start a new course, the truth is that I am a little nervous, I have not done anything at Christmas and the people are very hardworking in class (I think that my time of study ended the day I presented the end projectof career ... I don't feel like hitting hours and hours in front of the books)

Well, I'm going to class :( now that I have the internet at home I will connect more frequently.

Greetings to everyone

tica's profile photo
tica
01/09/2012 2:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

A greeting to all that towards the strip that did not enter, things of work and with the boys at home for the holidays, or way of catching the computer
Christmas, well, at home, the glycemia better or speak I have been in the end of water, in short
Those of my son, great, hopefully the honeymoon lasts for years, for now he has been debuting and does not usually pass 180,
The kings more or less, more for the boys, except for me, now in the sales I will avenge it, for now I have already fallen some boots that needed me
Owash, I'm glad that the bomb has put you, I request it, for my work in shifts, but in my hospital they do not put, and now with the crisis less yet, and my endo told me that I go nonsense, that I did not send meTo another hospital, and nothing bomb, to correct the glycemia, as they notice that they are not punctured, so that is what there is, I will try again, but also told me that at my age, 46 years goLaughter put the bomb, no and not

pepi's profile photo
pepi
01/09/2012 3:18 a.m.

Good ........ How coldooooooooo: ((: ((: ((, We have been horrible fog for days, we don't see the sun and colder every day .....: Shock :: Shock:

High Pepi I keep the reasons for your doctor not to put the bomb, age?: shock :, .... in short .....
It is normal that if you did not move in a few days, plus the cold .... it would get out of everything, but if it were only a few days, Christmas uncontrolled us all a bit .....

Owash, was it today when they connected to the pump ?????? .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/09/2012 3:32 a.m.

Prado, theoretically tomorrow I connect.
After the Laboratory's commercial visit to explain everything again: X:-/ And I suppose that it will give me your blessing and approval for my union of fact to the bomb :)) :))
I will tell you.

DiabetesForo
01/09/2012 12:05 p.m.

The following is the wedding :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
I, if, are going to buy the Pamela :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
01/09/2012 2:10 p.m.

I clarify, for the suspicious cacereñas: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:, that the Medtronic Commercial is a boy :)) and I have no intention of spending on my sidewalk;)
Mania must know insurance.

My union is in fact and convenience: D ... an arrangement, go;)

DiabetesForo
01/09/2012 2:22 p.m.

Hello!I spend greeting you, which I wrote to you, but it was erased before publishing.
Owash, I'm glad your bomb, you'll already inform us of the advantages, to see if my daughter is encouraged, because it is as reluctant to the subject as you were.:)
We spend these parties quietly, especially Raquel, who rested a lot and did not study anything (it was time).On New Year's Eve he arrived at 5.30 complaining about dizziness and the little resistance he had to drink, because he had only taken 3 sips of not knowing what.The next day they told him that what he had was a good colocon, because they had been smoking porros before she arrived and breathed all the smoke ... well, one more experience, the fact is that the New Year's Eve was dizzy on a couch on a couch on a couch on a couch on a couch on a couch, eating fried potatoes because I was very hungry, and arrived with 300, of course!Luckily we stop it quickly.
And little else I tell you ... that in Oviedo this morning it was very cold and it gave me a lot of laziness to return to the pit ...
A hug :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/09/2012 4:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning.

1 below zero ... but without air or fog, something surprising by this earth.

Owash, tell us how the wedding has gone .... Thursday I throw the rice over (that goes up the glycemia ????) I, today, I continue to resist her.And that every day I am more pissed off with the feathers and their inaccuracies when managing dose ...

Tica, courage on that land, you'll see how you soon have the dominated Germans.

Pepi, each one is a world, but I carry 32 months of honeymoon ... although I think it is coming to an end.

Regina, at least now you will know how to recognize a environment full of special smoke.

Greetings to all, and good Tuesday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/10/2012 2:39 a.m.

.... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) It starts with de facto unions and the next step is already known :)) :))::) ....) ....

It seems to me that we beat you through these lands, -2 degrees right now and that for the center that I imagine that there will be more open areas with some degree less and there is no way that this fighter fog is left: Twisted :: Twisted: .....

Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
01/10/2012 3:30 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Ufff, I can finally sit for a while ... what mess I have!Last night I took stock I realized that I have not rested anything:?This vacation ... With the lack that makes me:-/ !!! ... the kings behaved wonderfully, God what madness !!!Juan Luis wants to make a chronicle of the holidays, but it is curless until back, to see if a hole catches and is inspired.And to finish yesterday I travel to Madrid, my mother, my sister, nati and me ... Imagine Nati all the way, Monze I have "Hamie" (that just ride in the car), Nati, you just breakfast, morelate ... And she, later nothing !!! ... and so on, hahahaNati, who later, and she, I have hypo (hahahaha ... we give him liquid when he has hiccups) ... God, how many resources he has ... and once taken the mid -morning and the trine just before enteringThe Castilla road, Camino del Cole tells me: Monze, pureIn the hospital to see my aunt, visit Dana and return to Cáceres, we arrived at about 12 at night ... I have a body that you do not see ....

Tica, a lot of encouragement ... and if it serves you Consuelo Ángela is little more or young ... has not had so many descents in his life, and I have to say that he has TB.Many climbs ... The first sensor was fatal, measured his ball, less bad than Sunday we put a new one and this is already quite reliable, more than anything for her .... yes, what difference with these new sensors, they do not do any damage.
Owash, mmmmmm for something starts, hahahaha ... you tell us how you are doing, that I already anticipate that you are going to hallucinate ... and I do not know why it gives me that you walk as a child with new shoes: d.... Ayssss, if everything is to start .... Nacho, deceive, that you are going to be next.

Pepi, I also spend about the bomb .... Keep insisting, although now they are not very good times.

Regina, I'm glad to read you !!!Poor Raquel, well, as Nacho says, everything is experience.

Prado, how cold TB here.-1º with an Ámpression frost .... This morning on the ride we slipped, come on, impressive ... I have a cold that peel ... I say that it will be good for something, no? ... aKiss for you and Jose.

Alea, how about everything?I had to have called you, but in recent days we have had commitment to eat, dinner or both, toooodes:-/:-/ .... We talk ... I guess Vicente would arrive well in Casita.

Neihs, beautiful, how about everything?How is the grandmother?Let's see if you throw a ratione and tell us.

Well, family, I'm going to see the food, I have it in the fire.Kisses and good day to all.

Kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/10/2012 6:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.