{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Velia, small Note Dana, you put the link that we vote
2 days in the Sidreria?Nothing, you need a bonus eh, hahahaha, give greetings to Alea
How is your arm?

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 5:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We were going to live after the wedding ... My boyfriend would go in July and I in August.But with everything that has happened I do not feel like leaving my mother alone, also to return in September for the wedding, the trip and everything ... Wait for November or whenever, but it is an issue that we have pending and beforeor later we will leave a year or two

tica's profile photo
tica
05/20/2011 5:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

That tomorrow's boredom, ufff, I will not start studying a bit, you have to take advantage of the reassured, that this in a minute can change
See you thenoooooooo

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 5:46 a.m.

Good route !!
Well, if you have, right now it is very good that you are with the family, the German thing you will go later!Anyway, what value!I would be unable to go so long so far ...
Velia, tomorrow see you !!
Anabeg, if you go down this summer to Santis, we are another outcast.I already took the holidays, and I go from August 12 to 28.But surely some further falls.

Have a good weekend!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/20/2011 7:37 a.m.

Helloaaa,
Neihs, because we are sure to go down, I will tell you, and as I told you we can go to the Pisces de Santis, or to others, to change huh, that I know other pools, oh what guay, to see if my husband frees a few days in August in AugustAnd come on, so the girl changes airs
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 7:55 a.m.

..can???
I did not read a lot ...
Owash and Tica, a big hug, and I hope that little by little the loss becomes more bearable.Be strong.
I'm glad your father regina, goes better.
And man, whatever, will surely go ahead, a huge hug.
Alea, I see that it is great ... and that you are going to have Celia closer.
Prado, you are already stopped with the stages ehhh ... Let's see if I call you, that it is already worth it.
Velia, congratulations with a lot of delay and I hope your arm is perfect.Congratulations on Dana's notes.
And surely I forget something and someone ... but I have read very quickly.
We are well, in the final stretch of the school it seems that Iciar takes the likes ... otherwise well, in a month or so we will be uncles ... that you already want to see it !!!
Greetings to all, happy weekend.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/21/2011 7:29 p.m.

Hello good......

Anuski how much time !!!!!!!!!!! ..... you have abandoned;), Let's see when we drink that coffee that has not chatted a long time ... and yes, we started theWay but slowly, to see if we get seriously, the next weekend we are going to make the route of the mention so until June we do not return ... but hey, we take it easy ....: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/23/2011 4:48 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Anuski, what a joy to read you ... I'm glad that the little one adapts, is that this period is very relative, some exceed it before others ... well, the way for next year.And do not abandon us, woman, that we are not as bad as they paint us.;)
Prado, yes, yes, slowly ... I don't know what 28 km of na sound to me in the last stage ... in short ..... Does the heat follow?Here is suffocating, we sleep with the open window, as in the middle of July ....
On Saturday we met Neihs, how pleasant we spent ... we ate in the cider house, as I was foreseen, and then we were a charta with Alea to the many ... I hope you would have a good time.You tell us.
And yesterday food again in the cider house, to celebrate the meetings ... well I already tell you that the business goes to the stern, people are very satisfied both for food and treatment (I already comment that Jaime was a charmAnd to carry a business you have to know how to be) ... Anyway, that I am very happy for them, it is seen that it is a lot of relaxed, and not precisely for not having a work, but the uncertainty alwaysOf the beginning, it makes a tense ...
How are you going?I already escaped the arggg keyboard
Kisses and good d'Aia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/23/2011 5:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

:)) :)) :)) Velia I give me with you;);););)
Follow the heat and louder:-/:-/:-/ .... and I with the glucose by the soils: shock: ..... in short .... I am not made for so much heat.... I'm rare ....

DiabetesForo
05/23/2011 5:26 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Back to the routine again, the weekend with such kilometer at the end seems to have been longer than two days, hehehe.
On Saturday we had a great time, Cáceres has seemed very nice.And meeting Velia, Juanlu, Alea and company, has been the best, we have a good time in the cider house.Anabeg, you were right, the bodies were very good, and the sausages of the cider, the pate, the cakes ... what a good hand does Alea have with the kitchen !!!
And yes, often heat ... in the Plaza Mayor de Cáceres were the children playing with the water of the fountains, that grace hehe, that they had a great time ...
And when I returned to Ciudad Rodrigo, Civil Guard Stop and blow, and they put a 0.0, hehehe I did not try the cider ... but what a shame ...
Today it has touched analytical, and I have a quite low sugar, like this I had a glass of water with sugar ...:-//

Have a good day !!!

DiabetesForo
05/23/2011 5:45 a.m.

Nas, I leave my long nap for a moment to make some reflections .. well, rather some comments, that it will not be the one who presumes such an activity.Times of change.Before yesterday, "I know what you did", what a shame, now to endure Jjvazquez's giggles, hopefully they will come back soon.Yesterday Fernando Alonso said goodbye to the season.Now he only has to prepare the car for next year.Of course, he tried until the end, he put on the first, he squeezed, covered ... until a few that were going at a speed that seems that his car does not carry.Also yesterday shoamer from political life.I did not like, in fact, I have voted this time, just for fucking, and my vote is usually already quite useless.Whoever does good, in March without going any further.Yesterday Marta Dominguez was a mother.And what has been done with this woman has been an unjusta?Who replenishes what suffered?Some will say that the fault is from Zapatero.Ah, the 15-M does not smell very well, hopefully I am wrong.

It is indeed hot in Cáceres, effectively a neihs charm (and as eats, by two).And thanks for the congratulations for the Hemo.By the way, this Wednesday premiere the new Medtronic sensor, I will tell you.Let's see if this endures heat without falling.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/23/2011 1:05 p.m.

Good afternoon

Achicharado like many of you.At this time 29 degrees: shock:
To top it off today, just today, the air conditioning system of my work area has been stripped, which we share with ICU, I hope you have arranged ICU because we have spent it Chungo all day ... I had put the 5 minutes theLEFT CLOTHING FOR THE RAYS AND I FINISHED CHORREING Sweat: Shock: :(
When it is not a pito it is a flute ... Luckily everything is new but I was going to think that we needed to change hospital: x

Neihs ... I'm drooling just reading you :))
How about the croquettes-pump of insulin?: Mrgreen:

Velia What do you do to the keyboard?: Mrgreen:
Dana is beautiful: Oops: Where is the emoticon of the broken heart?;)

Prado, 28 km: shock :: shock: how are you the northeast

Anuski, pretty, I'm glad your baby already enjoy school ...

Anabeg, Alea, Tica ... greetings to all

Man, Juanlu .... Don't you tell me that you like athletics?
With Marta Dominguez I have always had the shadow of suspicion ... I never went to international meetings, few competitions in the year and always in Spain ... the change he gave at a certain moment was spectacular, of being a good athlete to be aOutsider to Medals, that with one age over the age of 30 (just like the other defendant Nuria Fernandez) ... But hey, this doping debate has so many aspects and is so unclear.:(

DiabetesForo
05/23/2011 1:09 p.m.

Eh, no, no, that athletics only interests me in TV ... and that of many years ago, those Fermin Cacho, Gonzalez, Abascal.I do not know those of now, but it is that Marta Domibruez was famous before all this.What I have read is that at most they can accuse you of tax issues, lack of evidence?It is possible, but ... what if not?
Today during Paseo morning, seeing a building near the Uni here that seems finished but without activity I told Montse that a story of the series "Yes, Mr. Minister" had come to mind.The story is that they built a hospital but they only endowed it with maintenance personnel, without doctors why?Because there were no patients, and why weren't there patients?Because there were no doctors.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/23/2011 1:44 p.m.

Velia, if I know you are not bad ... woman.Here you are very comfortable, but I lack time ... and sometimes laziness can.
I see that you do many hours in the cider house ... that envy you give us.
Prado, if we have a pending coffee.: Oops:
Owash ... Let's see if the maintenance is fixed for tomorrow.
Well I hope to follow you more closely.
Tica, a kiss ... quantanos as you are going.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/23/2011 6:11 p.m.

Good morning route !!
Owash, that of that new hospital must be from Guasa ... what Juanlu says, it reminds me of the inaugurations of La Espe, in which the teams of other hospitals already work and makes the inauguration of a single plant,Because if you go to another, nor are the bathrooms put ...
The elections, lately this comes to mind this: "Pandereta country ..."
And well, the curiosity that noses will have done in the town of my grandmother, shepherds, in Salamanca ... in which my grandmother is registered, but has not gone to vote because she is with us, nor voted by mail.The fact is that my parents asked me yesterday to see who had left mayor, and when I go and look at it, it turns out that of the 61 inhabitants, they have voted all, and there have been 0 abstentions, I stayed in pictures,Thinking that noses will have done ... or maybe there has been an error, or my grandmother was not in the census ... Anyway, to see if we learned one day, it was to denounce it, but being such a small town, and forDo not get into it ...

Owash, the croquettes with bombThe 4 had a downturn of the worst ... but hey, this will be to try, for the next one that the dual does, I will do it a little softer to see ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
05/24/2011 4:20 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Neihs, I'm glad that everything was great with those of Caceres, and that rich-rich food in the sidreria, all great, the bomb because for the next one you will get better, you still have little with it, in na an expert
Owash, my mother, to see if they fix the air conditioning, the hospital is laughing, hahahaha
Juan Luis, to see how with the new sensor, you will tell us
Alea, I'm glad you are more relaxed, the beginnings are hard, what the endocrine told you?Have you accepted Celia?
Velia, to see if you are lucky in the contest, I will vote as soon as you write the post
Prado, very hot?Well, we are still in spring, as summer will be, my mother, here she is doing a cool spring, although yesterday was very hot, in the morning I went to walk with my husband, and in the middle hour it gave me low, before I went toWalk had 107 but with the heat because I got off and I had 60, I drink my juice and I already recovered, the heat influenced, another day I do not put insulin or as something before walking
This week fucking elbows, now I get a little, on Friday I already have the Basque exam, now things in the deputation, they will get hard with the Basque, because with Bildu, they will demand it, until now we do notThey have asked the Basque, but with this game because yes, because in favor of BasquePL2, for having it, in case the flies, it is better to prevent than regret.
Muxussssssssssssss, spend a good day

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/24/2011 5:27 a.m.

Owash, ¿¿¿what do you say?Each training.Please stop insulting her.The only thing that Marta has done has been to declare her affiliation to the PP, neither more nor less.He has already been acquitted of two of the three positions, only one remains and she will soon prove her innocence.When I read certain comments I want to cry.Poor girl, after everything he has given for Spain and here he has only rained shit.He already does not matter what he gets, the damage is done and irreparable .

DiabetesForo
05/24/2011 2:23 p.m.

Roa, mine with Marta Dominguez has always been the same, I have always thought about the same ...To make stunning bills and dispute medals of the most important championships .... Just then, when they can earn a lot of money with meetings and popular tests they inexplicably disappear.
Marta Domínguez, Medhi Baala, Ramzi or Sergio Sanchez are several examples of this.
He has never given positive, true.Therefore, there is nothing to object to legally.
His change of coach: he left the lifelong (M.Diez) to go with Easter (widely recognized in the world, and from there came his medals and his behavior), his relationships of compadreo with Cesar Perez (the camel ofLa Blume) or with Alberto García (recognized doped) .... too many indications, at least for me.

I don't care if it's from the PP or Sunk Left.
The Galgo operation is one of the most incredible fudge/shame of this country ... only at the height of the Operation Puerto.
And I don't believe almost anything that has come out of there.

DiabetesForo
05/24/2011 3:17 p.m.

The athletes dispute the competitions advised by their technicians, each following the criteria that it considers most appropriate.Marta has always run the San Silvestre, which is a popular race, and, if she has competed above all in official competitions, she has always been following Mariano's advice, we must not go back to things.
Marta did not leave Mariano to go with Easter, but to leave with César.Why left Mariano is quite clear for athletics fans in Palencia, and has nothing to do with Doping stories, rather with more domestic and pedestrian themes.On the other hand, who insulted César by describing him as "The Blume camel" was Mariano, and the Federation is already taking measures against him, it will not be unpunished.
You don't care about which Milite Marta party, but for me and for many more it is clear that Rubalcaba is behind this dirty matter.He has used someone from the PP to cover government problems (controlle strike, various cuts ...).Moreover, he has given orders to manipulate the evidence against Marta passing over the judge who instructs the case (he ordered to analyze the German laboratory of certain products taken from the house of Marta, and it earned him nothing because nothingfound there).You tell me that you do not believe what has come out of this operation, and there is the problem, in which, what happens, the honor and good name of Marta is already unjustly stained forever.

DiabetesForo
05/24/2011 5:17 p.m.

Good day.....
Well, yes, anabeg, for my clear taste, we are not used to so much heat here ...... I hope that in the summer it calms down a bit:-/ .....
Neihs I don't know how many croquettes you ate: D ... but they don't affect me too much unless they eat many hehehe ... because I love them ... when I have used the dual bolus I have never put more than 50%Of the total in the dual, normally between 30 or 40%... but of course everything depends on each one, how the meals affect you ..... so you know essay-error ...

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
05/25/2011 4:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.