{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Jo alea, partly you are right, but only in part huh?, That I also think about me ... Besides, when you talk about owing me to others, that is also part of my personal satisfaction: D
I have already entrusted to a butcher shop of my town Mardillas Mondongas, chorizo ​​minced, morros ... I know that these things are a bit risky, they don't like everyone, but since they are typical of my town, I will put them to try it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/30/2011 1:22 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you for the comments, the truth is that they are "normal" there are every photosub out there that does take the hiccup, but I am satisfied with my equipment and take some memories.

Tica, the Pyrenees ........ is the Pyrenees, and the call of heights is inevitable.But the background of the sea has something special, the quantity and variety of life that is discovered as soon as possible is ........... spectacular.

By an archaic and pre-constitutional law we have it forbidden ........ But there are many diabetics diving worldwide (and we are even safer than non-diabetic divers) so it should not be a problem, soLess to try it.In almost all diving centers they make diving baptisms (an instructor accompanies you and takes care of everything during that 20-30 minutes walk) and is a good way to try it without risks.I encourage everyone to do it: Mrgreen:

Here the day is with some cloud and very sticky heat ......... what are we going to do!And I thought that after vacation the heat and the crisis would have ended ...........:-/:-/ and go, and it turns out that no ..........Hehehehe

Good morning to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/31/2011 3:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day ..... What an early morning Nachu: D, spectacular photos and amazing the bottom of the sea, I don't understand that diabetics are prohibited from diving:-/, I don't really understand that we are prohibited from anything ....: mrgreen:

Tica you will see how without realizing you are speaking German or at least understanding, time to time ... and yes it is beautiful that stage, last year we did it for San Xil and this year by Samos to vary ... butgo wherever you go through Galicia is spectacular ...: D

Velia daughter I don't tell you anything;) But I think Alea knows you well hehe ..... everything will be very good, allooo ..... so relax and less bad that I have lowered a few kilos this summer :)) :)) :)), because I'm going to recover them quickly hehehe

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2011 3:34 a.m.

Good route !!
Nacho, the photos are very beautiful ... The truth is that I was not expected that the background of the Costa Brava would be so clear and so nitid.The prohibitions, which we are going to say, we would have to make a demonstration demanding our rights, would not be bad ... Anyway ...
Tica, I gave a little German at school, a couple of weeks in extraordinary classes, it was like a test of the institute to see the reception of the idea, but I do not remember anything at all, it seems like a complicated language.But being in the country, practicing every day, little by little you will get to him and learn ...
Velia, it is true that when you help others you feel better, but we still don't have to forget to take care of us ... Much encouragement !!
Greetings to others!
Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
08/31/2011 4:02 a.m.

Those days there was southern wind and running, so the visibility was not very good.But yes, on the Costa Brava there are wonders under water.

As in Menorca, Malta .... and in general throughout the Mediterranean.

I leave the link to a few photos of Malta of the times when it was not as sweet as now:

http: // www.E-coralia.com/Panel/Showthread.php? 9161-Malta-Bajo-El-Agua-En-100-Fotos

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/31/2011 6:19 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
It dawned raining but with a very pleasant temperature.Luckily, because I have spent very hot this summer.
Vamo to Vé, that I am not so stressed, that the other day I was tired with the cleanings and others and it was more exaggerated than it was ... that I am nervous, but more for the emotion and because I would like you to take oneGood memory, although I think that is going to be ....: D

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/31/2011 6:55 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Notice that, despite how terribly photogenic I am: Mrgreen :: Oops :: P, I am allergic to the photos ... I consent 1 a day and under the threat of not feeding me: Mrgreen:
Bah, everything will be great ... How is it possible that something like this meeting goes wrong? ...

Velia of what you have purchased has no cholesterol, right?;) :))

Go Fotazas Nacho, spectacular .... I'm glad you will enjoy your dives, there is nothing better than enjoying the favorite hobbies ... And your aquarium, rather your megacuaries?

Neihs congratulations on the public announcement ... what nerves right?: D

Courage with Deutsch, Tica

Greetings to present and absent

DiabetesForo
08/31/2011 1:26 p.m.

Good ....... rains .......: d

Wow Owash Another allergic to the photos: Twisted: ... then we will have to get together with Velia: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:, in short ... that I will take the camera but I will dedicate myself to take pictures of the cacereños monuments :)):)) :)) :))
Owash you are already on vacation, no?Then the proclamation ..... in short ... we will have to endure until Thursday we are leaving ... ufff .....

DiabetesForo
09/01/2011 5:26 a.m.

Good, route !!!!
Jo, Owash, allergic to photos, to dogs:-/ .... but how many things in common;) ... because of cholesterol do not worry, the Iberians do not have :)) :)) :))(Verídico, Juan Luis always gave cholesterol in the analytics until he came to this land. Why will it be?:-/)

Here is still Pocho, although today it has not rained, according to the time next week it will be good until Saturday that begins to cloud ... to see if it accompanies us.

And last night we went to the birthday of a friend's daughters, which my surprise that between sisters and brothers -in, close relationship in 2 years of institute.Damn my head, how I can have so many fat lagoons ... Owash, look to see what the diagnosis is .... what was said, it was a very interesting evening.

Prado, how to have the installation so close to home.

Alea, you walk ... when you started the academy?, I this afternoon, what a laziness, do not believe.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/01/2011 6:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Here we continue with heat, and with some moisture ......... but it does not rain, and it begins to do.

Owash, the aquarium goes slowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but is recovering, it still is a bit so that it is to my liking, but something decent is seen.As soon as I can take some photos.The truth is that almost a year after the disaster it has recovered quite well, but there are still things to polish, in the sand they are not living as many worms as I would like, in the rock I lack infauna ... and other small biological adjustments,but that will arrive with the months.

Do not stop making a detailed chronicle of all the activities you do .....

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/01/2011 10:51 a.m.

Here I am.

It rains, and I love the rain here, after so many days of sun and knowing that it will come out again.

I also have allergy to photos.What I don't understand is the allergy to dogs, Jo.Luckily Prado is of mine in that;) If my two beasts are better than the black of the green mile :))

Ah, and cholesterol is true: in my family there are no cases of high cholesterol, and it is because the Iberian pig and olive oil are magnificent in our land: D

Velia, I start the academy on Monday 5. I already want to organize better.

Nacho, we will have you punctually informed :))

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2011 11:14 a.m.

Holassss

Yes, from today I am on vacation, theoretically started yesterday but I changed it, so instead of joining myself on Friday 16 I do it on Monday 19: Oops: 8)
In addition, yesterday we celebrated the birthday of a partner and had a gun ... even stuffed peppers brought: shock: on top of a grateful patient brought us for breakfast: Oops :: P a little more and I will rolling from the hospital

Mine is not allergy to dogs, it is respect (or fear directly) ... And that of calling them beasts;) does not help me: Mrgreen:
Especially it is when the dog is thrown on you and the owner says: "if he only wants to play":-/

Velia, do you remember things 20 years ago?:-/ It is impossible to remember many things ... but hey, I will take a look at what you diagnose :))

DiabetesForo
09/02/2011 3:19 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
The sun returns: D, I suppose that at this point of the year temperatures will already be more moderate.
What a feast, Owash .... That is one of the things that the years that I worked in the Uex caught my attention ... there were Guateques, each birthday, each event was a reason for Guateque :)) :))...
By the way, 20 years, 30: Oops:, is I already old, but I have always presumed a great memory, except for certain things like the ones I told yesterday ... does that have something with the selective memory?, if so, I have a serious problem:-/:-/.
Tomorrow we go to Madrid, to see if we finish placing the things that Dana begins on Monday .... Tuesday afternoon we return ...
Alea, I hope I don't forget to call you tomorrow (it's your birthday) ... We'll take something when we come.
And little else, I will see if we do pending tasks, that I have everything very abandoned.

Kisses and good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/03/2011 6:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Alea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: d

DiabetesForo
09/04/2011 8:33 a.m.

Thank you, Prado: D Immediately comes from Juanlu and yours.You will have to celebrate all three at the same time :))

DiabetesForo
09/04/2011 10:22 a.m.

Congratulations alea !!I hope you have a good day!Kisses!

DiabetesForo
09/04/2011 10:49 a.m.

Alaacities ¡¡¡¡: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
Jo, a birthday;)

Velia, you better put it .... Against time we spend less things we remember, it is logical.

Prado, do you already have everything organized for next week?;)
I already have half a suitcase: D

Ale, I return to the armchair ... that today I have a long session: athletics-basement-tenis and handball ... it will give me even a hypo see so much sport: oops:

DiabetesForo
09/04/2011 12:12 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Alea, many congratulations, I hope you are having a good day, many kissesss
Owash, which little is left for the stay in Caceres, you are going to put on purple, hehehe, to enjoy the afternoon of sports, my mother, surely it gives you hiccups and everything :)) :)) :))
Nacho, spectacular the photos of the back of the sea, I don't understand why a diabetic cannot dive, taking the necessary measures, for whom he likes it has to be a joy
Velia, when Angela begins the classes?Eider already starts tomorrow, everything is happy and eager, tomorrow I carry her first day, I want to see with which teacher touches her, she also has to take a lot
Neihs, how about everything?
Greetings to the rest, we went out to eat outside, we came home for the horses, we go to the hypodrome to see the races, my husband is a forofo
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/04/2011 12:23 p.m.

Good day ...... Cortita Week, here we are at parties and we only work until Wednesday .....: Mrgreen:

Alea is true that we are a few of September, we will celebrate the three, for a year that we can je ....;), although I do not like to celebrate the birthday:-/:-/

Owash What a foreseener you are hehe ... I still have nothing prepared, they are so little days ...... What has been preparing for the most time is the diabetic kit: Mrgreen: and this time even if I forget something there is noProblem: D: D: D so I'm very peaceful ......

You have a good day ...............

DiabetesForo
09/05/2011 4:28 a.m.

Congratulations Alea, even with delay.

Celebrate all birthdays big, and enjoy a lot.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/05/2011 7:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.