{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good sssssss
Prado, many congratulations, have a good day, many kissesss
Have a good Tuesday, today Tuesday 13, hehehe
Agurrrrrrrrrr
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/13/2011 3:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, congratulations.

I see that you had a bad time ... bad ... bad ..... Let's see if for the next the economic situation allows me to escape, that I feel a lot.

Here everything remains more or less the same ... with a lot of work that does not translate into much billing ....... but better times will come.

Glycemia at their normal levels, fish swimming, and corals growing at a good pace: mrgreen:

Morning greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/13/2011 3:22 a.m.

Congratulations Prado !!!Have a good day!!
I see that you had a great time in Cáceres, we were only one day we have very good memories.
Owash, go straightest allergies you have, :)) that the brides will have made you ... :))
Velia, what better in the knee!
BEKY, Rising!
Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2011 4:21 a.m.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............: D: D: D: D: D:

Velia how is that knee? ?????????
Beki how long without knowing about you, to see if now you don't lose yourself again ....: Mrgreen:
Nacho or imagine what you missed :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Juan Luis imagined that your visit to the endo went well, without novelty .... right?: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/13/2011 6:13 a.m.

nas, first congratulate Prado ... well that, congratulations !!!!

Second, that endo well, I mean that he is fine, I still better, good hemo, good analytics and Yaetá ... ah, that they will buy the new sensors.

And third, I didn't say anything about Alea's croquettes because they are free ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/13/2011 8:55 a.m.

Dedicated to Prado:

DiabetesForo
09/13/2011 10:22 a.m.

.... ayyyyyy thanks alea how nice !!!!!!!:)) :)) :))

Thank you all for congratulations ....: D

DiabetesForo
09/13/2011 11:04 a.m.

Hello good!!!!
Jolín What Elenita afternoon: Oops :: Oops: Congratulations !!!!!Enjoy the rest of the day.A huge kiss.

Here I am Jarapo Sacao, printing topics: oops :: oops: that at 7 I have an academy and Hassta has been a moment that I have called a partner to see where they were going: Oops: I have lived oblivious to the oppositions for 1 and a half and a half and a half, Let's see how I take pace again:-/:-/ that one is no longer many trotted:-/:-/.

Owash, how's the report: D

Becky, Rebienvenida !!!!How old the girls and how well the autonomous that Nayah is doing.You will see that it is increasingly bearable.

The knee much better, today we have gone to walk somewhat slower, did not want to force and it seems that it was fine.Thank you all.

And I leave you, that I have to prepare tooooodo ... kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/13/2011 1:16 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Amossss Velia, to put the batteries and study ... You have already seen how an official like me is: D
The report is costing 8) my laziness already reaches astronomical proportions

Joer, what croquettes ... thankfully they were free.: P

Alea, the Cuesta del Marqués ... is Juanu's?;)

DiabetesForo
09/14/2011 7:06 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!!
Ufff, what heat.This is impressive, if we are in mid -September and this seems full summer ... at this step we are taking the grapes in short sleeve: shock:
Owash, no, no, that I don't believe anything anymore ... that if you are a skylight, that if your favorite sport is the armchair, that if you are a vague ... well, yes, a little;):)), that if the laziness .... come on, Purita Fachada .... You don't hit me anymore :)) :)) ....
Anecdote of the 1st.Institute Day ... I go up to see if I can talk to the tutor since all the classmates have changed her friend Irene (less bad), and all the teachers have changed ... I ask the Bedel for the schedulesOf the teachers, he knows me about Dana and TB.The previous year, so he tells me, what?To explain about the girl?And I, of course, of course ... and the poor woman answers me as the one who does not want the thing: if daughter, much better that you tell her, do not give the girl the attack and scare themselves ....:Shock: :)) :)) :)).Luckily the tutor has seemed a very apparent uncle: D
And little more, that I have finished printing the songs ... that yesterday, 2 hours and peak at the academy, almost na to be the first day, and that cost me a guevillón concentrate ... Let's see if today with the classInformatics I am better:-/:-/

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/14/2011 8:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... Also a lot of heat: |: |: |: |: |.... What's the fact that autumn comes for God ......
Velia encouragement, it is also hard for me to resume everything, what laziness, I don't feel like anything .../:-/:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/15/2011 4:17 a.m.

Well, fresh here: Shock :, At this step I will have to get the long pants.

Today touches domestic tasks :?... I have the house made some foxes

DiabetesForo
09/15/2011 4:23 a.m.

Good morning route!
Well, here is the suffocating heat .... tonight I had to change the pillow to the feet to see if I caught some breeze:-/.
Juanlu in Madrid, that this weekend touches us the natos: D, and I have been zafarrancho from 8 and a quarter and I start studying for a while, I am very tired ... The glutemiah of Angela are not well, since the weekPassing is not having good control, and what fucks me the most is that I cannot justify the contour, which we have endo the 26: Shock: ... I will not use it anymore.

Courage with domestic tasks, Owash.
Prado, I am not surprised that you are like that, of course you need more vacations, you work a lot and you have little days off, it does not give you almost time to disconnect, and on top of the heat, often cocktail: D
Alea, you will soon have the family here, how good !!!
Neihs, how about you?
Anabeg, how about the little one and his school?

I kiss all good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/15/2011 4:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good Diassssssssssss !!!
Prado, it gives me that the days on vacation knew you little, you need more vacations: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Owash, nothing to put yourself with the duster and clean the dust, when it plays, at least you have not so heat, much encouragement with the tasks
Neihs, how about everything?
Becky, Rebienvenida
Velia, how about the knee?The academy and you will take it, you just started, I hope that Angela's glycemia will improve
Eider in the cole of great, it is very happy, yesterday the swimming began, every day go until mid -October, this year I signed it to English extracurricular and rhythmic gymnastics, in the school, so I have entertaining it :)) :)):))
Here is doing a good September, although this weekend give rain :( :(
I'm still curing, the thing is calm
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/15/2011 5:46 a.m.

Here another horrifying heat night, until 6 has not started to enter the window through the window .... Fix if so, we still have neighbors tooooda the night with the air on ... this is inhuman ... now nowIt is fine, but it seems that the heat will be present all day.
And I have Liada tomorrow, that we are going to Madrid as soon as Angela leaves the institute, but I have to go to check the wheels and buy some tangles ...
How entertaining that Eider will be ...
Well, routes, enjoy Friday ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/16/2011 3:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

So I have left you heat in Cáceres, right?:-/
On Sunday morning it was quite cool ...

I'm already discounting, 2 days now and curing :(

Jolín with Eider, a swimming superchampeone is going to come out: shock: and also applied at school :))

FENDESEMANEROS GREETING

DiabetesForo
09/16/2011 2:12 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Jo, what vaguncios you walk, right?
Owash, let the reincorporation be slight .... would you enjoy the game, right?Peazo Partidazo de España ....: D
Prado, have you resumed the way?
Alea how are you?Vicente already left?, Let's see if this week you come Celia and you have dinner one night.
Neihs, Anabeg, how about you?
We were in Madrid, we are already moving forward, we have the blinds of the living room and the kitchen, that we have to do to us ... we already hung the paintings and bathroom accessories ... I have a husband that the same is worth it for aBroken to be a dicker, an expert with the drill has beenSay of Nati if every day leaves me more hallucinated .... you will see, she does not see but having an empty eye we put sunglasses, from time to time she says "Zucio", referring to the glasses:-/::-/, take them away so that some of us clean them, we make the gesture of doing so and fixed ... but the other day the joía says "Zucio", removes his glasses, pour voho with his mouth, grab the partLow of the shirt and start cleaning them: shock: :)) :)) :)), come on, we are checked ... he takes our hair as he wants ... How many of these will have us reserved?

Well, routes, I let you start studying.Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/19/2011 5:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

I have disconnected these days.Vicente has already left :(. And Celia is already adapting little by little and mentallyTo be fine :?

Velia, we already talked and we stayed one day.

Owash, let it be mild the return to the priest.How is the diet?

Well, I don't roll up, I have things to do and at 5 touches academy.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2011 10:33 a.m.

To me it is that the Gasoles fall fat (Marc more :))) ... but I am a total fan of Navarro.
I really enjoyed the game of Spain and that of France ... Rarito that is one, I like to see the 2 teams not only 1

Nati is world .... I don't know how you doubt yet your hair, when and how you want :)) :))

Alea, the fatal diet, going hungry, the water is that it does not fill anything, I drink and still have the same hunger 8)
Has Celia started the institute?
Has Vicente never exposed in Valencia?

I am with back pain :?And it has not improved/worsened with work .... It must be for how bad I feel always, especially on the computer.
In the end.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2011 2:59 p.m.

Owash, buy a laptop and sit on the sofa with a tray on the knees, it is the best for the back.To me, the fixed one, I almost run out with the cervicals.
Alea, I suppose that Celia will have already started the insti, it will cost him a bit to adapt because it is a very large change, but then he will be very happy, you will see.
Velia, how funny is Nati: D, give many memories to Juan Luis, who have a jewel with him.
Raquel this year is much more relieved, it is very comfortable with the subjects and teachers.It has an optional that is natural drawing, which has always liked it a lot and, in the most complicated, that it is projects, it has a group of colleagues with which you are going to go to Barcelona to study the land and such... And those trips like them a lot.It is time for him to begin to enjoy what he studies, because until now he was very overwhelmed.
And I am very happy with the groups that have touched me this year in the insti, they are not very numerous and they are behaving very well, in addition, although I have to go some afternoons, I do not enter until 9:30, and that I love: D
Well, a kiss to all, and encourage the moms with the beginning of the course, which you always have to adapt insulins, although the older one is stabilized a lot :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2011 6:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.