{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

I tell you the novelties:

Last night, barbecue at Montse and Juanlu's house, great, as always.Nati in his sauce, celebrating his weekly birthday, laughing and asking for things.The queen of the house.Dana and Ángela Guapísimas and lovely.And we very comfortable.Good vibes, great dinner and best company: D

And today we finally went to the endo (poor Juanlu, Harton to wait).The endo very well.Celia liked it and I think they will have good communication: P readjusted guidelines;He taught him to drive with the Bolus Wizard and gave him two contour glucometers.The bad thing is that they had no strips, except those that came with the glucometers, but surely on Monday or Tuesday they will receive them.I will go looking for them and I will send them to Celia, because she and her friend leave tomorrow on the bus.Vicente already left this morning :(

And hemo at 7.6, which is a joy after not going down from 8 so long.Nor is it to throw rockets, especially because instability has been very large, but I think it will improve with the new endo.He has an appointment again for September, because we had many things in the inkwell, even though we were in the consultation.

And nothing more.Tomorrow, when Celia has left, I will start studying firmly.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/15/2011 11:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon ... already on vacation: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
15 days to fix things and do the vague: Oops: (more if possible).

Alea, tell me what do you need ????What can I help you?
Link ... role/13.htm >
Mani, what jeta many doctors have ... It is not many who derive patients to private: Evil: and that does not criticize it among them
I hope your mom is better.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2011 2:18 p.m.

Very good, family.
I read you to trumpets so I'm not very put to the parrot yet.
But hallucino in colors, between the paracetamol, the mother of Mani ... is a shame, all life fighting, Ainssssss.
Owash, who envies, on vacation and we making reformites at home, but this time we alone, we have taken advantage of a folding that had the house to do a little warehouse and a game room for the little one.
Alea, for what I have overflowed with Celia, they see her in Caceres now?
What envy the students, my books have dust and cobwebs of the time that makes them not use ... :(
Noe thing was in the end was an inflammation in the intestine, with the consequent Russian or rather, underground mountains, of the glycemia.Ultimately when we are not imprisoned they are looking for us, we always have something.
Well, nothing, happy vacation and a kiss for the rest.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2011 3:42 p.m.

Mani, that I got your mother's.What can I tell you?Things work according to people who touch us on the other side, and there is everything.We also have been waiting for the results of the CT that they made to my mother since November.And we continue, she with the head worse and worse and, by the time they want to put treatment it will be late.

Owash, thank you very much for the web.It will be very useful, sure.

Marcita, yes, now takes her in Cáceres.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/15/2011 4:14 p.m.

Very good.

Celia A Llanes has already gone.We are very happy, because the readjustment is working very well.The tandem contour link - Bolus Wizard is giving good results, at least for the moment, and Celia is motivated, so to see if it lasts.

I will keep telling you.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/16/2011 8:21 p.m.

Have you already started studying Alea?
At least the opposition is entertaining, except for the legal part ... that always put many questions from that part to eliminate people.
I hope your mother goes better ... although few solutions are in the head issues :?

Here with 33 grades of Na, waiting to iron myself: Evil: and do dinner ... a laziness ... I spent the afternoon watching the Tour of France and an sub23 athletics championship.
I don't want to read ... as they told me in a note when I was studying BUP: "it is urgent to correct his neglect and abulia" : oops:
Years later the very long 8)

A kiss Noe that surely enjoys summer.

I have already seen photos of the road: shock: jopé, how much fog right?

DiabetesForo
07/17/2011 2:50 p.m.

A lot, a lotWe have decided that we have to return because they have told us that it is beautiful ..... only the Meigas were missing :)) :)) :)) :)), on those paths and so much fog hahaha ..... in short,that everything has its charm ....: Mrgreen:

Alea great hemo from Celia ehhh .....: D ... congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!And see if your mother improves .... :)

Here is cold now ufffff .... What a weird month, after spending so much heat in May and June now cold ... there is no one who understands it ...:-/:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/17/2011 6:43 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
What a good time he is doing, I was especially shit this summer, because with that of age I am more hot than usual, but no, time is being wearing, cool at night and morning and very pleasant temperatures in theday, come on, for Extremadura or believe it.
Here we are stopped, trying to look for holes to study and not lose pace, but between Nati and Angela (Dana is in Benidor) it is a slightly difficult task ...
The weekend we go with my cousins ​​to a rural house in La Vera, in the town of our maternal grandmother, the truth is that it looks great, in addition they are the people of the town and we will remember the magnificent nights of verbena, when we startedTo fool with the children, when my cousins ​​from Madrid came, so modern, with those models that were the envy of all .... in short ... I will tell how.
Alea, although you already know it, I am glad that it was so good about Fidel ... Fidel Enciso, magnificent endo.
Prado, I've seen the photos, jolin, what time, huh? ... I'm waiting for those photos of the patio.
Owash, more rested?
Marcita, a kiss.
Anabeg, and where do you get, what days ago I don't read you?
Neihs, Tica, Nacho, Anaa, Mani, Mommy .... To all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2011 6:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
I have been linked these days, I am non -stop, and that it is doing a disgusting summer, it seems autumn, cold, rain, we do not remember such a bad summer, thankfully that at the beginning of August we are going to Salou, at least we will step on the beach :)) :))
Owash, how was the papi?I hope you improve with the change of medication, to enjoy your days on vacation
Alea, good luck with the oppositions, to study hard, I'm glad that with the new celia goes better, I hope your mom is better
Prado, I already saw the photos of the road, what a fog, but the landscapes with a lot of charm, care that the next one does not get a meiga on the way: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Velia, how are you?The heat gave you a truce, less bad, to have a great time in the town, you will surely have a great time
Tica, which I didn't tell you anything, congratulations on the hemo, I have review with the endo every 6 months, I have a very good control and it is not necessary to go more times, with the educator I have sponsored to go, every 6 months TB, ifI have any questions he tells me to call her, but so far I did not need, I have you, hehehe
Anaa, to enjoy the holidays
Mani, I encourage your mommy with the chemo, the SS a whore that these things happen, it is incomprehensible
Marcita, of reforms, then everything remains, I see that they already saw that I had noe, I hope it is already better
Here without news, this week I am nights, then I take 3 weeks of party, and eager, to see if the weather improves a little, which in mid -August are the feast of the big week in Donosti, and it isA shame that makes you bad
Neihs, where are you, how about everything?
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/19/2011 11:29 a.m.

Good morning.......

Yes Velia, I do not forget the photos, we are finishing so I started I send them ...: d.
Have fun over the weekend, here on Monday is a party: Mrgreen: So three days in a row to rest, I just hope you will do good weather.

Owash how about vacations ????? .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 3:27 a.m.

Today pissed off ... that I have already put it in the Faisbuk ... I am still paperwork with my mother's guardianship and that justice is not slow and boring is that it is from the 1st century.
15 minutes it has taken the administrative to make the act as I have complied ... 7 computer lines ... not because of it, but of the system that did not suck and it was not an exceptional day, it is normal.
And on top of that are absurd roles the majority that I have to present: Twisted: ... and on top of that I have to prove that I have not spent my mother's euros.
One volunteers to be legal responsible for a person and has to demonstrate that he is not a criminal ...... others that recognize his crimes, neither jail nor process nor anything.
That's how we are doing.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 8:24 a.m.

Well, surprise, Camps flee ... I say, resign.
I'm not glad, Rita is going to be much worse.
I have gone down to buy something to have to celebrate it ... finally someone resigns in this country, even if it is convenience.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 1:33 p.m.

: D: D: D.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 4:48 p.m.

calm, storm, calm, storm ...... today cloudy sky.
Meteorology copy to political life.

Curiosities of life, after the appointment of A.Fabra as Valencian regional president, as it is logical, he has to leave the Mayor's Office of Castellón ...
And who is the successor?
They do not change things will be Alfonso Bataller, former Undersecretary of the Department of Health and the main responsible for diabetes for the last 8 years in the Valencian Community.
: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
I think Castellón deserves something better, no doubt.

My father keeps complaining, I don't know if vice or what ... yesterday I hit him a good tunda to walk and replied well, Justeillo came home but they are the perfect oxygen saturation: shock:
What things.

Anabeg I prefer the time like this, half raining, fresh, ... that the heat kills me. In addition to bad weather they come less tourists and it is better: Twisted: even at the expense of tourism.

DiabetesForo
07/21/2011 3:03 p.m.

Owash, you have reminded me of my wise grandmother that, when time was scrambled, he said: "There is the government above as the one below"

The administration regarding your mother, of traca, but why don't it surprise me?

I'm still studying.A roll of the legal part, very heavy.I like the warden.Entertaining and quite logical.

And Celia is still happy with the contour link and the Bolus Wizard.It is almost all day in Normaglucemia, although the stuffing strips are still not arriving and at this step they will end up in a couple of days.

And I also prefer the cool, although I cannot complain, because summer in Cáceres is being less hard than usual, so there is no complaint.

I don't have much time, so health.

DiabetesForo
07/21/2011 4:39 p.m.

Good to all !!
I have been without entering the forum for a few days, I have walked something more entertaining than usual at work, it is rare, because I do not usually have much to do ... and to vary the general situation a bit, we have an ERE in the company... Anyway, I am not very worried, because this of living in the daddies and not having a mortgage, what it has is that it gives security, although I do not know that it is sadder ... even though I do not think it touches me, while beingIn the Ministry, while the client pays, there they leave us, hopefully the Board does not reduce budgets this year ...

With the heat that usually does in Extremadura, this year I am giving you a good respite ... And that said that this year it was going to be a very long summer and very hot, even if I already doubt if they say it every year... because it is always the worst summer/winter/drought/rains in 40 years ...
The Camps, because the usual, from Guatemala to Guatepeor ... but I am not one of those who think that better known than good to know, like this better than they resign, although they should have thrown it before ...
Courage for man, I hope your mother's chemo goes well and recovers soon, and social security, shame ... Anyway ...
Courage also for scholars, Velia and Alea !!
To those who are on vacation, enjoy them !!
That envies, I have almost a month left, and this year it seems that there will be no beach ... on top with the weekend that is doing in the north, anyone risks to make 400km in total (round trip) to goTo Santander to spend the beach day ...
Owash, with the administration's procedures, the only thing that can be said is patience, Telita has how this country works ...
Anabeg, ethics, and for everyone else a very strong kiss !!

DiabetesForo
07/22/2011 3:59 a.m.

Oh what stressss !!!I have been without appearing for more than a week ... and that week.On Friday my boyfriend announced that we went to Germany to live within 9 days (we thought we were going to go in October) and that we will return 6 days before the wedding.I almost killed him ... We had nothing looked (well remiranted) of the wedding, today I have arbitration with the company for the issue of dismissal and I have not yet been able to request unemployment and to transfer it to Germany you have to make enough roles.And if I stayed in Zaragoza and I went later, I had to go by car and get 1600km alone I didn't feel like much.So on Saturday we went to fix the boyfriend's suit because he has lost 10kg (a little beast when he puts himself at regime) on Monday we dedicated ourselves to looking for a prie, on Wednesday to speak with photographer and restaurant yesterday flowers and dress test, (today) within an hour the issue of arbitration and tomorrow to talk to the other priest in charge of the church ... Yujuu we have left everything closed in a week!!!But there has been no way to solve my unemployment problem :( (Wednesday we learned that the company, "involuntarily" has made us fired inadmissible and have paid us 20 days ... you have to solve it before asking for unemployment and it takes15 days) but well, after much crying to his bosses (and seeing my pissed off: P), David will come in two weeks and we will go to Germany together ... he will have to choose the floor alone (what fear:P) I will take advantage of these two weeks to review everything I have learned from German in the intensive month and thus be able to ask for bread!

To enjoy the fresh summer ... and to see if it will be true that it will start 30 years of very cold ... as in "action" the katla ... we are going to ... it is curious to see the models thatThey relate solar activity to seismic activity ...

Good weekend for everyone !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2011 4:25 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good day....

Jolín Tica what stress just to read you :)) :)) :)), the fact is that you already have everything prepared ....... new life, new projects, what illusion, right ???? .....

Alea you know when you examine ????? ....!!!!!!!
I am glad that Celia is so motivated, the truth is that I am now happy with the contour, I started using it very reluctant but the hem has coincided with the average of the three months so I already trust a little more and it is very comfortableFor the Wizard Bolus that the glucose fact passes directly .....

Here is still the cold, especially at night Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...... And on Monday, I need to sleep: Mrgreen: So I hope the bridge is calm ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/22/2011 5:33 a.m.

If I don't know how people still get married: Mrgreen: with the trajín he carries;)

Tica, I think you got it well, right?At least at first you can defend yourself with English ...
How tired I am after reading you 8)
Well, I hope everything goes well ... and I hope the company pays what touches you.

Great your grandmother, Alea.

DiabetesForo
07/22/2011 7:01 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Greetings from the curro, ayyy that more disgusting day, I want to sun, the southern blow, that the sun does not arrive here, hahahaha
Tica, I already stressed just reading you, now to start a new life, that everything goes well in Germany, you will tell us
Alea, Velia, how are the studies go?
Neihs, how is summer?I see that with more work than normal, when do you take vacations?
Prado, to take advantage of the time to sleep, here with this time is what you feel like, get in bed and not leave, hahaha
Owash, we make an exchange of houses for a few days: D: D I am going to Valencia and you go up to the north, many years ago that I do not go to Valencia, and I want heat, that for cold I already have the rest of the year
Tomorrow I take 21 days of party, and to vague, the Saturday comes a friend from Madrid to home, and to do tourism, to see if time allows it, then to Salou to the beach and to take the sun a little, here we are all hereMustios, we look like frogs, hahahaha
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/24/2011 4:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.