{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Today, among later, at 11:00, they give us 4 hours off for the elections, it is appreciated to work 8 hours instead of 12, I have also slept like a liron, my partner leaves at 3:00 p.m.I am alone 4 hours
Ayyy I am drooling, that rice with vogue, we ate in Galicia and I was vice, my mother, I love it, oh, what hunger is entering me, and that today breakfast later, :)) :)) :))
Good Sunday
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/20/2011 7:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The bad German !!!: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: I think this language was invented by the devil.I do not understand how it has evolved to something so absurd (but very structured ...)

The other day I read about Angela's career and it was what pushed me to run (thank my part).In the morning I had "promised my dogs" go running if I was doing more than 4 degrees and we were 8: P But it gives so much laziness to start running ... I just endured three km, I put 85% of pulsations ...But I have set out to reach 10km for March next year ... (I have run Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

Well, they call me dinner (a little late to be Germany)

A hug to all

tica's profile photo
tica
11/20/2011 1:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Velia, I mean that moments of success must be saved to serve as motivation in the future.
You take so to the letter not to think ... :))

I will do how I have not read anything about rice with vogue ...:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2011 3:14 p.m.

Tica, running is cowards :)) :)) :))

No, seriously, I have never been able to run, because I have 85 pulsations at rest.But I walk with my dogs a few kilometers, and I feel great.We make an average of 6-8 kms and I think it is a very healthy exercise for when you do not feel like running.

The German I have never tried, because I am prone to throat pains :)) :)) :))

Regina, I also miss the sidrines, the walks to Póo or Toró beach and the talks.Let's see when I can go to Llanes.With my mother, Celia, the opposition ... I have it complicated now.We will have to settle for the moment with the phone.

Owash, for the next one, rice with "Pitu Caleya" (which explains regina what it is) :)) :)) is death.

Velia, to see when we stay and take a beer, which seems to live in different galaxies.

Prado, to see if I send you some photo when you were here.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/20/2011 5:01 p.m.

Alea,

85% are about 160 pulsations ... (100% is "the maximum pulsations you can reach") say that the good is to run between 70% and 80%.Little by little I go down.

What a victory of the PP.Here I am a little disconnected from the news, I thought it was clear that I was going to win, but in this way?This year has been the first one that I have not voted, we spend the term of the vote by mail (we had to request it in October)

Good night!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/20/2011 5:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning route !!!!
Ufff, I don't run either ... Look that I have been basketball player for many years, and I have practiced other sports, but I have been denied for running: Oops:
:)) :)) :)) Owash.
Alea is true, this week without fail.
Prado, in the end you did not go out?We yesterday after voting went to "La Marina", where we were pecking the last night when you came to Cáceres and where we are in addition to Alea and Vicente .... By the way, for the next one, yesterday we discovered a dish ... mmmmmGodss, how rich !!!veal sirloin with foie and roasted vegetables, all grilled ....: D
So today with some hangover in every way ...: D

Kisses and Buendía

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/21/2011 4:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... for saying something li: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Well, running is a matter of practice, you have to go little by little, winning background .... I also prefer to walk but when you don't have much time to exercise running is the best.
Ayyyyyyy Velia I also miss you, Jose and I are continuously making plans for when we gather here (Owash go by reserving vacation days): D: D, yesterday we were eating in a very nice town corullón, there is a viewpoint from whichThe best view of El Bierzo and the now spectacular landscape is seen !!!!!!!We ate wonder: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:.:)) :)) :)) :)) Owash I give my birth with you: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
The next weekend I suppose we will go to Coruña, Jose has to do a job there and left it for a weekend and we both go and take advantage ......:-/ among other things to eat a riceWith Bogavante :)) :)) :))

Alea I don't remember you took photos: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: ..........

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
11/21/2011 4:24 a.m.

Hi guys.
Today I got up rare, it will be for the elections :?: I have not wanted to hear the news, but I have already learned about Bildu.
Owash, did you like the album?It's great, right?My brother touches some things there.Apparently the claims at the electoral tables, the very %$ · %& amp; (/("! A few days before the elections, incredible! This looks more and more like a dictatorship.
It gives me a little shame to say it but I must be the only one that has not tried the rice with cathavante, is it good?I will have to think about trying it ... and the rice with Iberians either, Jolin that I take care of me.
Alea, that says my boy, that running is cowardly, that he doesn't even run from a naked woman hahaha.
I had a funny thing, when I was reading Tica's message, I thought it was Owash's logo and I thought, oysters this boy if he has put the batteries, I did not imagine running Owash, Sorry, hahahaha
Prognostic of the day: Nubladito, Nubladito.
Greetings

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/21/2011 4:37 a.m.

But stop talking about food, milks, that one cannot be diet or in the forum: D

Beky or imagine you will not see me running :)) As Alea says running it is cowardly ... When I was young and played the fumbol, my game was characterized by passes to the foot and game without ball: Oops: I always played through the center,which is where you run less.
I have only heard a couple of songs ... Paper Moon I liked it a lot ... Look, I'm going to Facebook.
It sounded a little to Celts Short Shock ::-/

The elections ... well go against 17 and a half million votes, because it has a difficult solution: ((:(: |

Jo, what pressure to go to the Bierzo: Mrgreen: ... By desire would go the weekend of March, in failures ... but we will see, in addition that it must be cold of the fuck right?
When I get photos eating salad and taught them to my endo ... less bad that I strategically place myself behind the water bottles 8)

Courage with the German, Tica ... you will not tell me that some barbarians will be able to ...;)

DiabetesForo
11/21/2011 12:09 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!

Becky, to see if I am able to listen to the album in the offices above, which I cannot.
Prado, how good you ride it: D ... that, that, ID making plans, that at any time we introduce ourselves there;)
Tica, encourage!If it serves you as comfort, my paternal uncles emigrated to Germany in the 60s ... studies are not that they had a lot, but they adapted to the country, they learned the language, look, my uncle the elder married a German, and live thereSince then ... well, what do I say, that if they got it, why aren't you going to do it?;)
Alea, on Thursday if you are good for you to have dinner, is that in the week leave it is more complicated with Ángela and the amount of must, they put, and on the weekend we go to Madrid to see my aunt ...
Owash, there is no need for photos, leave me to speak with your endo, hahahaha ....

I will see if I study something, I am very decentrally.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/22/2011 4:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello routeros ... I know that I am not ashamed, that I abandon you frequently ... but I have weight reasons and it is not that it is fatter, heh, heh, heh
Well I just want you to know that I appreciate everyone a lot and that at these heights it is difficult, but that I will occasionally try to go through the route and greet you.

Millions of kisses to everyone, to see if I compensate for you.

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
11/22/2011 7:57 a.m.

Carmen what a joy to read here ....... a big hug .....
Beky to see if it is true that from now on we visit us more ... do not miss;)

Ayyyy that dinner on Thursday, what I would be there .....: ((: ((You give me an envy .......
By the way Alea, I just saw the photos, has given me a laugh attack :)) :)) :)), watching the table and our faces, I didn't even know when you did them: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: ....

Owash You of the cold do not worry, also to appreciate our gastronomy almost better than to do something cold :)) :)) :)) ..... in the end .......

DiabetesForo
11/22/2011 12:24 p.m.

Hello to the reappeared!

I can't more, yesterday I bought a ticket to return to Spain on Saturday.A lot of tension at home (to put it gently), I feel very alone and I think I am falling into a depression (it would not be the first time).Today I have not been able to eat anything until five in the afternoon.Other days I can't stop eating.
I had always considered me a strong person, who has not been defeated by contradictions, for diabetes or anything and the only thing that I hear are critical of "not being happy."And not knowing how to face "little" setbacks.And shit.I would like to see what most people do in my situation.I can't anymore.I can't hear a criticism of how life live.

I am sorry to have released this roll here.I know it is not the most appropriate place, but I have no one to talk to.I don't know anyone who speaks Spanish other than my partner.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/22/2011 1:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Very good.

Carmentxu, Rebienvenida.I hope your brother goes as well as possible.Let's see if we chat, that lately we are detached.

Prado, I also have very good memories.It is curious, but I think it is very difficult for a minique, with people who did not know previously live, such a degree of empathy and complicity is given, although Owash exhausted us with his desire to walk :)) :)) :))We will have to repeat.

Tica, what can I tell you?Being in a strange place, with people who do not know and who have other customs and another language must be very hard, especially if you have not gone for an exciting work reason.On the other hand, leaving your partner there is also very hard.I hope that the trip to Spain serves you to clarify ideas and replenish illusions.A hug and you know where you have me.

Velia, tell me for dinner.I don't know how to say no, I must be very easy :))

Health

DiabetesForo
11/22/2011 2:22 p.m.

Tica, of course it is the appropriate place, here you have us to vent everything you need and more when you feel so alone, I imagine it is hard, very hard ..... I hope the trip encourages you and loads batteries ..... A huge hug and tell us, okay?

DiabetesForo
11/22/2011 3:56 p.m.

Good route !!
Tica, a lot of encouragement !!Even the decision to return to Spain and leave your partner in Germany is very brave.If you were already very brave when you left.I think the same as Alea, it is not the same to leave with an already planned and fixed work project than to leave and try to look for it there, and you have tried.I relieved everything you want here, is the right place, and you have all our support.
A very strong kiss !!!

DiabetesForo
11/23/2011 2:48 a.m.

Hello routeros!Thanks for such a good reception.
You are one of those brave people for what I have read, a lot of encouragement and luck!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
11/23/2011 9:22 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Tica, Much encouragement !!!!A change will be good for you ... take care of yourself and do not stop agreeing.
Carmentxu, what a joy to see you here again .... a kiss.
Alea, then I call you to stay.
Prado, it gives you time to get, hahahaha, so if it is necessary to wait, it is expected;) :))

And little else, it is cold, although it is sunny ... Ángela with the uproar glycemias, to vary, AGGGG ... Is it the endo effect? ​​... on December 20, a month seen (Alea, I think we agree)

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2011 4:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ....... how cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ..... These days we wake up with fog and very cold, less bad than at noon clears ...: D .....

How do you follow ?????Tell us how you go ......
Alea-Vlia How about dinner yesterday ????I was about to call you last night but I had to prepare everything, that today we had to eat today we left to Coruña: D: D All the weekend .....
Neihs How does your grandmother follow?

I have a lot of mess today ..... :( ...

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/25/2011 3:49 a.m.

Hello route!

Thanks for asking.In the end I am not leaving.I have not been able to fix the unemployment and when I told my partner that I was going on Saturday, it seems that I saw the wolf's ears and has decided to give me some truce with the situation.I understand that living with a person who is not at his best time in his life is not easy.But for me it is not easy to hear that I am responsible for the couple's discussions and so on because I am sad.And do not believe that I am all day in a corner crying simply is not the best situation for me.I am totally denied for languages.My notes in the institute were all 10 less in language and in English that I had to go to approve me (I am super-diaxic) ... In the race my last subject to approve was English.And the only thing I dedicate to me now is to study German and exhaust does not do anything well.And I know that with effort I will end up learning (just as I got it with English) because something else, but diabetes willp and constancy has contributed to life.And then there is my father's theme, which I have not yet overcome.And my mother has always felt very close to me (maybe because I take care of diabetes) and I know that a very hard time is happening in Spain and I would like to be with her.(Next week come to Frankfurt, it is the second time in two months, he says he feels good to be here :))

And to repeat the entire situation is the happy diabetes.My idea was to get pregnant this year (next year I make my silver weddings with my "great friend").The endocrine, as I have already mentioned in another situations, tells me that when the time is, that I do not delay it.That a pregnancy without any pre-computer is much safer and in my case I have practically all my diabetic life.And it is likely that no complication appears in the following years, but there are also possibilities that in the next eye background they will find something (which are many years!).Then I consider, in Germany I will not have Churumbel because I do not have health care.I will arrive in Spain in September, between or not I work, some seniority in the company, because I put myself with two or three more years.For a person without diabetes it is not a problem to have it after 30, but I am very clear that I am not going to endanger my ban (although I am also clear that I want a child, and better the couple).So my big question:

What *** am I doing here?

Well, I hope I haven't bored you much, but I needed to vent again.And going to a psychologist in Germany is a bit complicated Jiji

A hug to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/25/2011 4:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.