{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Anabeg Do not worry about medications, the amount of sucrose is very small, what really uploads glucose is infection ..... Take care and improve yourself and especially enjoy your friend's visit: D .... A kiss.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/30/2011 8:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, thank you very much, I have more calm: D: D: D
To have a good weekend and to rest
Kissesssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/30/2011 9:27 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
UF, I don't know if I remember what I have read.
Anabeg.Are you better?Take care and take strength for the tute that you will give your friend.He is the Pocho world, Dana yesterday went to ATN. Continued because she has plates in her throat and walks with antibiotics ...
Ethics, it will surely be a good experience.You tell us when you are installed.
Owash, we are preparing the sinite :)) :)), in fact he had ahead with us and we had a 1st honese desktop the 1 ...
Prado, who is made a heartless pendon ...:-/ :)) :)) Nothing, when you want to call me, Jamía, that if not there is no way to catch you.;)
And here preparing suitcases, which today is what it touches ... look that it costs me and that I like little, Agggg ....
And what diurnal heats we are going through, thanks to the night to cool a little, and these last 2 days we have not had to use the air to sleep, that all the bones hurt.
Well family, I'm going to continue .... A Besaz to all and have a good day.As Juan Luis has to take the computer for work reasons, I will connect someday to reads and tell you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/31/2011 7:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!!

If I survive this week, I will have three weeks on vacation ahead: Mrgreen:

Here the summer is also being very rare, with little heat, and even cold one day;But I am delighted: Mrgreen: I do not spend heats, and the electric bill will be bearable these months.

This year we have to pass the homemade holidays, we will move a couple of days, and we will return, that there is much to do taking advantage of the free time: order the storage room, assemble furniture, order papers, paint, etc ... etc .... etc .... etc ....

Tica, good luck for Germany.I am considering going to do the Americas ........ We will wait to see how this country evolves in the coming months ...

For the rest, I continue with my "honeymoon" of more than two years, without Lantus, without a novorapid at breakfast the days I go out to ride (and with breakfast post below 100, which allows me to lunch like achampion) with novorapid at meals for 10hc (total, including green, fruit, etc.) and with 6 (for 9HC) at dinner, to see if with that in the morning I am lower, but nothing, I still get up with 110-120.Even if I lie down 98 4 hours after dinner ......... I wake up high :?:

Greetings to all, take care of you, and enjoy summer

(I keep reading you in the shade even if I answer little)

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/01/2011 3:51 a.m.

I encourage Nacho that only 3 days left ... today I don't tell it and the last one either: Mrgreen :;)

DiabetesForo
08/01/2011 2:48 p.m.

Good morning ..... What a paradito we have the thread, as you can see that you are on vacation:-/

Nacho already looks little ehhhh ... even if you do not march anywhere you have time to rest and enjoy ... and honeymoon :)) :)) :)), how good it lasts so much, it's lucky......

Owash How about the return to curre ?????
Velia I imagine that enjoying the beach stop:-/ ....
Alea how are those studies go ??????

And the absent to see if they tell us something .....

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 6:08 a.m.

Very good, family.
Ainssssss, who entered very little lately, and is that I don't stop.We walk with the reforms that I told you, Jó, I did not know what we had a few meters to use, if I even put a park to Noe, with its artifice grass, its swing, its slide, an elastic bed, a blackboard ...Juer, what wasted space we had there.
Then we are also coming out, going to the cinema (I don't know that of movies that we will have already seen, the penguins of Jim Carrey, a pass), we leave Cenitas ...
Then, I continue with my piteras, this afternoon I go to surgery minor so that they take a pair of "suspicious" moles, in short, that I turned years old and started more claims yet.
An important thing that was going to tell you, I will also go through parents, I have requested for not the help to the dependency, here is a girl to which they have granted it, so I to ask, and also left on Saturday in theBOE Other aid for parents with children with serious or long -lasting diseases who have to leave their job or reduce their day to attend it, and among those diseases is diabetes melitus type 1. Well, for asking not to be.
Tica, you have stressed me in a moment, prepare the wedding in a week and change of total life, Jo, look that you are brave.
Prado, beautiful the photos, although how much fog, have warned and me mended the almost 40 ° that we have had here, although we have already worn a couple of less hot days.
Owash, return to routine and work, so you come in September to Cáceres?At that time we will have a review of the little one so see if we finally know each other, which I also want to meet Alea and take that coffee I owe with Velia.
Alea, I'm glad Celia is doing so well, the truth is that Wizard is a pass, you have to adjust it by gusts, but it is a pass.
Velia, you enjoy vacations a lot.
To the Pochitos Papis, I hope they improve soon.
And the truth is that I don't remember more, so kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 8:25 a.m.

Well, nothing, back to work:-/ ... how and as times are I have nothing to complain.
The workload has lowered something, if doctors are not able to cure anyone;) 8)
I think that the second half of August will be noticed because I have already heard several doctors who leave that fortnight ... and leave us with the residents: shock:

Let's see if we agree Marcita, which makes me excited to meet Noe and you, I am from Cáceres I will be from 7 to 11 ...
Yes, the dependence theoretically went to the heart of CRIOS with diabetes ... In practice the valuations and the applied scale have been unfortunate.
Of course, what I know first hand is Valencia, and here the dependency is the worst applied that exists ... :?: (((
That is nothing about the moles ... My father was taken 3 years ago and without problems.

Prado, are you already cows?

DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 2:16 p.m.

.....cattle?????What is that .....There are the times to complain .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 5:20 p.m.

Good morning route .........

Well, there was little to take the holidayRaised worse, congested, with the throat further than here, headache ........ ComeMount, and then I will get off the doctor.Or I recover in ten days, or the only getaway of this vacation to make a couple of dives seriously endangers: Twisted :: Twisted:

Anyway, at least the heat came (although the nights are still fresh, a detail that is appreciated: Mrgreen :)

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/04/2011 3:43 a.m.

Good morning,
Nacho, I hope you recover soon and you can take those vacations that you need so much, if my grandmother already said, summer colds are worse than winter.
Prado, then you spend all summer at the foot of the cannon?Daughter, you are still a hero for me, hahaha
Yes, Owash, here is not that I walk very much about the dependency, this girl was granted, but the rest of those I have asked no, and they are the same conditions, unless the father of this girl works inSocial security, I don't know if it has something to do.And more now, in crisis and with the change of regional government, in short, I for asking not ...:-/
The lunar, very discomfort and painful, and without anesthesia, such as childbirth, Ainssss, if we are very donkey here.Now to wait for you to hear well.
Owash, now in summer people are more entertaining and we get less bad, :)) :)) :)), I hope you are still quiet at work, how are your parents?Let's see if it is true, and this time we agree.
Greetings and have a good weekend.

DiabetesForo
08/05/2011 5:27 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here we continue to enjoy our vacations (for now the diabetes is not crushing me much, and that is very appreciated) ... Until now the time has been magnificent, today it is the first day that Pocho came out, cloudy, so we decided notDownload to the beach for the moment, we rest a little that this is exhausting.
By the way what most precious house we have this year.
Well, I send you memories of Juanlu, who claims to have coffee ... kisses full of sun and sea

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/05/2011 8:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Here we continue on vacation, I have a week, tomorrow we are going to Salou, to the beach, that here is no summer, this week with my great friend, he did good and a lot of tourism, we were seeing peoples of the coast and pintxos for theOld part, it has had a great time, it has already come twice, the third stays to live here, hahahahaha, has only put a paste to all this, which is charisimooooo
Velia, how well on the beach, to enjoy the holiday
Nacho, more than 2 years and honeymoon?I am on a honeymoon, but I get Lantus, fast in very few amounts, although at breakfast there are days that I do not wear, to recover from the cold and enjoy the holidays
Prado, I encourage, there is less for September and take a few days free, which will be very good for you
Marcita, did the moles take away without anesthesia?Ayyy what damage, because they are donkeys, yes
Owash, how did I go back to work?Keep hot?
Well, nothing, see you around, enjoy the summer and you don't have a lot of heat
Kisssssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/07/2011 5:37 a.m.

To good ...

Marcita, without anesthesia?:-/ Jo, or that you were from the Center of Bilbao;) :))
A little gross, yes ..
My father well, since the oxygen was taken from him, it seems that he goes better, although with some achaque by the kidney.

Anabeg, who envies to go from Pintxos ... I see Channel Kitchen when, a report of reports on the pinxes throughout Spain, and the best from far from the north ... in size and in view: Mrgreen: :)
This weekend has been the hottest of the whole summer ... on Saturday "Putá" (west wind), until 11-12 at night the temperature did not fall from 30 degrees, at noon was close to 38-39.
On Sunday you could go down the street ...

The Marquises Juanu and Velia in their summer residence :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
08/08/2011 1:51 p.m.

Very good.

Owash, I'm glad your father is better.I walk (literally) my mother to parquer the apathy and go out with friends.She is angry with me, because I have signed it to an association that organizes activities and excursions.Luckily, with the memory he has, he forgets the anger at all times.

And I am overwhelmed, so I have decided to go to Asturias for a few days.Well, because of the heat and because I miss Vicente and Celia.I will take the opportunity to call Regina and take some sidrines.It will be just a week, that I do not want to lose pace with the oppositions.I will surely leave Sunday 14, until the next Sunday.

Celia is still great.Blessed Fidel Enciso.

Health to present and absent.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2011 10:36 a.m.

Good day ..... The heat also returned .....: Mrgreen:

Alea Enjoy this week in Asturias and Sidrinas ..... what rich !!!!!!!!! .... By the way, I did not try a cider that they do here in the province of León, rica, rich .....: D .... nothing to envy the Asturian;)

Owash I also see Channel Kitchen hahaha .... I love it ....: Mrgreen:
Marcita how are those moles? ...
Nacho already on vacation ???????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/10/2011 3:41 a.m.

Hello people!
This time I did not happen to me, and tomorrow I go on vacation.Beach, hehehe, and then the next will be spent in the town, who wants the day to spend today ... Diabetes is giving me truce, I've been stable for a long time, in 15 days I have only climbed 180 once andbecause I did the calculation of hydrates badly ...

Anabeg, I saw that you wrote to me on Facebook, but you were no longer when I went back ... how are you?How are you spending those vacations?
Alea, surely your mother happens soon anger and in the end it is encouraged with the association, as soon as people know ... Stop it well in Asturias!
Prado, a lot of encouragement, it has been hard for me
Velia, that you have a good time tb, and that makes you better to enjoy the beach!
Nacho, that you recover and you can do those immersions!
Owash, you are left with you less for vacations, and better have little work?he he
Tica, are you already in Germany?

Kisses and hugs for all!Enjoy what is left of summer !!

DiabetesForo
08/11/2011 6:30 a.m.

man, neihs how long;)
I am glad you give me envy with your glycos and great controls: Mrgreen :;)
To enjoy your sobri in Portugal

The little work was a mirage ... these doctors:-/
Yesterday a barbarity of work and today somewhat less but 2 complicated emergencies: shock:
Anyway, so that then I say that I do not exercise: x: Evil:

DiabetesForo
08/11/2011 1:58 p.m.

Good morning ...... finally Friday and Finde laaaaaaaaaaargo ........: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

NEIHS What a good plan !!!!!!!!!!Enjoy it very much, especially your nephew that time flying and become older very soon ... hehehe ...... Mrgreen:

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
08/12/2011 3:43 a.m.

Very good

Who has said heat?Yesterday, Las Vegas del Guadiana arrived at 44th and at 12 at night we were still in 34th, so you don't complain to send you a little ... :)) :)) :))
Neish, Estoril, how beautiful, I loved when I was, a beautiful city, surely you enjoy a lot.
Alea, you do well to give you a escape to your land, "refresh" a little and make a "kit-kat" with the studies.Good trip, ah!And I'm glad Celia is so great.
In the end we have left the holidays, of the 10 days we have, half will go to a lodge in Monfragüe, all nature and bugs and the rest to my people, with the family, so surely sure, we are short.And when I come, I have to bring the batteries well loaded, that this course is already launched by the diabetes protocol in the schools and it will have several "conversations", to top it off (I hope that for the better) the management team has changed and how it entersIn Primary, also of teachers, so more than one peleíta will have to throw, Ainssss ...:-/
The moles well, the "craters" that left me are already filled, although occasionally, they still bother me.Here we are worse than those of Bilbao, Owash, :)) :)) :))

Well, a hot kiss and good bridge to all, careful with the road you leave, we will stay painting the room, if someone points ... :(

DiabetesForo
08/12/2011 7:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.