{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, routers !!!!!
Ups, how is the patio, right ????: Shock:
First, thanks to those who have voted Danilla, to see if I go up and write on Facebook from above ... kisses
Owash, thanks for the compliments to my girl, it is true, for me it is very pretty ... because it has a boyfriend, if not, I threw you in son -in -law, hahahahahaha.
Neihs, I TB.I put a 50-60 in normal and the rest in square and if I put more square I put it for more hours (normally by 2, if the square increases enough I put it by 4 or 5) ... but come on, what about eatingBy 2 it is a guasa of Juanlu, to eat eating eat little, so many croquettes I don't think they fall: D
Anabeg, courage with the studies, you will see how you do well ... how about the little one?I don't know if I said it, but what a lovely daughter this woman has: D
Prado, here a lot of heat, we sleep with the window open and developed, as in the middle of summer ... we have just arrived from walking, and we are exahustos and soaked ... Achicharaítos.
That of that hospital is like messing, right?
Well, I'm still very linked, it is believed that the call is imminent, I have a lot to go to the level and I am making an effort to catch up, but I always arise and I never finish giving up enough ... Anyway, it must be my fate.
And I leave you, I see a theme and we go to the hospital to try the new sensor.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2011 5:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Good
Velia, the little one is to eat it, the drool falls, hahahaha, but do not believe that she has her moments, on Sunday she gave us the afternoon, she had a bad day, hehehe, but hey, it is super mimosa, she wants mimitosAll the time, yesterday I took photos for the ID, tomorrow we are going to take it out, in the afternoon I will not go to school, I will go looking after the dining room, as I posed yesterday in the photos, he has style, hehehehe
Let's see how with the new sensor, you will tell us
Prado, to see if the summer is softer, but you will melt you, hahaha
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/25/2011 7:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,
There is less for the weekend how long the week is doing!This weekend we will go up to Biescas and from there we will go to make an excursion to Ordesa or Bujaruelo.The truth is that made the mountains, with how liados we have been with the theme of the wedding and for fear of making me a sprain (I am quite duck, many years ago they had to download four hours from the skirts of the Aneto, toCorderetas ... I think they still hate me;)) with the heat it is doing, the snow will go and we will soon be ableIt costs, the bags, food ... This year I have told David (my boyfriend) that you can already get strong that he will touch him to take the weight to him.Until recently I was more in a way than him, but now he has liked sport and leaves me behind all walks !!!

Velia, you will tell us how the new sensor is going, I am considering changing to Medtronic ... I have a friend who works there and tells me very well about the new sensors and I think the bomb is also better.The bad thing that gives me a little sorry to leave the dexcom after the money that cost me (in addition the sensors goes better price ...), but it stresses me to take the receiver apart, I leave it anywhere and in the endI will lose it ...

Well, good luck to those who are with studies/exams.June has always been a little stressful month !!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/26/2011 5:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!
Thank God that temperatures have lowered, a couple of degrees, but jolin if it shows .... yes, to vary the fair will be fought ... Today we hopefully we have to go, Diosssss, how little I like it, so much chumbaChumba, both dust, I have been in another dimension ... Anyway, everything is for the children:-/ :))
Anabeg, courage with studies !!!
Tica, enjoy the route :)) !!!
With respect to the sensor, as we expected, just as we had seen in the video, improved and achieved the insertion system (very similar to that of the catheter), and now to see how it goes with the sweat that is what worries usFor the summer ... it seems that it is better tied, to see if it is true.
It also seems that the reliability in low have improved, and of course the cannula is much less ...
Tica, we are doing very well with Medtronic, the truth is that the greatest inconvenience is the one that I count above, it took off in summer, if that is solved, the rest is quite good, including the technical service, which for my tasteIt is unbeatable.
Come, I start studying for a while, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2011 6:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Velia, to see how the meter with the sweats that such, you will tell us.To have a good time in the ferie, even if you don't like it
I am leaving for the exam, I have it at three in the afternoon, small hours, I miss the end of the end of Eider, Manu cannot go, that it is in the afternoon, my mother is in representation of the family, hahahahaha,For the exam I am calm, I will do what I can, and but then next year, it is not a title that you need in the short term, it is rather to have it
Have a good weekeeeee, tomorrow I start to work
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/27/2011 8:37 a.m.

Anabe luck with that exam ... !!!!!

Velia, how good with the new sensor, right?In my hospital they are placing the sensor to which we take a bomb, for a week, the truth is that it seems so little time that I want to try it although I am not going to say no ....: |And I hope this is new .....

Here the temperatures have also lowered, what relieved .....: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2011 11:14 a.m.

Very good.

I escape a cooking moment, that we are almost overwhelmed yesterday and today.

Neihs, I loved knowing you, although you eat for two :)) Thank you very much for the praises.The truth is that I always liked to cook and, as Velia says, little by little we are losing tension.

Owash, if you already fall out with Dana, wait to meet her in person.It is the sweetest creature I've ever met.And the hospital, of Traca.Here they are also doing a new one.We will see the auctions.

And yes, Celia is assigned to Juanlu's endo, thanks to her efforts.We'll see when it comes.By the way, he has now given him to study and is taking out dieces and more dieces: shock:

And nothing, that I leave a lot in the inkwell, but I don't have time.

A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2011 1:13 p.m.

Hello family

I go on signs of life but I have few mood, too many things are gathering, in short there is no other to throw forward.
With my mother there we are going, testing her, next week they do a biopsy so we still have to wait, the good thing is that the puncture of the marrow has come out clean, at least it is a good sign.We are having a very bad times because it is to relive situations that we spent with my father a few years ago and it is very hard, I suffered a lot and have passed 13 years and still writing this I skip my tears.In addition, they have found a little thing in a mammogram and I also have to do more things, that apart from a substitute that my husband also gave us.Above at work we are also with problems, some fatter than another.You see the streak we carry.
Fortunately the kids are fine, already very big preparing the end of the course party that dancing from John Travolta in "Grease".
Well, I don't want to tell you more sorrows, I just spent because I have seen that you asked for me, forgive me if I don't prow myself.
A very strong kiss for everyone and especially for Tica and Owash.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/27/2011 1:39 p.m.

Holassssss

Mani A big hug ... If I can do something, tell me.
The bad gusts always happen ... although they seem eternal.

Alea is not any surprise about Celia, right?

Anabeg, what was your exam?:-/ sure you had it before but I forgot it ...

I have been a little Plofff for a week ... a lot:( ... and for what I have seen next week we have a similar panorama, with a lot of workload and with some very serious patients ... anyway.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2011 2:37 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Well I already did the exam, three and a half hours, it has been difficult and long, but hey, we will see the results, I think no, but nothing happens, now I'm going to relax, hehehe
Owash, the exam was from Basque, the profile2, as a child I did not learn Basque and now it is what it touches, and years ago when I was studying I did not present myself to the profiles and now touches, more than anything for the labor issue, over timeThey also demand it, and it is better to prevent than regret
I am going to give myself to the air, to have a good weekend, I have to main
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/27/2011 3:56 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
That celia, yes, deserves a wave ... oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (it is a song that we sing to Nati and starts with laughter).
Owash, a lot of mind ... I have already said it other times, it has to be very difficultSes, God knows that it is for having a job, but I am convinced that if one day I get a place I do not know if I am going to have the value of being able to perform if it touches me in a chungo service .... a hug.
Mani, what to say?There are times that things get things like that, to see if the tests are already coming out and you have some good news, that is my desire ... a lot of strength.A huge hug.
Anabeg, tell us when the result comes out ...
We just dawn, although we have already waited for a long time.Angela yesterday enjoyed a dwarf at the fair ... we accompanied them but then they moved alone there.It is the first year that is mounted in purely attractions of adults, Aysss Gods, what a bad time .... With what I have been as a young man and that I am doing:-/ :)).Then we had dinner in a booth ... I don't know what the chicken churrascos would be made, or the morunos skewers, but Angela has not dropped from 250 until 7 in the morning ... insulin like water, yes, stable wasVery stable: Mrgreen :.
And now I am going to take advantage of a couple of horites to study something, to see if I am up to date.
Ahhh, Nacho, Prado and other sabineros, Juanu has just told me that they will make a musical with Sabina songs, "more than 100 lies", at first I have disgusted, I do not know from the entrance as I do not like the idea,Then he tells me that both Sabina and Pancho Varona themselves are in the collegiate musical direction with Camera and Serrano.We'll see.
Ahhh, also that he suffers from diverticulitis (let's go when he told me I thought it was some word of mess), an intestinal disease that has forced him to cancel his tour of America.Anyway, we are getting older :?
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/28/2011 6:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Aleaaaaaa, oleeee by Celia, in the final stretch of the studies and taking out Dieces, great, nothing that already saw what was to work in the sidre and thought it twice, hahaha
Mani, many animals at the moment, for Allante;););
Owash, my mother, I could not work in a job like yours, I admire you a lot and I imagine the hard moments that you will pass and you will have to live, ufff is that I put chicken skin, I admire the strength thatYou have, but TB has to be pretty and rewarding, many animals for you TB, and palante, back or to gain momentum
Velia, my mother who would have those chicken churrascos, ufff but well to see if it is still stable, sometimes you eat home and surprise!The truth is that he stuck for now, but with the prepared food he already sees some scare, and I barely buy
I never heard that word, what Sabina, my mother, does, if it looks like laughing hahaha, because I recover, I do not like, but for the followers I hope I recovered and can retake the concerts
Neihssssssss, where are you?How is everything going?
Have a good diaaaaaaa
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/28/2011 7:31 a.m.

Good people!
I read you, but I am entertaining that this weekend, my wedge and the sobri and we are not stopping anything, do not give me time to a more elaborate answer.
Congratulations to Celia for the 10's, to continue like this, especially outside the radar of the professors.
Owash, with your work sometimes you have to have a stomach.
Anabeg, good luck with the exam results.
Mani, luck with those tests, that is nothing and that your mother goes better TB.

Kisses for all!

DiabetesForo
05/28/2011 1:37 p.m.

Holas

My work is not usually as extreme as this Friday, unless I have a guard at ICU.
Patients with such huge vital commitments do not usually reach us ...
They usually see cases such as diverticulitis, precisely;) ... that are not serious, unless they produce stenosis (narrow the colon).The Sabina will have had fever and abdominal pain, some vomit but little more ... I am surprised to cancel the American tour.

Anabeg happened to me with the Valencian, I was lucky that the bachelor would validate me for the elementary of the Valencian, but I introduced myself twice at the average level and suspended :( and that I did as I studied

DiabetesForo
05/28/2011 1:53 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Wow, how little talkers are we ... I am also a little asin
Yesterday was a party in Cáceres, less badly, that we had to recover .... on Sunday we had food out, and the night of fairs, it is exhausting, yesterday it was the same as if a marathon had run:-/ ... ...
More lively, Owash?
Prado, have you done any more stage?
To all, that you have a good day.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/31/2011 6:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

It seems that the forum is already fixed, yesterday I could not enter the whole day ... and this morning gave me error in the first hour ......
Owash, Mani, a lot of encouragement ..... Let's see if this bad streak is passed .....
Velia What's wrong with you ????? ...That we had signed up, I really wanted to do it, it is called the Mencía Route, there are 28 kms that travel one of the most beautiful vineyards in the Bierzo, a breakup: mrgreen:, the goal was to do it in 5 hours a maximumAnd we get it: D: D at 12 we were already in the goal .... Then an octopus meal is organized with potatoes: Mrgreen :: mrgreen: that I was vice hehehe ...... and on Sunday of the day ofRelax to recover, we went to the nursery for plants, I already have the patio full of flowers .....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/31/2011 6:23 a.m.

Hello people !!!

Was the server fallen yesterday?You can't connect all day ...
A little better encouragement here ... until the downturn gives us that then is stronger than at the beginning, but little by little.But I had enough family problems, now at work is the very complicated thing, there is no job, I have been doing anything a day, and here you do not think twice to say goodbye but you have work ... Let's see how it ends.Anyway in October/November I hope to be in Germany, so if they say goodbye to me, there will also be any drama (but they could wait a few months: P)
Sunday's excursion through the Pyrenees was a bit hard ... the year is noticeable without doing anything.5km and 1000 meters of unevenness, at least the very beautiful views ... but they could have already been more km, but in Llano: P
Prado, how about the way?What do you do, do you get the car and get a stage a day?How lucky to live in that area, it is beautiful ... 10 years ago I did the last part of the road (from Ponferrada) and repeated it about 5 years ago.All that area is very pretty ... although I had a bit bad in O'Cebreiro, I had to run out of insulin (I went with the mix bolis) and came vomiting and without any energy.At night he gave me a very strong downturn and my sister had to "steal" a juice of the fridge, that we felt bad, but the only thing that did not vomit was the juice ....

Velia, rest and gain strength !!!
What a funny Celia with the 10’s ... very mosquty teachers have to be: P
Owash, how are you going?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/31/2011 6:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaa, good
I couldn't enter yesterday, and this morning, the server was fallen either
Velia, to rest and replenish strength, visit the Sidre and you already regain fixed forces, hehehe
Prado, 28 kms?Uff my mother, I love walking, but in plain, the slopes is not mine, ummm octopus, I love it, it is my weakness, my mouth has made my mouth
Tica, it is normal for you to give you whim, the curro is evil everywhere, to see if it starts overwhelming
Today I have liada on the curro, a lot of accident for the rain
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/31/2011 7:03 a.m.

Nas, because while I hear as Montse talks to those of Medtronic about sensitivity and other bagpipes, and taking advantage of the Dieces of Celia and the mosqueo of the teachers, I tell you a family anecdote.My godfather is an engineer already retired, when they did admission courses to enter the engineering schools (from 3 to many years of "income" plus many other university).In compensation at the end of the studies eras and state engineer, without the need for opposition.The fact is that my godfather the first year of admission became ill, and appeared for the first time per class in January, and just the day the teacher decided to take a surprise exam to see how his students were going.Guess who was the only one who approved.Well, my godfather, who turns out that in his convalescence he had dedicated himself to studying.Well, that the professor took a mosque in relation to his own abilities to teach considerable.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/31/2011 7:13 a.m.

Hello good!!!
It is seen that the server has been a little downturn ... hehehe impossible to enter here yesterday ...
Juan Luis, I have the university quite recent, I ended up a couple of years ago the technical ingeneria in computer science, and of the teachers, except 3 or 4, I only have bad opinions.The majority go to theirs, and many times to get the zancadilla, and those who do their job.Those who do not send you to shit when you go to a tutoring with any doubt, or with some exercise that you do not know if it is fine, and that we were always going at the time they have scheduled for the tutorials ...
Or when they were not, that many times you went to the cafeteria to see that he was not in his office at the time of tutoring and they were there, and we sat down to "make guard" at a table, waiting to climb behind them when they finished"The rest", and it turns out that when the tutoring time ended, they took and left without going through the office ...
My mother wanted the superior to do, but seeing that they were the same teachers, who was already working, and that many of them were reputed to put obstacles to those who did not go to class for being working, I discouraged and I did not do it.Now I think that the best departure is a postgraduate directly, this year I tried, but when I debuted I annulled the registration because I did not see me capable of combining work, studies and health.This year I will try again, although I will try the UNED ...

Tica, I hope the work is temporary and recover workload.Much encouragement, don't decay !!
Anabeg, a lotThat today it smelled of moisture when I took it out of the garage ... it is the second time it happens, so the next time it rains so much I prefer to give more rodeo and prevent my car from becoming a boat ... but well, after thestorm, calm comes ... hehe

Yesterday I had Endo, and although I thought I was going to have a worse glycosilada, I took a good surprise, 5.8, and cholesterol also at bay.The endocrine asked me if I was comfortable with the bomb, and I told him yes.He told me that I was doing very well, like this I was very happy: D

Kisses and good day for everyone !!

DiabetesForo
05/31/2011 7:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.