{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good ......... Jolín Anabeg what a roughness :)) :)) :)) ...... I am glad to go out to the street, cool, cool, the penalty is to have to lock upWork: Mrgreen:

Owash Why don't you like lifescan?He won the contour, which by the way, I called Bayer to ask about the contour USB and step to ask for one and told me with all their holy face that I had to buy it in the pharmacy for 50 euros: twisted:, it did not use to tell themthat I spend more than 250 strips a month, nor that the contour did not like it and I returned to Lifescan ..... in short ..... to see if I get it on the other hand but pay or pussy .....

Juan Luis :)) That documentary I saw it last December on the day of the Holy Innocents, it seems to me that in Odyssey and because I realized the day it was because if I did not believe everything ......: Mrgreen:

Alea how do you follow ??????I hope more animated .......

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2011 3:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, I comfort myself that I leave at 2:00 p.m., although I already started the Saturday, today it has not cost me so much to get up early
This afternoon we will go to the beach, it is very good
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/04/2011 5:10 a.m.

Hello, with this of the glucose meters I am made a mess.I use the Abbott Freestyle Lite from the beginning and he moved me, the value that gave me the day of the last April analytics and the real obtained in that analytics;The Abbott 138 marked me and the Real was 150, so I deduced that it marked me less than real value.Now I have done with the Lifscan One Touch Verio Pro and I have made some samples with both ... the result that gives me the VERIO PRO are greater than those of the Abbott, so I am thinking that the same is more preciseThe verio pro that the freestyle lite .... I don't know.
Then he confuses that reading the brochures of the strips of the Abbot and the Verio Pro manual, I see that they say that the abbot is obtained than the VERIO PRO ..... Total, that I am made a mess and one does notHe knows what to do.
What Lifscan model is what you have?

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
07/04/2011 9:44 a.m.

Holassss

ALEA, Cheer up !!!

Juanlu, see that I did not give you for a fan of science fiction ...

Prado, I have always used lifescan ... less a season that I used Roche (because they gave me an electronic agenda: Oops :) ... but lately I did not just trust much with the glycosiladas or the sensations of hip/hyper correspond afterwhat the meter marks.
In addition, I think I need a change and what better than start with the glucometer: D
On Thursday I go to the end, we will see what he says ... although the glycosilada I have lowered to 7.3, for me it is still strangely "high" because I thought it would be below 7, a 6.8 or a 6.7 ...

And yes, the contour must be one of the recent glucometers that is for sale ... I remind you that this glucometer analyzes total blood and does not capture like the rest of glucose, so they cannot be compared.

Anabeg, I leave at 15 and at that time it is impossible to do anything except to look for a place with air conditioning ....

Segeom, that difference you comment is very small with the Abbott's glucometer ... Look what we commented on another thread: Diabetes/Glucometers-ISO-15197-T7475.html .

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
07/04/2011 2:39 p.m.

Hello good.

Animated, what is said animated, because I am not, why are we going to fool ourselves.When you bet so strongly for a project, you have all the illusion and, in addition, people like and have clientele, but despite everything goes wrong for "external agents" because that, that you stay face of gilipollas, and hopefullyIt was only the face.

But finally, except in department with more than one and denounce more than one "irregularity", I do not have much left to do.Cry has never been something that has allowed me, so when I get the knot to collect the bits and see what I can put together with them.

Owash, you may do the competition.I think I will decide for the opposition to a warden.We'll see.At the moment we continue to collect boxes of everything we had bought for the cider house.

And it's hot, too hot.I don't feel like anything.But since I know myself, I know that in a short time I will be fighting again.It is what you have not to serve anything else.

Anyway, I don't want to depress you.At least now I have more time to read and I can see Formula 1 calm.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/04/2011 6:58 p.m.

Good day......

Well, I just returned from the endo: shock:, I have a capillary hem of 5.2 ... I had never had it so low except when it is laboratory, according to my endo they have not seen Niguna of Hemo rare since we use the contour.... and the average that I have in the glucometer of the last three months is quite consistent with this glyc ...
Owash never gave me the ultrasmart of Lifescan, I have always trusted a lot, although now that I use the contour I realize that the reactive strips of Lifescan leave much to be desired, those of the contour are better .....

A lot, a lot of encouragement !!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/05/2011 5:30 a.m.

Prado, could you tell me what problems give the ultrasmart strips?0.3 µl.and the VERIO PRO 0.4 µL.

The results that I got yesterday, more than anything to tell me your opinion, were:

.................... FREESTYLE LITE / VERIO PRO
Before breakfast: ............... 117/142
Before food: .................. 60 /74
Before Cena: ..................... 85 /90

And this morning:

Before breakfast ................. 123 /137
1 and ½ h.Then breakfast .... 202/210

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
07/05/2011 7:18 a.m.

The problem is the one you say, which needs a lot of blood and had to throw many strips because it gave error by not having enough blood.
By the way, to comment or compare glucometers better opens a new topic in the Pump and New Technologies Forum.

DiabetesForo
07/05/2011 7:22 a.m.

Good morning.

Alea feels a lot about the cider house, but as you say you have to continue fighting, there is no other ...

Velia, encourage that a 7.5 hay in the age of Angela and for what I learn every day, it is not bad, what is true is that it is exhausting, every day trying to do things well and when it is not a thingIt is another.We have had a few days of slightly higher values, yesterday they stabilize again but it occurs to me to weigh and have lost weight again, so I am already overwhelmed weighing in hyperthyroidism or something worse, Jo that important is health ..., I will askIn the parents of parents if any of the kids happened to them that they cost them a lot to take weight after debuting ....

Prado, congratulations on that hem, is amazing ...

To all that you have a good day, kisses.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
07/06/2011 7:05 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Anaa, I spent, I lost weight, but I am already stabilized, after the year, I did to the hyper test but nothing, I got negative
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/06/2011 7:23 a.m.

Thank you Anabeg, I am a little quieter, today I have weighs the same time as three weeks ago and is exactly the same, and looking at the history always moves in a range of 1 kilo of difference, what happens is that it is a childthat is growing and will have to take weight at some point ... Anyway in September has the annual analyzes and we will see what we do, for the moment I will try to enjoy the summer.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
07/06/2011 10:54 a.m.

Unpaid the couple of waxes Alea & Amp; Owash :)) :))
We firm the entire hospital in the middle of the week: Mrgreen:

34 degrees and climbing: shock: yes, instead of lowering the temperature rises ... what things

Prado goes hemo ...: Shock: ... Congratulations

This weekend I hope to see the great Hamilton again: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
07/06/2011 1:55 p.m.

Good morning route.

The first, a thousand forgives for my long absence.

I have read you a little above and quickly ......... but Alea, fuck, as I feel it.

I can imagine all that for what you have had to happen ..... just read you sure that the sugar has uploaded to 200 for the bad milk.

But unfortunately this country is like that, directed by a panda of mamarrachos (and they do the same to me than others) who only care about being well in front of the cameras and filling their pockets, and those of their friends: bankers, greatCompanies, investor groups, speculators, promoters and other children of a bitch that all they know how to do is suck the blood of each and every one of those who get up every day to break our soul currando to get to the end of the month.

Of course, you help, subsidies, economic rescues, etc .... only for that type of gentuza.

They are dedicated to wasting everyone's money in airports without flights, birds without passengers, highways that must be remake before 10 years ...

We pay millionaire salaries to counselors and advisors appointed by finger ........ 70,000 euros year in the case of the DGA.

We duplicate window officials at the same pace that we double powers .......... which are rather incompetent.

And I don't follow, because I warm up too much.

I am already looking at possible destinations, because if this country does not improve in the coming months, I take the family and I am going to look for sustenance in any destination that allows you to work and live.

I do not want to continue leaving my health to fill the pockets of the Cabr ... always, and pay taxes even to breathe.That if you have to pay them to cover the benefits received, it is done to taste, but pay them to see the money as day by day .........

Anyway, I hope to be a little more here, and write calmer.

Naclu2

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/07/2011 4:24 a.m.

Hello everyone!!

Velia forgot to tell you with Alea's Sopress, that a 7.5 hemo in Angela doesn't seem so bad to me.From what I have read in the forum, it seems that adolescents are problematic for the entire issue of hormonal development, and Angela is at that age ... It will be difficult to have the glucose at bay, much encouragement !!
Prado, congratulations on that hem, is unsurpassed!

Juanlu, about urban legends, is something much more widespread than we think.There are many on the Internet, especially in chain emails that seem to never end up (called Hoax in computer terms).Although on TV it seems to me that they should not allow you to broadcast such falsehoods, especially because people are much more sensitive to what they see on television.

Alea and Owash of wardens sure it was a good team!hehehe ¡¡¡¡¡Alea !!

Nacho, the truth is that we are in a tambourine country.If it were not for the ties with the family and friends, I would also consider emigrating, but I also do not believe that the perfect justice we seek (economic and social justice, apart from the traditional one) exists in any other country ... although noI am conformist, to me the better known known than good for knowing nothing.But I think that even time, if society becomes aware that it has to move and fight, over time we can make things change.

For the rest, yesterday was my first day of pool, and I was disconnected from the pump, connecting and measuring my... I think it did not go so badly, and with the catheters in the buttocks with the bikini there is nothing and I do not find it uncomfortable ... like this the problem that worried me the most about the bomb, for me I have seen that I do notIt is so much.

Kisses for everyone and you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 5:05 a.m.

Good morning, routeros !!!!

It is true 7.5 It is not a bad hem for a child or a teenager, but it is not about that ... the issue is that saving some circumstances Angela is quite good, his controls are good, even the endo was surprised, the controls of theday they are perfect, the night somewhat higher, but within the limit, and its average is around 140 ... come on, that somehow adjusting the night, it could improve the hemo to 7.1 or 7.2, and that is what it is whatThat does not fit me ... but in short, I still don't know what to do very well, I am a little saturated and a lot of tired to make decisions ... to see if I stop a little to think ....
Nacho, I'm glad to read you .... I tb.I am a little outraged with the administration for some themes of my neighbors, the parents of the murdered woman that I told you ... I will not put it here because I understand that it is not the medium, but I have a anger that I climb on the walls...
Alea, how are you going?
Neihs, proof over, now to adjust.
Prado, to see if we talk.
Owash, now you are on vacation?, I know you took a few days in July, but I don't remember the fortnight ... I send you an email.
Anaa, in this age children usually lose weight, Angela not precisely, but her friends are all much more thin, do not give him many laps, woman ... However, if you soon have the analysis of doubt ...Eat well?, I think if he is fine, it's a good sign ...
Anabeg, I have seen in the face some photo of Disney, how beautiful, and how beautiful the little one.
Well that I roll up ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/07/2011 8:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.

Owash, having a partner like you would be a luxury.Anyway, it will be very difficult to enter, since it is a contest-opposition, and no matter how much I take out in the opposition, I have no point for the contest.I've been looking and I'm afraid that to get a place I should do a minimum exam of a 9.5 note.I don't know if I can focus so much, with so many problems.We will have to try.

Nacho, you're right.In fact I will tell you one of the many examples of "infumable" things that have happened to us.I plan to report it on consumption and social security, although without evidence I doubt anything, except another beautiful waste of time.But I will tell it in the "General" section, which this is not the site.

Velia, 7.5 is not bad.It is a complicated age.I already signed.Let's see what happens on the 15th with Celia and the new endo.

Neihs, Prado, Mani and everyone else, thanks.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 11:33 a.m.

Very good, family !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't spend here for centuries, you will have forgotten us ... :(
The truth is that we have had a complicated season, I have not been very good health, I have had to return to the psychiatrist, again anxiety, Noe has also had a couple of viruses of these modern ones, tomorrow we return to make aUrine culture, then the end of the child's course, preparing dances and songs and some other family problems of difficult solution.
But on vacation and resting more it seems that everything looks differently and I also take it in another way.
I have a lot of behind to read, so I'm going to get to it.
I hope you are all right
A little kiss, I promise to enter as often as before.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2011 2:01 p.m.

Good and cold: d days ........ finally Friday ......... here we have gone from cold stifling heat, literally cold .... this time is crazy .......... .: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

Nacho how much reason you are .....
Marcita how long without reading you .....

Owash, how's the visit to endo?Did you change the meter ?????

Jod ...... The phone doesn't leave me alone: ​​Evil: ..... What a horture .....

DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 4:34 a.m.

Marcita Rebienvenida ... Let's see if the bad times clear

Prado, with the endo better than before ... since I can look at the analytics before going, I prepare my visit: Mrgreen:
Na, cholesterol pills that are not lowered ... glyd of 7.3 (the weekend I am a total roller coaster: ((), eyes, kidneys and perfect thyroids until new revision.
As a meter I have not changed yet, my educator is on vacation and with her I deal with these issues ... Endo only for analytics and pill :)

Alea, many people enter my opposition without a lot of points ... Right to the oppositions many people are presented and the courts tend to put very difficult exams to cut as many people as possible, that includes those whoThey have points for having worked.
So you never know, the important thing is to approve and after that it will be seen.

Velia, I have cows the last half of July and the first of September ... 1 weekly and vacations 8)

Nacho, full

DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 4:17 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!

Marcita, Rebienvenida !!!Much encouragement, to see if the streak is passing.
Alea, I also send you courage and strength for the oppositions ....
Prado what luck of cold, here also gave us truce last week but tightened heat again.
Dani, how good, you already have the holidays in sight ... congratulations on the review.

We this weekend went to Monfrague.We had prepared a surprise to Angela.Theoretically we were going to Ymadrid and often surprise when we stopped in the lodge, I could not believe it.IMagnificent the guide and beautiful route.Of course, today we were a little bruised because 4x4 hit some boats when we reached the pasture ...

Well, I'm going to throw a password with Juanlu, Angela and a neighborhood ...

Kisses and good last night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/10/2011 4:52 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.