{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Do not hurry, Alea, now I'm going to Adesahogar, although every mid -October is more of the same ... 8 years ago, and there is no one that does not remember it almost like the first day ... but not, I am not alive the same, today Alea and I took Ángela to Foster, some potatoes with bacon and mayonnaise, a hamburger and some pancakes with cream and chocolate, ea, to celebrate that 8 years ago her life was limited.For a long time I took this of October 14, or from 13, 12, 11, days before his debut, days when I already suspected that things were not going well .... today, fortunately, I have lived this date with a lotMore joy, to see that my daughter develops well, enjoys and lives her diabetes without too many discomfort, although for me the sad memory of that day in which we started over a zero so dark, so sad and so empty is inevitable...
Juanlu, I miss you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/12/2011 7:33 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I go to greet you here, even if I don't write to you, I follow you much.Today I have llanes to the beach, because these days I had been very hot, but just today I was cloudy and I spent colder than something else, but there I was, because I'm tired of spending heat and having to work locked up, how bad..
Raquel has already come from Barcelona very happy and tired, they kicked the entire city in 5 days, but says that the controls well and without problems, a little throwing with such a walk, so a unit of Lantus was lowered and it was alreadygood.
A hug to all and many moods, that there are very bad seasons with the parents.I really like to see my father how well he has recovered and how brunette he is, after the season so bad we spend.
Tica, I always went to have the fingertips of the chiller's big toe, because it grew badly from the root and, as a child, I remember that a callista cured me taking half a nail with anesthesia.Now the nurses do in the health center.It is usually hereditary, at least my mother and brother also happened to my daughter, also once, but I healed it right away with an antibiotic ointment before she went more.
He did not know that there are so many problems for a doctor to attend you in Germany .., I thought that hiring insurance was already .. well we are good if you need an urgent operation ..
Kisses to all

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2011 7:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good day.......

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy Velia, have you remembered the first time I spoke with you virtually: D: D, in that forum, the first forum ..... ufff ....... But look, not everything has been bad right?;) .... a huge kiss ....

Alea does not use the roads, do not exist:-/, at least in Spain ..... I prefer the roads to load the reservoir so I used Humalog, because it is the only insulin that they sell in vials .........

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 4:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!
It's true, Elena, how many years of relationship already!
So you didn't use Apidra?Jo, what a mess! .. Alea, as we have already talked about, see that they prescribe any of the other rapids, so you do not complicate your life, if you have some differences will be minimal.
Regina, how good you should have been on the beach ... here is a horrible heat, yesterday at 4 when I took Juan Luis to the train 41º marked the temperature of the car, to the sun, yes, then went down to 32, but theBall we take it.
And here tomorrow, I will finish some things and I will leave that I have to buy and pick up Angela at 1, who today have the inauguration of the course.
Kisses and good day ... come, encourage tomorrow again Friday ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2011 6:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello,
I already have the foot practically cured.The fact that they did not attend to my doctor is because the Germans are grid up to incompressible extremes for the Spaniards (and the Spaniards some bungles live the topics!).As I am unemployed, I have no right to leave Spain or therefore to have a European health card, but as what I have requested is a transfer of unemployment to work in Germany, I have been granted a 3 -month permit to be here looking forEmployment (I am targeted to Frankfurt's employment office that touches 0% unemployment, I went to sign up and empty ...).What they could not give me is the health card because it can only be issued for two years, but they gave me an official role that said I had the right to receive medical care until December 31.In Spain there are the tropeciento co -official languages, all documents have to be written in those languages, but a role to read it outside of Spain, how will it be written in English?Between that they did not understand what he put there and that it was in the afternoon and they could not call Spain to ask if it was "legal."Either I paid or did not attend me.I think I am going to look at a private insurance in Germany, which are not very expensive and with the theme of diabetes I do not feel like it dizzy in the emergency room if one day I have to go for something important.

What a roll of the theme of Apidra and how strange that they do not have vials.Humalog continues to manufacture them and it is much more comfortable to load with that the bomb.Prado, why do you change Apidra using Humalog?

Velia, often feasting that Angela occurred.I know it is not comfort, but surely Angela does not live with much sadness diabetes.When you start from as little you live it as something more in life, you don't have the memory of when you weren't diabetic and all the things you have deprived of doing.Also, I think that if "you have always had diabetes you learn to live life so as not to give up doing anything you would do without diabetes.That it is something that parents also have to learn to do, learn to do "everything" as if your child did not have diabetes.My mother the first years only lived for my diabetes, but over time he learned to disconnect, first they left me two days with my brothers, then a week, 15 days ... and when I was 15 years old I was going all summerAlone abroad (my mother called me every day several times, and it was when nobody had a mobile one and I could not leave the house without taking the one that my parents had bought, in case something happened to me).You have to get that independence and although my mother is still asked the first thing, how about sugar?Do you need to ask you insulin or strips?I don't know worry if we're two days without speaking.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/13/2011 9:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Velia I am using Apidra ... at least until they tell me there is no: Mrgreen: by the way I just saw at home that you called me last night :( .... We talk today if you feel like it;)

Tica I changed to Apidra because the endocrine asked me to try it and how I am very obedient: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: And I love trying everything new because I did and I liked it a lot.For me it has the advantage that lasts a little more than Humalog and although in the bomb it is not so important to me, it came well, the worst is that, they do not sell it in vials and it cost me a little used to fill the reservoir with feathers.
I'm glad you are already recovered ...: D and keep telling us your adventures for Germany ......: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 11:22 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Every week they deceive us with the same, that if the temperatures and patatin and patatán are going to lower ... well, now again that next week:-/:-/
I am doing the mathela and leaving everything in order, that at noon we are going to the Madriles, and I still have to go out for a birthday gift for a friend of Angela, go to the hairdresser, make the food to my father, loadThe car and prepare some sandwiches for Ángela and for me ... Of course I went to put gasoline, to look at the pressure of the tires, to wash it ... jolin and it's 9 in the morning ...
Prado, we put a phone in our ear and change the world, Jooolin ... :)) :)) :))
Alea, here is your palm tree, the one that helps you have the highest self -esteem ... you don't know what you owe me, hahahaha ... Oh my God, see things you have to be alive, that my father said.

Owash, you are very quiet.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2011 4:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Angela effectively turns 8 years as a diabetics, and as you know a few days ago he had review with the endo.The fact is that she was very happy because the doctor when analyzing the results had told her that cholesterol was fine.So when he left he said very happy:

"Good that I don't have that of cholesterol."

The fact is that lately it is very "busy" with that of health.He says he wants to drink tap water because he has fluor, they dictate that it is good for health (one day he will resort to San Google and will take good scares).He is also eating fruit (although he doesn't like it).He has removed the cream and milk of his beloved carbonara spaghettis.And I'm afraid this has done nothing more than start.In short, he is obsessed with health.

A few days ago I suffered that single -day virus that walks throughout Spain, the case is that when I passed my side I covered my mouth with my shirt, coming one day to eat on the terrace for not eating by my side.

It reminds me of one of my brothers, Pablo, who also obsessed with that many years ago and when someone coughed out that he was covered to the cry of ¡Virus !!!Hehe, today if coughing in front of Nati yet you shout you ¡Virus !!!!It is that it only learns the good.

Velia pretty, there are only a few hours left, Muacs !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/14/2011 6:15 a.m.

Very good.

We have already changed to Humalog.As soon as the apidra is over, Sanseacabó, that I have gone crazy looking for her.

Velia, remind me that you raise your palm salary :)) :)) :)) Have fun in the Madriles.

Well, I'm going to do dinner.Then it happened to me.

Health and good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
10/14/2011 4:07 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
The good is over, yesterday we arrived from Galicia, we have had a great time, Marisquito, Albariño ... the splendid time, we have gone to the beach, pool .. come on that we have enjoyed the top, today I have to return to the work,Hopefully the day is calm.Have a good weekend.MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/15/2011 4:09 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Anabeg, how good you enjoyed like this ... and of course what luck you have had over time, incredible ... here the somewhat lower temperatures in the morning, but on Friday at noon 35º that is said soon ..
Alea, we'll talk about you :))
Prado, you are very quiet.This weekend did a stage do?
Exhausting weekend, how tired Madrid !!!The truth is that we take advantage of the days.
And little else, you have a good Monday ... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/17/2011 5:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ..... if they don't let me connect ufffffffffffffffffff ...... just march the windows installers, I have doubled window throughout the floor of the office and just today they appeared and that they were going toNotify a few days before:-/:-/ in short ...... now the crystals remain ...

This weekend we have not done a velia stage, we have been calm, painting the countervanas at home, taking advantage of the good weather, if there is a task for years: shock :: shock :: shock: I think we are no longer going to make our way to spring, we will resume from Sarriá next year ......

I'm still mess .......: |

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/17/2011 7:41 a.m.

hello good,

How lucky you have that temperatures!Freshing here (about 12 degrees of maximum).This weekend we have been in the black jungle.We loved: a pass of vegetation (very dense) and the villages are precious.They are very well cared for and the fact that there still a lot of people do not give you the feeling of the ghost peoples of the Pyrenees.Of course, very cold.Yesterday we had to scratch the crystal glass of the ice layer that had formed.

On the other hand, it seems that I am focusing again on diabetes.I have spent a few months of total lack of control.If now I did a Hemo I think I would easily give over 8% (I've never been so bad), but I felt unable to take care of myself and an anxiety for food ... I got fat 4 kg and that happens an invoice.As much take pump and put the bolus for how extra you are going to eat or that you run later there is nothing to do but control the food intakes (at least for me).And the more I ate the worse I felt and the more I ate ... also not having schedules, I have stopped playing sports ... but well, I've been a week that I don't get from 200 and the average will be about 110: D

tica's profile photo
tica
10/17/2011 9:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.

Prado, I see that you keep preparing the house.It will be beautiful.Let's see if we chatting one day.

Tica, the black jungle must be precious.I have never been, but it is one of those sites that attract my attention.

Owash, you are very quiet.

Anabeg, how well you live, always from here to there.

And I pilgrimage.I've been trying my mother to see the geriatrician time, but there is no way.Since November of last year, he sent him to make a TAC, they did it in February and until today: neither results, nor diagnosis, nor treatment, nor anything and, after the head doctor gave us a preferential flyer and a lotFight in patient care, give us an appointment for December 2.Send eggs.By the time they want to put the treatment, it will no longer help.What a system shame.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/17/2011 6:29 p.m.

Good and fresh days !!!
Tica, courage with glycemia, it is normal for your control to have passed to another plane during this time, reasons did not miss ... now to put on the batteries again and for it;)
Prado, how good you can go doing the reformillas to the house!By the way, I always think about it and I never say it, kiss Jose on my part.
Owash, you will not be pocho, right?It becomes weird not to see you here.
Alea, patience ... Let's see how the story looks.
Nacho, how is everything going?
Neihs, anabeg .... kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/18/2011 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... here also fresh, finally .......: D: D that this time is not normal, even a small grenader that I have in the garden is flowery and with grenades,incredible!!!!!:-/

Alea still remains for the house to be beautiful :)) :)) :)), in 18 years that I have been living alone in it, I bareThe truth is that he is changing his face, he wants to reform the upper part for when you come;) .....
The thing about your mom to see if it is solved soon ..... courage !!!!

TICA What Envy !!!!!!!!!!!!The black jungle is one of those sites that I want to know someday ....... with what I like mountain and nature uffffffff ........ It must be beautiful ....

Velia I will give you the kisses of your part;) ... hehe ...

That, Owash has abandoned us .....: |.... I hope everything is fine ..... Tell us something ...;)

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/18/2011 6:14 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, good diassssssss
Alea, to see if your mommy is solved soon, what a system shame, and we are going worse, ardug, how is Celia?
Velia, how about everything?And the studies?
Prado, because the house was pretty, and on top
Tica, the black jungle has to be beautiful, I would like to go, I am not much, I am more of coast, but I love the landscapes, I am more of plain, heheheae
Owash, where are you?I hope all good
Neihs, how about everything?how are things with you?
Yesterday I got a pool on my finger, tomorrow I have a header, hurt does not hurt much but he told me the pharmacy that goes more, and hot water with salt, I read that the tomato was going well, IIt seems that I spend the foot on my foot, because nothing I take to see until tomorrow I calm it down a little, that it has infected me, tomorrow they would give me antibiotic, ufff is that I never came out a pokery of those, :)):)) :))
Spend a good Tuesday, the temperatures will be lowered here, for tomorrow they give rain
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/18/2011 6:22 a.m.

Anabeg, I could not take the tomato because your finger is infected and if you go to the doctor tomorrow better.

The social security doctors scare.For me, they are trying to force people to have private insurance ...

Neihs, you haven't spent here a long

Guten Tag !!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/18/2011 9:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, thanks, in the end I did not put on the tomato, I put my finger in hot water with salt, tomorrow to see what the doctor says
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/18/2011 12:08 p.m.

Holassss

Much mess, much work and much of everything 8)
But come on, I don't complain, everything is going relatively well.

Tomorrow the queen comes to open: Shock: the hospital ... Today there were already countrymen's police combing areas ... With what should cost her visit, 3-4 operations are made as little.
Anyway ... to endure.

The black jungle is because it is black, right?Yes, already uncultured that it is one ...: Oops:

Alea, encourage with the burocracy ... that then they say there are no waiting lists.

Greetings to all, Nacho and Juanlu too;)

DiabetesForo
10/18/2011 2:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.