{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well, do not believe, Anabeg, we are having a summer fresh ... except 4-5 days at the beginning of July the rest of the days have been very good, the humidity without shooting and at night going down from 20º, which allows to sleep decently.

I'm going to argue with more officials today: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 3:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning people.

Here we continue with fresh, almost cold, although it has been improving for a couple of days.

I have no problem with these temperatures (I like heat, but not when it overwhelms: Mrgreen :)

Now I have been further pulling for changes in the exhibitions for a few days, so I don't stop in the office or a moment ... but I read you from time to time.

You want the holidays to arrive and disconnect from the world.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/26/2011 3:27 a.m.

Good day ...... how little the good lasts ...: ((.... the comfort is that instead of Monday is Tuesday :)) :)) :)), the great weekend, a lot of rest andYesterday Oviedo taking advantage of the fact that there was no party, Leroy, Ikea and Forum .....

Anabeg what envy ..... Enjoy the holidays !!!!
Velia is already on vacation ??????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 3:40 a.m.

Good morning route!
What early you were Nacho and Prado!
Here it seems that this morning it was not so cold, like this, it looks like it will then warm up ...
Well yes, the good lasts little, but as we say in my work, today is moles ... hehe

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 3:49 a.m.

Well, I have already solved my differences with the bank: Evil: I have not needed to make me silly (which I was already willing to mount it).
And it is that paying me a certificate of a balance, they first asked me for 80 euros: shock: and after 12 they did not go down ... in the end, after "reasoning" for a while, they have done it for free ...which will not free them from getting the little money there is: Twisted:

What a summer ... if we even have fresh at night I don't want to imagine for other parts ...

Ale Nacho that is left less for cows ...

Prado, what is the forum?Filatélico Forum?:either ;)

Neihs, that the frying goes well;)

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 7:32 a.m.

... hahaha Owash, Forum Sport, a sports store ....: Mrgreen:
Banks as always thieves: Twisted: -----

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 7:36 a.m.

I think we have no here ...:-/ if the decatlon

Look that a long time ago, when I was young, the bureaucratic procedures did not bothered me, on the contrary, I had fun going to the official sites ... but for a while this part I am finding myself with procedures sooaaaan absurd and useless that I am losing my stirrups.
Tomorrow I am going to carry out the process of the Inheritance Tax, after 2 days fighting with the computer program I have achieved half to take it ... the fee to pay is zero, but I was wondering if I am going to have to go to the bank:-/ "APay ", surely this is so nonsense that they force me to go to the bank so that they are sealed something that I don't have to pay anything 8)
In the end.

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 2:33 p.m.

Very good.

Here I continue, studying, although it becomes hard with this heat.Until now the time was soft, but today already a beautiful.

Celia is still great.I'm about to make a monument to Fidel Enciso: P

Owash, I am not surprised at all what you tell.I remember once those of the Treasury, many years ago, they made a parallel to my father.My father lives in a 20 kms villa.of Cáceres.Well, hacienda found that my father had disappointed no less than 5 pesetas !!!That is, to claim them they sent a porter on a motorcycle, with the letter certified with acknowledgment of receipt.Such a letter had to cost about 25 pesetas.The mailman's trip about 150 pts.Total, to claim 5 pesetas, 175 were spent.
Thus they work.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 4:20 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Well, here the silence began again, Jolín with the time so good that he was doing us ... Luckily in a few days we are going to the beach.
And here with a lot of mess, between studies, natis, weekends and vacation preparations is a non-stop, and I say that how I organized me when I worked:-/
Alea, I'm glad Celia is good ... And you with studies and this heat, how I understand you, often Rollazo.
Neihs, you had a bridge for what I read, it seems that not but getting rid of a Monday is not anything.
Prado, to see if I can call you this afternoon.
Owash, I see that you are entertaining, Uff if Juan Luis will tell you his adventures or rather misadventures with the banks and company ... in one of these threatened to return with an ax, yes, I know that in these times they sayThis can be a bestiality, but knowing Juan Luis, how his body would have to be to end that message: d.Have you already reserved a hotel?
Nacho, when do you take vacations?
Anabeg already recovered?
On the weekend we have fable, the case is that we were the first to get to the rural house and I swear that I just turn around, as soon as several dogs arrive, they welcome us, with the panic that they already give meIt seemed to me that everything was ugly, nothing to do with reality, what makes fear ... and Angela and the cousins ​​are not enjoying the bathrooms in the throats, the pigs, the chickens, the horses, the peoples.... Anyway, to repeat.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/27/2011 5:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I still have tomorrow to finish the paperwork: Shock: in total 5 days and 15 neurons less:-/, implio unable to understand so much stupidity.
I didn't have to go to the bank, fortunately.
In fact, all the roll and 2 days lost with the computer program of the Inheritance Tax so that they would not even compose the documentation or inspect what I had put ... they simply trust what I put and point.They have given me the certificate and voila.
: o: o
Anyway, we will try to forget it because I get sick.

Velia, to me the bugs the farther the better;) I do not like dogs or cats or any ... I went to the oceanographic and bored myself like an oyster.
I have not reserved anything yet, I have been seeing the train schedules ...

Alea, Velia
Do you know if the Cáceres train passes through Atocha?
I think so, for what it puts on the web ... I would have to go to Chamartín from Atocha and it is another nearby train: shock:

Alea, do you want books and/or test that I have of the opposition?
I take them when I go in September.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 1:36 p.m.

Dani, is here an aunt of mine who has just arrived from Madrid by train.She takes it in Atocha, although she says that she can take in Chamartín first and that goes through Atocha, so you have no problem.

The books already bought them, although the tests may be different and it may be interesting to do any more.

When you come?

I'm glad you've already finished the roll of paperwork.

I die of heat.In days like this, I want to dump Asturias, but I know that if I do not study, so I stay.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 6:52 p.m.

Thanks for the information, Alea.
In principle I arrive on September 7 and I go on 11.
I will take a look at what I have of papers/books and I take it, it is no longer useful to me.

Go reserving the days we have a lot to talk about, and I know that you like to give the honest :))

It is not too hot here but it has been a long time ago, the fresh air has stopped and on the street gives agony to go.

DiabetesForo
07/28/2011 11:50 a.m.

Good day ....... The heat came back, I do not know whether to rejoice with how little I likehalf :)) :))

Velia I saw your call last night but it was a bit late and I did not dare to call you: Oops :: oops:, march this weekend ??????We talked around ......

I have a mess .....: Twisted: .... then come back ...

DiabetesForo
07/29/2011 3:56 a.m.

Last vacation day :( and today I finished the paperwork ....
In the end.
I have had 500 bills in my hands: shock: little yes ...
I think I will not see them again :))

DiabetesForo
07/29/2011 12:42 p.m.

Hello!!

I see that you are all with holiday theme ... Good!Here it seems that it is doing a little more heat, but a very calm summer.We continue with the issue of transfer to Germany, I am crowded ... Yesterday I consider staying in Spain and I will see David once a month, but I suppose that if I leave him only kill me ... yesterday he found floor, but I didn't haveVery clear whether to take it or not because I did not know whether I would run when I saw the entrance and corridor, which then the rooms are fine, but the entrance is terrifying.The building is from 1900 and believes that the entrance has never reformed it.But well, it is very cheap (to be Germany) is very well located and next to work.They have no furniture, or washing machine ... I don't know what to take me from here.It is that as we have to buy everything there we will be for a peak (even if it is from IKEA).On Friday I go there, we are accompanied by David's parents to take everything we can.Let's see how experience ...

Well I will tell you if it is so afraid or not a corner (it's what I still don't understand how a hall can be so horrible ... And that David seems good to him ...)
A hug to all

tica's profile photo
tica
07/30/2011 4:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
What talllll?I have been 3 days in bed, a bad start to my holiday100%, we will see how I continue these days, today a friend from Madrid comes to my house, it will be a week, and I have to be well that they wait for a lot of tute, hehehehe
Owash, do you run out of vacations?Wow, nothing, I encourage the return, and less bad that you ended the paperwork, how is the daddy?
Velia, Alea, how are those studies go?What a merit with the heats, but the one who wants something costs him, Velia were you already going to the beach?To have a good time and disconnect a little, to by the way they are perranganos?: Shock :: Shock:
Prado, better a little heat than not the cold he has done, here this week until Wednes
Tica, oh, my mother, it will not be so much, to take photos and teach you, when you say terror, nor that it was Frankistein's house, :)) :)) is a joke eh, you will tell us how the house is, let's goYou have nothing left to go, my mother, surely the experience is great, you will see it, and since everything is going well, Ikea is very cheap, you will find baratitos furniture
Nacho, a lot of work?When vacations?
Neihs, how are you?
Well, I'm going to mess, I want to leave everything organized, my friend comes to night, I still have things to organize
That you pass a good weekend
Muxusssssssssssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/30/2011 5:09 a.m.

Tica, surely David paints it very badly so that you don't scare yourself;)
The hall of my house is 26 meters long ... worse than that I don't think you find it 8)
That you do very well.

Anabeg, my father well, with his flashing ailments but pulling, which is not little.
On Monday I start to work again :( but well, nothing happens that at the moment my work I like.
To recover that the holidays are to enjoy them, not to be Malita ...

Today raining here ... and then they say it has been a normal July:-/ and a milk

DiabetesForo
07/30/2011 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

Today a fresh brisita runs, so the heat does not overwhelm so much.

Tica, come, that changes are always positive and learn a lot.If the entrance is horrible, almost better, thus discourages intruders.And what matters is doors inside.Also, to return there is always time.It will be an experience, you will see it.

Owash 26 meters?Do you live in the hospital?: Shock: :)) :)) :)) My mother.

Anabeg, that you best improve the time in the north, which Celia tells me that this year little beach are enjoying.

Anyway, I will relax with a cold beer and the classification of Formula 1, which Alonso has to give us more joy.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/30/2011 8:16 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, oh, that I do not usually wear bad, from diabetes it is the first time, and of course no idea of ​​medications that rise glycemia, it has been a slight and clear throat pain I did not go to the doctor, I took a frenadol and the shit, the spidifen rises glycemia?
When I take the holidays, then I don't mind going to work, I love my work, I will be of the few :)) :)) :)) And sometimes I am better in the work and disconnect as a girl and husband hehehee
Well, I'm leaving everything in order, today here it came out cloudy, but at least it doesn't rain, Owash I don't want rain that we had enough, I didn't have to blow, hahahaha
Greetingssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/30/2011 8:22 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
This summer I went to the beach, and two cloudy medo, but it is that it gives courage to have so much beach, and it seems that they are as an ornament, hahahaha
I am glad that Celia has improved her glycemia and you are happy with the endocrine, by Finn !!!
Ayy I want a fresh beer tb, hahahaha
Owash, 26 meters the hall?Mia mother, to get lost

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/30/2011 8:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.