{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Owash, do not believe, since you left we have returned to our routine, salads and iron, and if not they tell Celia and Alea that they were having dinner on Saturday: D, yes, the rin-ran great, the tomatoesThey were given by a friend of her father and God's garden, how well they knew ... I am impatient for what you bring in hand, hehehe, and you know, if there is anything that can help you, tell me.
Prado, you tb.With rodents ????Ufff, I am afraid that Alea is more than a simple Fievel:-/ .... hopefully at this point they are already exterminated.
We had consultation to LS 11, but they have called us to tell us that we do not go before 12, so we will pick Angela at 12 and 10 that makes the class change and I already assume that until the 2 we will not leave ...I will tell you.
And for the rest the quiet weekend, yesterday afternoon of an armchair, that you have to take out the arrears, and that the day invited to take a walk, but no, the body was not it.

And little else, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/26/2011 5:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!!!
Hem of 7.6 and rigorously normal analytics, so virgin, virgin .... the hemo was waiting for it or higher, but now it turns out that for the age of Angela the goal is to be with less than 8 :?:?:?... I understand less and less, but well .... Jesus was reviewing the glycemia and for the moment as we have in Solfa the day and the last 2 nights have been TB.Perfect, because only being pending because I think I will have to go down since it comes fair to snack and dinner ... everything else has told us that very well, rations, ratios ... It has been hallucinated with whatAngela eats, but she told me that with her age and her weight is very good .... po yatá, for up to 3 months ... Ah, I have abandoned it already ... Let's see how it is doing withMenarini's, although he has told us that they have changed the strips of the optium again, although they still do not have them here, that they will already warn me, in that case as head to the optium ... to see if I remember putting it in a threadthat opened Gondrullo ...
Well, I have a headache, today I did not sleep very well ... I'm going to see if I give a head and start studying.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/26/2011 11:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

7.6 + Glycemic stability 2/3 of time = good control

That is my formula ... Better if you had approached 7, obviously, but hey, I don't think a 7.6 hemo is nonsense in "a hormone with legs";) :))
It must be the most difficult age to control ... so try to improve, as always, but without obsessions ...

I have already sent you a mail, with my intentions;)

I lowering basal and units: shock: what things, the freshness appears and I get basal again, and that in the afternoon I am not very active.
In the end.
I'm a little pretended :(, a friend died, he was also a very friend of my mother, he died in my hospital, a weekly to go through Cáceres ... I was watching him his last 2 weeks almost every day ... and although althoughI knew the outcome, I didn't know how quickly it was ...
Today I found another friend, who have operated on cancer: shock: ...
A rachita, who goes ... and although I usually carry these things well, there are always moments of low and turn to the head ...

I'm going to see if, as some chocolate for encouraging me: |

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2011 2:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day.....

Owash much encouragement !!!!!!!!!Yes, I know that it is easy to say ...;), do not give much to the coconut because it is useless, you have to live the present, it is the only thing that it serves ....: Mrgreen: soGive it to chocolate or what you want :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Velia I tell you the same as Owash, it's not bad hem for Angela's age so difficult and so unstable ....: Mrgreen: And if everything else did well because great: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/27/2011 4:42 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Thank you guys: D, the truth is that since it is already much better controlled I am more traquila ... now it happens like Owash, I have to go down some insulin ...
Owash, a lot of courage, handsome, from here we send you an archucho (Jo, that sounds fatal:-/ :))), a big achuchón.And I like Prado, see that giving chocolate and can be used in other things?:)) :))
Let's see if we throw a while and answer you to the mail.

Angela's anecdote:

Yesterday we left the consultation and tells me, ufff how good that I do not have that ... cholesterol:-/ :)), hahahaha ... and reviewed all the things that help keep it at bay.

Well, I see that you are like my turtle, a little lethargaíllos ... encourage you and tell you something, that I love to light the computer and know about you.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/27/2011 5:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning sunny.

I read you almost daily, but I don't feel like writing ...

The glycemias remain more or less well .... in the morning a high tad, but there is no way to lower them, and the rest of the day controlled.

And, otherwise, turning to the coconut to design a new global life plan ... when I will be specified.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/27/2011 5:32 a.m.

There Nacho, there ... It is best not to think ... enjoy what can be of every moment and for the forest.

I do use chocolate as a substitute :)) How do you not look for girlfriend Group A: Evil:, so ...

Anecdote of work: half an hour of clock, prove who I am, sign a form and 4 different people I needed to give me 50 numbered stickers of those that are put in the analytical papers to encode them ... that simple could not beAnd they complicate it in one way:-/: Shock ::?
Above, I didn't even correspond to me, nor am I going to use them or almost need them ... a nonsense.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2011 1:31 p.m.

Hello good.

Today has been another "entertaining" day.First rifirrafe between my mother and Celia, with me as a referee (or rather).My mother who does not support the disorder and celia that does not support the indirects, jumps the spark and turns on the fuse, and I from fireman: x

In these, Celia and I went out to finish enrolling it, finally.Celia tells me that new dressing is going to be put in the sensor, because the other is taking off.New dressing that wrinkles and does not put it.I tell her to let me help her and, bingo, when placing the dressing the sensor gets out.Celia who was already bounced says she refuses to go to the hospital again.I speaking with the nurse, which is a charm, and Celia saying that it is not going.In the end he tells me that Fidel has enough with the 4 days he had with the sensor and that we will see in the consultation if they put it again.Truce until day 4:-/

Owash, I feel your friend.
Ah, I have gone to Carrefour's offers, but they didn't have left A. they had offer those of C, but I fear you don't like them :)) :)) :))

Nacho, I hope these projects come out as you want.Much encouragement.

Prado, that I never remember telling you that Vinito loved Vicente.When we go for Ponferrada we will already recharge :)) :)) :))

Velia, we'll be chatting.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/27/2011 4:02 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa, goodsssssssssss
Owash, a lot of encouragement and for theor, you give to the chocolate dale, that up the mounted a lot :)) :)) :))
Velia, Angela's Hemo is not so bad, I imagine that at that ages it has to be more complicated by hormonal theme, the important than everything else, Angela is very responsible, right?
Nacho, luck in the new life project, you will tell
Alea, is Celia going to do?
Prado, in the end on Friday 7 I think we will spend the night in Leon, I was many years ago but I do not remember, they have told me that it is very beautiful, and the Saturday 8 we left Leon for Galicia
Out of all good, this week of nights until Sunday, to see if it quickly spends
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/27/2011 5:39 p.m.

Hello good...

Anabeg told you well, León is a beautiful city, you do not stop seeing the cathedral and turning around the wet neighborhood to take some vinitos;), if you have time to approach San Marcos and San Isidoro ....: D

Alea was glad that Vicente liked wine: D and you don't imagine the illusion that would make us come here, I would love to meet Vicente so encourage you :) :) and you would take the wine on situ and some other delights .......

Nacho mood man !!!Arrow:

Owash then do you have no allergy ??????: Mrgreen: :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/28/2011 11:17 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!Finally Friday !!

Nacho, good luck with your new project.
I also want to go to León, to Ponferrad
Run, Jamía, go cloth with the sensor ... Let's see if with that data Fidel is able to draw conclusions.I have to call you to inform you of a subject, now that our oppositions have been paralyzed, in case you want to take a while.
I am touched from the cervical, and I am zombie ... I have spent these last 2 days crushing some themes for an ordinance work bag for the Ayto. Hajajaj, almost 500 we were, I have suspended, of course ... you can'tImagine what type of examination we were put, as a court on guard the whole process .... come on, between the irregularities that were committed and the questions, which was where to take them .... How is the panorama.
And otherwise, tomorrow we celebrate our anniversary of acquaintances, already 6 years.It seems to me a lie, although I must confess that we seem to know each other as always ... These days I was thinking about our beginnings, and what some people wanted to fuck us from whom we surrounded us then ... how much speculation about my intentions, hahaha, and how much bad milk ... today I can wish them to do in their relationships, at least, half of how well it goes to us sentimentally, if so, they are sure they are very happy ....
Ufff, and after this nonsense, I leave you, that we are going to see a video of the holidays.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/30/2011 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

...... hehehe velia but what remalas are;);), already 6 years, uffffffff ... how time passes ....: I suppose you will celebrate it in style :)):)) :))
Vengaaaa ..... cheer up, come and bring you to Alea too and Owash that teleport ... ayyyy what penita is so far: (((((((
Finally, Friday, it is warm that is not normal .......:-/:-/:-/, please arrive in the cool Yaaaaaaaaaa ..........: |

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/30/2011 5:30 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

What a good time he is doing ... yesterday I went to buy some pants and what laziness Godssss gave ... the coats were there but not one tried, Puaj ... I suppose the cold will also arrive without warning.
Owash, how are you?
Alea, tomorrow starts classes, and h? .. Well, wishing for a good start, to see if it hooks and does a good course.That she is worth it.
Prado, yes, what a penita we are so far, snif ... I usually do not get rid of traveling, but I am very tired .... This weekend we should have gone to Nazaré, notice thatI was looking, the very low prices, and we love the site, but we leave it for later ... yes, once I put me .... hahahaha.
Yesterday I made an Iberian rice, I remembered you ... Owash, I still insist that the photo of Facebook was small ... I was about to do one yesterday, which was the same, and send you ... for theWe went to the cinema, and then to take a good walk on the old part, there we had dinner at the Torre de Sande, I remembered your visit, I thought about the things that did not give time to do, is that 3 days give little for little.Let's see if there is another opportunity.
And little else, here we are on Sunday, listening to music and wandering a little, which I like more and more, hey ...

Anabeg, how little you have for the other vacations ... what envy !!!

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/02/2011 6:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Greet from the work, last night, and you want to leave
Velia, congratulations on the 6th anniversary, I'm glad that everything goes great, what you say about traveling, I am getting more and more, we are going that I am a restless ass, but I imagine that over the years I will relax
Alea, tomorrow already starts classes?Let's see how, you will tell us
PRAD
I was discharged on Facebook, as I was in work schedule because for security I got off, I don't want to risk and realize the bosses
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/02/2011 2:50 p.m.

Good ...... I am Monday, Monday ....: ((: ((..... what a few desire to curra .....: Mrgreen:

Ayyyyyyy the rice of Iberians, how rich for God ...:Let's see if I am doing now .....: Twisted: .... Well, Velia the photo honors the dish ehhhh .... It only needs to have a smell :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Anabeg and why do you paraly in León?You have to divert something and if you can't visit in conditions .... I wouldn't have better stopped in Ponferrada ?? ....: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
10/03/2011 4:44 a.m.

Good morning, routes !!!
Ufff, it is true that Mondays are terrible, Prado ... here we are tryingTo the chair, to see if I inspired myself:-/:-/ :))
To my TB.The Facebook happens to me, that there are things that do not get ... and on top of that I do not have it well protected ... to see if Juanu can configure it well.
And little else, I will see if I continue, that time passes.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/03/2011 6:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!
This goes from monologues, huh?:-/:-/
Few novelties, the heat continues, although this morning a jacket would have thanked ... but not at night, that does not enter or drop of air ... Angela was restless, we were not staying this time and notI could release your winter ropilla, hahahaha ...
Alea, last night we zamp a few croquettes that we freeze, Joer, what forgiveness ... The next time you come, go to the idea that you have us or to teach or leave a few made a few :)) :)) ...By the way, how did Celia go on his first day?And today endocrine, right? ... you tell us.
Prado, yesterday I spoke with my partner of León, tells me that they are the festivities of San Froilán, I suppose they will be local, that they will not affect you ... he told me that they are very beautiful, declared of cultural historical interest and that the next one invites usYear .. It is a charm ...
Neihs, how are you going?I imagine that between curro and studies you will be caught in time.Tell us something, beautiful.
Anabeg already with the countdown, tic tac tic tac ...
Owash engaged in his project ..
Nacho I imagine that three quarters of the same ...
And ethics?, You have not spent a long time ... at this point you will have married, will you be in Germany ????

Well, routerillos, I start studying.Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/04/2011 5:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ...... I am something lid .....

Velia Tomorrow is San Froilán, it is only a party in León, local party and I never went so I don't know how it is: Mrgreen:
Ayyyyyyy the croquettes of Alea:-/:-/:-/:-/ ......

Well, I continue with the curro, quarter of quarter etc .... ufffffffffffffffff ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/04/2011 6:06 a.m.

Good people !!
Well, I'm here, even if he doesn't say anything, hehe.
These days, because, busy, between work, the School of Languages ​​(English), and the Adaptation Course to validate the race to the degree, I have no more free than weekends.And these must take advantage of them to see the boyfriend that the distances (even if they are only 100km) are bad;) So I do not usually walk at home.
For the rest, then adjusting basal and bowling down, I don't know if it will be because I don't stop or because summer starts to finish (I climbed them when it started), but quite well.Today I go to the endocrine at 12:45, thus see what tells me and see how the analysis came out last week ...

Velia, congratulations on the anniversary !!Even if it is late ... if you are happy, those who do not seem well, to give them!
Anabeg, passed very well for Galicia !!
Prado, I am relatively close to you, to see when we make a minique, hehehe.
Alea, tell us how Celia with the new insti.What were the sensor measures?
It's true, Tica has already married, to see if he enters and tells us how it was ...

Kisses for everyone and have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
10/04/2011 6:11 a.m.

Very good.

Yesterday Celia began at the institute and, despite having enrolled in an adult baccalaureate, she has met a girl of her age and seem to have congensed, so she is happy, because she already has who to leave.He is quite mentalized to study, so, for the moment, good news.

And in the endo also well.The sensor data has served to adjust the bowling, well, rather the ration of the bowling, which is different according to the hours.The controls have improved as soon as the batteries have begun, so well.

I walk a little demotivated with the supposed freezing of the oppositions, although I plan to continue preparing them.At least we have ended the "rodent marditos": D

At least

Anyway, I will have time to make croquettes, hehehe.

Neihs, I see you active and that is good.Give memories to your compi.

Prado, when we go to Ponferrada we will also make croquettes, woman, hehehe.

Anabeg, a hug and kisses to Eider.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2011 10:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.