{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaa,
I have a time of truce, I will not speak very high, this curro or you get bored or does not stop, thankfully there are not many days like today, hehehe
Juan Luis, Jolin your godfather, because the teachers would stay stone, and on top of that he was the only one who approved
Neihs, congratulations on that hem piece, 5.3 is great, to continue like this, with the bomb you will see how the results will be better, I have endo on Tuesday, to see how the hemo, I hope well
I already saw the streets of Valladolid, I remembered you, what a rainy way
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/31/2011 8:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Neihs, I want that hemo !!: D
And about the race, you don't even think about doing the five -yearYou want to continue studying look at a master's degree and specify in some subject (like Business Objects, I have a friend who liked that topic and has job offers which best ...) In computer science the most important thing is the experience, it doesn't matter if I will be.Computer, physicist, statistical ... In Spain, software engineering does not matter ... (yes, I'm a little burned with my work: Twisted :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/31/2011 10:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good day ...... and fresh: d: d: d ...

Neihs congratulations on that hemo !!!!!!!!!!!!

TICA What am I going to tell you about my land, but it is beautiful ... we are already glued to Galicia so the landscape is more Galician than Castilian ...... We do the road on weekends a stage andWe return, precisely the next stage is the Cebreiro but from Herrerías, we are going to make it short to go up and down, the next one we will follow the full stages and we will have to look for our lives to return where we leave the car ...: Mrgreen :... in the end ... that we love walking :)) :)) :))

Velia how are you going ????????How is the new sensor ???????????

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2011 5:35 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
As a friend would say, but what Pacha? ....:?
Neihs, Peazo Hemo, Uffff ....
Prado, I'm fine, the other day was for hormones, you know, women's things, hahahaha ....
Yesterday again to Madrid, among other things for Nati, we brought us to spend a few days ... yesterday he left school saying that he had not had, which he missed us at 6 in the afternoon .... We stopped inThe road and a great juice was taken, but he stayed wanting a milk with sobaos, we told him that if he loved her for dinner and of course he said .... After her trine, she set a tazon of milk with 4 sobaos, and after a while, he goes and says that and dinner, hahahaha ... It's like a bottomless well ... often angry he brought to bed.Luckily it happens soon.
Owash, how are you?
Anabeg, did the note come out?
Mani, a kiss.
To all that you have a good day .... come, to enjoy that it is San Friday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/03/2011 4:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nas, magnificent the hemo of Neihs !!!!!

Nati is already with us.He has already telling you about the multiple snacks ... what a jeta.

The sensor looks good, very good in fact.I will tell you when I just tried this second.Anyway when I will call the commercial to ask for some more to try when the heat really tightens.Because the grip has changed it a lot and looks like if you will endure heat.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/03/2011 4:14 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssssss
What paradito is the forum, where is people?
Velia, the note is given on June 16, we are waiting for a few days
Juan Luis, to see how with the sensor and endure with heat
Neihs, Owash ... where are you going?
Have a good weekend
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/03/2011 4:03 p.m.

Hello!
Anabeg, I am here, although lately I am somewhat lazy to write ... I will not have much to tell, how strange ... :)) Good luck with that note.

Thank you all for the congratulations for the Hemo!

Velia, Juanlu and Alea, a very strong kiss!

Prado, Tica and Owash Tb for you !!And for everyone else !!

DiabetesForo
06/03/2011 5:08 p.m.

Holassss

I am more lost than my glycemia after a visit to fosters;)

What crack nati ... pos does not know: mrgreen:

Congratulations to Neihs for that note.

I, as a student, was also one of those who were almost never going to class ... ultimately, I had a sprain of ankle (slince according to a friend of mine :))) and I threw 3 months with the leg on high+The rehabilitation ... in that semester I approved the 6 subjects that were left and another 2 annual that I had hanging from years ago:-/
Vago that is one.

Yesterday I missed my scheduled TV tennis afternoon: x: x: twisted :: twisted: I ate and I sat down to see Nadal ... I last 5 minutes awake, they woke up almost at 9 for dinner ... I saw aLittle to Federer against Buffon (Djokovic) and I went back to sleep almost instantaneous: Twisted: ... a anger .... anyway.

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 3:48 a.m.

... hehehe Owash you were exhausted, what a nap ...... But the best tomorrow, again Nadal-Federer: D: D: D: D ...:: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 6:56 a.m.

I have been like that all week ... if at home, it is sitting in the sofa and sleeping, eye, sitting up ... that I am a nap in bed with pajamas ... Anyway.

Today I have seen in deferred by Eurosport again Nole-Federer's game: Shock :: Shock:
But tomorrow I think I will miss the final: Twisted:, I have a birthday ... although I think they announce rains by Paris 8)

DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 2:17 p.m.

Well, Don Rafael winning again ... at the house of the Franchutes pythons ... :))

Today weird day here, partly cloudy and half sun, heat and fresh ... of those days that you don't know what to put on.

What do you have nothing to tell?:-/: Shock :: d

DiabetesForo
06/06/2011 2:40 p.m.

.... We are all on Monday: Mrgreen: .. A little vague, right?8) 8) 8) .....
Here it has rained a lot and is cool ....: D and Nadal yesterday great and keep whistling the franchutes ..... hehehe ....

DiabetesForo
06/06/2011 4:14 p.m.

Hello !I have not read days ago, but the end of course are very stressful .. meetings, reports, exams, cloisters .. and we still have until June 31.I hope they don't call me in July, because we plan to go to London with Raquel, who wants to do a 20 -day English course at a Cambridge school.We will leave it installed and my husband and I will be a few days, and it makes me excited because I don't know England, we were going to go when I got pregnant and got nothing, because I was fatal.
Raquel has already finished this course and has approved 8 subjects with good grades and everything.I saw architecture a superdifical race, and I did not encourage it, but she was very clear and entered with a 9.7 (they asked for a cut of 8.6) and the selectivity was a total stress.
Now she is very relaxed and enjoying a lot, the day before yesterday came from the "San Cemento" party, which they celebrate on the Polytechnic campus, at 6:30 in the morning, and yesterday he left with some friends to see the circus of theSol, who really wanted to .. comes to Oviedo on Thursday, to go to Llanes, to see if there is beach., and after the Field Fiestone in Oviedo, he returns to Madrid.Total ... When you can, it does not stop, but it does not surprise me, that the course is very hard.
Velia, congratulations on Dana's notes, now it's time to enjoy Celia, who is demonstrating what she can get, if she wants :))

My father is already much better, he begins to go out and recover strength, who after two operations had been very anemic ... but he was always a very good swimmer and that now serves him much.

Well, a kiss to everyone and that you have a very good summer: d.
Owash sleeps all that you can, which is a very healthy custom, :)) Tell me, that I throw myself grilled on the couch as soon as I can: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2011 6:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning, route !!!!
I have been disconnected, I have not had much encouragement ... One of the victims of gender violence last week was the daughter of our neighbors and this misfortune has affected me a lot ... it is very difficult for me to concentrate and sleep in conditions.... what sadness and what anger.
Owash, rest, that's that you're taking out arrears, that I know enough;)
Prado, will you have enjoyed the sports weekend, huh?
Neihs, sometimes it happens ... you get lazy, or you don't have to count ... well, because when it arises, that of force does not bring good.
Anabeg, we will cross the fingers until 16.
Regina, or for Raquel, or for your father and well for that trip to London .... we tb.We have some pending, Juan Luis wanted in July, but this year we will leave him ...
To all a kiss and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/07/2011 5 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ... can you?: Oops:
I also going through low moments, do not rest at night, do not sleep more than two hours in a row, does Velia sound to you?... Owash, envy pig is the one I have :)) :))
Velia, go stick, day, no day, seeing the news shrugs your heart.
Congratulations to those girls with those note ... here also envy pig :)), the day the laziness was distributed my son came the first: X ...
Kisses and good day

DiabetesForo
06/07/2011 5:50 a.m.

Helloaaaaa, good
Velia, I have stayed: shock: Joer goes stronger stick, many dares, the gender violence is a pass, I don't know where we are going to get, see if the laws harden more
Owash, my mother, because if you slept, but it came well, that it would be accumulated tiredness
Paz-Angel, many dosses for you tb
Regina, I'm glad your father goes better, congratulations on those note of your daughter
Everything good here, today I have endocrine and educator, in 5 minutes I go to the hospital, to see how the hemo
Kissssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/07/2011 5:54 a.m.

Hello everyone,

What a strong thing about your neighbors Velia, Ufff the truth is that I don't know how a person who loved you at some point in life can get to those extremes ... How bad is the world.

Yesterday, my mother gave me a great scare, I continue with my nerves to the skin since my father happened and called me saying that he had fallen and that it was fine ... that he had slipped down the street and notHe knows if he fainted or not but stopped the fall with his head.The inflamed eye, a good chichón in the eyebrow ... just a countryman policeman and carried it to the emergency room, they made it radiographic of the head and face and in principle they saw nothing serious except an eye that can be released theRetina ... that if you stop seeing that you run to emergency.Two days ago he went to Santiago with my sister, to change some air and help her to make the transfer and I am having a fatal, because I don't know if she really is as good as she says ... I have not been able to sleep tonight, pendingFrom phone in case I called me ... I have taken a lot of fear since my father's death, I have realized how weak life and my mother has always seen her weaker than my father ... of the scare that II went up to 380 (I was at 55, with hypoglycemia symptoms, and I ate Napolitan half and cheese medium ...) and then there was no way to go down ... and now with a good migraine and want to vomit(Although I am 120)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/07/2011 6:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good ....... :( ..... Jo .......We also have very recent slaughter in Degaña of that family (father, son and boyfriend) the girl's boyfriend was from here and the murderer of the Laciana area ... in short ..... very strong :(

Many moods to Velia, Paz and Tica ..... mani ..... Let's see if everything goes ... What a streak ....
Regina I'm glad of your good news ...... I have a great time in London ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/07/2011 11:28 a.m.

Helloaaaa,
Tica, go with the mommy, who recovers from the fall, you will tell us how it goes
Prado, because I don't know how that scourge is going to stop, it is very strong, I have lived the ill -treatment in the family and it is very hard, but well, to see if for one day
In the endo very well, to continue like this, the hemo 6.2, of weight I have uploaded 500 grams, hahahaha, but I am glad, because before I lost, I am very happy, I already made the report for the plane: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Aleaaaaaaaaaaaa, how are you going?You haven't come for a long time, I imagine that at this time you will be fulfilled
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/07/2011 11:43 a.m.

Goodssssssss

Jo, how little time I have for reads, much less to tell you.

The business is still well, working hard.At this step in about 20 years we will cover expenses;)

Velia, I feel a lot about that girl.Why call it gender violence?What gender?Why do the abuse of the abusers hold?I know a case in which the abuser condemned him to house arrest, already take: Twisted: It would be for him to dispatch his wide.His wife had to flee to a host house.It is shameful.

Neihs, congratulations on that hem.

Tica, encouragement.Paz, to see if you can honor your name.

Regina, give your father a very strong kiss, great swimmer, chess player and, above all, person.

Owash, Juanlu, and Prado, I also enjoyed Federer-Nole (I love Federer) and with Nadal-Federer, often departure.

And this weekend Carrerón, and at a great hour for me, that does not match me the peak of the kitchen.

I leave a lot in the inkwell, I know, but now I don't have time.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
06/07/2011 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.