{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea, to see if Celia puts the batteries that when he wants it turns out to be a genius, hehehe

I already went to the endocrine, I repeat Hemo 5.8, he told me that he may be "too well" adjusted.Many hypos, at least a daily fall, even as they do not mean to find me badly I take something and I do not give more importance, and increasingly diffuse symptoms ... it may also be because lately I walk down with the basal ones,I don't know, I'm going to try to upload glycemia a little, although fear is always that they don't shoot me up, hehe, we'll see ...

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2011 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is talking about croquettes and I appear: Mrgreen:
Although the goat cake surprised me pleasantly: Oops:

Good Hemo Neihs, to see if you manage to correct the hypos a bit ... although if the notes immediately with 50 or so they are less dangerous.
Before playing basal I would touch the Bolus, I see it easier to modify, because adjusting a basal can throw weeks, while adjusting the bolus/ hydrates dose is simpler and faster.
The same being more conservative in the posts, the hemo uploads something without crazy.

Alea/Velia, in Cáceres I do not know, in Valencia I am sure they postpone them but underground without announcing it they are postponing and postponing ... There is no money for na, almost even for what interests the Jerifaltes

And yes, it is engaged in the projectweb ... we will see how it comes out.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2011 12:34 p.m.

Hello good....

Great hemo neihs, but it is almost inevitable being so adjusted to have some hypo ...We have it hehehe ..... and we have it easier than with the feathers ...
And yes we are relatively close, so if you want to come to know the Bierzo;) ... or somewhere else ....: Mrgreen:

You are already telling us Owash how is the project going ...
Bieeeeeen for Celia, great that it is increasingly integrated ....: D
Tica must be honeymoon: D ......

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
10/05/2011 4:33 a.m.

Toc, Toc ... can you ??

UF, how long!I am lazy, so forgive my long absence.

I tell you news, Diego has already been insulin for a month, the truth is that the return has not been as bad as we expected and curiously now I am much quieter.We have been almost all of the summer, with amazing glycemia (80-90) and it has been just around when it began to climb, but we go well and the Hemo is still great.

For the rest I this year if I feel like doing things although I do not know what to do with the oppositions, I am an interim high school teacher and things in Madrid are difficult, next year there is opposition but at this step I do not know if they will take out any place,With what I am not very motivated to study, in short we will see.

To the opponents a lot of encouragement and the currants too, of course.Bestines for all.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
10/05/2011 6:06 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Neihs, great hemo, to see if you can solve those hypos
Prado, let's go to see the city a little, we will not be much but something is something
Alea, I'm glad Celia gradually integrates and has found a friend and has come together with her
Tica, it's true, I imagine that he will have already married, to see if he enters and tells us that he is doing
Velia, I encourage studies
Owash, to see that project that goes, you will tell us
Yesterday they did the eye backSix I get up and it comes to my head that I did not put the lantus, my mother, I have no longer hit, ajajajaja, at 8hrs I have called the endocrine to ask what to do, I have risen with 100, he told me thatBeing on a honeymoon that does not put me Lantus and watch to see how I am before eating and if I am high that makes me faster, but to put half of the dose in the morning, but when I wear so little Lantus I haveThat said, not, it had not happened to me so far, but hey, the mistakes are learned
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/05/2011 6:12 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Nehis, congratulations for that peazo hemo !!!
Anabeg, do not give you the results at the time? ... already tell us ... the oblivion of the Lantus, Ufff, who has not ever happened to him. Since I have the bomb I feel very sure in thataspect.
Prado, come, tomorrow and San Friday: Mrgreen: ....
Anaa, what a joy to see you here again ... I have remembered you ... I already sensed that starting with insulin was going to relieve you in some way, since you were in a sinvivir .... great that whatYou get along so well ... keep counting.
Alea, with you how I speak of Tfno.We are up to date :)) ... Let's see if we stay.
Well, you see that I do not lie, due to the amount of barbarities and irregularities that were committed in the Ayto ordinance exam. To which I presented myself the other day, such oppositions have been suspended precautionary, and possibly definitely ...End, that this is a shame, the only thing that generates is a laziness in the people ... AGGG.
And that I tell ... This afternoon I have been with a friend of childhood youth, who lives in my neighborhood at 200 meters.From home, let's see if we resume contact and fill in those lagoons that I have in this head ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2011 6:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Owash, I have sent you an email and he has returned it to me.Have you changed?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2011 7:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holassssss

I go head or ass, I don't know what expression is worse ... I have more and more work in the hospital: shock:, less support from my superiors: Evil: and less companionship :?
But well, you don't have to complain too much ... not everything is bad.

And the other, well thinking, too much, and that is never good:?

Velia, I have not changed mail, although I had problems yesterday because I got 35 triplicate messages: shock: ... I threw half an hour checking and erasing.
Send it again please.
The opposition is a shame ... but as the Criminal Code and Justice in this scarf is a pure messing because it goes.
The court that has consented that should lose its own official place its country was serious.

Anabeg, happens with the fast all day and that's it, to get many controls and tomorrow will be another day ... Most have ever happened to us.

Anaa, a kiss for Diego ... Let's see if you are lucky with the opponents

Prado, how good the pepper: Oops: What stage is the following of the road?

DiabetesForo
10/06/2011 12:44 p.m.

Good morning ..... Siiiiiiii Final Friday: D: D: D

Owash I'm glad you like peppers: D: D .... The next stage is Sarriá-Portomarín ... are you thinking of accompanying us?;): D .... hehehe ... I assure you that I was going to like you .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

We already ended with all the Extremadura delights we brought ......

I have a mess ...... ufffffffff ...... then come back.

DiabetesForo
10/07/2011 4:35 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!

Finally Friday !!!This is a housewife impressively ... Angela has had 4 exams this week, I am learning from sciences, mates, language and others, that in all my years as a student, and that we can feel lucky that she is very responsibleAnd studious ... Anyway, sometimes I wonder how I managed when I worked tomorrow and afternoon:-/:-/
Here the temperatures finally lowered, today I already put on a sweatshirt.I already wanted.
Owash, because of the curro what a chungo, with the amount of hours that pass in it as there is no companionship, ufff ...
Prado, encouragement, that you have some horns;)

Well, I'm going to see if I start studying.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2011 5:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaa, goodssssssssss
Velia, the results do not give them to me at the moment, when they are going to the header, and then they already send them home
Angela is very responsible, that well, that has to be a peace of mind, is that there are parents who have to be on top of the children to study, in that you can be proud
Prado, that stage has to be beautiful, as I would like to do the way, one of the curro has done it and loved
Owash, Ayy that of companionship, must be in fashion, in my job the same, starting with my compi that is an unbalanced, every day I fall worse, I am taking Mania, in the end I will end up asking for the change
Here I am finalizing the suitcase, after eating we are going to look for the little school and we go, take care of you and I hope you have a good week, see you around
Many kissesssssss
Chaoooooooooooooooo

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/07/2011 7:12 a.m.

Hello people !!

How long!I summarized a little what has been this month and peak ... I married on September 10 and the wedding was simply perfect ... after having had to delay it for my father's death I knew there was nothing so important tothat will bother us that day.My father was not, that will the "only problem" ... so I set out to enjoy that day for my boyfriend (Uyy Husband), for my father and for all the people who had come to accompany us at such an important moment.Before May, I had several discussions with my father about the wedding, I care about nonsense, that if I was not going to come, I don't know who, if my future mother -in -law wanted to decide everything ... my father told me: it's a day forYou two, one day that you have to live with enthusiasm because it is a celebration, I do not want to see you worried about things that have nothing to do with David and you.The wedding is a party and at parties you have to go enjoy.And I listened to him and it was magnificent.My father, of course, was present.We laughed, we cried ... but the whole family enjoyed a lot.

The boyfriends trip very well, Canada beautiful, what landscapes!(And what a horror of cities to the south ... never go to Toronto, haha) Then we went to New York and I think we were the first travelers in the world who lost our hand luggage.It was a super small plane and did not fit the hand luggage in the part of the seats.They put it in a room, inside the cabin, but separated from the passengers.I arrived with my suitcase, loaded with insulin, spare parts for the bomb and when I go to the plane they tell me to give them the suitcase.I, is that ... I am diabetics and I need what I carry in my suitcTo live ... And nothing, the uncle determined to take my suitcase, so I opened it and download it "all" medicines in a plastic bag and gave them the suitcase.David told me, halaI wasn't ... in the suitcase was a 1300 euros camera (with Canada's photos), Dexcom, some insulin, sneakers ... about 3000 euros in items.We are going to put a claim and tell us and the shelter .... What protection?It was a hand luggage.Without shelter there is no claim.As I left a Humalog Bol I thought, to throw morro ... little else and told them that if I did not find that suitcase before four days I died because I had no insulin and both miraculously appeared ... (another girl who lost her suitcaseIn the same circumstances he did not find it ... I will still have to thank the diabetes: P)

And Germany has been since Saturday.We arrived at 11 at night after 15 hours in the car, we entered the house and that there is no light ... our soul was silent at our feet.We called the landlord that he knew nothing (he had forgotten to change the head of the light ...).On Sunday the electric company did not work, on Monday it was national festive, on Tuesday the landlord passed from us and did not call, on Wednesday we call that that the owner of the floor has to do and if we change it the head of the light we needThe homemade firm ... yesterday they finally gave us the light ... Ufff.Since Tuesday I have signed up for an intensive German, it is very different to study a language in the country, progress is much more and next week I start looking for work (although I get a laziness).

Well, I'm going to prepare the suitcase, that this weekend we are going to Berlin (we must take advantage of Germany)
Let's see if now I have light I connect more often
Kisses to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/07/2011 9:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Tica ... go adventure, marry, Germany, Canada: Mrgreen: :)) ... Congratulations on being so big head and not get rid of your insulin;)
Let's see if you are lucky and find a good job.
I'm glad the wedding went well.

Prado, I still have the chestnuts ... The Cacereñas food

Anabeg, good weekend ...

DiabetesForo
10/07/2011 1:50 p.m.

Good day......

How happy you read: D: D .... And what a beautiful trip, what envy hehehe ..... I'm glad your good news ......: D

Owash already ended with cherries in brandy ???????????:)) :)) :)) ......

Velia, beautiful Dana;)

DiabetesForo
10/10/2011 5:28 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Here we walk after a nchecita Toledana ... Juanlu must have caught the bichito and tonight vomitone ... Dana who was in Madrid spent it on Saturday afternoon, so here I walk with the crossed fingers, more for Angela than byMi, to see if it passes by God!
Tica, congratulations, I'm glad that everything has gone so well, and that you are taking advantage of your residence in Germany.
Prado, I'm going to chant you:-/ :)) ... But how did you not take the other frigo foods?AYSSSS
We are also going to start accounting for León's gifts ...: D
And little else, I'm somewhat asleep ... kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/10/2011 6:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family
I am going to greet, lately I am little animated, several things have gathered.
Little to tell you, my chocolates well, the work Regu and my mother is going for the 6th Chemian session.So we have everything.
Many kisses for everyone that even if I don't write I don't forget.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/11/2011 7:50 a.m.

.... A huge mani kiss ... are not the times for many joys ..... :( .... encouragement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are the viruses by Cáceres ??????? ..... I hope not bassoon much ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/11/2011 7:57 a.m.

A kiss for Mani and another for his kids.

I today free ... Moscoso of those that the officials have ... although I have not stopped all day, one meeting in the morning and another in the afternoon (although it has been with friends, so it was nothingserious: mrgreen :).
When we left the bar where we have eaten, an old woman has fallen right in front of us, a iron against the sidewalk perfectly executed: shock: luckily we have the health center of the neighborhood and we have taken it: 86 years, thin, half blind byThe diabetes, sweating, disoriented ... I have asked them to glymia because I was afraid of a hypo ... 183: Shock :, All the symptoms of a hiccup because I am convinced that the lady did not go down from 300 for a long time... and there you have me explaining to the nurse why I thought it was a hiccup and she told me that I was very high of blood glucose:-/: |
Anyway, when they have warned the child I have gone ... I suppose that apart from the bruises, the thing will not have gone much more.

And I thought that Juanu was immune to every living bug :))

Prado, I have cherries hidden that if I open them and my brothers gives them hand, they grab a care colocon, although well thought out ...: Twisted:
But Christmas do not pass

DiabetesForo
10/11/2011 1:54 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

Mani, a big hug and a lot of encouragement !!!

Juan Luis already quite replaced, Anteanoche was with a fever and yesterday it had already happened, it was loose but it is already much better ... I continue with the crossed fingers ... This afternoon it goes to Madrid, that the weekend touches usThe Natos, so I will go up to Angela and friends for the center and then pick them up and take them to dinner to Foster or Telepizza.

Owash, meetings, hehehe ... I already imagine that kind of meetings :)) :))

I'm going to iron a shirts to my boy ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/12/2011 7:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Velia, I don't tell you anything because we have already taken the beer together and we talked.Well, I have spoken rather, venting from the nerves my mother puts me :?

Anabeg, Celia well, expanding his circle of friendships and his social life :)) But the theme of the Apidra drives us crazy.Yesterday we toured a few pharmacies and nothing.Surprisingly, the apidra in vials exists, yes;It has a code, yes;It is technically marketed, yes;But none of the pharmacies that we have gone on the computer is the option to ask for it and those who have bothered to call their suppliers to ask, they are told that there is no, or that there are problems with the laboratory, or thatIt is not available ... that is, yes, but no.Tomorrow again the endo, to see if they change it or what we do.

Prado, do you use it in vials?Do you have problems?

Tica, congratulations on the wedding.And I'm glad your foot is better.

Mani, a lot of encouragement with your mother.

Health to all.

Owash, I am imagining your brothers with the cherries :)) :)) You can already put them away from their reach.And nothing, when you miss Extremadura products, one of two, you give yourself another turn or we make you a package: D

DiabetesForo
10/12/2011 7:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.