{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Alea, many animals, we already know how this country works and so, many encouragement with the oppositions
Velia, what a surprise for Angela, say that Monfrague is beautiful, I imagine that you will have enjoyed the route very much
I have not been able to pass me here, the Wednesday when I arrived from the curro and in the garage when leaving the car, I had the bad luck of catching my big toe from my right hand with the door of the car, and Uffff often pain, I threw two daysWith an Aupa pain and on Friday I went to the emergency room, I have a fissure and tomorrow to put a dedil, the weekend has sent me the pain, and I am already better but I have passed them, the good thing that I cannot do anything orMeals, neither cleaning nor na, and this manu taking care of everything, although the weekend we have went out to eat and dinner outside, tomorrow will have to take care of meals, it will come very well to learn, hahahahaha
Until tomorrowaaaaaaa
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/10/2011 5:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nacho congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!I just saw what your birthday is and also releases decade: D .... have a good day ..... a kiss.

Anabeg how is that finger ?????

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2011 3:30 a.m.

Congratulations Nacho!

I have returned from the endocrine review ... what fear always gives me !!But very well 6.5% and everything else perfect.He told me that I can get pregnant whenever I want (now the job is only missing ...) and that in more than 20 years there were no complications that are expected to continue like this a long time ... I hope!

Anabeg, have you caught the finger down?but I remember more you worked on vision issues in the DGT, now that I am no longer working ... I think I was developing something for the Basque Country of the DGT ... you still know a partner (ex-companion) of the work

tica's profile photo
tica
07/11/2011 8:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Natxo ....

Ethics, very good glyd ...

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
07/11/2011 2:40 p.m.

Congratulations Nacho !!With a little delay ...

Have a good day all!

DiabetesForo
07/12/2011 3:47 a.m.

Thank you all ... yes, I start the 30 and ten that Joaquincito would say: Mrgreen:

The curro takes me crane

Here is also the time a little crazy, we spend from 38 to 15º and with deer ....

But it is appreciated, I, above all, because the aquarium cooler spends less: Mrgreen: if not, to the rhythm that electricity carries, I will have to disassemble it.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/13/2011 11:47 a.m.

Hello...

Nacho congratulations late, my husband also begins the same decade as you next Tuesday, so another 71 cancer ...

I enter to say goodbye for a season, we are going on vacation a week and even I will read you from time to time in the mobile it is not the same, so you have a good summer and that the Glycemias accompany us all.

Velia in the end the visit to Cáceres we have left it for autumn, now it's too hot, I'll let you know.Good luck with the studies and let yourself be free to enjoy that it is fundamental, the year I opposedI stayed on the interim list, but I have not lacked work, this course we'll see what happens ...

Tica congratulations on the hemo, marks a lot of encouragement and that you get better and anabeg that also improves your finger.

To all kisses and hugs

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
07/13/2011 1:12 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Nacho congratulations late
Anaa, have a great time on vacation and enjoy
My finger much better, yesterday I could not happen, I am curing the afternoons and we had a complicated afternoon, today and tranquility
To another little while
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/13/2011 1:49 p.m.

Good and abúlicas afternoons
I am from a reluctance, which even for a vague supreme category like me is too much :))

Yesterday, 7 hours in urgencies with my father: Shock: And I am a co -worker: Oops: but I am still there.
Well, the fact is that almost complete review, and as a light result worsening of renal function ... So less potassium, a pair of pills less per day and a lot of water.Otherwise well.

The hospital's soil is the leg transplant that cavadas made ... all who worked in that transplant are keeping due anonymity in a brutal way.

Anabeg, who improves the finger ... what a bad leg, well, bad finger;)

Anaa that the holidays are going well

Tica, congratulations, a 6.5 is very good and without complications

DiabetesForo
07/13/2011 2:53 p.m.

hahahaha Owash, I wantooooooo ......Pergola, paint ... etc) Well, that I want to bore myself a bit .... :)) :)) :))
I'm glad your father is fine .....

Tica congratulations on the hemo ... you are great !!!!!!!:))

Anaa Happy Holidays, enjoy a lot !!!!!!!!!
Velia, Alea, tell us something you are very quiet .....;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/13/2011 5:45 p.m.

good night!!!

Owash, I hope your father is something punctual and improves medication changes
Prado, the garden work is done in the early spring, to take advantage of the months well ... it tells you one that has four lantern for two years waiting to put a switch .. Of course, they are beautiful and allThey tell us that at night it has a very beautiful light ... (someday we will know: P)

The other day with the endocrine he left me a little worried about the issue of money ... he met for six months ... that now you have been well controlled by diabetes with twice a year left over ... Then I askedChange the bomb to Medtronic, and he told me that better not ... because you have to make a new request to the DGA and that we will not have the bad luck that I give up what I have and that they do not grant me the other (now practicallyThey only put new bombs to the pregnant women) and I asked him if there was any hope that they would soon cover the sensors and little more and laugh in my face ... that things are very bad !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/13/2011 6:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, they have also given me the following review for 6 months.

I don't know if it will be because they walk, or because my control is good.But they lengthen the reviews.

For the sensors .......... or ask, it is clear that at the moment we will have to settle for what there is.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/14/2011 3:18 a.m.

I have always gone to endo every 6 months, I suppose that because I have good control and I consider that I have enough twice a year: Mrgreen:, at least I do not want to go more times .......

Tica if we have been doing little things in the garden from spring :)) :)) :)) :)) And it never ends ....

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
07/14/2011 3:50 a.m.

Prado, it sounds to me that you look more frequently hemo?In the GP?

tica's profile photo
tica
07/14/2011 4:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

No, the header or knows me :)) :)) :)) ...... The nurse gives me the strips and recipes ...

The hemo looks at me the two times that I go to the endo, one with complete analytics and the other with capillary hem because I do not carry analytics ....

DiabetesForo
07/14/2011 4:45 a.m.

Hello good.

I can tell little, unless I am attacking.Tomorrow is the consultation with the new endo, and Celia's controls are disastrous, apart from the fact that he has fattened again.I don't know:?

Vicente leaves tomorrow and Celia and her friend, the day after tomorrow by bus.Tonight we will go to dinner at the house of Velia and Juanlu.

And then to lock myself to study, that I already have the books for the opposition:-/ Owash, you will already give me some counseling.By the way, how is your father?

Nacho, congratulations late.Let's see if the bad streak passes at work.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2011 11:57 a.m.

Hello family

I have not written but I follow you closely.As I always have very linked, this month for me it is already very bad and we have "added."
My mother has already started the chemo, they have already put a session of the 6 that you have scheduled, for the moment it is fine and with good mood or at least that is what transmits us, I imagine that the procession will go inside.We are quite outraged with our health system, it turns out that it began going to Social Security doctors but in view of the fact that they did not find what he had and was getting worse and that he also has Sanitas, the same social security doctors recommended usDiagnostic tests in Sanitas to shorten waiting deadlines.We did so, they found what he had and put the treatment but it turnsOur dear Social Security doctors do not want to prescribe them either, without appreciating that the health system is saving 2000 euros per chimio session, etc.So my mother who is a widow with a pension of 1000 euros you will tell me how she pays 600 euros every 21 days after being quoting all my life.He is outrageous and they upload their salaries, with cochazos and with photos every two by three opening memeces.And on top of that we have to endure a "doctor" to tell us that we are "playing two bands", as if paying Sanitas, we were not also paying social security, apart from the fact that we went to do things to Sanitas because they told us.Of course, if I were the mother of Espe or La Pajín with a phone call it was enough to solve it.So I plan to play all the doors and claim everything I can see if we get something.
Well, as I have been relieved now I tell you about my chocolates that are my joy.They are very good, I have signed them to the summer school in July just in the morning, another 600 euros the joke.There are municipal (100 euros including food) but of course nobody takes care of Nico, or controls or reviewing or anything, so another injustice because of course my child does not deserve it, "it is like others" nor is it disabled or anythingyou are welcome.How others ???The noses.Anyway, I am warm eh.
And another novelty, this morning we have put the Dexcom, they have left us to try it, they were looking for a child to try it and there we have gone.At the moment I liked that of Medtronic but of course it is another pot apart from the bomb to wear and that I don't like anything.But they have told us that the Animas Vibe Bomb will market it by the end of the year in Spain, so it will be something else, because it carries the integrated Dexcom.At the moment we have a spare sensor and we will see how our comparison comes out, I will tell you the experience.
And finally tell you something that I have learned today and I had never heard.Paracetamol is contraindicated when continuous meters is taken because oxida does not know what and gives higher glucose values.I will investigate it a little and put it in the corresponding thread.
Well I have something else to tell you but for today I have already put a good rollazo.Thanks guys for listening to me.

Congratulations on those we have fantastic that I have seen that you have, that the Pachuchitos recover, that you enjoy those who are on vacation and many spirits for the students.

Besooooos

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/14/2011 4:07 p.m.

Hello man,

What you have from paracetamol is true (and a whore).In my case, I have allergy to all non -steroidal anti -inflammatories (that is almost all) and when I have pain I can only take paracetamol.The week that touches the rule I can never take the sensor because the glycemia that marks make no sense (it can mark 300 and you are at 80 ...) the "good" is that the sensor does not spoil, when the effect is passedParacetamol continues to work the same and does not reduce the sensor's life days.Recently I was talking to the commercial of Aragon of Medtronic, and he told me that in his sensors does not affect the paracetamol ...

Good weekend for everyone!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/15/2011 4:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!
Let's see if I remember everything, that I can help me to follow.
Nacho, congratulations, even with so much delay.
Anaa, to enjoy, you tell us around where you went.
Anabeg, go with your finger.I guess at this point you will be much better.
Tica, congratulations on Hemo ... The truth is that the cuts are already beginning to be noticed, I already told you what happened to us with the treatment of Angela and the allergy, what anger!
Prado, how beautiful the house will be left ... how much I am glad, pretty !!!And you will give me ideas for the patio, you don't see what ugly is mine.
Marcita, how do you follow?, Come that you promised to enter more.
Mani, I'm glad your mother is animated ... what a haw, I will open the corresponding thread if one day I have time ... to the son of our friends, which is diabetic, I think he is already 8 or 9 years old, they have granted him by the dependency law an economic aid and a person to attend him (inThis case, his own mother who works on it, is her own caregiver) ... I don't know if it is only in the community of Extremadura, but for trying nothing more than the time of paperwork.
Owash, you already have 0 news to rest .. :)) :)) Another scare your father, thankfully at least it is fine.

On Wednesday we brought Nati, other mini vacation, in August Zarauz leaves with a brother ... well, a joy in the house.
And yesterday barbecue with Alea and Family .... By the way, says Alea what I say, I did not see Celia more fat and is also brunette and beautiful .... We had a great time, very pleasant temperature, a great company, a companyWell, what else can be asked ... now to wait for the visit to the doctor to be productive.
And to see if I focus on the studies, that between whistles and flutes, I carry some ones that I give up rather little.

Kisses and good day.
And little else,

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/15/2011 4:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... I finally have a break .....

Mani, how good that your mother is overcoming the treatment, that is the important thing and that it is soon fully recovered ... and what Uffff accounts ..... has no name, what unfair, with what we pay for social security,With what costs us and now they cut us in something as fundamental as our health .....: Twisted: a kiss and a lot of encouragement.

Velia will already send you some phototes when the pergola is finished: D, it is being very beautiful and we are already finishing it, now I am looking for what climbing I will put to cover it .... I like all hahaha ......

Alea tell us how about the endo .......

DiabetesForo
07/15/2011 5:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.