{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Tica, I'm very sorry, I don't have words, I only send you a big hug and a lot of encouragement to move on.

Regina, I hope things go well, another hug also for you.

Velia, good luck and that things go well, do not overwhelm before time ...

Owash already knows that it is not worth giving so many laps to my head, but I understand you overwhelmed, my head either rests much to say, if we could turn it off for a little while or know how to control it .... much encouragement.

To all that you have a good day and try to enjoy the good times that having a bad time in the bad guys will not fight us anyone.Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
05/10/2011 7:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

TICA:
He thinks that, although you are suffering now, he, surely, did not suffer.
Much encouragement and many kisses!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
05/10/2011 7:11 a.m.

Good afternoon route !!!!
In the end of my mother a bronchitis, still the analytics remains, but at least the radiography was clear.They have already sent an antibiotic for 10 days, of those 24 hours, and although it seems lies this afternoon he has no longer had a fever, uffff ... poor, he did not remember her so decayed.
For the rest, here an impressive heat, we have been in the patio all afternoon, but at the expense of not being able to breathe, this is a pity ... And that I tell, today entertaining, so I take the opportunity to get a ratilloAnd studying, what a good fault does it.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/10/2011 2:15 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... here also so much heat :( .....

Velia is glad that everything will remain in bronchitis.now to take care of the two .....;)
Regina how about your father ????I guess little by little improving ...
How are you going?How does your mother follow?I hope everything goes as well as possible .....

What a little desire to do anything: Mrgreen: ... what do you have good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 4:35 a.m.

Good

I spend now that everything is calm and, while I see tennis, I take the opportunity to know about everyone.

This morning they have come to drink Juanlu and Montse coffee, and to bring me papers, that the poor are from the mint to Mecca to abbreviate me procedures and problems.Montse, I hadn't heard about your mother, that's why I didn't ask you.I'm glad I go better, just like Regina's father.

Owash, thank you very much for your trust in our project.The truth is that we are very happy.There is still much to go, but I think the road is good.
As for what you did well and what does not matter?You did the best you knew, the best you could, what you believed most suitable for your mother, and that, believe me, your mother would have valued it well above any result.You must stay calm, spend that page and remember it with love, in your good times.You gave him everything he needed and more, because a mother needs is to feel that her children love her and are by her side when they are missing, and that you have done it more than.

Mani, I hope everything goes better.

Anabeg, I spend a private with my email.

Neihs, let's see if we see you soon here.

And Celia, finally, has decided to come to study Cáceres.She wanted to stay in Llanes, but the last one that has been bundled at the Institute has ended up deciding.Anyway, I prefer to leave it because I get angry.At least it will serve to leave that way because they would institute.

A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 1:10 p.m.

I'm glad alle from such good news: D ..... I think nobody doubted here that I was going to do very well hehehe ..... you deserve it ..... a little kiss

DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 1:18 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!
Here we are alone, that my boy has gone to the capital: D .... somewhat dismayed with Lorca, the truth is that I must be very sensitive because tears emerge right away.
Thank you for asking for my mother, it goes better, less badly, than now that I had recovered your joy after a rather difficult life, fuck, enjoy a little, that well deserved has it.
I with a cool arm, aysss, if it cannot be.As I always go to Jarapo Sacao, I made a mashed vegetableI suffered quite important burns ... A friend nurse cured him and covered the wound, and today I have gone to C.S.Let's see when I put on the tetanus vaccine, which did not remember it, and yes, thankfully it covers me ... tomorrow I have to cure and pray because they are not 2nd grade ...
And little else, let's see if I go to bed soon because allergy and heat have exhausted me ...
Tica, Owash, how are you?
Regina, man, kisses.
To all, that you have night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/11/2011 4:52 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!, I now come from the hospital, my father is still much better, although he does not discharge him yet, but he already eats, and is animated, which is what matters.
V Elia, I'm glad your mother is nothing, now that summer arrives, it will be fully recovered.
Alea, I am also glad that Celia has been encouraged to change the institute to go to Cáceres, if she can go to a nocturnal to do the baccalaureate she will do very well, because she will deal with adult people, which is what she needs.
Well, a strong hug to everyone, to see if we are recovering and better times are coming.: D Raquel just sent me the photo of the Orla, who have collected it today, is already seeing the results of so much effort and that encourages it a lot.
A kiss: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2011 5:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Yesterday I wrote a post but no idea where he went, hahahaha
Velia, I'm glad that the mom goes better, woe now the arm, come encouragement that surely it is not so much.
Alea, I send you the other day the photo to the run, don't you get?I send it to you again, I saw the dire on Facebook, I'm glad the Sidreria goes great
Regina, I'm glad your dad goes better, it's good news
Here without much novelty, on Monday, I cogi infection of urine, I am with antibiotic, and today I have gone to do blood analysis, to see how the kidney is
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/12/2011 6:54 a.m.

Hello good.....

Velia how are you?How does the arm follow ?????? ... what a bad leg daughter ..... take care ...

Regina how good that your father is improving even if it is slowly and congratulations to Raquel, I imagine that he ends this year, no ?????

Anabeg takes care of that infection .....

There is no novelty here either, very hot for my taste ufffffffffffff ..... exhausts me .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 7:02 a.m.

Good evening route !!!
Here a few news, follow the suffocating heat, the pollination of olive and grasses in all its splendor and the ´Unic to highlight is that I have left 56 eurazos in the pharmacy of things that the allergologist prescribed Angela and his pediatrician deniesTo prescribe alleging that when the time comes it will be seen .... AGGGG, I am more burned that the paw a churrero ... we will see how this story ends, for the moment we believe that we will make a claim, that the lining will be passed, butCome on, it's already fine.
My well arm, in the end a 2nd grade burn that have to cure me in Madrid on Saturday and Monday again here, often coñazo, of course I did not think it was so much.
My mother improving, fortunately.
And little more, I am very tired, I miss Juanlu and Danita, tomorrow we will be together ... on Sunday I am 45, do not believe that I care, I have been quoting that age at least 2 years ago, that you will be the one that will be the one that will be the one that will be the one that willPass, I always think I have more.Of those who are, hahahahaha .... will I feel older ????
Come routes, a lot of encouragement to all ... kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2011 5:28 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia ,: Shock: But daughter, between allergy, your mother and now the arm ... with the return of Juanlu you will no longer have an arm or na hehehe to improve

Prado, around heat now?... in Valencia right now 22 degrees, at 10 at night:-/
It seems that I definitely have the holidays in September, now I put it in the other thread.

Anabeg, Alea sent me the photo that you say ... how beautiful your baby ... and Juanlu with cheese :))
take care of the infection

Regina, that well that your father improves a little, when he leaves the hospital will recover better because they lose faculties provisionally ... (Of course they do everything ...) :)

Alea, it wasn't confidence was reality: D (I'm making the ball to make me the best croquettes :)))
Great that Celia lands in Caceres ... Do you still want to do psychology? ... you can use me bad example to take it out of my head;)

Tica, how are you? ... becomes hard ...

Neihs ... already dominate the pot ???

I am still locking my things ... I already say that this goes for long, but well it is.

Greetings to the rest of the bugs

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 5:41 p.m.

V Elia, for burns there is a supercicatrizing ointment called Nutracel, it is babies ointment, but it has vitamin F and is great for burns, I tell you from your own experience.Get well soon .
Owash, you look more lively, I'm very happy :).
Tiica, I didn't know that your father was so young, nor you ..., I hope you recover little by little, but I know it is hard because my mother happened to you, and spent a very sad whole year.., if you see that you need medical help, ask for it, that depressions can be seized, and it costs a lot to go out for oneself.
Prado, Raquel does not end this year yet, because he has some options to complete credits and the end of the career project, so calculate that two more years .. but already with less stress.This course ends at last of May and is thinking about going from cruise to Italy again, with a friend who always prepares trips, last year went to New York and enchanted wine.We are expensive for us, but we cannot deny them because they have them well deserved, after everything he studies he has to live and enjoy.

My father, much better, on Monday will discharge him if everything remains well.

A hug to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2011 6:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good route !!
Anabeg, I hope you get better and the infection will happen to you soon.
Regina, I'm glad your father is improving, to see if they soon send him home.
Alea, it seems that everything is going to the business with the business, I am very happy, you deserve it !!Go to see you, I am considering the 21, but it depends on some other things, I will tell you.
Velia, how fear they give me the burns, my sister once the wax was being taken out of the microwave and burned a lot in her leg, small scars left ... I hope you heal you soon!
Owash, a lot of encouragement !!Tica, a tb hug for you !!

The pot is going well, it is a joy to be able to correct when I am high with it, the calculation that makes the insulin that is taking effect and the sensitivity you have makes it perfect.Every time that I have corrected, putting the figure and letting him calculate at two hours I am 102, 114 or similar values ​​... and adjusting the basal well, I am very stable the periods in which I do not like anything, if not as anythingBetween food and dinner, I stay perfect, I still have to try to skip some food or breakfast to see what happens, hehehe.
I still have problems with the values ​​after breakfast, I exported those files X. The insulin ratio I have at 1'2u/ration for breakfast and 0'8 and 0'7 for food and dinner, there is enough difference,But under normal conditions this helps me control values.Even so, I had two days, in which two 365 has appeared at 9 in the morning ... The first day I thought it was the catheter, and I changed it correcting myself with the ball just in case, that day I lowered theRule and I had frightful pain in the afternoon.And the next day, the same, another 365, and I already scared, but I corrected with the bomb, without taking off my catheter, and I went through the emergency doctor.I was a little scared, especially because it did not seem normal to have so many pain with the rule, the paracetamol did not take effect, and it only happened to me when I take an ibuprofen later.And above the high glucose in the morning ... in the doctor they put an anti -inflammatory injection, and they reassured me telling me that some girls hurts a lot and that is why they do not mean that they have any problem.I have become a little hypochondriaca, but I was terrified to have a problem of ovaries or something and that was why in the last rules I had so bad, but I am already quite calmer, on Monday I go to the doctor ofHeader to see what she tells me to see how I can avoid pain.
Today, when I got up, I got the basal at 180% two hours, and at 9 I only had 240, high, but not so much ...
The fact is that I do not want to fix it in the standard basal, because I know that it is probably something temporary, and tomorrow here it is a party, so I do not know what to do, because I will also get up later and I doubt that I will have that climb at the same time, I suppose I will leave the normal basal and measure myself the same at 7 and at 9

It seems that I always with some problem, and this depresses me a little, I start counting, and in the last 7 months, I debuted with diabetes, I have been twice with gastrointeritis, flu, otitis, sinusitis andrules.And the truth is I don't know whether to think that I am a complaint and that I have become hypochondriac, or that it is only a bad streak.I try that it is rather the second, and that I have to try to complain a little less or the people of me will end up until my noses ... At least here I give up a bit, I hope I do not tire you tb to you...:-/
Let's see if tomorrow I can not get from 200 and I say goodbye to the streak !!You have to be optimistic, hehe

Have a good night !!
Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 6:29 p.m.

Hi PeopoCilla!
Today I have returned the work, "argued" with the doctor because I did not want to register, but I want to "try" to return as soon as possible to work and normal life.
Yesterday I spent a bad day, I was making errands and the people of what happened to my father were surprised that in some cases I have seen myself comforting the person who wanted to give me condolences ... and when I got home with myMader exploded both, but to continue with life ... yesterday I was helping my mother to collect papers and more papers of my father to put things in place (both physically and mentally ...)
Regina, I am a breeding :) I am 26 years old, my father had me when they were already older ... I have three brothers and with the oldest I have been 13 years.They have given me sleeping pills, yesterday I decided to take it but half and I have slept and I have not dreamed too much ... it gives me Invidia Raquel, I have the race recently and when you see that it is going to end and that the effort bear their fruit isA very pleasant experience to live it.My father always spent a little of the children's studies, well it will not happen either, but he left us all responsibility to us and we never disappointed him ... so he didn't have to take measures: p.The day I presented the project my father was super proud of my

Muchso we have those who have relatives Pachuchos.

Owash, a lot of strength for you

tica's profile photo
tica
05/13/2011 4:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Holas

Here waiting for the washing machine to end ... I have already made Mr. Mercadona rich, and I soon put myself to the usual cleaning of Saturdays :?:?From the house I mean that I do it every day: P

Tica, I immediately rejoin the work, the next day I was already working ... I think it's the best, return to routines and have your head busy in different things.
A strong hug.

I am also envious Raquel: Oops: ... Student's life is great ... I was seeing the possibility of studying again, I looked at medicine but the short note for graduates is bestial: shock: ...So we will let him be.

On Thursday afternoon a roof fell in the area where I work: Link ... 06849.html Luckily it was in the afternoon and did not catch anyone.
It is amazing that a new work and that grandeur have so many failures ... Anyway.

Neihs, you are almost an expert in bombs: D

DiabetesForo
05/14/2011 5:11 a.m.

Hello good.

Achicharaíta I am.And the dance has not yet started: Oops: I am panicked by Cáceres in summer, and in a kitchen: Mrgreen:

Owash, the croquettes is done :)) And yes, Celia begins to think again about studying and her goal is psychology.I think that the last trip to Cáceres, when he saw what had to be curmers in the cider house, has made him come eager to study :))

Anabeg, the photo came to me.Thank you so much.

Anyway, I leave you, I don't have time for more.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/14/2011 1:26 p.m.

Velia, congratulations ... how are you going with your arm?

DiabetesForo
05/15/2011 5:53 a.m.

Hello good morning.

Velia Congratulations, what a beautiful day to turn years, here are parties, the pity is that yesterday it spent the whole afternoon raining.

Owash, Tica a hug.

And everyone has a good Sunday.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
05/15/2011 6:43 a.m.

Good Monday to all,

This week I think I can be a little quieter, and read calmly.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/16/2011 3:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.