{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

Tica, when the problems are many and surpass us, it is best to try to dismantle them one by one, or the burden will be guaranteed.

If it costs you so much to study German, maybe it was a good idea that, instead of taking it in an academic plan, try to practice it at street level, with people, in an informal plan.So little by little I would sound you.The literacy part would come later.

If your mother can visit you from time to time, take advantage and enjoy.

Regarding being a mother, I suppose you will have spoken your partner and you.There I cannot advise you and you are those who must decide whether or if when, especially you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2011 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, the very good dinner, as always.We chat until poor Juanlu closed his eyes :))

DiabetesForo
11/25/2011 3:31 p.m.

Holassss

I have survived 2 days from Congress in my service: Shock ::-/: O :(: |
I link what I have put on Facebook, the news: Link ...? id = 371015 >
A photo:
And a video:

10 Halts in a row on Thursday ... Pa that they say that officials do not work, 3 hours for free, for the Morrete.
In return, a laboratory invited us to a dinner in a restaurant of those modern ones ... On the way back I had to make me half a sandwich because the portions were laughing: 1 ham croquette (infinitely worse than those of Alea & amp; velia), 1 voucher ofBacalao, pumpkin cream (yes, great), a tiny piece of cod (it must have been the one they used for the buñuelo), a more tiny piece of veal carrillada: shock: and handle ice cream with licci sauce .... A hunger :(: idea:
They served it in a kind of huge palanganas and it seemed that there was less food.

TICA MYGE: !:: !:: !:: !: !: !: !:!
German psychologists are like Spaniards;You will not understand anything they tell you :)) :))

I am surprised to me that Velia and Alea will talk a lot:-/, and Juanlu there Marginao sleeping: mrgreen: :)) :))

DiabetesForo
11/26/2011 4:10 a.m.

Hello route !!
What a fog that we have been here for days ... is dense dense, and they are already 3 days in a row ...
Tica, everything has its moment, you just have to find it and be patient ... encouragement !!
Owash, three more hours for a mini -na

My grandmother is admitted again, on Saturday, even though she had a very good day and even gave some "little walk" through the house, at night he began to hurt his stomach and enter him as nausea and we were quite scared because they gave it as aSpecies of seizures.So we called the doctor to come home and the doctor called the ambulance.Today they will discharge it, it seems that it is better again, they have made a blood transfusion and they cannot do anything else, like this if we see it well, we will try to lower it today or tomorrow to the people.Thanks for asking Prado.

Have a good day all!

DiabetesForo
11/28/2011 3:28 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Neihs, to see how grandmother, often fright you would take you, I hope you improve, many dosses and kisses
Owash, were you hungry?At least if you were comfortable at dinner, but that makes me very bad milk, hehehehe, with what I like to eat
Prado, how about Coruña?
Velia, how are you
Alea, how about studies?How is Celia?
Carmentxu, Rebienvenida
Tica, I imagine the moments that you will be happening, it does not have to be easy, I have been in France of Au-Pair, the first days because they were bad, but then you were already doing, also in my case I was going for 3 months, was it very different, do not have the possibility of meeting Spanish people?The same being with more people would make you less hard, and many dosses with the German, in the end you will surely learn it, many animals !!!
Here everything great, today I was with my nurse, and very well, I have to do analysis that on the 13th I have endocrine, to see how such
Today I start from nights, now I go to the gym that I have stayed with a friend, to make a little tape
Spend a good Monday
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/28/2011 5:39 a.m.

Good morning ..... What coldooooo brrr .... We are also with a fog even if it clears at noon ..... 8)

Owash Those "big plate" restaurants are a scam :)) :)) :)) :)), because paying to go hungry is necessary to be silly hahaha, thankfully you were guest: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen:

Velia how for Madrid?How is your aunt?
You have been very little in Germany, give yourself some time, you will adapt and learn German you will see it, be patient and take advantage of your mom's visits that surely the batteries will be recharged .....: D: D: D
Neihs enjoy your grandmother everything you can .... a kiss.

Our weekend in Coruña relatively well, the wonderful time, not a cloud (rare thing) nothing cold, but what we were really going to do ... ufff .... So on Saturday night we were already here, less bad than I brought what I thought of Ikea because if I do not travel in bucket ... in short ..... Anyway Coruña is always worth it: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/28/2011 6:26 a.m.

Hello,

Again, thanks to all.I am a little more lively.This weekend we have gone to Münich.What a beautiful city!I have a love-hate relationship with this country.Sometimes I am afraid because I like too much (what I don't like is my situation).It seems that in this country you live well, people are very respectful.The feeling that gives me is that in Spain people protest in "preventive way" for example, I go with the dogs down the street and more than once they have shouted "you are shame of the dogs that you never collect the cacas" and justAt that moment the dogs were playing and without doing anything (I always go with my bositas, it seems to me a great lack of respect to leave everything dirty).Here nobody says anything about dogs, practically all hotels allow chuchos, you can enter restaurants with them, yes if they do something that is not legal (for example, the cacas) if someone sees you denounces you and I think thefine are € 1500.What I mean is that here people presuppose that things are going to do well, but they do well we will take measures.And the result is that almost everyone does things well.I have set the example with dogs but it can be applied to any aspect of life ... In trains there is no ticket control, because nobody goes up without paying, yes, if one day they catch you the fine were € 2000 I think...

This weekend has happened to me something very curious with diabetes, a constant hypoglycemia of 45 and there was no way to climb.I ended up lowering the 50% basal and the Bolus more than half and at dinner I did not put insulin, ate a snack and at the time to 40. I drank a can of cocacola, five quite sweet chocolates and two sugars.I wait two hours to sleep and lie at 80 and four in the morning I woke up at 200, I was waiting for me to 400 because I had not punctured anything quickly ... today I am still fair, but not so exaggerated.I better not look for an explanation, right?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/28/2011 10:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am happy as a partridge, yesterday morning from Bali, Indonesia, where UNESCO was gathered, they have given us the Patron Holidays of my city the title of Intangible Heritage of Humanity, yesterday they were replicating the bells to Fiesta Mayor the wholeday and of course, as we are in the province of Valencia with the smell of powderof the City Council

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/29/2011 3:12 a.m.

Good morning ... but what paraditos are we, right?:(

Tica, Munich must be a beautiful city, I would like to know Germany, the black jungle ...... Berlin, Munich ... uff ... so many cities ..... it is the positive side, it is a goodCountry to spend a little tempor;) And of course it has its good things: D and you know the Latin character has nothing to do with them, how different we are ... I do not say that they are better or worse than we are, we areVery different and in some things we should seem a little more:-/.I'm glad you're more lively .....

Velia where do you get?Is everything right?How about the weekend in Madrid ????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/30/2011 3:35 a.m.

Buens days, route !!!
I have been with intermittent Adsl, in fact, the other day I wrote a message and before sending it it was cut and we no longer had again in the 'day ...
In Madrid well, Prado, on Saturday we were in the Gomez Ulla, with my aunt and cousins ​​... the positive, that my aunt has not lost its character, and we did not see it decline at any time ... the worst, is that the latest tests indicate a generalized metastasis, we assume that this is going to be fulminant ... arriving this point, as soon as possible, and that it does not suffer.
On the other hand, also waiting for a abnormal outcome with Angela's grandmother ... The woman fell on Saturday, she hit her head, with a gap, they gave her some points and sent her home (it was the 1 ofThe morning), and the woman lay down ... they did not give her indications for these types of situations, so in the morning she did not wake up ... she is in a coma, and in a critical condition, it seems that it will be a matter of hours ....Asi that also affected ...
And na, here very cold, a lot of fog, and it seemed that winter was not going to arrive ...
This weekend we return to Madrid ... Dana begins the exams in 2 weeks and will not come to Nadivad holidays.Juanlu leaves this afternoon, come on, what he usually does every time we go.
And little else, studying what I can, and loks with the glycemia of Angela, that like 20 we have endo, because that, since things were not well, because now the auction ... in short.
Ethics, what you decide well will be .... courage.
Courage, for you too neihs, grandparents are what they have, they are strong and endure a lot ...
Pepi, congratulations !!!
To all many kisses, I am not to have stopped a lot to read.I promise to do it ...
Good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/30/2011 4:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Go Velia, for what you see are not good times for you, much encouragement.
A greeting to all and short that I have the hand of the mouse and the tip of the nose frozen.Good weekend.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/01/2011 4:05 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Thanks Becky .... In the end, Angela's grandmother died on Thursday ... has been sad.
Now we are in Madrid, with this Nati that brightens the sorrows ... We are going to the retreat shortly and eat around ... As there is a bridge we stay until Tuesday.
I see that you are little talkative, huh?
Well, I wish you a good weekend.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2011 7:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

... Go Velia :( .... Wednesday when we talked on the phone and although you told me that I was very serious I did not think it was so imminent, I am very sorry, a kiss for everyone and especially Angela .....

Good weekend .....

DiabetesForo
12/03/2011 7:28 a.m.

Hello SSSSSSSSSSS
A kiss for Angela.
Tica, the true civilization is seen in those little details ... encouragement

DiabetesForo
12/03/2011 11:52 a.m.

Tica, on the theme of dogs here we are third world: Twisted:

Velia, as we have already talked about, I don't tell you anything.

Prado, to see when we throw a parafadita, woman, that we are disconnected.

Owash Is the work more calm?I still don't know when the exams will be.Rumors say for June.Let's see if it's true.Hopefully a difficult exam leaves.

And here I continue, surviving.Yesterday I was finally with my mother to the geriatrician.Cognitive impairment Grade 3-4.From 4, senile is already considered, so we are there, in no one.Let's see what we can do from now on: Twisted: It is unbearable and has taken it with Celia.It causes it until Celia Salta.A polvorín.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/03/2011 1 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Greeting from the work, I'm nights
Velia, I am very sorry about Angela's grandmother, I didn't think she was going to be so imminent, many animals for Angela
Alea, a lot of patience with your mother, to see if you can do something, you will tell us, and the exam to study a lot
To the rest many greetings, next week I am partying, on Tuesday is the birthday of Eider, 6 years already, as time passes, and I have the week of celebrations, to which they leave bridge, that have a great time
Kisssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/03/2011 1:44 p.m.

Alea, I do not know what scale they have used to value your mother, but normally the GDS (Reisberg) is used and has 7 phases, from the 5 phase where the dementia is serious.
In any case, a nurse is not very or less.
Did you go to the neurologist in January?That some drug palates to it that "crushes it" a little, although as I already told you, they usually give them blind because it is difficult to know exactly their effect on each of the people.
Have you thought about taking it to a day center?

Congratulations advanced to Eider ...

I have full aqueduct ... until 12 I do not work back.
With this of the crisis they have removed the "pool" of all categories.The pool is a group of people who were hired to cover casualties, days off, permission days ... and there were all categories except doctors.Every day they worked in a different service.
Thus, holes were covered and the work was not diminished.
By suppressing this and not lowering the workload because we have to assume the workload of 2 or more people.
In my case it was Friday and my partner will assume mine next week (although there is only a certain charge on Monday).

DiabetesForo
12/04/2011 3:03 a.m.

Very good.

Owash, I'm afraid that the neurologist, as we don't pay private, nothing at all.And they have not sent any drug that the calm or that it applies, although I told her that she got up at night to register cabinets.They have only prescribed aricept flas and make some dance type dance, pilates or yoga.
No day center or anything like that.You're going to fight, you'll see it.And I'm quite tired, because I'm eating it alone.My sisters, the eldest cannot, because her husband was wrong as a result of a stroke and has enough with him.The little girl, "Pasapalabra".Anyway, or take care of it or stay alone.Interestingly, for her the little girl is the good: shock:

Anabeg, thanks for the spirits.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/04/2011 8:48 a.m.

Velia, a strong hug, all feeling.

Tica, cheerful, that you can with the situation.

Over here, little new to tell .... we continue to fight with the crisis, things go slowly, and this will take to get a little.

Glycemia begin to do strange things, so I suppose that my honeymoon is ending.Even so, the last Hemo was 6.1, and as I have stolen time to run three days a week, it seems that I recover a little normal glycemia, we'll see.

From the rest ... little to tell, the sun has come out after a week of fog, and that encourages a bit.

Greetings to everyone ......... I'm still seeing Nadal .......

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/04/2011 9:25 a.m.

Helloaaaaa,
Owash, how well party all week, enjoy
Alea, to see if you find a solution, it has to be Durisimo, in my case Tb is me the little one who worries my mother, my sister who is with her at home happens totally, only gives her problems, and my brother in London, it is I who have to be on top, and my mother is thanks to God very well, I do not want to think the day that I do not, uffff will fall everything to me, but hey, I am preparing, I do not haveother
Nacho, to see if we are leaving little by little from the crisis, you have to be optimistic, are you still on a honeymoon?I tb, and in April I do 2 years, we have long honeymoon
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/04/2011 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.