{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Jolín, how you crack! ... I have read you toa mecha.
Congratulations on that analytics and that hemo, Anika ... of course, will not be all negative, huh ???A kiss.
María and Jesica, I'm glad that everything is improving.
Better iciar ????Oh, these kids have us almost always.
Murasaki, how little, what emotion !!!! ....
Mari.gar, how good you would be encouraged to enter the route.
Pumbba, how beautiful the video ... and yes, it is like the route spirit ... On the other hand, I also believe that Javi is throwing a pulse, so that you are even more pending ... it is not ready... you will somehow will convince you, because what a task to have to go down .... Surely it is a streak.Cheer up.
I have read that Kris's Baby Prospera ... well !!!Give them a kiss.
To the Pachuchos wish them that they recover soon.
And everyone has a nice day.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/16/2008 5:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Mari (Marisanz), I have seen that you have entered ... well !!!, to see if you do not abandon us so much time.How are you ???I hope everything goes very well.Have you not put the bomb yet ???Kisses ... Ah, how is you going with the bomb?Tell him to tell us something.Give memories and also to Piluchi ...
Besinos

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/16/2008 5:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to everyone !!

Well rather gray and rainy for Catalonia!Don't see how you speak!Between that there are many I do not know you and everything you wrote I took me!:-/ ...

Anika, congratulations on the hemo !!

Murasaki, I hope they tell you the date soon and that everything goes very well, you'll see how you see your baby's face.

Velia is glad you will have a good day, don't get tired of the move!

Marcita there are times that according to you catch you, there are no strength to fight in "Camples" wars, especially when the war we have daily with the happy diabetes is quite large.Happy courage!
By the way, the text has made me feel emotion and anger at the same time, I could have chosen another !!With how good we were without the gift: Evil: !!!

Pumba, do not worry, you will see how little by little it is becoming more independent, it's a matter of time and a very patience!Do not stir!

Mani, that I have already learned that you will meet Beky and Mamidejuan, what envy !!!As I would like to meet you all: ((! I hope you have a great time: P

Well, I don't know if I leave someone, just in case, you have all a good day !!

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/16/2008 5:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ....... ufff ... They finally let me in, today I had to go for recipes to the ambulatory and I have reached the OFI at 10: ((and now the phone that does not stop ....What boredom ..... to leave me in paaaaaaaaaaaz ...... which is already Friday and I do not feel like working ...

Anika congratulations on that hem and for all the results .....

You have a good day ....... Kisses .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 6:20 a.m.

Good morning to the route.

Maria, I'm glad you improve.Celia ... Keep in your line, I'm afraid.He says he plans to keep smoking, and I have told him that I do not plan to pay tobacco, so, as long as I smoke, I don't give him money.Let's see how the thing ends.

Velia, then you will complain about the foot.By the way, tell the Cristi that it is worth it, that I do not know anything about her: D

Murasaki, enjoy what you can sleep, because you will soon have Matthew claiming your attention.How little it is already.

Mari.gar are you Catalan?

Marisanz, to see if you prodigate more, woman.

Well, health to all those named and the unpublished

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 7:29 a.m.

Good noon, route!

Today I have gone to endo with Noe, I don't know why, really, he doesn't tell me anything new or also pay much.He tells me to stop doing so many tests: I do before each meal, after dinner and day not the morning.He says that one day he does before and after breakfast, the rest nothing, the next day before and after the food and nothing more and so on, so in several days I have a full profile What nonsense!Noe is equally active with 28 as with 100. The high to bed, nor speak, what is "terrible."Last night he lay with 303 at 11 and did not corrected, at 12 he was 233, at 3, 187 and 9 41!And the uncle returns to tell me that nothing will happen to him at dawn if I go to bed with 130, of course, it is not his daughter, in fine, I will try today, but he awaits me all night in Vela, of course.
From the capillary hemo nothing, he says that in the laboratory they will have told him that they will prick him to a finger to fill a cannula and take it to the laboratory.To fill the cannula, they have to have the finger because it needs a lot of blood.
For next time (September 29, Total Na) has sent him a more complete analytical because since he debuted they had not done any.

Changing third, I'm already calmer, although yesterday my codr called me to finish off the task.

Anika, very good that hem and analytical, champion.

Murasaki, which little, you already have it.

To all happy day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 8:37 a.m.

Marcita "sends eggs" with your endo !!, for him it will be very easy to tell you that you do not do so many controls, as is not his daughter !!We really know how many controls we have to do are us, that we are the ones that we are all day with them and those that we truly know how they react to any situation.They also told me to do only 4, those before the food and that of the Resopon, but I do not even pay 6 and sometimes with the one in the morning 7, it is that if I do not know what values ​​it has in the hours in the hoursI do not do it ... as noses I will modify the insulin dose ???I think that we are who we must choose what is the best for our children, and the truth that thinking and acting like that has not gone badly, because the previous Hemo was 8.1 and the latter 7.3, in sightthis!!

Do not see small whicwriting hits you at night !!Try tonight to bed it shorter, and so even if you spend a bad night you can see how it is doing.Well pretty, I hope it is mild and it serves you, you will tell us.

Alea I am Catalan, born in Barcelona, ​​but I do not feel from here, because through my veins runs Andalusian and Extremadura and that "throws" a lot ...

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/16/2008 10:03 a.m.

Go!Mari.gar, then we have a country blood, I am from Badajoz.
Yes, I will try a UD tonight.More quickly at dinner, I am, to see what happens.

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 10:18 a.m.

Ratessssssss

:)) ... Prado leaves the answering machine

Anika congratulations on hemo

Anyway, here it is also raining and becoming cold ... hopefully it changes for Sunday that we have end -of -course food with the Clara class

Come on, what a good weekend has spent !!

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 10:46 a.m.

..... I would like to see some endos with diabetes or with a small diabetic child to see if they said so many nonsense .....:-/ if they have no remedy !!!!!!!!! ...... Mark in your case I wouldn't even pay attention, who better than you to know how much and when you must measure glucose .....

Kaluaaaa ... paisanaaaaaaa ..... but if they even talk to the answering machine :)) :)) :)) :)), which are very heavy ... hahaha ....

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 11:18 a.m.

Uffffffff, Prado, the last idea comes: disconnect the answering machine and hang at the door a poster with "closed by ... things of mine ... what happens ??

Do you say no..eh ??Ok I already know ... you can't.

Anyway, here it rains but floods ... I will continue to come, that I cannot hang at all:-//

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 12:34 p.m.

Hahaha ... you want me, do not believe and give a good sleeve cut to more than one, but it will not be: shock: that I have to endure ... hehey ..... here there is now sun butFor the weekend he spoils as always ......

kisses

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 12:58 p.m.

Good night to all and good weekend.

Murasaki that soon, do not forget that you have to have us informed that you do not leave us without news.

Alea that rapid grows I am still laughing by remembering the other thread imagining Celia newborn very brown all pink and with ties in the purest style to the taste of the grandmothers: P and we have it in plan I am older because I smoke "it lifts how old the most ageSilly, "well, I also smoked with his age: Oops: to appear, and I only spent a couple of years, then I take off my nonsense and I have not reached a cigar again.Ainngg if schered would have to give decorations to mothers to endure so much;);Luckily he has taken you with a lot of experience and loaded with patience

Prado takes advantage of the weekend to rest that goes day :?What Stressss.

Marcita some endos are to eat them separately: Evil:, I do not measure it and how you want you to know if it is well insu: x and how much you put it, nothing or attention.
I used to have a end that in each revision of the child what I always checked without fail was the testicles, to see if I had any in elevator: Evil:, you will tell me that milk has what to do with diabetes, I say that each6 months will not change no: shock: :)), on top ofWith his thyroid glands and that is what he always checks:-/.
You could prepare a letter to present it at the hospital requesting the DCA 2000 by noticing the advantages for the children and the savings that you would be for the hospital, you make copies and present it every time you go to review, we were a couple of years like this untilwho published the article in the newspaper of the association as I commented on the other thread.

Mari Gar then it is good the hemo yes, to see if the endo is able to do it better: x.

Anuski How is this iciar, the fever has passed? I hope that if we give our kiss.

Kalua that you have fun on Sunday and have a radiant sollll all day to see if you go out in short sleeve, and then if you want on Monday to rain again to compensate go: d.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/16/2008 6:46 p.m.

good morning!!!
Today I will be the most clear early ... I'm working: X: Evil :: Twisted:

Kalua, to see if time lets you enjoy the food and thus the boys will have a better time.

Pumba, if Iciar already without a fever ... were only 2 days, but since they were the first to have a fever the scare nobody removed.

Yesterday we had it to party and the aunt so pancha ... neither gave him hunger nor the dream ... the girl has been party.Let's see if time also lets us enjoy today.

Prado, you are right on your SMS on Monday I call them and since nobody else comes, I am either.:-/ It wouldn't be bad to do what Kalua says ... hehe, pity that he can't.

Marcita, that Endo more nice: Twisted: just like one that I know, that before they gave it a touch, whenever I was going to pick up the strips I let go of some like .. "but eat more and do not measure you so much.".. "Is that you spend many" ... my endo call to complain and since then he almost doesn't say a lot: do you do it as you see, how tonight?

Murasaki, I see that we continue with the intrigue, as they tell you rest a lot, and nothing that Matthew is very close.

I continue with mine: shock:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/17/2008 4:22 a.m.

Good morning ....... hehehe ...... I as peace ended up dawn ....: Shock: ... joooooo .... yesterday I was ground .......

Anuski woman do not work much, Saturday is not work day ... also look what a beautiful day ......
I was spoiled on the day of the mountain: ((and this time not for the time, so in a little while I will run ...... something is something !!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 5:58 a.m.

Nosdias, we still move (now fringes) and with little time of reads ... I have only read Marcita's, exactly the same thing my mother had to do, two measures a day at alternate schedules, and whatA 70 -year -old woman with a type 1 boy will have to see and all life to learn !!!!!Diossssssssssss what a bad other you give me.Anyway, I write one thing elsewhere and long.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/17/2008 6:30 a.m.

Hello family !!!!!!How are you going on Saturday?

Well, I tell you the "Night Odyssey."Last night we go to Noe something lower, with 171 (the 130 that says the endo, not to mention) at 2 had 125 and at 4 ¡¡¡¡¡¡48 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I gave him juice and when he was a little, he was more hungry than the dog of a sharpener.Still it has risen with 71. The experiment is over, I will continue to sleep Altita, that it has not gone so badly, the 5 we have carried out all between 6 and 7 and the endo that says what you want,That I will do the same case as with clicking less, that is, none.

Velia or Juan Luis, I wanted to ask you for a favor and it is if you can provide me with the phone number of Dr. Arroyo, we are thinking of deriving Noe's file to some place where someone with more knowledge and common sense is taken.

Pumba, the DCA 2000 is a battle that I started a few months ago and the only thing I have achieved is what I have told you about the cannula, but I have more complaints to put and places where to claim and I will not stop until here too here it also alsoLet's have.

Well, to all, good weekend, that you rest and improve the pochitos and those that have a party to enjoy them, that today, at least pro here a wonderful time.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 10:14 a.m.

Good weekend to all.

Prado as it shows that these young people :)) I am quickly one hour in the morning and with that I already throw an athlete: mrgreen: if I run sure they have to enter asphyxiation: oops: :)) :)).

Anuski who is happy that he is already well iciar scheme gives a lot of overwhelming.Look so small, I have left a Juerguista :)).

Marcita and Paz I have already left you a message in the parents and peace also in questions, I always leave some without reading:-/: Oops: well I will put myself up to date.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/17/2008 4:17 p.m.

Good evening .... I have barely read anything, but Juan Luis told me that you had asked for the TFNO.of Arroyo, Marcita.I send you a private one and I put it on you, of course another stup-endo for the list .... Malejín scoundrel ...
A kiss routerillos and good night .... tomorrow when I have a while I will read you slowly.Fiance!!!Now to see a movie with my maid, we won it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/17/2008 6:54 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, I don't tell you what time I got up.
Well, the mitigating is that I was reading until 5 in the morning, but impossible to get up an hourly decent: Oops:

Health to the route

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 1:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.