{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

To the good ones.

Thank you all for the congratulations.They will be held conveniently :))

Owash, how long do you need to make your suitcase?Fear that I do not fit later, hehehe.

Anyway, I leave you, I start with the academy's classes in a ratin.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2011 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am presumed: Oops :;)
Nah, who despite being a psychologist fond of thinking too much and spinning things, even the simplest how to make a suitcase.

Prado you are right, I'm just going to take insulin and needles, glycemia will be made to us and Alea, right?:)): Mrgreen :;)

DiabetesForo
09/05/2011 11:22 a.m.

Good night, route !!!!
I am Derrengá !!!! ... Joer, what tute we are sticking and what remains ... yes, the little house has been beautiful ... some things are left to change, but we already leave that for the nextanus.
Well, well, we are in the countdown ... Good: D ... ahhh, Owash, or worry, with the experience we have, we click you, we do the controls, whatever it takes.It will be from experience :)) :)) :))
I'm going to lie with husband for a while ... kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/05/2011 6:25 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I am the Number One with the glucagon :))

Come, we are going to have a great time, you will see it.Time seems to accompany, so we will enjoy everything we can.

Montse, daughter, rests a little, that if you are not going to get a little foxes and we will have to take you in Parihuelas :))

Well, I'm still studying.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/06/2011 6:57 a.m.

I say that, Alea .... throw some foxes: x.At least it will help the Iberian rice or mondongas badly: Mrgreen: :)) :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/06/2011 8:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Humm ... Parihuelas ... interesting, I will propose it in my hospital;Surely they work better than some beds: (((
Ale, see you tomorrow.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2011 4:50 p.m.

Bueeenaaaaaaaas.

From what I see, I am the first to return after the remaining Cacereña.

Well, I don't have much time, so I will try to be brief: we have not eaten anything, we have not spoken anything and we have fallen fatal :))

Owash has enjoyed what he likes most in this life: climb slopes.;)

Prado and his partner were looking forward to leaving, pure boredom.Velia and Juan Luis, as bad hosts as ever (the Iberians Affairs).And I have not spoken anything about anything, because a timely Afonony has prevented me.:))

Anyway, a peñazo left that, as we are masochists we are looking forward to repeating :)) :)) :)) :))

They have promised to enter and make a chronicle of these days.Surely your point of view is even worse than mine :)) :)) :)), but they will tell you.

Health

Anyway, that we are here again, for what you offer.

DiabetesForo
09/11/2011 7:59 a.m.

Alea, hahahaha, surely you have been Afonica of speaking, hahahaha, surely you have been great, we want chronic and some photo, hehehe if they have been made, of course
Alea, how about studies?
Velia, Angela started the school?How are you going with the studies?
Over here, we already returned to the routine, work, school, and I would re -re -rect
I keep curing, I'm not going to eat at all, it's time
Pass a good Sunday
Kisssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/11/2011 8:45 a.m.

OLASSSSSSSSSSS

Already in Valencia, again: ((: ((: ((((

Unforgettable 4 days, memorable ... the details that the rest tell them;)
Nor were there so many slopes, I even climbed (voluntarily) the Alzapiernas street :))
Surely I am wrong but I have had to climb to the 3 highest sites in Cáceres: shock:
I have put my liver on eBay on sale :)) ... The French pay a paste for a very beautiful pate: Mrgreen:
I think that for a season I will stop eating cod and salad, I have already had enough these 4 days 8););

Veridic anecdote: last night at 12 and something I returned to the hotel;They were starting (well, I suppose they would go half) a wedding convait.
He also gave me the allergy and sneaked when I saw the wedding dress :)) ... In the morning I had already happened to me.:either
At 8 and notsneezed, more than anything because I have stayed: or see how they argued ... or 12 hours they last married: D

DiabetesForo
09/11/2011 4:36 p.m.

Hello!!What envy you are giving me with the kedada, I would have liked to go.Let's see if we do any in Llanes that I see you, fixed.
I have already returned to Oviedo to Curro, and Raquel in Madrid has already started the classes, animated with the last year, he hopes that what he has left will not be wrong.
Summer almost everything in Llanes, in the end we did not leave London because in the course that Raquel wanted to do there were no places.
The time quite bad, so we went a few days to Oropesa, and Raquel became abode of ice cream and fideuas ,.One day he just ate a four -ball ice cream glass, and he succeeded with insulin and everything.
I see that you have also enjoyed everything very well and that everything has very good here.A strong kiss: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/11/2011 9:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning route !!!!
Each back on its olive tree is already: ((: (: (: (... have been great mmmm days. The pieces fit perfectly and everything was on wheels, Jo, what laughs we've thrown ourselves, by God :)) :)) :)) ... what like to meet you, Owash, and find you again, Prado ... Ayns.
Because of the weddings you do not hurry, Owash, there is nothing that a Loratadina cannot fix:-/ :)) :)););););););););
Regina, surely Raquel will be great .... Dana is like her, this year also ends.
Anabeg, Ángela Cominena The Institute tomorrow, but only the presentation.The classes begin Wednesday.I am glad that the little one is so happy, it is a joy.
Alea, how about your aphonia?A pity that you could not articulate word, hahahaha.
Juan Luis has endocrine, after this summer so intense that we had, the analytics can give anything ... now you have to focus, return to the routine of walks and diets, that if they leave us because yesterday I injured myself a knee, I amThat I see the chips every time I feel and get up ... today with ibuprofen, tomorrow this begins is walking as "Velia", hahahaha.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2011 4:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good..... :( :( :( :( :( ......

I do not plan to tell details: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: .... and I agree with Alea, he has described it very well;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););
Owash If it weren't because I saw you sneeze when you saw that girlfriend :)) :)) :)) :)), but it's true, Owash has allergy, we don't know if weddings, brides .....:--/:-/
In summary, Jose and I had a great time, we have eaten and laughed a lot, we have found ourselves very comfortable, what I already knew because I knew Velia and Juan Luis: D and we had no win to return: ((, CáceresBeautiful and yesterday we saw Trujillo and passed through Monfrague .... Anyway, I knew me little so that we repeat when we repeat;)
Pass me by private your mail that as soon as I download the photos I am spent .....
Velia daughter but how did you get injured ??? ... if we can't leave hehehe ....... take care.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/12/2011 4:40 a.m.

Ays, mead, I'm not going to give you details of how I was injured: oops: :)) :)) :)) :))
Vamo A Vé, I just reread and the comment for Jose ... Prado has sneaked into me, what a good eye you have had ... I loved to meet him finally.Give him a kiss from me.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2011 4:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

But Velia: Shock :, How do you do those things ... if I already say that exercise is not good.
You will say that the endocrine has an appointment with Juanluis isn't it?: Mrgreen:

Regina, joy of reading you .... your daughter Raquel is one of those who envy when an ice cream is zamped and they succeed with insulin;)

Anabeg if the strange thing is to want to go to school: d, hehehe will be passed

DiabetesForo
09/12/2011 6:18 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Ayyy I want a stay, hahahaha, with how good one passes it, the next one I sign up, let's go
Velia, what did you do?Better do not give details, hahahaha, to see how Angela is going to her first day, surely well
Prado, I'm glad you had a great time, what a beautiful Trujillo, we loved it, the next time I want
Owash, still on vacation?Well, if they began to discuss the newly married, I already know some case that on the honeymoon they separated: shock :: shock:
Yesterday I was 2nd in a drawing contest organized by the hypodromIt is very good, hehehe, the same time the day he made the draw
Spend a good day on Monday
Kissssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/12/2011 6:31 a.m.

“So I told them that it was only a moment, that just go down to the multi -store to buy a couple of things and return.Among the fever they had and the very rainy day I did thought that this time they would listen to me ... and just when I entered the multi -store I see that behind me enters Fernando, what are you doing here, what Jaime has broken the sale, does the glass?, No, the entire window ... Indeed, when I enter the house I find the huge wooden window started with rennet and my son Jaime under trapped.The rain entering Borbotones in the living room, of course "

Alea's aphonia didn't seem to affect him much when counting things about his children.Or maybe the trick was the sidrina we were realizing, or the tortons, or the scallop with cabrales, or the sausages to the cider, or perhaps the goat cake.One day is a day ... well, that same morning they had been cochinillos and lambs ... and the previous one mondongas, some morros, a minced ... and the previous one some Iberian sausages, some idem secrets, a prey also idem….What we did not know then was that the next day we were waiting for a specialty of the house, the Iberian rice in the Velia style.Meanwhile, Owash confirmed himself in the non -children, Prado and Velia laughed, I still don't know that Jose and I watched that everyone drinks and starts, it didn't be to stay hungry ... and Angela ...Angela I don't want to think what I was plotting.

"... Mama, Mama, that I have hit my eye with Superglu ... It was an hour and a half of the surgeon separating her eyelids ... if when I called the health center directly they told me what have done you this time?"

No, the aphonia did not seem to tell us "anecdotes" of their children ... if such a stick ...

PS: It is true what Owash says, the above is just an example of what it could have been if it did not result that we were diabetic ... but as we are, because no, salad and cod every day.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/12/2011 7:35 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

As is, better impossible chronicle .... hahahaha ..... Ayyy Juan Luis What I have laugh again .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
09/12/2011 7:49 a.m.

Hello family.
I finally have the Internet!So I will try to be a little more a day, but I do not promise anything that this is a vice.Over here, as always, the girls started new and delighted school.Now he has started from 0, explaining to the professors that this is going but since Nayah is more responsible and the controls are already done I am much calmer, the problem is insulin but I think it is time to look for work although according to thethings...
I have already read about the kedada, that envies, I made my mouth water with such rich food.How do you happen!
I hope that all the kids that are no longer so small are very good and the potatoes too.Lei Alea, one shames about the Sidreria, what a little work not to say anything more fat.Marcita, I haven't seen you much, how is it Noe?and you?and anuski ????
By the way I read something of a new glucometer, how is it going?You can put the link if you want and do not repeat.I'm also going to talk to Medtronic to see what they tell me about the meter.
Well, I'm going to mess.Greetings to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/12/2011 11:48 a.m.

Juanlu great, as always ... less bad than all we ate was was free, including the "cloquletlas"

Beky Rebienvenida

DiabetesForo
09/12/2011 1:32 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) Juanu, do you see how you were not listening?The one who broke the window was Fernando and the soaked, Jaime :)) :)) :)) :)) If you did not hear me well.Or was the cider?: Oops :: Oops :: Oops:

Owash, Drake I have given Loratadina and is much better of his allergy.If you want, I keep some pills for yours :)) :)) :)) By the way, alzapiernas is soft compared to two that you have not uploaded: Sierpes and the Cuesta del Marqués.We will leave them for the next one :))

Velia, how rich the mondongas and the rice, what a sin: mrgreen: now to diet the two.I do not ask you how you did the sprain (discreet that is one) :))

Prado, girl, I believed you so series :)) :)) :)) It will be the effect of the curtains :)) :)) :)) :))

Beky, I'm glad you come back.Nayah is already a little woman and little by little it will become more and more independent.

Anabeg, you were the first to come, I don't forget.

Regina, I already call you one day.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/12/2011 4:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.