{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello people
How about the beginning of the week?I really want to spend the days of notice ... that boredom dr do nothing and have to be eight hours in the office ...

This weekend we were a group of friends to make canoes in Ebro, we had a great time, but I was unleashed an egg the sugar ... as soon as I do several hours of strong exercise there is no way to control it ...Half an hour later, I do an analysis and 350 ... what a bad host !!And to eat rice and cannelloni ... to wait an hour and to eat slowly ... and all afternoon late ... (160-200)

Have a good day, and you are not very hot!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/27/2011 10:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

At good night already ...

This is already hell ... some heats+overwhelming moisture ... at 3 in the afternoon that I leave, it is embarrassing: shock:
Right now, 29 degrees

Anaa congratulations on that magnificent hem

Courage, Velia ...... to study a little, to the second will the defeated ...
Let's see if I have a ratillo and I send you 1 mail to tell you a things.

Greetings to absent, very absent 8)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/28/2011 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

.... Owash Vente for the north, yesterday the temperatures further fell more than 10 degrees: D, what happiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!something ....: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/29/2011 4:41 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
We are back, we returned on Sunday, all great, Eurodisney beautiful, we loved it, we hope to come back
The great glycemia, and that we ate junk food, I first encouraged me to eat a hamburger in a mac, and it did good, and that I did to Boleo, hahahahaha
This week are the town holidays, I have the barracks in front of the house, my mother, I have the little crazy, between Eurodisney, then in Paris Tb Fairs, and now at home, ufff I am saturated, but well, already on Sunday they end up, and we will return to normal
Owash, here we are 17 degrees, we are sleeping great, although on Monday he made a horrible heat, it was unbearable, I prefer the cool
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/29/2011 12:43 p.m.

We are almost 70% humidity and 28 degrees, right now ...
Today he has dropped a little but continues to make an unfortunate time.
In the end.

Here, seeing how Nadal updates an American: shock:

DiabetesForo
06/29/2011 1:28 p.m.

Hello everyone, here also spending a lot of heat ...

Velia a lot of encouragement, I also know what it is to oppose, in fact it touched me this next course, although with a little luck they are not summoned and I stay in my position for two years ... well, because what a lot ofGood luck and if you want a virtual shoulder in which "cry" tells me.

Owash, be patient that this has done nothing but start, think about how comfortable we go without coats, scarves ... (I try to look for something positive)

Over here, we come from ophthalmologist and the background well.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
06/29/2011 1:43 p.m.

Hello route!
Anabeg, I'm glad you had a great time in Paris and Eurodisney and that glycemias will accompany you !!:))
The little one between the holidays, the trip and everything, my mother has to be spending big, hehe.
Here today the temperature has already dropped, 10th of difference from one day to another ...
Today I spent the car's review, when I went to pick it up, I told me that I can already go on vacation: ((and I still have a month and a half to take them ...

DiabetesForo
06/29/2011 4:21 p.m.

Nas, here one of the hostents, very absent, who goes to greet and confirm that it is very hot .... Joé, that I spent all my childhood and youth truthful on the beach of Zarauz.I say well truthful because summering are two and a half to three months, the other is going on vacation.Anyway, this Friday there are about 150 million euros in the Euromillon, which tells me it is already touching me.Epa, I'll tell you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/30/2011 6:26 a.m.

Zarauz, Zahara-Playa de los Atunes ... You have a life of aristocrat: Mrgreen:
Remember us the poor when you have the money for punishment: D

Here we are without charging: shock:, neither the salary of the month nor the extra pay ... yes, we will have F1 until 2021 (or more, even).

DiabetesForo
06/30/2011 1:41 p.m.

..... uffff Owash to see if they pay you today ....:-/

Well, here I am, my first summer schedule: D .... What did I have, to see if I put the batteries .....: Mrgreen:

Anaa What tranquility when everything goes well

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
07/01/2011 4:09 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!!
What more intense week in every way .... heat is suffocating, and that the body seems to get used to it.
On Wednesday we had endo ... Hemo 7.5 How is it possible? ... the average of the last month of the glucometer n ollega at 140 ... and that of the previous 145. I know it has not been his best quarter, it always happens to him,The allergy, the end of the course, hoped to climb to 7, or to a 7.1, but a 7 and a half, for God !!!! ... I told them about the contour link (I am sure it has a lot to do), butThey don't seem that they think like that ... I will go with the endo this week.Mani, what I have agreed on you.
Now he is having bad controls again, when he finished school with so much heat and so much pool, they were only low, I modified the basal and now we are high ... Anyway, that I am tired.Let's see if you regulate.
Prado, I already read that you have started the summer day, how good !!!Having free afternoons is a luxury, it was what I liked the most when I worked, when this time came.
Anabeg, I'm glad you enjoy so much.
Owash, what barbarity of temperatures, right? ... By the way, I have not received anything and you have me in Easter,: D
Neihs, before leaving you will have to look at the pressure on the tires, and review the levels.
Anaa, it's true, what tranquility !!!

I'm going to study, although today I went out with a headache ...
Everyone kiss you and wish you a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/02/2011 6:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

... Jolin Velia, blissful contour link, I am using it since November and we will see on Tuesday what hemo I have, it will be capillary but if I have climbed me a lot I return to Lifescan, it puts on how my endo is put .....: Mrgreen: Anyway, although it has risen and with all Angela's problems with the allergy and others do not seem bad hemo, surely for the next one you go down .... so not to discourage you ehhhh .....A huge kiss.
By the way, my brothers have been passing through Cáceres, they return from Huelva and they passed through a couple of days, to see what they tell me next week ......: Mrgreen:

Good weekend to all ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 7:23 a.m.

Hello good.

I reappear here and I think I can enter more regularly, because we have closed the cider house :(

It was a beautiful business.Exhausting, but very rewarding.We managed to do a faithful and regular clientele in a short time.People were delighted with food, dealing with and prices.To the point that some began to cry when we closed.

But the expenses exceeded income, and that there is no business that resists it without financing behind.

I take this opportunity to thank the state, regional and local administrations for their aid and subsidies, which amount to zero euros.

I also thank Social Security for their bonuses, which, being relatives of the businessman, have also been zero euros.

And, of course, to banks, those who have received millions of our taxes to have more benefits, that have denied us the necessary credits.

Nor do I want to forget the "vultures" that have been nourishing our work: a managing that has charged what is not in the writings and that has sent us to companies that did us jobs, some of doubtful legality (I will tell you moreslowly another day);The suppliers, with abusive prices (I will also tell you little by little how that world of scavengers works);And a lot of more parasites that have sucked the blood of those we worked, to the point that we felt like who scale a mountain and sees how those that rise at the expense of others are hanging from the feet.

To all of them, thanks and give them for ass.

And now I will see in what sense is this ginkana that is my damn life.I probably prepare to make some oppositions, such as Velia.Let's see if I manage to make myself an official, work just and sleep at night.

For the rest, well, thank you.Little by little I will update in the forum.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 10:45 a.m.

: Shock :: Shock:
Alea how much sorry, hallucinated I have stayed !!!!!!!!!!
Do you go back to you or do you stay in Cáceres ??????????

A huge hug .....

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 11:37 a.m.

At the moment I stay in Cáceres.Llanes has no future for me and I want Celia to change the atmosphere.Vicente supports what I decide.I don't know, I have to clarify the future work, if it exists.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 11:41 a.m.

Alea sorry very much!
The truth was not expected, even though things are annoyed I thought the sideria was having enough success ... you would have deserved it!
As the country is, full of vultures that take advantage of the work of others, what you comment seems most normal, although it is depressing ...
Much encouragement !!

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 12:02 p.m.

Velia, many animos, you will see how for the next visit, the hemo has lowered, I do not see it so bad, among the heat, the allergy ... come forward, encourage with the studies
Aleaaa, I've stayed :( :( how much sorry, I didn't expect that, I know things are wrong, but I thought the business was doing very well, a friend of mine opened a business last year and had to close it, nowHe told me the procedures and everything that a business entails, I was dumbfounded, but hey, a lot of encouragement and any decision you take will be well taken, always thinking about you and Celia
Owash, if they pay you, how about heat?It endures or does not endure?
Today I have to work, that laziness for God
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/02/2011 12:39 p.m.

Holass

Alea, a big hug for you and your son.
I admired you when you opened the business and I admire you more now.
In a few lines you have described the economic situation of this country ... I do not know if we are sufficiently aware of what will come from the elections next year ... :(
In September we will see each other and put all of Quisqui to the broth;)

Prado, I am increasingly convinced than the consensus to analyze hemoglobin (all the roll of Japanese and American methods) has resulted in a general increase in analytics.
I am thinking of leaving lifescan and going to Abbott ... but the contour link or coña :?

Velia, I get to it right now: Oops:

I have already charged the only one and the extra pay, this has done nothing but start ... There are suppliers that have been delayed in charge for 4-5 years, subsidies to patient associations or research institutes are paid as a standard after yearAnd a half delay ... so we'll see what awaits us.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2011 1:51 p.m.

Nas, Alea, a hug, and as you told me, back only to take impulse ..
By the way, for science fiction fans, a few years ago in the early morning making Zapping caught a documentary already started.This was about the conquest of the moon, and counted amazing things, and also told known people, including Kissinger.They said exactly that just in case it failed on the trip to the moon, Kubrick had been commissioned (who finished shooting “2001 an odyssey of space”) that shot the landing in some studies.And he did.And more amazing was hearing who then decided to "eliminate" the entire team that had participated.And they did.…And I told it so Pancho Kissinger !!!You can imagine my hallucine.During these years I have been telling people.And I think few people have believed me, I suppose they thought I would have understood it badly.Or that at that time he had dreamed him.

Well, okay, yesterday afternoon, again zapping, I met the documentary again, specifically with the end.Only this time I stayed with the title: "Operation Luna" ("The Dark Side of the Moon" in the Spanish version).And it turns out that it is a false French documentary.I mean, who either are actors or are famous to those who told them that it was a documentary about Kubrick and took out the context responses.It seems that they premiered him on the day of the innocents.I have lowered it, and I will see it, to laugh a little.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/03/2011 7:03 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
You have a good start to the week, and those who go on vacation careful with the car
Alea, many darements, in this country of tambour
Velia, many dosses with studies, very hot by caceres?
Juan Luis, oh the beach of Zarautz, we do not go to that beach, to the town if, which is very beautiful, I like other beaches, especially to bathe, that beach for the surfers, hehehehe
Greetingsssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/04/2011 2:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.