{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day....
Autumn is already being installed around here :), yesterday we had 7 grades at this time and today some more ......
On Sunday we were going around the anchors, yellow trees were already seen, I imagine that in a few days that will be spectacular ..... it will have to come back: Mrgreen:
Owash take care of that back ..... are you on a diet ????????: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:.
Alea how little time was Vicente, right? ..... Tell us how Celia in the endo .....
Velia how about glycemia, are they already better?I guess it will be for the change of routine, again back to the institute .....
Regina how about your father?I guess that already fully recovered ....
:)) :)) Nati great :)) :)), I also think I take your hair hahahaha ......

I'm going to work a little: Oops :: oops:

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/20/2011 4:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!
Alea, tell us how with Fidel ... Let's see if he puts you in Solfa again: D
Prado, here TB.Fresque, but we are expected that at noon we will be around 30 grades, which past the past, they are not na.
Regina, what a pleasure that Raquel can enjoy the subjects .... and how good you are comfortable with your groups ... kisses.
I owe myself between the disgust and fatigue ... after 9 days with "glucometer traffic jam," no matter how much the figures were always close to 190, last night I already entered the sack with the basal ones ... Ale, I climbed 3units and I did the corresponding to the Bolus ... at least we have managed to get up with 130, who seen what was seen, signed at this time (yes, at midnight I had a colacao left) .... Of course, now I am nowCagá the leg down, to see how it goes out, that it has physical education for the first time ... and that is that my head does not stop spinning, yes, Dani, I have remembered much of you and your philosophy, but do not believe thatI find it easy to stop thinking, I will have to train thoroughly, because of course I have been quite exhausted ... in the end, how does Angela use 10 total units less than at this time? .... .... I explain it to me:-/:-/:-/
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/20/2011 5:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.

I'm not happy.Today in the endo there have been no joys precisely.The Hemo has come back to 8.6.The controls, which at first were great, since the other bomb was broken have been disastrous.Celia was delighted then, but when he saw that the problems began, Sanseacabó.This daughter of mine is demotivated to the minimum, and did not get almost controls again, to put insulin by eye, to eat things without hydrates to avoid puncturing ... result, that hem and nefarious controls.Tomorrow we have to go again, that they will put the minilink for a week, to see if we achieve a decent guideline.Fidel asked her where she believed that the problem was, to which Celia simply replied: "The problem is me."

We left.I try to motivate her.Celia crying because diabetes despairs and hates everything that sounds like discipline.Anyway, tomorrow we will see how it is doing.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/20/2011 11:53 a.m.

Good route!
Much encouragement for Velia and Alea that I see that you are both going through those inevitable streaks.Velia, quiet, Angela is in the age of growing, it seems normal that you need more insulin, and the change of starting the insti may also be affected ... one more one in diabetes ...
Alea, to see if with the minilink, Celia is motivated again ... the truth is that when the glycemia give badly, despite the effort, desire to send everything to shit, but as in this there is no vacation ...
Owash, that improves your back, I think they also affect the changes of time, because at this time we coincide a lot of people in the office with their backs ...
Anabeg, I'm glad Eider takes the return to school so well, with how nice it is certain to have a great time with the classmates.And the English in extracurricular classes, the best thing you can have done, the smaller it starts, the better.

Here he is still doing good weather, although it shows that we return to the winter routine, this morning I have already found the usual jam to go to the work, since before the summer I did not see it ...

I remain well, with glycemia at least.But I have taken cystitis for the 3rd time so far this year, at least the glycemia respect me, and it seems that the most annoying is passed.I think I had ever read something that they had done a study in which they found more incidence of cystitis in women with diabetes, because na, that I have gone, hehehe.But well, if we change "cystitis" for anything else and "women" for people in general, it seems that studies of this type abound ...
And with diabetes, as controlled, I'm still animated.But today they have given me a disgust, they have denied me the pre -registration of the Master of the UNED that I wanted to do ... since March that I threw it, it is worth them, now at this point, to see what I do ... at least I have apair of things in mind, but almost without time to think about it.To see tomorrow what happens with the lists of the Language School, which I see that they leave me without a place too ... (I am of an optimistic ...)

By the way, something weird has happened to me with the gluco, the optimum exceed, for the second time.One this summer, I began to find tired but something in excess, and said, hiccups, nothing, I measured and a round 100 and little.It took me a while on the couch, thinking that it would be tiredness, and when I see me worse I measure me again (I put the gauge strip before), and 90 and something.And after a while, seeing that it did not improve, and followed a normal glycemia according to the optimum I measured with the pump glucometer, and I had 45. The next time the optimum already did good.
And this weekend has passed me again, I was dizzy in the car, and usually it doesn't happen to me, and at one stop, I measured twice when I miss the first 102 and then 98. So I got up again and looked worse, toThe third already gave me 51.
Has it ever happened to you that this glucometer does not detect the hypos?I don't know whether to change it for the one who brought me the same newer or try the pump for a season ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
09/21/2011 1:52 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Velia, many animos, to see if Angela's glycemia improves, I imagine that at her age the hormones influence and with the beginning of the instinct until it is adapting, you will be telling us
Alea, to see how Celia with the minilink, to see if it is motivated and to see if that hem goes down, hope that if, many animals
Regina, I'm glad your daughter is happy in the studies and motivated
Prado, because it is fresh, I imagine that the landscapes in autumn have to be beautiful
Neihs, what a job about the master, to see if they take you in the eoi, you have to be positive, the glucometer never happened to me, it changes from gluco, as if to trust him, or if he uses the bomb.Eider is already the second year of English extracurricular, at Cole Tb they started with 3 years
Here everything great, and happy in school, I with the glycemiae well, I still still in honeymoon, come on and continue.On October 7, we are traveling, a week, we go to Galicia, my parents are from there and I know her very well, Manu was once with me years ago, and wants to come back, he loved it, sure he wants to taste the octopus and theMarisquito, hehejjee, he knows nothing and here I look at a hotel, although he's almost determined
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/21/2011 2:38 p.m.

Good morning, routes !!!
Neihs, what task of the master, daughter ... to see if there is more luck with the language school .... regarding the gluco, I canIf so r descends, the symptoms are the same as if you have a hiccup and wait for a while and measure yourself with the one of the pump would already give you the figure of 45 because at that time you already had that (for looking for an explanation) ....
Owash, how are you going with your back?It is not that I want to be a copy:-/ But I have been with lumbago and sciatica for 3 days ... based on ibuprofenos and heat, yes, I must improve because today I have already gone to camniar ....
Prado, how are you?It makes me uncommon that you have not passed.
Anabeg, how well you live, Joía ... You are the day of Picos Pardos :)) :)) ... You are always motivated, eh? ... Well, you enjoy those fantastic Galician lands.
Alea, we already talked.
We trying to straighten glycemia ... The day is more or less controlled, now the nights, uffff, not atino or chiripa:-/: oops :.: Oops: .... Let's see if tonight.At least I am recovering my mood, what a good failure makes me.

To all, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2011 4:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route!
In the end at the Language School if I have taken me, to me and two other friends, like this less bad ... I already have the textbooks even orders, which I have seen in Amazon.es cheaper, and tomorrow we will enroll.
The Master, because it remains, I have called the UNED this morning and they have told me that there will be no squares for any of those who interest me, so nothing.The option now is to bring the validation of the degree, but in the UNED I have already looked at it and it is more than two years, they only validate me a year and a half.Thus, the other is trying to do it at the University of Valladolid, which is just a year, but we are already out of time, I have asked for information, to see if they answer me ... I'm remembering Bologna ...: Twisted:

That those backs improve!And glycemia too!

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
09/22/2011 5:30 a.m.

Good day.....

Velia here Ando, ​​I just arrived from the street to make steps, the day is very beautiful but I think we are spoiled next week, in short, the fall comes: Mrgreen:.I am glad that you are already more lively and take care of that back, I suppose that accumulated fatigue does not help anything so try to relax;)

Anabeg Where are you going ????We love Galicia, we are going to Coruña quite a lot, to eat a rice with a little cat: Mrgreen: and this Sunday we walked through the anchors, we ate in Piordo (Lugo) .... uffff ... how beautiful, whatbad is that the day was winter there .....

Neihs What roll with the Bologna !!!! ..... What language are you going to study in the Language School ?????
As for cystitis and diabetes, in short, that I have never had, if you are well controlled and you areDiabetes has anything to do.

Alea already tells us how Celia is going with the minilink, to see if he motivates himself again, he has to despair much that you take care of you and that you do not see results, it is very unfortunate ..... encouragement !!!!!!!!!!

Owash How follows that back ?????? ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/22/2011 5:54 a.m.

Nas, here again ... What a more intense month, the Kedada, you meet several, the farewell of Zapatero, the start of the course ... and the first year without Labordeta.

Cheer up to all !!!!That there is less for summer cows !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/22/2011 6:32 a.m.

Good, to say something.

Celia already put the minilink.I was supposedly going to take six days, but when I arrived at the Hospital's house, the sensor had already left: Twisted: again anger;again tantrum;Again "I do not return to the hospital, I am up to ... (I will not be literal)"
I call the consultation and explain what happens to him.They tell me that we go today or tomorrow put another.Celia says that today or of the pussy.Will play tomorrow :?

For stories auction, we have rats at home.We do not know how or where they enter, because we live on a second floor (almost a third), but there are a few empty houses and fear that they come from one of them.Jaime already killed one and this morning we have had three countrymen given a whipped.In the afternoon they will return with more "specialized" media and I hysterical, because they are bugs that unfold me.Today we are going to eat the field with my father I do not rule out staying there until they have completely eliminated them.The bad thing is that I would have to leave my mother alone, and I will not be able to: Mrgreen: to see if this afternoon they eradicate them, or we go to the town or what it is, because this is a without lively.

Neihs, I'm glad you can at least enter the language school.Let's see if you are lucky and they validate the other.

Velia, we talk.

Prado, to enjoy autumn

Anabeg, a kiss to Eider.

Owash, you are very quiet.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2011 6:53 a.m.

Joé.

Alea, we have some pots that are put in the plugs and are supposed to move away the rodents.We can no longer use them because we now have a Hamster, so if you need them ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/22/2011 7:16 a.m.

Good morning !!!!
Well, we have the forum well :?:?... come, come, which is finally Friday, to be encouraged !!!
Neihs, I'm glad the language school goes ahead ..
Alea, what to say?This of Murphi's law has me even the same noses ... I wish this time the sensor goes well and Celia is encouraged.Then I call you.And about the rats, we already talked about the other day, what disgust!
Here we are pulling ... my condition slowly improving, although today we walk already faster, that must be good, no? ... and Angela with the days under control and the bad nights, but already three stable nights with the same figure, use what a good time to make decisions ... Let's see what happens.
And little else, a little saturated with studies ... It seems to me that I will not be able to get so much law for coconut ... I already said it at the time, that everything has its time ... Anyway.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2011 5:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Friday finally: D ....

Uffffffle Alea what bad luck, I hope that today is solved ... and of the uff rats ... in my house there were mice years ago and the theme was solved by adopting a kitten: D, he lived with us about 15 yearsAnd during that time we did not see rodents again around :)) :)) And that was only in the garden.Let's see if the subject is solved soon because they are disgusting: Twisted:

Velia encouragement with studies although I understand you perfectly, I don't know if I could start studying at this point in life:-/:-/:/ :)) :)) :)) ... and I suppose laterof the holidays it costs to return to the routine .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/23/2011 6:05 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Owash, how is that back going?
Velia, I imagine that you have to get a lot of lazlatest
Alea, rats?I can't with those bugs, I have a panic, Arggg, to see if it is quickly solved that is very disgusting
Prado, we are going to combarro (Pontevedra), we love Galicia, my parents are from there and the earth throws, I have family, we don't have a house, and it is a shame, my parents did not want to buy house there, they preferred Salou, in Galicia youHe eats divinely and is beautiful, Manu, the time we were loved, to see if time accompanies us, but therefore shower and umbrella
Neihs, how well they took you in the EOI, what language are you going to do?
Here this week has been the Film Festival, today it ends and for the closing is the Duke, today under the center to see if I see it, hahahaha
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/23/2011 7:51 a.m.

Hello good!!
Well, it seems that the weekend is doing well, we start the fall with good foot, hehehe
In the Language School I will make English, I came with a good level of New York last year and it gives me a lot of rage to lose it, to see if with the language school at least I maintain it.I already enrolled today.
And in the end, I will see if they take me out of time in the bridge course to validate technical engineering to the degree of computer science in the grape.I wrote an email to the director and told me that all the squares had not been filled, as well as.The bad thing is that classes have already started this week, but hey, they answer me or not, I will start going to not lose anymore.Anyway, I have only taken half, although it is one year, I will try to do it in two.Between work, the Language School and the course of the degree, often awaits me ...
Anabeg, that you have a great time in Galicia, it is true that the Earth throws, I this weekend let me again to Ciudad Rodrigo with Jesus, hehe.
Velia, encouragement with studies, care with positions, which by studying your back will resent you more.And to see if you give the pattern with Angela for the nights.
Alea, how did Celia?Did you go back to the minilink?
Tica, how are you doing with the German?
Greetings to Juan Luis, Prado, Owash, Regina and everyone else ... that you all have a good weekend!

DiabetesForo
09/23/2011 8:02 a.m.

Very good.
Here I have made some foxes and without sleep.All night hearing one of those disgusting bugs, which we had locked in the living room, adjacent to my bedroom.This morning came the "geos" and there is a low enemy.We have the whole house like a mines field, full of traps, poisons, isolated areas ... and full of "not open" posters, because my mother is forgotten, and watching dogs do not come in contact or withThe poison or the traps: Mrgreen:
They have guaranteed that in three-four days there will be no trace.Just in case, I also warned the company that carries the deratization of Cáceres to make a whipped in conditions throughout the area :?Anyway, a sinvivir.

And the new sensor has already put Celia, to see how, I will tell you.

For the shot of slaughter, the milking has spoiled.Luckily I have Jaime's laptop.

Let's see if better times come.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2011 9:48 a.m.

Alea, rodent marditos .... that happens to you to have dogs instead of cats :))

Velia better of the back ???And yes, it is best not to think ... almost always.
Juanlu did not know about your love of Labordeta ... if you hit

Neihs what have you signed up?English?

Anabeg ... we were about to make cameo with the Duke in a short film, which penita :( Ainssss

My backs already restored, but now my legs hurt: shock: And the arms of fighting with the middle beds (and that are almost new: shock :)
I'm machineing things, we'll see if they leave.

Good weekend

DiabetesForo
09/24/2011 4:51 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
How good to see you here, Owash .... Good luck with what you are machine: D
Alea, to see how the new sensor is doing.And the bugs, Ufff, without comment: shock:
I improve.Angela seems to be better too, that at the expense of a lot of insulin ... on Monday, I am already done to the idea that hemo is going to be bad, but what matters to me is to straighten the situation and see the resultof the annual control, I will tell.
Well route, I'm going to study at least one horita, who is here Danilla and I'm going to make some tapers to take them.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2011 6:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ainssss I want to go back to Cáceres, to eat things about those good and not work: Twisted:

What an acute perritis ... yesterday I threw myself all afternoon sleeping, I woke up at 8 and peak with the right time to go to dinner with some friends to an Asador-WOK buffet: Shock:
What a buried of meals the people got: shock: and I with a diet ... a little raw fishing, some Chinese noodles and some rare meat skewers (namely what it was)

Today, reading, well rereading some things for the adventure that I am thinking:-/ and breaking my maxim of not thinking:?: Shock: :( and of course, I am tired.

Ale, I'm going to have the hungry dinner :)

DiabetesForo
09/25/2011 3:29 p.m.

Good morning ........ Monday ooooootra time, it's that they don't last anything on weekends: Mrgreen:

What will be brought in hands:-/:-/:-/:-/ ...............
Velia tell us how in the endo as soon as you can ...

Alea how the mouse hunting?.
How about Celia with the Minilink ??????

We did this weekend a new stage of the road, we are already in Sarriá and I think that what we have left will end it for spring, at most we will do another stage if time is maintained ......: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/26/2011 4:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.