{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nacho, I am a psychologist ... rather a degree in Psychology, which seems to me more to what I am.
Nuances question.
Great that we can see ourselves ... You confirm the days and stay to see each other.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/15/2011 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Owash, I, almost ...... I have 4 subjects missing for years ........... but I got very vague, hehehehe.Someday I will finish them.

I will tell you as the date approaches, although it will be lightning trip in the day, but I will try to get a while and take something.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/16/2011 3:03 a.m.

See if I do it well, because this quick response is the first time I see it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2011 5:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ah.Well yes ... although I don't know what it differs from the other.
Good morning, route !!!
Here we walk, a little low of encouragement, so with little desire to write.
Alea, how about the day of birth?
Nacho and Owash, how good that coffee ... I already want to see you again.
Prado how you have been these days, that Christmas is not yours, or maybe now you have reconciled with these dates ... I with little win, the truth, but well, you have to continue and as to the girlsThey love and Juan Luis I fear that too, because nothing, to get into the car, to see if it hooks me.
Anabeg, be careful with the storm ... I saw in the news how the panorama is in the north.
Tica, I'm still mooding you.
Neihs, I haven't read you for days, much encouragement to you.
To all, I send you a big kiss.Have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2011 5:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... no, I have not reconciled with these dates :( ... I hate them, but I get into the car because I have family and it is one of the few dates that we meet all the brothers we live in Spain so it isWHAT THERE IS .....: MRGREEN: ....
Velia, they are bad dates to be low of encouragement so cheer up, if those around you enjoy Christmas, surely in the end it is more bearable ... if they are happy .....: D ....

I am also very envious Nacho and Owash: Mrgreen: ... I wish we were more close more .....

How do you follow ??????
Alea was Celia's birthday ???????????joooooo ...... Congratulations even with delay .....: P

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/16/2011 5:27 a.m.

Very good.

Velia, encouragement.

Owash, I don't like that you always try to underestimate what you are or what you know :)

Celia's birthday, great.It only lacked to have Vicente here, whose birthday was the eve that Celia's.Luckily will come next week.Celia happy for being of legal age.He went to buy tobacco and returned half mosquea because they had not asked for the ID, with which he would have liked to teach it;)
Since we left the endo, it is taking care of and has great values.We will see how long the next cable crossing will arrive: shock:

Nacho, you also envy me.Notice that Valencia is one of the very few Spanish cities that I have not yet visited.I would love to go to some European Formula 1 award, but it will be complicated.

Anabeg, good hemo.Congratulations.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/16/2011 8:56 a.m.

Nacho, you also envy me.Notice that Valencia is one of the very few Spanish cities that I have not yet visited.I would love to go to some European 1 Prize in Europe 1, but it will be complicated.

: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :: Evil:
You have to come, but not to see such a bodrium and contribute to the essp that we have to suffer for a long time.

I think that "presumes what you lack" or something (which I don't remember now exactly the saying)
I have not done curriculums (fortunately), in those cases I explain all my virtues: D: D and even more in work interviews (as it should be).Out there I don't usually "sell" anything at all.

:)) :)) Celia's is brutal

A Velia kiss ... You do envy, living in Cáceres and with Juanlu: D
We will make a mininedada in Madrid or elsewhere, do not hesitate.

Prado, how I understand you ... my hate for "these endearing dates" is huge ... when I will go to another country where they don't celebrate anything:-/

Nacho is worth ... 4 subjects.;)
You will come by car, I guess ...

Anabeg that your great Hemo happened to me Where is the applause emoticon?: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/17/2011 4:08 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Here we are on Monday ... I have not slept today, I woke up at 3 with tachycardia, and it was 7 and I hadn't hit an eye yet ... so I have a serrano body that you don't see ... and tomorrow end:---/:-/
Congratulations to Nacho and Anabeg for the magnificent we have ... it had happened to me.
We will see how to stay, as I said, I am wanting.
Here is cold that pela, today was all frozen, beautiful landscape at least.
And little more to tell, I will take a reservoir to Angela to the Institute, who has noticed late.

Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/19/2011 4:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ...... I am too Monday: Twisted:, what a frost that was today, the first of winter the truth ....

And wishing that this week, my dream like Owash would be disappearing on December 1 and not returning until mid -January: Mrgreen: But as I do not touch the lottery because garlic and water ...... :)):))
So I'm already going around the Christmas Eve:-/:-/:-/ And I still don't know if we will be 5 or 9: |...

Velia I hope you can rest a little during the day because you have to be exhausted ... Christmas you spend it at your home, right?Good luck tomorrow in the endo, I have already crossed fingers although surely everything is going well, do not stop telling us ehhhh .....;)

I think I didn't congratulate Nacho and Anabeg for their we .... What a disaster !!!!!!! ..... In any case we have !!!!And to continue like this or at least try ... he ...

Neihs how is everything going?How does your grandmother follow?
Alea is already little to get Vicente, right? .... This week do you have an academy?

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/19/2011 7:26 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Velia, to see if you have been able to rest a little, it goes wrong when it does not fall asleep at night, to see how tomorrow the endo
Alea, when Vte arrives?Let's see if Celia continues like this, let's cross fingers, and already of legal age
Prado, I would like to sleep and wake up on January 8, hahahaha, I hate these holidays, because I have the girl, but neither tree nor Christmas nor milks, I am looking forward to them, thankfully they will happen quickly :)) :)) :) :) :))
Owash, like the page?
This week of party, I have a thousand things to do, then I will not do half, the time here, to get in bed and not leave: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/19/2011 8:33 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!
Aysss, what a paradito is the forum ... surely you have thrown to the streets to empty the wallets, hahaha ... what madness, if at this time they almost charge you to breathe:-//
I do not bring very good news, yesterday the fatal endo, come on, an 8 hemo: ((: ((, the worst from the debut (he had 2 times 8 at the beginning) .... I blamed him for contour, but nowIt is with Menarini's, the download was not one of the best, of course, I had hyper not too high, but there they were, in my opinion it was not so significant of such a hem, in fact he repeated it, and again the remarkable.... Anyway, he sees us in 1 month and a half and with Christmas in the middle, and with my tiredness, Agggg ... come, I need encouragement and pampering ..
We have asked Medtronic for the new sensors, which are smaller and more reliable, they run from our account, because the SES must walk from cuts and have not yet approved the expense of these new ones, so we will strive at least to try to seeWhat happens to this creature ...
For the rest without news, just that tomorrow is Dana, that I am already looking forward to.

Anabeg, enjoy the weekly party.
Prado, Owash, if then happens quickly, don't get overwhelmed.
A Alea anything, because we are in direct contact.
Neihs, a kiss and everything goes well.
Tica, I suppose you will come home at these parties, I don't know, maybe you have told it, if so, a thousand forgives that I am getting confused;)
Pepi, Nacho, all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/21/2011 1:59 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

...... VELIA ANIMO, ANIMO, ANIMO: D ..... Surely with the continuous sensor you will improve that quick hem, Angela is not in the best age to control anything .....:-:-:-/ Happy hormones ......:: Twisted:

I walk with little time, a lot of mess and little desire to do anything .... :?:?:?

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/22/2011 7:09 a.m.

Very good.

I am stressed.Between kitchen and buy gifts, UF, Agobiaíta I go.How difficult it is to buy things for the people of twentyTentos, with how easy it was when small;) I have only bought Vicente's and my daughter -in -law.Well, and Celia's, her father gave it to her.I have my two children, my daughter -in -law Eva, my mother (this is not a problem, any little thing likes), two nephews who come on Christmas Eve ... Anyway, a mess.Ideas are admitted.

Celia is quite good since we went to endo.Let's see if it lasts.My mother worse.Yesterday he had an acceptable day, but today there is no one who endures it: Mrgreen:

Velia, we already talked on TF, so nothing.

Prado, Owash and everyone else, a hug.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2011 9:14 a.m.

Good night !!

I am already in late lands!We spent five days for Tyrol (Austria).I fell skiing and hurting a rib, so we had to redesign the trip.We saw some beautiful villages and made two -day snow rackets.We had a great time, although the last day we lost the dog.We were in a hotel next to a mountain with an ice cream and suddenly the dog disappeared.Three hours looking for him at night, with a horrible snowstorm, and the dog that did not return.I already imagined the worst, already desperate we went to the police (which was closed) and on the way back was the poor in the hotel with the bloody legs, the frozen mocking and with a fear face that I could not with her.What a joy!

We stayed for Zaragoza two weeks, as eager to see the family and friends.

Velia, Angela's age is the most complicated for diabetes.As long as you have many peaks, ... it is quite simple to have a hemo of 8 ... surely with the new sensors you improve it.

A kiss to all!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/22/2011 5:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, Rawing home for Christmas.

Here with a little mess to finish everything before these dates, but well.

I, with gifts I try not to complicate, especially for the little girl, and I dedicate myself to manual works: a rocker, a desk, etc ...

Velia, many spirits and many pamper .........

To the anti-Navideños, you will see how this year we also overcome it ... and we even have a good time: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

To the rest, Merry Christmas and those things that are said.: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

And all, enjoy family and reunions.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/23/2011 2:37 a.m.

Well, Merry Christmas, whom you like and those who don't.

Tica, what about the dog.I have panic to lose mine.

Nacho, you may bomb you questions.My eldest son gave an aquarium, because he made him very excited, and he will take the big surprise.It is about 60 liters, although it will have to put things on.I give it clean, with nothing inside, although with all the instruments (water heater, etc.) I will ask you if you have doubts about what fish to put, what plants, etc.

Anabeg, thank you for your Christmas postcard, very funny the three.

Well, happy parties to all.

DiabetesForo
12/23/2011 9:19 a.m.

Well, I also pass to wish you all that you spend a merry Christmas ......: D

I am very happy to read you so lively, you do not know the envy that you give me those trips :)) :)) :)) And I hope you are already recovered from the fall and the puppy too, enjoy these days in Spain....: d

I do not complicate my family with the gifts, in my family we have decided to give only children and now that they are already teenagers because a money and ready, that they buy what they want ...: Mrgreen:

Here is a party on Monday so a little longer weekend: D: D: D: D: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/23/2011 10:33 a.m.

Well, waiting for him to be Monday again and spend these unfortunate days: D

I have important news ... on January 10 I will be new firefighter: Oops:
The merciless pressure of Prado, Velia and Alea has paid off :)) :))
Today I have overcome the fire test schedule the Boluswizard happy and the basal pattern.Now I only need to take experience with the loaded, purged and other pump zarandajas.
This change includes leaving my usual endo and going with a new doctor ...:-/;) 8)

Anecdote of work: we operated (operated) to a guy who had swallowed 4 batteries, obviously on purpose (many social problems) ... After 3 days he is discharged and just going out the door, swallow the 2Tele remote control batteries that had chorizao.
Apart from the horny difficult to avoid the unfortunate social state of that person.:( :(

Nacho, I'm waiting for you: D

Velia, hugs Juanlu from me and kisses to your girls and for you too.
The Hemo is like the bag you have to play it in the long term ... it will improve safely.

Alea, the same for Celia, Vicente and your whole family ... hugs and kisses.

Hugs to the rest ...

DiabetesForo
12/23/2011 12:49 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
I want you to pass a happy parties, and that all your wishes are fulfilled, a lot of health and happiness.
Wishing these days pass, there is less, hahahaha
Velia, I hope Angela improves that hemo with the meter, hormones play an import paper, much encouragement
Prado, we tb for the girl, and I give my nephew give money and buy what I want, step to complicate me
Owash, congratulations, a new firefighter, hehehe, to see how, you will tell us
Tica, that well with the family, to enjoy these days in Spain
Neihs, how about everything?
Alea, to enjoy the family, and that Celia continues like this
Well, today I started to work, already wishing to leave and spend the night with my mother and brothers, I go to the table on
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/24/2011 4:50 a.m.

Ehhhhhhh, who although I disappeared I do not forget you, that I am happy enjoying this new Marian era (yesterday they told me everything for wanting to provide by Don Mariano, with how sympathetic the colleague is).

Happy holidayssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/24/2011 6:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.