{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Velia, congratulations !!With a little delay ...
Yesterday I did not enter the forum and I did not see that it was your birthday.I hope the burns are better.

Kisses and hugs for all!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2011 3:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routes !!!
I enter a second, that I am very linked, to thank you for the congratulations .... I still have to enter Facebook, but it does not work for me and I cannot send anything ... AGGGGGG.
That the day very beautiful, well, it started at 12 at night, which gave me part of the gifts, and very happy, the truth ... emotional a video made by the girls with a dana voice and lyrics of a songof the last of Amaia Montero, who dedicates her mother, and our photos ... ayssss .... and my mr.Husband has given me an iPod Nano, Joer, how to find him with what I am, hahahahaha ... and more things ...

The arm I think well.It pikes me, that must be good, right?

Kisses and if I can tonight more slowly.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/16/2011 8:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... although Monday ..... :(

Alea I loved the photos of the cider house: D, what won I have to try all those delicacies you do;), I hope that soon .....

Tica, I think like Owash, returning to the routine is the best medicine, although the routine is no longer the same because the absence is noticed ..... there is no choice but to give it time .....
Owash but who did the works of your hospital?: |

Well, we did not plan to do stage but in the end yesterday morning we went for a walk a little late and we almost got an entire stage: Mrgreen:, 28 km almost ..... between the first leg and the return..... was the expressed day so we went to the bearing, the next stage and the Cebreiro ...... Galicia ....: D
Let's see if we get seriously that we want to finish before September: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/16/2011 8:27 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa,
After the week I will take a return to the work, which hard is done on Monday, but well, I'm already about to come out
Velia, congratulations, I have already received your message, how is your arm?
Owash, how strong the roof fell, often scare, the important thing is that no one is, it is unfortunate that this happens in a new building
Alea, Celia saw the ears to the wolf, with how guay the life of a student, from that stage I keep some great memories, did not stick a stick to the water, hahahaha
Neihs, how about the pump?I imagine that better
Over here, without news, the Saturday I had dinner, I slept for 6 in the morning, the very good glycemia, I drink a cubatita, the rest to coca racks lights, I give me a lot of respect to drink when I leave, a dayNext I got up like a rose, hahahaha
Spend a good day on Monday
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/16/2011 8:29 a.m.

Velia, meading I crossed with you,
Velia, how emotional the video, thus gives pleasure, and the iPod very well, good gift
Prado, less bad that you were not going with an intention of not doing stage, my mother, 28 kms, to see if for September you end up, sure if you get it
Agurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/16/2011 8:34 a.m.

To the good ... And I thought this was from El Camino de Santiago.ha ha ha

Well .. 1 more for the group.

Salu2 to To Kiski

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/16/2011 3:22 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I'm still messy, I don't disregard me, Ufff, what fatigue ...
Gilabeni, welcome to the route.
Yes, Anabeg, is it a beautiful gift ... better of your infection?
Tica, how is all going
Owash, I see you with better encouragement ... I'm glad.
Prado, what value !!!!If you are fit, Joía, hahahahaha.
Mani, a kiss !!!
Paz Ángel and Mamidejuan, what are we going to miss, do you walk?
Regina, I'm glad your father is better.
By the way, my Juanlu had the ITV last week, there is the uncle like an oak and 6.4 of Hemo .... a whole champion.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/17/2011 6:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.......

Velia daughter to see if you get out of you and rest women .... And you don't believe that I am so fit, we came out when I called you and the idea was to take a walk and eat in some town, but we got dried .....:Mr.
Congratulations to Juanlu ..... how do you notice that you take care of him :)) :));););
How is everything going?

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/17/2011 6:52 a.m.

Good route !!
Congratulations to Juanlu for the Hemo!6 With little I think the ideal hemo ...
On Monday I do the analyzes again, for me that I have uploaded it, between the adjustment of the pump and the bad streak it will be difficult for him to maintain it, but hey ...
Prado, with how good it is nice to go out there, to walk, or to do tourism ...
Tica, how are you going ??Do you continue with wedding preparations?I imagine that now the desire will have been removed a little, but you have to throw forward ... a lot of encouragement!For Owash TB!
Anabeg, how about everything?and the little one ??With alcohol I believe that the question is not to happen, come on, as for everyone: p hehehe

Alea, Velia and Juanlu, I have in mind to go down this Saturday to Cáceres ... Vellia, are you going to be at the end?
Let's see if I know you finally ... can you send me the direction of the cider house?

Have a good day !!Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
05/17/2011 9:10 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Velia, congratulations to Juanlu for that hemo, often champion, will be for meals in the sidreria, hahahaha
Velia, how is the arm?Let's see if you rest, and regain strength, from infection much better, I did analysis to see the kidney, I hope everything is fine
Owash, I'm glad to read you more animated!
Gilabeni, welcome to the route!
Neihs, the little girl, and here everything great, I have an analysis next week, at the beginning of June I have endocrine, to see how the hemo, I hope well
Ayyy that guay going to Caceres, I turned again, that I stayed with the desire to eat more croquettes, beat the next time you know, croquettes to a mogollón eh, hahahaha, and of spending more time on earth, let's go the nextyear I rent a house there as my name is Ana, hahahaha
I'm going to eat late
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/17/2011 10:03 a.m.

Hello.

He has not given me time to read everything you have written Velia, what happened to you in Le arm?Anabeg, urine infection?I have had enough, they told me in emergencies that the combination of the rule with the azcuar is very easy to take an infection.You will tell us how the kidney, but surely everything is fine.

Neihs, in the end we have decided to delay the wedding to September.I do not want me, nor my close family ... The day before my father died, I try to convince me to say classes to open the dance on the wedding day.The godfather suit was collected two days before ... and we buried him with the suit.The people who came to the cemetery told us that they did not know if it was correct to say it in this case, but that they were beautiful ... there are many feelings now ... Everything very recent and with a few desire to party.I suppose that in September it will continue, but we let the situation rest a bit (for me it delayed it indefinitely, but it is not just my family ...).This weekend I went with some barbecue friends and had a very bad time, I felt weird in a "party" ... I guess it's time to time.

I will interact more often ... but I have abandoned diabetes ... I have a hard time measuring and controlling meals ... I have not echoed great barbarities ... a 300 in the two weeks and I think I took it soon!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/17/2011 12:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning route !!!!
Nehis, we will be here the weekend.What plans do you bring?Do you come alone?The phone by private and we talk better.
Tica, it is normal that you do not feel like parties, everything is recent ... and for the wedding you have a lifetime ahead ... a hug.
To all kisses ... I'm still studying.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2011 6:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good route!
Velia, I have already sent you a private, on Friday I call you with the plans ...
Tica, as Velia says, for the wedding you have a lot of time, and you have to do it when you want and agusto, even though I imagine you will always notice your fault ... but it has to be a day as cheerful as possible for you.

Have a good day!

DiabetesForo
05/18/2011 8:29 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Ticaaa, many dosses, you have time to marry, I understand the position that you are not with animals now, time heals everything, in September you will find more forces
Neihs, that little you have left to go down to Caceres, and taste the croquettes of Alea, who well meet Velia, Juan Luis and Alea, will like the experience
Here I am in the curro, all quiet, the infection of urine well, I already ended on Tuesday with the antibiotic
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/19/2011 4:57 a.m.

Good ... what calooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ..... ufff ..... :( :( .... how bad I take it for God and if I already know that I am rare hahahaha ......

Tica when I read you, you make me remember so much that uffff .... do not imagine what I understand and I know how you feel, it is a rare feeling but it will happen, it was hard for me to understand the happiness of others, something that aBefore it was normal for me: being with my friends, laughing, having a good time, suddenly stopped making sense .... It is also true that life changed me radically, I went to live alone and carry the business alone.... But everything happens although now it is difficult for you to understand it so you don't force things ..... the desire to have fun and prepare the wedding with enthusiasm will return, sure ...;)

Owash How are you going ?????And man ????? ..... Regina I imagine that your father will be better ....... right?

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/19/2011 8:19 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
By finnn Fridays !!!!That you want to arrive at 2pm and the weekly party, next Friday I have a Basque exam, I have to take cubits next week
Without much novelty around here, Neihs HAVE VERY WELL IN CACERES, you will tell us how such
Make a very good weekend
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 5:35 a.m.

Hello!!
Weekend, and I have just confirmed void for June :) We will go to Germany, to know where we are going to live next year (the idea was to go in July, to see if next year this opportunity comes out again)
Tomorrow we are going to be Beagles (dogs), a friend who stayed a puppy has convinced me to accompany him with the two parents ... Let's see how we had it!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/20/2011 5:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning routerillos !!!
Yesterday, Tremendo Palizón we hit each other, we went to Madrid to choose the materials of the reform, we left at 8.30 and until almost 11 at night we do not get home, yes, we have everything seen, less bad.
Dana has long finished the exams and already has all the notes, comeWith a friend, and then to the beach with her boy ... after what are we going to do, true, D Regina?By the way, he has signed up for a contest of those in which he loves to participate, and you have to vote on the Internet, those who have Facebook I will put the address and if you do the favor, voteis, which has asked me strongly, hahahaha.
Well, and this Sunday we go in a stubborn cider house, we celebrate the birthday of 2 friends and mine ... I do not know if in the end fifteen we get together, and that 4 cannot be ... and tomorrow with Nehis ... Now I answer you the private.
How are you all?Come man, that this thread is encouraged, that you are all with the asthenia on top:-/ :))
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2011 5:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Tica, are you going to live in Germany?But, next year, right?
I do not know, but they have told me that it is very nice, Berlin is worth knowing

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 5:41 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Yesterday, Tremendo Palizón we hit each other, we went to Madrid to choose the materials of the reform, we left at 8.30 and until almost 11 at night we do not get home, yes, we have everything seen, less bad.
Dana has long finished the exams and already has all the notes, comeWith a friend, and then to the beach with her boy ... after what are we going to do, true, D Regina?By the way, he has signed up for a contest of those in which he loves to participate, and you have to vote on the Internet, those who have Facebook I will put the address and if you do the favor, voteis, which has asked me strongly, hahahaha.
Well, and this Sunday we go in a stubborn cider house, we celebrate the birthday of 2 friends and mine ... I do not know if in the end fifteen we get together, and that 4 cannot be ... and tomorrow with Nehis ... Now I answer you the private.
How are you all?Come man, that this thread is encouraged, that you are all with the asthenia on top:-/ :))
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2011 5:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.