{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
We are back, today I had to curdle after 3 weeks, but well, today we have a return but the afternoon is being calm, to see if it does not complicate
Neish, that in Estoril, I want to go in October with the friends, every year we travel from friends, 4-5 days, and we have talked about going to Portugal, they have told me that it is beautiful, to have a great time and enjoyThe family and above all of the nephew, the first September weekend we approach Santis, everything depends if Manu is free, I will tell you
Owash, I'm glad your dad goes well, you are left less to go to Caceres, and if the pintxos here are vice and accompanied by a sidrida and a little cane or tell you :)) :)) :)) :) :))
Marcita, I'm glad that lunar, monfrague have spoken to me very well, I want to know, and often heat that you are having, so that others complain, hehehehe, I don't know this year we do not exceed 20. Eider in SeptemberTB begins primary, to see how, they say it is a lot of change.
Alea, to have a great time in Asturias, at least you will be fresh, woe to the mamis, to mine I already told him to go to Salou in September and after a trip, he has been short of morals, and at home with my sisterWell, it is short of TB, I already encouraged him to sign up for a trip in October, but I will have to go and point it :)) :)) :)), since my father died has given a lot of low, that Penita gives me to see her like this, with how active it has always been
Prado, I hope you have rested these days, that the party day has come today
The holidays very well, we have enjoyed a lot, sun and beach, Eider has had a great time, pool-plays all the time, it has come black, in the town they almost did not even meet it, hahahahahaha, when coming here already cloudy, we areThe rapid brunette will go, hehehe
Many kissesssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/15/2011 11:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alaaa Vacation Everywhere :))

I also return tomorrow to work: shock:

Crios and water is not normal: shock: ... a co -worker recently adopted 1 Russian child (blond and blue eyes), and at first I did not want to stepWater ... but little later there is no one who took it out: Mrgreen: he tells me that he arms away because he does not want to get out of the water;)

A link dedicated to Juanlu and Velia: D: Link ... UNES-7792/

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 12:47 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!
We are back, well, today of organization, washing machines, textbooks, car wash, that tomorrow we are going to Madrid that the works have already finished ... Uffff, I do not want to think what awaits me 8)
I see that there is a movement, Anabeggg return, I'm glad you had a great time ... Nehis in Estoril, adore Portugal, Juan Luis and I were in holiday caps and it is beautiful.
Alea, how good, a week, of course ... and you don't know ´Who you chose because the slap of heat we have received has been a great pocket, we are going to be esmanarillaos;) kisses for Vicente and Celia and of course for Regina andRaquel, if you see them.
Prado, how beautiful the patio, joooo, how well you have been, nothing like what I knew ... the truth is that the effort is worth it ... a kiss.
Marcita, in the hosteria we were more or less a month ago, we took Angela to a safari, which of course we recommend ... Of course if you hire it and let yourself be chosen guide, do not hesitate to be Valentine ... the lodgeBeautiful, very beautiful and spacious rooms and very nice common areas .... There are also activities for children, the monitor is the daughter of a acquaintance, ideal for children like Noe, and the ideal site to relax ... Come on we wereA couple of days, but we will repeat fixed .... what do you enjoy.
Owash, I see that in the curro well and already counts the back for your second part ... have you already reserved?In the end in Extremadura? There Juan Luis stayed the first time he came to Cáceres with people from another forum, before meeting me .... It is a new hotel, well located, I particularly do not like it especially, I especially like it,But that's fine .... with respect to the link that you put from Zahara, ayssss, how many lies or truths in half .... hopefully Juanlu wants to write something about it .... By the way, in the Ruana, ancient cat, IThey continue to offer the concerts at sunset (spectacular sunset in Zahara, to see if my daughter leaves me a photo and put it), in the last 3 days Sergio Labandón, son of the outburst (the outburst sang Tb. A couple of songs), Pepe Begines, do not step on me that I carry flip flops and unfortunately yesterday, the day we travel, it was Wyoming, to which we have had the pleasure of seeing every afternoon that we went to the beach bar .... Zahara is a pleasure!!!
Well, guys, I say goodbye to a few days, this time I will be linked with the mop and broom, a much less pleasant task.
Kisses and good afternoon

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/16/2011 2:50 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Velia, I imagine that you will walk with the mop and broom, I encourage that with these heats. It is not nice to clean
Elenaaaaaaaaa, on September 2, we will surely go down for Santis, to see if you can approach the weekend from 3 to city, it would be great, to see where we can go, I do not know any pool or river, I do not know, you will know the area well the area, or we can go to some tourism site, Cerquita, we talk when you return from Portugal
Over here, this week of parties in Donosti, the big week, I am in afternoons, but as soon as I go out then to live the party a little
Greetingsssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/18/2011 4:35 p.m.

Hello good......

What a paradito this is, with these heats that we have passed or desire to write .....:-/:-/, less bad than yesterday the temperatures and rained: D: D: D: D: D
Anabeg you are as you want, vacations, parties hehehe ..... don't stop .....
Velia how for Madrid ????a lot of work?????
Alea are you back in Cáceres ?????

That you have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
08/23/2011 3:40 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
We are already in Cáceres, Total has already left the Pope, you will tell me that we painted there :)) :)) :)) :)) ....
Well, that when I got to the house, the only thing I felt were desire to run, what barbarity how it was .... It has given us time to clean, but it remains to mount some shelves, lamps, curtains, paintings, andthat some plugs that had forgotten ask for: shock :: shock:
And since the 19th we have Liza, the German friend, on Monday we will go to Barajas, ....
As you see well complete the panorama.
Alea, when do you come back?I called you last night, but it came out that I was not connected to the mobile.
Prado, we have spent a horrifying heat too ..... I think in Madrid, in all these years we had only set the a/a.Well, in the days we have been there I have not fought any ... what horror.And here is embarrassment, the temperature is not very high but it is overwhelming .... to see if it passes, by God, which is ending August.
Anabeg, I suppose you will have enjoyed the party, even if you will work .... It is the good thing that the shifts have, you can always take better advantage of time.
Well, I'm going to see if I finish the food ... kisses to everyone and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/23/2011 9:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

I just landed in Cáceres.Ten days in Llanes without practically seeing the sun or climbing 20º: Mrgreen: And it is not that I was looking for heat, but I would have liked to go to the beach.Anyway, except for the pump episode, all great.We enjoyed the holidays, we were together and also reunited with friends.With Regina I was taking rigorous sidrins and sends me memories for everyone.Now they have gone Raquel and she to Marina d'Or, to enjoy a few days of sun and beach.

And now to resume studies.Celia will come with Vicente in three weeks, more or less.Luckily I have arrived when the heat has passed beast :))

And it is already little left for the visit of Prado and Owash: D

Well, I'm going to undo suitcase.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/23/2011 6:02 p.m.

Good day......

Jo .... Velia what stress :)) :)) :)) :)) If you do not paras Uffff ....... to see if you have more tranquility for September;): Mrgreen:
Alea, yes there is less .....: D: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/24/2011 3:40 a.m.

Wing, little by little we all return to the fold :))

Yes, there is little for September, go to Cáceres and vacations:-/
I already want to see you.
I already have everything closed, train and hotel wallets.

And wishing that this week of crazy people end: Shock:, neither August nor Na, huge workload with many urgencies and above serious :?:?
Anyway, it is what there is.

Memories of Regina, who surely reads us;)

DiabetesForo
08/24/2011 1:26 p.m.

Hello people !!!

Here I am for Germany, without understanding anything they tell me ... a little hard is resulting in, but well time to time.

The analysis machine is giving me an electronic error, I have to spend about five strips to make me control ... I also have glycemia fatal, I do not adapt to the food here, the sauces (some) carry a lot of sugar ..Yesterday I put a sensor to see if I improve something ... I have contacted the laboratory that supply the Dexcom products, and they are 70 euros cheaper than in Spain ... no comments !!I have been surprised by prices, the food is at most 10% more expensive and there are many more cheaper things than in Spain (milk, meat ...), 5 cents more expensive gasoline, eat away from home a lotCheaper, a restaurant with two Michelin stars 20 - 25 euros per head, and for 10 you eat a good dish of meat with salad, potatoes and drink in a good restaurant ... and salaries more than double ... here a salary60,000 is normal (or so they have told me ...)

Next week we become Spain, that in 15 days we marry ... people say that if we are crazy, how we have been able to go a month before the wedding to live outside ... that you want to focus on life!!!

Well, have a great time through Cáceres and enjoy the good weather !!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/26/2011 4:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!
The truth is that this is well paradito ... I still have just time, I don't know how I spend them but I always have something to get around ... Tomorrow we go to Madrid Dana and I, to take Liza.Juanlu has enough work, that is good, because as is the panorama it is quite appreciated.
Tica, more rare things have been done.I prepared my first wedding in 1 month, and I was neither pregnant nor na ... and some 300 guests had, farewell to single, we were not missing anything ... and everything was organized great being the wedding in the town and ILiving in Cáceres ... what I do not understand is those weddings that are prepared 1 or 2 years in advance, we go, even some separate before getting married: D: D ... and my wedding with Juan Luis we organize it inA couple of days, yes, yes, Ell Wednesday called us from the court that on Friday we got married, hahahaha .... Luckily there were no guests.I wish you good luck with your new life.
And I am crazy with your visit ...But I don't like to leave things at random:-/: oops: ... joooooo, how much I am: D ... yes, very happy: D: D: D: D: D: D

Kisses and good Sunday

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/28/2011 7:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holassss

Total Sunday depression 8) ... Luckily in 3 days I feel the depress :))
Yesterday began the World Athletics, my 2nd preferred sport after the basketball.Although it is in Korea and there are 7 hours less, which has made it a bit to see some tests.
Bochornoso that does not televise open by any Spanish chain ... It is only done for Eurosport.: Evil: Anyway.

Fiestas in Donosti, see that I am from a few holidays, but if you already live well in those parts ... a party with little people and animated must already make it superior.
To enjoy it Anabeg

Tica, how brave it sure everything goes well ... how was that of the house you were choosing?

Velia, I know that Prado is very important :)) But nothing happens, you don't have to get nervous, surely it is as Campechana as the king;): Mrgreen:
Seriously, do not overwhelm for anything or go crazy for anything ... things can also be done on the fly ... although I am from that rope too, I like to tie everything;Although I am younger :)) :))

DiabetesForo
08/28/2011 1:36 p.m.

Very good.

Tica, encouragement, that the beginnings are always more complicated.Inside you are speaking German, you'll see it.And the wedding, then simply enjoy it.

And I'm not nervous.It must be my natural reckless, which makes me not work to worry too much about the news, unforeseen and other things that I do not previously control.Of course, I also want your visit to be pleasant and memorable, so between Velia, Juanlu and I will try to be comfortable and have a good time.

Celia is still fine, hurrying vacations until mid -September.

And I studying, although since I have returned from Asturias I get more uphill.It will be the adaptation.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
08/28/2011 3:56 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Ayyy Owash I give me with you ..... hahaha ....
But Velia woman if you are going to get so nervous almost that I want the desire to go;): Mrgreen: .... I always liked having everything under control now what I like most is improvisation:-//, think that Owash and we are on vacation, without schedules, without hurry, with a very good vibes, everything is doing well and above all thinks that the most important thing is the company, the rest lets run by itself .....;)

We just returned from Samos, we have made another stage of the road, Triacastela-Let's, short because we returned to the car so 20 km between round trip, but how beautiful ..... Let's go with its famous precious monastery ....To return: Mrgreen:

And wishing that day 8 ........... .: Arrow:

DiabetesForo
08/28/2011 5 p.m.

Hello route !!
What paradin you have this !!I just returned on vacation last night, from Portugal and the town .... but how shorts are always made ... now it touches post-vacational syndrome ... take advantage of those that you still have days !!
How well Prado and Owash visiting Cáceres, surely you have a great time!
I am already wanting to stop a little, especially this last week in the town has been exhausting ... but very good, my boyfriend and I told the family that we are together and we have had an unbeatable reaction.Juanlu, you can say why I ate two when I went down to Cáceres, hehehe

The weekend that comes if I return, like this, we can stay a ratio to take something.Sites I can tell you, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to accompany you, I have a friend's birthday and to square things there for a pending trip, I don't know how I'm going to walk from time to time, anyway, this week we talked and alreadyWe see what we can do.

Tica, encourage with the German!Surely little by little something sounds and you are saying some things!The wedding, I hope everything goes very well, that you have a very good day, and if you have everything almost tied, do not worry about anything else ...

Kisses for everyone and have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
08/29/2011 8:13 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Here I am recent
Neihs, in the end we are not going, Manu did not give party, he only has 2 days, a shame, I had already made illusions
To those of Caceres that little you have left to see Prado and Owash, the important thing is that you are together, you will have a great time
Greetings to the rest, I'm going for the girl who is where my mother, I already have won to see her, this weekend I was not with her
Kisssssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/29/2011 9:43 a.m.

As everything good ends ....... vacations have also come to an end.
For a few days I have forgotten crisis, paperwork, problems, etc ... and I have been able to enjoy the family and rest.

The light pre-vacational cold did not prevent me from being able to do some immersion on the Costa Brava, and I have left happy.

It is undoubtedly a demanding exercise even if it does not seem like it, and you have to monitor the glycemia before, during and after.But I have overcome the test without problems, and without suffering any hypo.

And as it shows, I leave you a photo of the funds of the Costa Brava:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;
Link style = "max-Width: 300px;

I am glad that you start the holidays now, to enjoy them a lot and disconnect from everything.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/30/2011 6:31 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Here I am with a pitch of the ten, yesterday at 7 in the morning we went out for Madrid to take Liza, and we arrived home at 10.30 at night ... exhausting.
Owash, come, that only one early left :)) :))
Prado, a new stage ... Whenever I read you envy ... I told you that I have different points of the road from Roncesvalles? I don't know if 15 or 20 sheets.It was a gift from a friend, an expert along the way, and with great fondness for drawing, so he took advantage of daily breaks to draw something significant of the moment.The end, of course the cathedral of Santiago .... Someday I will frame them.
Alea, you also envy me with that temper you have ... but hey, everyone is as it is ... I have now had to be more hysterical, what are we going to do: Oops::-/
Neihs, how good you took the weight from you, hahaha .... It was expected that everything was fine.I'm very happy to hear it.
Anabeg, how good you are free for the start of the school ... is something that I appreciate since I don't work, because it is always a bit stressful ...
Nacho, I'm glad you have disconnected and enjoyed, of course .... What beautiful photos !!!!
And I will start the day, that today I got up late because yesterday I took a couple of coca queues and tonight I was lift:-/:-/, who has seen me and who sees me, I have come to take8 or 10 coffees a day: Oops:
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/30/2011 6:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.

Neihs, so the thing is already official.Well, congratulations to both of them, that you make a great couple, so it is logical that your families are delighted.

Nacho, photo passage.I adore the Costa Brava, because I lived 3 years in Gerona, and I love each of its beaches and coves (plus the coves).Those photos are worthy of the National Geographic, what a quality quality.

Owash, today I remembered you.This morning I have gone for a walk with the dogs, as every day, and I have gone through our gorgeous ancient part.Well, they were rolling, I don't know if it's movie or series, about Isabel la Católica, and there she was, resting with her period suit, Michelle Jenner.I was almost about to approach her to greet her, but she only knows my husband, not me, and I was with people, so I did not approach:-//

Velia, you remind me of that wonderful poem of my admired Facundo Cabral: "You are not depressed, you are distracted ..." Well, you are not hysterical, you are overwhelmed, because you are a perfectionist doña and want to cover everything, help everyone, help everyone, help everyone,Do all the job, but you forget the most important thing: help you.Someday you will realize that you have to know how to stop, rest and think that nothing happens if you can't with everything.But well, everyone is as it is and, except for yourself, you are a person's charm.

To all others, health.

DiabetesForo
08/30/2011 7:49 a.m.

Hello good,

What beautiful photos!It has to be fascinating to know/be able to do dives.It has always called me a lot, but since the diabetics we have prohibited it ... I have never seriously proposed ... I will have to settle for the mountains ... how much I miss the Pyrenees (and that I only carriedhere a month: P)

Prado, the Triacastela stage very beautiful ... the first time I did that stage of the road I put me very bad in the Obreiro (the previous stage), I did not yet have the bomb and had to lower the lantus too much and reached more than500 and vomiting and sleeping for the corners (I do not imagine the acetone crossings that I would have ... I am very scared) that night I had a care hypoglycemia and the next day I arrived in Triacastela as I could ... and from triacastela to Sarria faiIn a taxi ... haha ​​how bad I felt but wearing a body, I needed a stage of rest and was going with a group of friends and we couldn't lose a day ... At two years I returned to the road and did the stage without cheating... ha ha

Owash, Germany's floor ... better not to comment ... I'm trying to erase my head's first impression: P we arrived and they hadn't emptied it yet, it was like a warehouse of rancid things that smelled fatal, the doors that were whiteThey were brown ... you threw some water and looked like the crap was draining ... the living room was painted a dark pink and the green roof, the pink room and the blue roof pool ... the kitchen cabinetsThey had humidity hair that there was ... Luckily David's parents accompanied us, one week cleaning, painting, pulling furniture, ... Ikea is miracles ... We have kept the floor, at least habitable and cozy.But after buying our neighborhood house 10km from Zaragoza ... getting into a floor less than 50m^2 ... we are crazy, but we will return in a few years ... Today I have thrown CV for Roche.Roche's headquarters dedicated to diabetes is 70 km where I live and were looking for an engineer, among other things, to design insulin pump interfaces ... the small problem is that nothing is said in German ... but well, to face the life that is not: D

tica's profile photo
tica
08/30/2011 9:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.