{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good ...

Alea encouragement and patience, I suppose it is the only medicine, Uffff how hard to see parents like this, it is increasingly frequent ...

Pass me privately your fixed phone and I call you from home that I have a flat rate: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Owash enjoy your minivacations ..
Nacho awaits us a very complicated 2012 yet ...:-/.... This goes for long: |

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2011 3:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you so much!!!!
Here we continue in Madriles ... The truth is that today we have barely left.This morning we got up early because I had to go out on the radio (Cadena 100), because it has nominated a peculiar family that some know, to the right -handed premises of Cadena 100 .... and then clean, how theThings when you are not about it ... in a while, when Dana finishes studying we will get on Goya to see if we see any store (Horroooooorrrr, I like it), and we turn around ...
On Saturday we went to Juan Luis and me to a recital ... I was free 8 seeing Joaquín Carbonell, how well we had a great time ... and then, taking advantage of the fact that we walked through Chueca, we went to a "Chiringuito of atmosphere "to take some pinxos .... how fun !!!My boy must walk very well to see why Uysss how the looks ran, hahahahaha.
Owash, how good so many days of rest from Curro ... Enjoy them !!!
The same for Anabeg, the girl of the party weeks, hahahaha.
Nacho, a lot of encouragement and a lot of patience, both with glycemia and with work.
Prado, at least this week there are 2 holidays, which seems not, but make the week more light.
Alea, to see if we are this week.
To all a big kiss and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/05/2011 1:23 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

If Juanu is great :)) :))

I'm from a vague that throws back :?: |: x

Strength and patience Nacho ... there is no more.

I fear that Prado is the only one who works this week;).Of course, take advantage of naps.

Buff the abueletes ... always very complicated decisions.I always thought about the quality of life, both for my mother and for the rest.When unbalanced to the side there are safe problems ... the difficult thing is to balance it.
I tried to take the measures before the problems arrived, although in my case the future was predictable, so it was easier.
And as I always say, the worst are intermediate situations ... When the person is very bad there are resources and solutions, but when only there are neither resources nor solutions.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2011 12:31 p.m.

I enter little because I am with the top work, being temporary of the orange, now we are strong, and this week we have no party, only on Thursday, today we have worked from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.Enter here, although I am reading from pass

pepi's profile photo
pepi
12/06/2011 1:53 p.m.

I find it!

I quickly have no time.Velia, I feel a lot about Angela's grandmother.As always, it has to be very hard for the nearby.Cheer up!

Here the thing is still a bit the same, they call me to do interviews but far from Frankfurt (the closest to 200km) and paying a third house seems a bit excessive, I will continue looking for here.
The bridge was my sister and her boyfriend and we had a great time.It was a gastronomic visit, sausages, codillo, stew, ... cake (thankfully they are not very sweet here) the negative note was that they had to bring me spare parts for the pump (I was low minimum, reusing cartridges) and confused inThe hospital and brought me from Medtronic (Roche use).Call on Monday and they will send them here (less badly, they are supermanjos in the hospital).In principle they will arrive today but they have not arrived ... and I have 30 insulin units left ... I had never happened to me, but I had a box that I thought I was without starting and I was almost empty ...
Today my mother comes with a cousin, who have been visiting some villages in Germany and are going to stay two days here.

A hug to all

tica's profile photo
tica
12/07/2011 7:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good afternoon, route !!!
Owash, and say it, there is good good goodness :))
Greetings, Pepi.
Tica, at least they call you, and that in the times that run in Spain, is like being happy .... come, surely something Camas close ... and while enjoying the family that you are goingVisiting.

We continue in Madrid, it turns out that I injured my left wrist.And it was impossible for me to move it, based on ibuprofen and a doll today has already begun to return to its being ... Tomorrow we will leave ... The truth is that here we are great, the bad thing is that Angela today did not go to class... anyway.

Well routeros, we are going to take a walk and change a little thing to the English Court ... and tonight we have dinner out there, so there are no hurry ...

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/07/2011 1:57 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I retract from what has been said, nor tomorrow I have a party, because no, I also have to get up before 5 in the morning, so good night, it is what there is

pepi's profile photo
pepi
12/07/2011 4:12 p.m.

Hello good.

Pepi, I hope at least they pay you well.

Velia How have you broken your wrist?We already talk when you come.And nothing happens because Angela has lost a class day, woman, that she recovers in a Plis.

Tica and Nacho, encouragement and forward.

Owash Vago you?I am going to dedicate a poemilla by Enrique García Álvarez that you surely like:

"I confess with fed desire
and deep feeling
I am the most lazy
that God has put in the world "

Health

DiabetesForo
12/07/2011 5:06 p.m.

Well, the truth is that the company does pay us extra hours, although they have been frozen for several years, if they do not Can the agreement end up being the normal hours more expensive than the extra in a few years, but hey, we do not complain, taking into account thatWe are listed as discontinuous fixed, and that we work according to production, they pay well, if it were a job of the whole year, they would be lower the normal hours, such as the extras, but I do not complain since I have a five -year period and a half,And we must not have because we were also froze the five -year

pepi's profile photo
pepi
12/08/2011 3:36 p.m.

Monday ........ After so many days ....... it is a laziness .............. but we are back.

It is cold, a little fog ...... What can you ask for?: Mrgreen:

Wing, you all start the week.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/12/2011 3:05 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!!
I see that we take the bridges to the letter;)
I am very vague and needed to disconnect a little of everything .... The weekend we have gone to buy some things of kings, which we always leave for the last day and then overwhelm the mogollón ...
And we are of exams, both Dana and Angela (how many exams Angela has this year, for God:-/.
Nacho, surely you have recharged batteries, although it is true that Mondays are horrible;)
Alea, luck in the endo.
Prado, to see if I call you.
Well, route, I will see what I do that I am certainly decentrá.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/12/2011 4:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.

We have already returned from the endo.Bad, very bad.Hemo of 9.7, which has not missed me.Celia is in one of her phases "I care about shit."No controls are not done, it eats without calculating, etc, etc, etc.
The magnificent endo.He knows how to earn it and get on his side.But I'm afraid it's not enough.Celia told me that I needed a psychologist, but that she understood diabetes.I see it.With the studies it is the same.
Anyway, I don't know how to motivate her.

For the rest, without novelty.My mother more difficult every day.Luckily Christmas is coming soon and Vicente comes, and my son Fernando and his girlfriend will also come, so double joy there.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 6:23 a.m.

Hello!!

My mother and sister have already left.It has been a very entertaining week.I begin to be quite animated, the German has its grace if you see it as a challenge and I have an interview after Christmas that has given me reasons to start studying English (in addition to German) and some computer science.I can not be removed, David despairs because he does not understand that he is not super happy for not working and being charging unemployment and learning German.Next week, if it's good, we are going to ski a week for a week.What a desire!

Alea, what sorry about Hemo, but hey, it is clear that the ideas of how to solve it are very clear (all of the forum we have learned from your advice) and the state of Celia is quite normal at that age.The psychologist can be a good idea, and more if she proposes it.Since the age of 14 I have gone to Psicologist, with several years.And the most important thing is that the psychologist knows how to communicate with the patient.Until the age of 20 I did not find one with the one who felt Augusto, and I managed to talk about what was really important, ... it is necessary that a relationship of trust between the psychologist and the patient is believed and I do not think it is veryImportant to know the issue of diabetes, at least for me.The fear for a disease will understand it, it does not matter if it is called diabetes or whatever.
On the other hand, for what you have commented I think Celia is not very friendly to talk about her diabetes, but if you think she can help her and want to talk to someone who has gone through the same age with diabetes not long ago (well, well,Nine years ago ... how time passes) you have my mail, I would be delighted to help you with something if I can

A hug to all !!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/12/2011 9:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.....

Tica I think your husband is right;), you have been in Germany for a few time, you are charging unemployment, he works, you have a lot to entertain you: D How to learn German, know the country .... etc .... Write inThe hehehe forum, enjoys what you have that is a longWhat are you living is very enriching even if it has its hard part ...

Alea daughter I don't know what to tell you, with how good Celia was going a few months ago, but in this we cannot discourage us:-/ So to put the batteries and if a psychologist will help her then to try ..... a kiss.... this week I call you !!!!!

Velia how about the doll, have you already recovered ?????And well, we all have more vague times :)) :)) .....

Kisses for all .....

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 10:24 a.m.

Holassssss

My mother ... a week without stepping on the hospital and I almost got lost, I couldn't find the rooms, I'm wrong aisle (and it's a tremendous mistake because you have to give a brutal rodeo to return:?), My job changed my office:Shock:
Anyway ... I hope that tomorrow my brain is more operational ...

Tica, to ski?: Shock: Well, it is that the heights, cold and exercise do not go: D here already know some: p
Within 2 or 3 years you will look back and you will see how in the end you got what you wanted ... is a matter of time and a little effort
If you have work interviews it is the important thing ... in Spain the issue is so bad that the interviews even scarce.

Alea, you know that my title is at your disposal ... Too bad that my ability as a therapist does not go in line.:-/
At least serve as a bad example ... In case I can use something;)
In any case, the key is that she is the one who finds her place in the world (yes, this is a bit pedantic) ... Diabetes always goes behind all the things that happen to us, so if she is now inProblematic rise phase, the glyd is logical that it rises ... because one thing and the other are always made, always.
For me it was always important to place myself and see my reality, possibilities, forces and weaknesses ... a roll, but it was useful.
Cheer up...

That Velia, and your doll?Any new boyfriend for Juanlu: Mrgreen:?

Prado, I've been looking at how to go to Ponferrada: D beautiful trip by train hotel ....... now I only miss when:-/: shock:

Nacho, Pepi, Anabeg ... and the rest greetings

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 11:42 a.m.

... Bieeeeeeeeeen Owash: D: D: D ..... what joy you have given me, because we will be specifying;););););););););)

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 11:49 a.m.

Owash, I thank you, seriously.

I know you would be one of the few who could understand and help Celia.Don't be modest.Personally, the modesty seems to me a rather not very useful thing and I do not consider it virtue (perhaps humility yes, but that is another story) in short, that she enters her loops and does not come out until something centrifuga.
Too bad you are so far.

Prado, we already chat when you want.

To all others, health.

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 2:07 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodsssssss
Greetings from El Curro, well already Tuesday, today I have endocrine, today by 12:00 left, the hospital is 10 minutes walk, to see how the glyc.
Velia, how about the doll?I hope you better
Tica, your husband is all right, enjoy your stay, know sites, go for a walk, run, you will see how little by little you will be more lively, you have been a short time
Alea, I don't know what to tell you, I see a very good idea of ​​the psychologist, to see if you get one that understands it, it is at a bad age, at Christmas comes to you and the children, at least you already have a joy
Owash, hahahaha, nothing you gave you a tour of the hospital, or so bad, hahahaha, it usually happens after the party weeks, which I do not remember the road, hehehey
Neihs, how about grandmother?
OTHER GREETINGS
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/13/2011 1:40 a.m.

Owash ...... What are you titled?Hehehehe I will confirm you .... But next month it is easy for me to drop a day for Valencia, to see if I can square it and we take a coffee.

Alea, patience with Celia, little by little that stage of his life will be passed, and when you do not realize ... there will be mature enough.Psychologist or any person with whom it takes enough confidence, and knows how to motivate it and make you see the importance of good control.

Tica, enjoy free time, learn the language, computer science or whatever ... and do not overwhelm, that good times will arrive.Surely for those lands you have more possibilities than here.And, if you get bored of free time ..... Put on a marine aquarium ...... You'll see how you entertain you.

I have returned ..... to the exercise, although the last hemo was not bad 6.1, I began to have morning measurements above 120, and I did not like that feeling that something was changing.After a few weeks crushing the body between work and running, I have been following four days below 110, and with pre before food and dinner below 90. If we continue like this, in a short one I will have to lower dose.

For the rest, we continue with cold, but without fog, what is appreciated.

Greetings to all ... and shelter those of the north well.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/15/2011 4:20 a.m.

Hello, good
Nacho, good hemo, to continue like this: D: D: D
The endocrine very well, hemo of 6, all perfect and keep like this, very happy
We are on a red alert, and for the weeve snow, we will have to warm
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/15/2011 5:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.