{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Today is a very sad day ... Yesterday my father decided not to get up for ever ... We were not expected, the day we were talking about receiving dance classes for the wedding ... and yesterday morning whenIt was my father to call him in the morning he had already left, there was nothing to do.Yesterday I was not able to release any tear and today I got up crying ... what someone explains why the living is like that?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/08/2011 4:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

A tica hug, I'm sorry.

There are no explanations, there are no responses to why or the inexplicable, nor is it logical or reasonable ... the only thing is the feelings (which last forever) and emotions (enjoy or suffer immediately).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 4:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A huge hug is, life is that damn and it is better not to seek explanation ..... you don't know how I understand you, my parents also went like this, from one day to another, that's why I can onlyLiving the day to day .... It is the only certainty that I have.A big kiss .... :(

Owash, how are you going ?????? .....

Mani, Regina ..... I hope everything goes better .....

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 6:21 a.m.

Tica, a huge hug from Juan Luis and mine ... I don't know what to say, there are no answers ... I suppose that as in almost all the time it will help attenuate the pain.Kisses.
Owash, how are you going?How about your father and your brothers?.A hug.
Mani, a lot of encouragement.
Prado, a kiss !!!
I am here with a trancazoaalergia or what do I know, who has fried ... yesterday I did the exam, it was not difficult, but long, of course neither my preparation nor my physical state allowed me to finish it, which did notThere is a possibility of approving, but well, I felt happy, practical exam, I didn't get nervous ..

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/08/2011 6:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Tica, a huge hug ... I don't know what to say either .... This unfair looks like life.To pain give time.
Owash, how are you doing too?
Velia, are you noticing a difference with others in the allergy?A quite calm here even, although we are with Ebasttel Forte and for the moment he has neither hunches nor any other symptom.And the exam :( .. good will be, encourage.
Regina, I hope your father is much better.
Prado, how is that path going?
I'm a little lost, but I read you almost every day.We do not have many news.
A huge kiss for everyone.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 6:56 a.m.

Tica, how much sorry, a huge hug and many dosses, life is sometimes like that, and there are no explanations, stay with the good and beautiful moments, many kisses
Owash, how are you going?
Mani, Regina, how is everything going?
Neihssss, where are you?How are you going with the pump?
Velia, the exam on another occasion will be, the allergy is giving you strong, there is little left for spring to finish
Prado, and that path, how is it going?Have you done any more stage?
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/08/2011 11:16 a.m.

Hello good.

Ethics, there is no explanation.The only thing we can offer you is support, understanding and affection.Cheer up.

Owash, how are you going?

Regina, to see if I have a clear and I call you to know about your father, that you already know that I appreciate it very much.

I do not tell Velia and Juanlu, because they have come to eat and we have already chatted a little bit, although not as much as I would have liked, but the work is the work;)

And to others, because that, I can hardly stop, but I hope little by little I will take time for the forum.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 1:16 p.m.

It happened to me for a little while, to thank you for asking for my father.He is already a little better, he has started eating a little and is more lively, both antibiotic and two followed operations have left him very weak, .. but I think he will recover.
I come tired of spending the day and night in the hospital .., thankfully we turned my sister, my mother and me ..., when Raquel debuted, I did not realize what the hospital was, I was so distressed thatI did not notice tiredness .., it is also true that it was younger.
For Tica and Owash, a very strong hug, and many spirits.
Tica, it is a very strong blow that they die suddenly and it must be very difficult to assimilate it, but it is better than seeing that they are suffering and exhausted.
Well, I'm not very optimistic today .. see tomorrow if I'm more rested.
A kiss

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/08/2011 3:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Tica, encourage ¡¡A hug

Mani I hope things go a little better, if possible ...

Regina, I'm glad your father recovers something, to see if you are soon back at home.

Alea, I knew that the business was going well, I'm happy for you.

Velia, congratulations on the exam, even in low physical conditions, surely you did your best.

To the rest, greetings and thank you very much for being there ... even without knowing the majority, you have been close, I have felt close.

I am half good (or half bad, as you look:-/);Emotionally I do not give me the sudden crying to the minimum question about my mother and I make "normal" life since Thursday, although this weekend I have preferred to retire from the world and not leave home.
Psychologically I am still very bad, if in itself I "at most head", all my mother's outcome will cost me many months to square it in my little brain ...
Everything looks better since time passes, but when there have been so many things, so much time and so many decisions made solo ... I know that this will take months to review why I did some things and not others ... I need to do it to closeA stage ... we will see if I am capable.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:01 p.m.

Tica, I'm very sorry ... never knows one what to say in these situations, as Alea says you have our support and our love.A very strong kiss.
Much encouragement also for Owash, of course you will be able to close that stage, over time everything becomes more bearable.
Regina, I'm glad your father is better, you have to throw forward, hospitals exhaust, see if you can soon go home and rest better.

Alea, who already wants to make you a visit, to see if that remained comes forward ...
Velia, it is a shame that you could not finish the exam, but surely it serves to approve the next!

Anabeg, I have been in the town again, so I have not gone through the forum.
I have caught a gastroenteritis again, I think that my defenses apart from being a bit tarada, they are loose ones that cannot with na ... hehe
So you pump it well, these days I have taken a lot to the temporal basals, I am very short because it does not absorb the hydrates.What worries me most is that the symptoms of the hypos every time I notice them less ... even so, I am looking forward to returning to normal and passing this streak at once, which seems that I am a hypochondriac, I always have something ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:17 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa
Regina, I'm glad your dad is better, now to recover and home, hospitals exhaust a lot
Velia, oh, well in Alea's Sidreria, in the end you will have to get a bond, hahahaha
Alea, send me your email and send you the photos
Neihs, how well for the people, and nothing a Saturday or Sunday takes the car and you go to Caceres, that you have it close
Owash, time to time, is now very recent, the time heals the wounds, and of course you will close that stage
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/08/2011 6:17 p.m.

Good morning ..... how are those encouragement ????????

It is true that time is attenuating the pain, if not we would not bear it, but how slow it happens when you want me to happen quickly, I remember that it did not serve me as comfort and even gave me anger when everyone told me the same thing "Time, you have to let time pass ", then go comfort: ((. In the end they were right ........ Time makes you see everything in another way but I still feel a lot of sorry for everything that was lost... and that has already been 18 years .....

Owash surely you close that stage, but try not to eat your head ..... Time will give you another perspective and surely you can feel at peace.

Tica a kiss and tell us how are you going .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/09/2011 6:42 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
How are you going?
Yes, Prado, I always turn to time, because I think it is so, but it is true what you say, to which it is happening at that time it must sound so far, so foreign ... I feel a little clumsyIn these cases ...
Regina, I'm glad your father is recovering.I know how tired you should be, but knowing that everything is seen in another way ... take care of you.A kiss.
Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2011 7:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... ufff ... Velia I also feel clumsy in these cases, so I usually get speechless, there is no comfort ...
How are you still from the allergy ?????

DiabetesForo
05/09/2011 7:16 a.m.

I go better, at least I no longer have that dog cough, and I walk more strongBut today he has gone to his doctor and they have sent him radiography and analytical, tomorrow they do it ... I am already a little crowded ... I must be somewhat sensitive.
Angela this year is pretty good of the allergy, I believe that the singulair is coming goodGlycemias, often trimester, yesterday did not fall from 2oo and peak, the end of seana that goes with his father is as if the fat was taken to spoonful.... And I am tired, I notice it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2011 8:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... it doesn't surprise me that you are worried ... because what a streak, but it doesn't have to be bad at all ... come courage and above all rest beautiful ... a little kiss

DiabetesForo
05/09/2011 8:16 a.m.

Regina, encourage your father, to see if they send you home soon, that hospitals exhaust.

Owash, what you did, did it well, convinced that it was the best.Do not hot your head, you will not change anything, and you have to have a very quiet conscience.

Tica, a hug.As you have told you: time, crying, and keep the best memories in that corner that we all have for those things.Be strong.

The rest, take care of you, improve allergies, and enjoy spring.

I read you and answer when I can.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/09/2011 11:28 a.m.

NAS, just a comment for Owash.Important decisions are always difficult, but someone has to take them, and better if some kind of help is received.In my case I had the help of my godfather, that a good day very early he called me on the phone to tell me something about the reality of my mother, something that I already knew, but hearing him from someone who had shared so much life with my parents... A minute after hanging the phone I had already made that important, and difficult decision.If you did not receive help in difficult times, more merit for being able to take them.Do not eat the coconut.A hug.

A hug also for ethics.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/09/2011 1:18 p.m.

hello,
Thank you all.Yesterday we say goodbye to my father, today it has been a day of making errands and little by little the mobile stops sounding every little (the gestures of affection are greatly appreciated, but it is also "silence").We are more aware of reality.
It is not worth thinking why this happened, or if it had been better for family members who "would have notified a little time" we believe he died asleep, he looked calm.At least we will have the comfort that he did not suffer.But you have a great empty ... They were such special dates, two days ago the godfather's suit had arrived, he was very excitedly preparing the wedding with us, and after many years of hard work he was finally enjoying life... 65 years are very little for this to happen ...
I hope that in a few days I can focus on day to day, sugar looks like a roller coaster, but well, I put the insulin, if I whistle my sensor because I am low I force myself to eat something, if I whistle because I'm highI correct myself (at least I do not get out of 200) I am trying to stay in about 180 because I got off at 40 and I did not find out ... I had a away bag and I did not let the sensor notify myself ...
Really, thank you all.

tica's profile photo
tica
05/09/2011 2:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, a kiss!Take advantage of the sensor advantage until you order everything.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2011 2:46 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.