{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Merry christmas!!!
Here we continue from parties, in our community the holidays that fall on Sunday are passed to Monday ... so we have risen a little later.
It is cold that pela, although it is at least sunny.
And little to tell, that this year we did it very well with Christmas Eve's food, because it left the fair to eat yesterday ... everything was very rich ..
Well, we're going to go ... kisses to everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/26/2011 5:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning.

Here the cold cold has arrived, three below zero this morning ... You do not see how it shows when running.

Alea, I am from the salty side of the force: Mrgreen: I have never had a fresh water aquarium, I launch directly to the salty.But if you have any questions, to ask me, or that I take an eye on this forum: http: // www.aquaesfera.org/panel/ who are cousins-brothers of ours with salt water, and there are very good people.

Let's see if I take some photos of mine, which now begins to be presentable again.The little one in the house begins to enjoy it, especially when it feeds them.

For the rest, little to add, the glycemia of these days a bit out of control ...

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/27/2011 4:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good ............... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, also very cold, two degrees below zero today and the worst is the fog ....

The holidays very well, exhausted but very well and the glycemia behaved because I did not stop so I cannot complain ... now what I need are vacations: mrgreen :: mrgreen: to recover je ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/27/2011 4:59 a.m.

Very good.

Here we are, after a precious Christmas Eve and Christmas.All gathered, husband, children, daughters -in -law, nephews ... Many young people who load my batteries and good vibes.Laughs, meals, walks, gifts ... Jaime excitedly with the aquarium (thanks for the advice, Nacho);Fernando Happy with his team for kayak;Celia with a smartphone who was looking forward to and Vicente with a 16 megas chulicámara.To me a beautiful pen that made me very excited and a lot of details.But the best of all was a three -folios letter that my son Fernando wrote to us telling us what each one was for him and the importance of the family.Almost everyone ended up crying from emotion (I resisted hard).
Anyway, Fernando has already left, although a few days will come in mid -January.

The glycemia behave and my mother, well, survive.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/27/2011 7:52 a.m.

Hello I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy 2012 , how long without reads as soon as I can happen and I put myself to theday that makes you less a kiss.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
12/28/2011 1:32 p.m.

Hello route !!!

I spend to wish you all a good end of the year and a better year at the next one.(I don't know how I will have the fine year to spend here)

I have been with a champions of champions for a week, some glycemia that are putting black, I have uploaded the basal for 130% and I am high !!(An average of almost 300 ...)

Today we have gone to see the wedding album ... how beautiful !!I never like how I go in the photos, but that day "it happened to me everything" and we look very relaxed and enjoying :) still has any page to finish, see if it ends before going to Germany that the familyYou are nervous to see the photos !!

A hug to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/29/2011 11:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
How is everything going?
From 24 in the afternoon with an infection for a tooth, my mother, that pain, on Monday I had to go to emergency, the glycemiae, they have not climbed, I have not been able to eat much either, but on New Year's Eve I plan to put my boots,Jaajaja, I'm already much better
Tomorrow I went to congratulate the year
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/29/2011 1:48 p.m.

Anabeg, happy birthday !!!!!: D, you have a good day .....

I see that we are all a little lost ehhh ...... It will be the cold, here a strong frosts are falling, today we reach the -4 degrees of nothing: mrgreen: now there must be some more degree .....: d

Ale how you could resist ????????;), difficult huhh ..... you reminded me when my mother did something similar also Christmas, a letter from all the children ... ufffffff .... You do not see how it excited her, I think it was theGift that he liked the most of everyone he received in his life ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/30/2011 3:45 a.m.

Jelou

Pumba, Rebienvenida ...

Tica, what rolls about the photos :?:)) :)) If we put my hatred to the photos and my wedding allergy: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:
That the return is going well.
Yes, with costs the glycemia are at active war.

Anabeg congratulations ... are you better than the tooth?

Alea, what a exciting gift, right?: D

Prado, I imagine you won't run, right?;)

Velia, Juanlu ... Memories of Nati, whom I imagine already breaking gifts :)) :))

In case I don't enter, happy 2012 to all

DiabetesForo
12/30/2011 12:06 p.m.

Thanks Prado, Owash: D: D: D
Owash, already from the Muela Recovered, but I have spent them canutas, to see if I don't give me the can
I wish you a happy year 2012 !!!!
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/30/2011 12:55 p.m.

Hello good!I pass here that it is the most active post, to wish you a 2012 féliz.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
12/31/2011 5:14 a.m.

That you spend a very funny night and that the new year is one of the best in life!
A strong hug: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/31/2011 11:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Happy night and that 2012 comes loaded with health and good moments: D
Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/31/2011 11:47 a.m.

I pass a second to wish you a beautiful night and a great new year ... that you enjoy what you like the most ... We repeat menu of every New Year's Eve for 5 or 6, shrimp, Iberian, Casar Cake and as a strong platemmmm Potato tortilla ... what is cool ????

ANABEG, Congratulations !!!!That you meet many, many more.

Kisses to all !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2011 12:10 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I opened the Foreril Year :))

I hope that 2012 is half unfortunate about what they paint it: shock:

I opened a made lomito in caceres last night that kept myself: oops: ... a little of idiazabal, a little leftover, prawns, sepia and some anchovies: oops ::: oops :: oops:
I drank 1 very cold Heineken ... some truffles and some sins of nougat (239 at 2 in the morning and 254 at 8 that I have risen, despite correcting ... an assumed disaster) ... and endFrom history: D at 12 and 5 was watching an NBA game online (blessed time change).

My medium brother must be the only person throughout Spain who has just eaten the 12 grapes in the 7 bell: shock :: shock: ... is a beast engulfing

Huge José Mota's program ... huge ... almost as good as bad was his presentation of the bells.

DiabetesForo
01/01/2012 5:55 a.m.

..... Well Owash you are not the only one, I went to bed with a 245, correction, when I woke up a nice 216: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:, but after yesterday's dinner I even seem like good figures: good figures:Oops :: oops:, my mother how much food at my brother's house and now to finish the botillo task with its accompaniments (sausages, vegetables and potato) to eat that is the traditional here in New Year, in short, starting tomorrowReturn to healthy life :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
01/01/2012 6:34 a.m.

UF, let's not talk about food, I'm grinding.We start with Iberian ham, mussels in brave sauce and smoked salmon.We continue with seafood soup, Iberian solomillos, homemade cake, champagne and grapes.I arrived at the 4th, because it gave me laugh and there was no way.
In the end we lay down after 5, except Celia and her friend, who returned at 8.30.
Luckily, today you didn't have to cook.Soup left and put on the Iberian grilled secret.No one wanted more;)
But the year begins well.Let's see if it continues.

A hug to all and happy year.

DiabetesForo
01/01/2012 10 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa, happy year 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We dinner well, we had dinner at my mother -in230, between cubatas, nuts that I was getting, and the chocolate with some churro .. but well, I have risen with an 89, now I will eat that I am hungry, that you have a happy year, and hope that it is not so badAs they paint it
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/01/2012 11:54 a.m.

Happy year to all ...... and hope it's not as bad as I paint it ........ Although I already wait for it worse than they say.

Making the report ...... I went to bed with a great 98 and I got up with a great 123, I need to paint it, and since I do not have time tomorrow ....... I don't think I can during the week.

So home home at home, bonding and playing all day.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/01/2012 2:14 p.m.

Uff!How long!!

Happy 2012!I wish you all the best for this year as always.

We are well reading you from time to time, to see if this year, among other things I participate more in these pleasant gatherings.

That said, that many hugs for all.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/02/2012 4:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.