{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ....... We are a bit vague :)) :)) :)), it seems that the heat makes us lazy ......

Velia how do you follow ??????????????more animated ????????Tell us something .....: |

Anabeg what luck, Paris, what a beautifulooooooooo ...... I have a brother living there for almost 30 years and I have gone a lot and always surprises ... it is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The heat has already returned here ... :( ... but well, it's what it touches ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/15/2011 4:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.

Anabeg, at the airport, no problem, I carried everything in hand luggage and even passed through the scanner made me get anything in either of the two airports.We did not wear glucagon because Diego was not putting insulin and I didn't see it necessary, but I have thought to take it again in a cold wallet or some type of fridge and then keep it in the minibar of habiation.We have also been at the New York Hotel, it is quite good, the only thing is that the minibar is closed and you have to ask them to open it to you.For the theme of meals you already know what there is, hamburgers, pizzas, roasted chicken ... but as you are in continuous movement you will take it well.Do you also go to Paris ??Well if you want any more information, do not hesitate to ask or send me a private and tell you.

We are still the same, probably today in the food I put the first insulin unit after 8 months .... it becomes a little uphill but it is what there is.

Kisses and good morning.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
06/15/2011 5:01 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Prado, I'm fine, thank you very much, beautiful: d.On the theme of my neighbors, because I still have sorry, for them and for the mess that comes over them with their 13 -year -old grandson that they have to take charge, an easy task and more with how shattered they are ... we will be closeTo help what we can, it is the only thing we can do ... and otherwise it is that I am trying to get all the time I can study, the call is imminent and I do not want it to happen to me like last year.You already know that I always walk over time.On the other hand, yesterday we took her to Nati, Juan Luis stayed in Madrid because he had to work these days there .... Express, thus finalized the details of the work, that if time does not prevent it, it begins on Monday.
Neihs, congratulations super delayed .... a kiss.
The same for the husband of peace.
Anabeg, how good !!!Surely you enjoy the trip, especially the little one.
Anaa, you tell us when you come to see if we agree here ... What glycemias are the ones? ... encouragement.
Owash, how are you going?In the end you had TB.Vacation in July? ... come that there is less to rest ... is that you have caught a very hard trade, Joé ... Let's see if with those things of internal promotions and other stories you can over time go by approaching youAt a quieter position, at least physically.
A Alea will go to see it the weekend, that these last 2 weeks we have not passed ...
Prado, what a piece of stage, right?, Jolin, the truth is that it has to be a joy ...
And here, because Calorazo ... Angela yesterday stayed with my sister who has a pool, because "doing hemo", which did not rise from 80, and that carried in the body a good snack with half insulin, a bagBalls, a juice and a chupachups:-/: oops:Year has worked more than usual, he has had many tasks, and that at this point of course he is noticed ....

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/15/2011 5:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Prado, a brother in Paris?Ayyy how lucky, if I had a relative I would see me a lot for Paris, my mother, I am in love with that city, I fell in love when I was au-pair three months, it was the year that Diana died, I got all the stir, I wasWith a Majisima family, I took care of 3 children, lost contact, before Paris I was in Lyon, with another family and 3 children, I have resumed contact after 15 years, I keep very good memories.
Anaa, they had told me that in the New York there is a refrigerator, but that when opening it a cell was activated and it is as if you consumed and charged you, I will comment and let me put the glucagon, we go 3 days to the park and another 3DAYS TO PARIS, EURODISNE FOR THE GIRL AND PARIS GIFT OF ANNIVERSARY WEDDINGS, ON JUNE 21 WE ARE 8 YEARS
Velia, has to be very hard about your neighbors, a pity that these things happen.I imagine the silence that has to do there, here is a disgusting and sticky embarrassment.Angela ends the school?Eider ends on 20, although the rest of the class on the 23rd, 3 days are missing, I have everything nervous about the trip, all the time asking when we are leaving and how many days are missing, uffff has me crazy, hahahaha
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/15/2011 5:57 p.m.

Good morning.
Prado, don't you like heat ???I am looking forward to, I have not yet gotten into the pool and that we have the blanket at night ... the heat lasts so little :( and today it is clouding: Twisted:
Velia, a lot of encouragement you will see how your girls get good grades;) How is it possible that you are again with reforms?: Shock:
Anabeg, the glucagon can be at room temperature for several months ... I have one on Angel's table, in case we need to have to lower, remove alarms .... I change it from time to time, I have anotherIn the fridge.Have a good trip.We also want to go to Paris, but until the crisis does not happen to us :(.
Have a good day, I'm leaving market.

DiabetesForo
06/16/2011 5:46 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Here is a great morning, a brisilla enters the window quite pleasant ... Of course, tonight, what heat.The open window torque .... Joé that I am not satisfied with na :))
Anabeg, I am not surprised that I am decomposed ... If I do not do well every time I went on an excursion or vacation or pingos I entered something that paked what, hahahaha.
Paz, is what he has 2 houses, daughter .... It plays that of Madrid, is that some arrangements were needed and how Dana and Fran are there, we took advantage of the summer to condition it ... it is not for desire, because alreadyI tend to think about what I will have to clean later: shock:
Prado, only 3 days do you come?Joer could take advantage of all those days that you have free, right? ... Whatever.
Come, I continue with mine ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/16/2011 6:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.....Velia no te quejes ehhhhhhhhh :)) :)) :)), a ver todavía no hemos programado nada, aquí es fiesta el 8 y 9 de septiembre y son los días que tenemos libres :shock: en principio..... is what has the two of the two and to top the crisis ..... so fixed from 8 to 11 and if we can add more days because better .....: mrgreen: ... but thatWe will see it when the date approaches ......

Paz hate the heat, it exhausts me, the tension lowers me and on top of work ......

DiabetesForo
06/16/2011 6:46 a.m.

Good afternoon ...

Let's see, that after I am 4 days in Caceres I will have to feed with water, but my endocrine hangs me from the thumbs ... :))
I have cows, second half of July and first of September.

Around here already suffocating ... 26 degrees at 7 in the morning: o
Upon entering the hospital a cold ... 21 degrees

These doctors in order to give me work are capable of not healing anyone: Mrgreen:

The concept: "doing hemo" is a genius ...

DiabetesForo
06/16/2011 2:38 p.m.

Good morning, routeros !!!!
We just dawn, blessed Saturdays !!!!
On Thursday they gave Angela the notes, God, cannot be improved, 5 dices, 4 nueves and an 8: D someone gives more? ... I will have to shut up his mouth, when they say that theDana's intelligence is due to her father ..:-/ :)).
Anabeg, to enjoy !!!!You will pass us some photo.
Owash, meadow, if it is for the food you do not worry ... here tb.We have a good garden ... spinach, chard, salads ... everything that is needed for one more day;) :)) :)) :))
Paz, it seems that this weekend they will lower the fearful fear ... here the pools have already been released, in fact Angela has already left a couple of ´Da to my sister's house that have her community.
Neihs, how are you?
Anaa, how are the days ... Have you put insulin at the end?How are you carrying it?
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/18/2011 6:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Greeting from the work, and my last night: D: D
Velia, piece notes those of Angela, my mother, can you be happy and proud, how did the Dana contest?
Here today a good day, I took little used that I have entered to work recently, but from Curro Zero, all quiet, there is more traffic than normal, many pamplonica who came to the beach
Neihs, how is everything going?
If I do not enter tomorrow, then until the return
Kisssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/19/2011 3:36 p.m.

Hello everyone,

He has not given me time to read.The trip very well, until Wednesday that they called me from work ... that have fired 80% of the workforThey had to tell something important but that I would not worry (I was on vacation) I told them that I was on vacation and that I could not go.Then I called the office and they told me everything my colleagues had happened.So tomorrow I will arrive at my table, I will have an envelope with the settlement and on Wednesday ... the boss will call me and I will have to surprise me ... what a bad milk !!!I wanted to go from this "great company" and I had taken the decision that after the wedding I was going, I couldn't take my life anymore in that place !!

Tomorrow I will have a lot of time at work, I can up to date with the messages

tica's profile photo
tica
06/19/2011 5:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good ......: Mrgreen:

Velia small note: D ... You can already be proud ehhh ..... now to enjoy the summer that has been well deserved .....

Tica, what a holiday that has given you, there is no Jolin right ....... the layoffs are the order of the day lately :( but if you thought to leave the company then look at it on the positive side, they compensate you and collect unemploymentA season ... in short ...... :(

Anabeg enjoys the trip and tell us back ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/20/2011 4:52 a.m.

Hello good....

Here we are going through a little heat (I'm not complaining that I love this time).Of pool in pool, we have a community and my parents and my in -laws living next to their home, with what will not be ...

We remain the same, since last Wednesday, glycemia began to improve and so they continue.The only thing is that I am afraid for the hemo that the results give us the day before tomorrow, oh!, That the greatest roll ...

Velia goes notes, spectacular ... Diego were given on Friday and they are also impressive note, it is clear that at least at the academic level the diabetes has not affected him, well that they are still like this.

I am very sorry, but as Prado says if you wanted to go it is the best thing that could happen to you ... you have to be positive.

To all that you have a good week, kisses.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
06/20/2011 10:21 a.m.

Good to all!

Tica, I feel about work, in this sector it seems that it is the order of the day ... In my company we have an ERE that will come out in early August, although I am quite calm, because being at the Board it is complicated that IThey say goodbye now, with the contract that the company has and the Board, that kind of surprises seems to come to me at the end of the year.
But I think like Prado, look at the positive side, if you were going to leave it, at least now you go with compensation and unemployment ...

Anabeg, have a great time !!!Give a little kiss to my part!
Velia, congratulations on Angela's notes, are impressive!
Thank you for asking, everything is going well, I have a pretty good season, I think I am already totally adapted to the bomb and the glycemia already look a lot from one day to another, I control well.I still have a lot of ratio from a few hours to another, but well, while I control it I can't complain.
This Saturday was wedding, and I suspended the exam :(, although I started at the ceremony quite well, when I arrived the time of truth in food, everything was crazy. I think I started putting little insulin, and in a short time I went up from103 Going through 158, 240 to 305, I corrected and spent the afternoon throwing high, and at night I spent the insulin (I looked and corrected from time to time) and Tube to take a couple of juices ... on SundayTb tube some roller coaster, even less, but I think it was the fatigue of the previous day and the lack of control that I think brings more uncontrolled ... but well, I have already returned to normal and comfortThat for a day nothing happens ...

This week, I will try the pool one day, to see how it takes with the bomb ... hehehe.Even if I would have liked to have the fryter of cold for the bomb, but I have not requested the order, nor have they passed it to me by the bank, and I asked for it on June 7 ... I will put it on a topic apart...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
06/21/2011 5:24 a.m.

Hello,

Yesterday I had my bad drink in the company.They behaved quite badly from HR but the colleagues and heads of projects very well.My boss was crying and everything.The truth is that I am happy that they have fired me (although it seems ironic) but I have not liked the forms or "the objective dismissal for having less benefits."Yesterday we were talking to a lawyer and it seems that we have options to get something else.The next week I start an intensive one with the German and another in English and in October to Germany to see if I find anything.Here, there is a badly paid computer job ... but in Germany I don't know what I'm going to do with my haha ​​haha

Anabeg, enjoy the trip.Anna, Velia enjoy your children's notes !!and for all to disapprove on Tuesday !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/21/2011 6:07 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good

Yes, I'm dog ... Age things: D

Ethic, how good/bad work, right?
As you were going to leave at least you go with compensation ...
Forms and ways always lose them, I don't know how they do it ... Cowardice probably.

Neihs, long guns are always complicated and much more but you know what you are going to eat/drink or for how long.
I almost prefer to be prudent and run later.

Anaa how lucky the pool ... here the water would be swollen

Velia ... Yes, I'm sure I'm going to Cáceres and like spinach;) Look that I have been thinking about time, I'm going to Cáceres to eat spinach :))

DiabetesForo
06/21/2011 2:01 p.m.

Hello good morning.

I wanted to share my joy with you, since I always complain.I just pick up Diego's analysis and hemo has left 6. I am very happy and above all quieter.I will listen to the doctor and until it is absolutely clear that he needs insulin, I will try to relax a little.

For the rest I see that you are a little lazy with this heat ... and they say on the radio that for the weekend comes a heat wave, I do not know ... we have baptism on Saturday at 12 in the morning ...

That you have a good bridge (I do not know if we only have in Madrid or in all places) and thank you very much for always being here.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
06/22/2011 6:30 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
It is impossible for me to follow the forum ... During the next months I will be more absent than present, so if you understand that someone may need some answer of mine, put it here, because I do not believe. That I can be around a lot through the threads ...The opposition is already summoned and summer through, with l or that I have to do the impossible for not losing ease with the studies and with the academy ... quite difficult task for me, between my neurons no longer were whatThey were and that between some and others, I do not have the time I should.I will have to focus all the effort to study 3-4 hours day, yes, without skipping any if I want to get something ...
Prado, how are you?Well I don't know if you will walk a lot, hahaha ... With these heats ... we are going out now at 9, because we get up a little later, and we pay it, do not believe ... we arrive soak ... I sayI, that will be good for something, right?:)) ... How is that path going? ...
Neihs, is that meals outside are like a lottery .... Anyway you will get the calm and at least it will not be catastrophic ..
Anaa, well !!!!What a hemo, and without insu !!!, keep it like this ... I am very happy, and to see if it is true that you start relaxing a little.
Paz, did you have the pool?I suppose yes at this point .... Juanluis set the mini ours, which is great for refreshing ...
Nacho, how are you going?You haven't spent a long time.How is that work?
Owash, and yours?How is that "a room" marathon that you make through the halls of the hospital?:-/ ...:-/ I imagine that at this point more in shape, right? ... How are your father and your brothers? ...
Tica, because as you tell it almost that I congratulate you, no?

I put myself to the mess ... kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/24/2011 6:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ...... to say something clear, because with these ufffffffff heats .....:-/:-/:-/ ... ... this is inhuman, yesterday we escape to Coruña and what happiness, cool, fresh, I could not believe it: D: D: D: D, but on the turn 38 degrees we are at 10 pm: ((: (((((((((((((

Velia then how much do you examine?

Owash What's wrong with you ...... !!!!!!!! ......: Mrgreen:

Well, I don't want to write and I have a lot of mess ...... have a good day .... 8)

DiabetesForo
06/27/2011 4:28 a.m.

Good route !!
Here we are affixed, 25º at 8 in the morning ... my mother who awaits us ...
Velia, a lot of encouragement and for them!Studying is always a can, but as Prado says, in summer he gets more uphill ...
We went to Santander on Saturday in search of beach and cool, and even if we passed the port it seemed that I was going to do great, when we often arrived there, you could not be on the beach ... :( a partner ends meto say that he was the entire weekend and that Sunday did not make wind, what rage ...

Kisses for everyone, you have a good day!

DiabetesForo
06/27/2011 4:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.