{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good, how are you this morning?
Tica, take care of your mom ... courage.Congratulations on Hemo.
Alea, come that 20 years is nothing:-/ :)) :)) ... I think it's time to change your location :))
This afternoon we go to the educator, but without the duties done ... she asks for fewer controls and if Angel is lowered the hemo partly is because of the amount made.She says that with the one after dinner it is enough, but from dinner until almost 5 hours pass and Angel stays very calm.Apart wants some ...
Ufff, I let you get very late.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2011 5:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello
My better mother was just a scare.The sad thing is that he lost a slope that my father gave him and liked it a lot.I guess you can make a copy in some jewelry.(For what could be seen, the youngest of the evils ...)

Finally it seems that time begins to accompany a little, I think it happens to me to make it rained on June 4 (it was for when we had the wedding scheduled ...)
On Saturday we are going to see if we disconnect a little, which we miss us

I do not understand that of "doing less controls" seems hallucinating to me that it seems that we click for pleasure.Once I went to pick up the needles for the bolis (I tended about 12 years old) and the auxiliary told me, that I was not going to give me so many needles that it was not normal for a girl to click so much ... the endocrine, when I go toThe consultation and have a student of the MIR, says: "Look at your fingers, to be noticed by punctures, it is the only way to bring diabetes, controls and more controls ..."

tica's profile photo
tica
06/08/2011 9:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning family

Thank you all for the spirits, we are still waiting for my mother's results, on Friday we will know something.

And today we do 5 years of debut, they are already major words.To "celebrate" we have had Toledo night.Nico did not go up, I have given him a thousand things and there it was between 50 and 60, the bomb without stopping, to disconnect when he was below 60, I giving him things, restarting it, reducing basal, and there followed the straight line of the sensorMarking 53-58-61-62-59-56-61 ... there was no way.In the end I have fallen asleep on the floor at the foot of her bed with the bomb in her hand, the last time I remember were about 3.30 and marked 71. At about 5 my husband has come to wake me up when she gaveHe says he wasn't in bed, I already had 118, so I've gone to sleep quietly.At the time or so I hear my, 30 had a beautiful 190, it is known that it has taken to absorb everything he had given him.I don't know how your body will be today but I'm ground.

This morning we have noticed a shaking of the earth (for not calling it earthquake that sounds very strong), the epicenter has been right in front of where we live

Lorca's here were noticed a lot, especially the second, there I was afraid because it lasted a lot.These shakes like those of today are quite common although when you hear that sound and that crunch under your feet you are a bit without breathing until for.

Well, let's see if I encourage me and I write to you a little more happy because we all carry a streak than.
Kisses to all and take care of you.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/08/2011 9:34 a.m.

Hello good........

: shock: .... so I have left peace with your educator, where do they give them the title ?????????uffffffff ... I do not understand another way of controlling diabetes than with controls and controls and still sometimes we have it very difficult .... in short .....

Tica you will see how that trip comes phenomenal, try to enjoy it to the fullest and surely you return with the loaded batteries, I am glad that your mother will remain in a scare ... and the slope, well, it is still an object thatIt can be replaced, not as other things, they right ???? ...... come a lot of encouragement.

Anabeg congratulations for that hemo: D

Man, what a nochecita jolin .... how are you not going to be ground ... uff ... Do not stop telling us, at least it serves as relief ..... and hopefully your mother's results are better than you expect..... a huge kiss .....

Velia how are you going ????????Owash are you still sleeping ?????????;) ..... I want to start the summer schedule to be able to take a nap ......: MRGREEN:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/08/2011 11:24 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Tica, less bad than your mother's thing I stay in a scare, to enjoy the trip, it will come great to disconnect
Prado, this weekend is your way?The work schedule, only morning I imagine, you can take a nap
Mani, to see how the results of your mommy, you will tell us
Paz, the same thing happens here, they ask for fewer controls, but in a child I don't understand
We this month until October we start the summer schedule, we work tomorrow-tard and night and then fought the 12 days in a row, it is great because we disconnect more, I prefer it, although there are not colleagues, but well, it is that the days followedThey spread more
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/08/2011 11:39 a.m.

Holassssss

2 days followed without nap, I feel unusual: mrgreen:
I just put the hepatitis vaccine, the third ... and the puncture hurt: shock:

A hug Mano ... Good luck on Friday.
I only lived an earthquake in Valencia, and it is quiteleep ... although it was not even very strong.

Anabeg, what a schedule: shock: he remembers me stoking in the emergency room, I did 5 in the afternoon to 9 in the morning and rested 2 days in a row after ... it was a chollazo.

Prado, when do you start the summer schedule?Will you be able to sleep nap or will you get sports;) :))?

Tica, I read once the thought is the memory ... I like the phrase because I am little materialistic, rather nothing ...
Go preparing to make us the chronicle of the trip and put our long teeth: D

Paz, that of fewer controls is very typical of some doctors/nurses .... They only look at the number of controls per day, not if necessary and convenient for the patient.

Alea, I miss you ... Luckily there is less to see the mask: Twisted :: Twisted: :))

Regina, Velia ... Let's see if you recover too and rest well.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2011 1:48 p.m.

..... Well, I start on July 1 ... or on Monday, June 27, I have not yet decided hehehe ..... and noooooo sport Nono, that I am getting older and I need a nap with so much Madrugón....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: In addition to heat nothing can be done until the last minute ......

DiabetesForo
06/08/2011 1:56 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Paz, I'm glad to see you here, and hallucinated you leave me with the controls ... if there is to there ... it is not yet explained that measuring more times and correction in time is part of thebetter diabetes control?AYSSSS
Tica, I'm scared about your mom, thankfully he stayed there ...
Jolín Anabeg, piece of schedule.How lucky !!
Mani, I'm glad to read you. What about the earthquake, and now more, having so recent about Lorca ... Last year I felt one with epicenter in Portugal, God, what roller and what a bad feeling that of moving the room in Zig in ZigZag, very unpleasant .... to see if you tell us good news from your mom ... a hug.
Neihs, are you still vain, huh?
Owash, Alea, Nacho, all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/09/2011 4:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good

We already have a date for the new endo: on July 15.Celia will come with the freshness :)) She, who has the heat fatal, less bad that she will bring a friend and make them more bearable.Let's see how they connect.At the moment, happy, because we "touched" us the same endo of Juanlu and everything is good references.Hopefully I will make a good "reset" and there is a before and after.

The notes are still well, very well.There also happy.

Owash, when are you coming?That day we do a party and promised extra ration of croquettes :)) :)) :))

Mania, encouragement.

Prado, to see if you agree with Owash on the visit.It would be fine.

Well, I leave you, what do I have to do.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/09/2011 12:19 p.m.

Good route !!
Something taguilla to write still, but it is also that I have been in Madrid for two days accompanying my sister who has operated to correct myopia yesterday.In the work they gave me two days by family operation, like this I went there and I just arrived a little.She is very happy, she says that now she sees much better than before with the lenses or glasses, but she still has to wear sunglasses everywhere ...

Alea, I'm glad everything remains good ... Let's see how Celia with the new endo, you'll tell us ...

The less controls, thankfully, I don't tell me, I have an average of 7 or 8 daily.And there are times that I avoid making them to save strips, in the dowers for example, because because of the symptoms I intuit more or less the value I have and with two rations I always correct well without spending.But come on, according to them, if you are low, you have to do control to see it, take something, and 10 minutes later, before and after meals, before going to bed, before driving, at the end of an exercise... etc ... I don't know, but the accounts do not come out, even even if you don't do them all, they tell you that there are many ...
I think that for Social Security, in the DM1, the continuous glucose meter had to leave much more profitable, if only 50 strips are about € 50, if you spend a box per week, there are more than € 200 per month, almost almostLike the continuous meter ...

Owash, that you notice weird, it will be that you do not drag sleep, hehehe.It does not happen to you that in summer you get much more dream after eating?

Tica, I hope your mother recovers from the Suso, how sorry about the slope ... there are times that a special affection is taken to certain memories and has much more emotional value ... but hey, the material is always in second place, if she is fine is the important thing.Enjoy the holidays!You deserve them !!

Anabeg, a great hem !!!congratulations!!!Memories to the little one and Manu !!

Mani, 5 years, an experience in diabetes ... The absorption to me sometimes has also happened to me, especially when I am going down and I want to go to run, then I measure me more until I see that I can leave.Many times it happened to me that I see that I do not go back in the afternoon, I end up staying at home without leaving, and at the time of dinner I am with a 200.
But I think my mistake is because I try to trace with slow hydrates, chocolate (yes, it is slow and it is my downfall:-/) or something like that, or because I end up mixing things and in the end I get slower.I am learning, and the last times a trace or with juice, or with sugar directly so as not to run with a stomach full of liquids (which then throws me all the way :)))

Many kisses for everyone !!

DiabetesForo
06/09/2011 4:27 p.m.

Good morning.
I tell you that for the educator, thank God it is not the one that gives me the strips ... it is possible to have good control without so many glutemia, I do not say no, but that remains for more stable people.Now we are going to start putting the Lantus at night, and first we have to verify that the hypo that gives it about noon is not because of the rapid for breakfast.I am sure that it is a peak of the Lantus, but she does not have it so clear and therefore will spend the Saturday morning without breakfast and measuring every hour.
Mani, I hope your mother is slight.
I'm going to take something for the headache ... Lately it hurts a lot and often.Don't miss us!

DiabetesForo
06/10/2011 8:07 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, good
Alea, to see how the new endo, surely great, you will tell us, it is already little so that Celia goes to Caceres, that well for those note, I am very happy
Neihssssssss, Congratulationsssssss, that you spend a great day, one more year, come to have a good time, what your nephew?
The thing to go, I never as a chocolate, I with sugar and 2 cookies or with juice, is that if I would eat a lot then I would upload a lot, but it has never happened to me to have to be at home for a descent, it isI don't have many, I hardly have
Paz, to see how to put the lantus at night, I put it at night and do very well, you will tell us how it goes
Have a good Sunday, we have food
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/12/2011 5:49 a.m.

Good route !!
Thanks anabeg !!
The day for now is going quite well, in a while we will drink the coffee with the cake, to see if I succeed with the portions ... it is my birthday cake to count ...
My sobri is very beautiful, it is already alone, and it makes a grace ... You know, like the kids when they go with the diaper, with the legs like that from one side to another ... hehe but almost run ...I got her when I see her!

Not going out in the dowers, is only when what I planned to do is run, but on any other occasion I take something, and I check that I have juice and bars in my bag and leave the same, even though I am hard to raise glycemia.For now it has not gone badly, and I do not usually find myself so bad as to stay at home.But of course, go running, better than no, why there if not, if you can give you a downturn of the strong ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
06/12/2011 10:52 a.m.

Good morning ........ Total Monday I am: Shock:, I need to sleep another 8 hours at least: mrgreen :: mrgreen: .....
Yesterday we had to climb the Cebreiro and although we did few kms., They are 9 but with a slope of 900 meters and then another 9 of clear descent, but they are so spectacular: D, that the effort is worth it without a doubt ...... Let's go soon to see Alonso and what a disappointment .....: |

Neihs was your birthday yesterday?

Alea are precisely trying to coincide in September with Owash, we can only move from here the week of September 5 to 11, so if nothing is properly twisted (I say it short :)) :))) We would go on September 8,I really want to see Velia and family again and meet you and Owash ....: D ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/13/2011 6:04 a.m.

Pozi, if nothing happens on those days of September we will go to eat to Caceres ... well to have dinner and breakfast too :)) :))
In principle I have vacations the first half of September, in the absence of official confirmation ... and I do not ask a couple of free days and voila.

Congratulations to Neihs .... Jo, Bombero and turning years: Mrgreen:

Prado, daughter, to read you I'm tired ...: Oops:

Paz, Anabeg, Velia .... greetings

DiabetesForo
06/13/2011 2:50 p.m.

Bunas
Neihs, congratulations: D my husband also fulfilled yesterday.
Anabeg, it seems that the first night with Lantus went very well ... we got up a lot to see how he was going and at 9 am Bajón ... less units 38 was put and I don't know if tonight put less or continueSo.I hoped he won't need to get up for breakfast but hey, something is something, at least he wasn't in the clouds.Does you force you to have breakfast at night?
Where do people go?
Prado, I have a friend who leaves with her husband to make the way and will be 15 days ... a barbarity: shock.Rest, that there is already one day less for Friday :)) :))
Greetings and you don't have a lot of heat.
Owash, we crossed and check message ... greetings.If you think it's hot ... you're going to find out what is heat in those lands :))

DiabetesForo
06/13/2011 3:04 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, greetings from the work, this week until Sunday of nights
Prado, my mother, I get tired of reading you, hahaha, I imagine that everything has to be beautiful
Owash, how good to Caceres, I would come back, but hey, another year I am leaving and I settled there a week and see the province, I stayed with the desire, and to eat more croquettes, than when we were just there was :( :(:(
Paz, when I get up I am not obliged to have breakfast instantly, in fact when I am in the morning I wake up at 6 but not breakfast until 8, I do it in the work, and I arrive well, neither very low nor high, if youRaise very fair then Lantus
Until tomorrowaaaaaaaa
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/13/2011 7:11 p.m.

Thanks for the congratulations, peace, congratulations to your husband too!
Ains, trips ... I don't know what happens to me this year, but I still have a road monkey (or train or plane, hehe) I want to move somewhere ... Let's see if any plan comes out now that summer arrives... hehehe if not in September I join the stay, :)) hehehe

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
06/14/2011 3:39 a.m.

Hello good....

I haven't written, but I'm reading you often.Congratulations for the last we have.

Here I tell you that last week we were three days in Disney and three others in Paris.The weeks before the trip I was quite nervous, the first "important" trip with diabetes.Well, everything has been wonderful the wonderful glucose and that has risen to absolutely all attractions and has eaten pizzas, hamburgers, ribs and other healthy food that is eaten on trips.The only bad thing is the return it has these three days more and before the trip was also higher, on Thursday we have hemo and I fear that it will not be so good. And the problem is that we do not know very well if starting with insulinOr no, the values ​​are still moderately acceptable and it is a bit risky to put insulin, oh what a roll!, all day giving the same thing.If I keep doubting I put the values ​​of the last days and tell me what you think ...

Well to those who are a little for a little mood and 'pa lante'.

Ah, I forgot to me too, we are going to spend a night in Cáceres in July, the Cacereños will already tell you that day to see if we can stay for dinner in the cider house.

Kisses for all.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
06/14/2011 7:05 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Neihs, you are Perezosa, hehehe, aren't you going on a trip anywhere?
Anaa, we are going to Disney and Paris on Tuesday 21 until Sunday 26, are we going to the New York hotel, do I have the medical report for the plane, how did you do with glucagon?I don't know whether to comment at the hotel to keep it, you have to be in the mandatory cold, right?For the replacement of insulin I carry the cold portfolio, of the food because to see how it is going, the educator that Lantus went down to avoid hypos during the day, being in motion, which are days without stopping
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/14/2011 5:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.