{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!

Mani what a pleasure that it was so good !!, as I would have liked to be there with you: ((!! I imagine that it will have been a very beautiful and very special experience, especially for the kids, that they could see that there are more childrenLike them.

Paz, as Prado says, took advantage and took the "sabbatical" day, that today you have a good excuse.How about Angel's glycemia, have they dropped or still for the "clouds"?

Alea I live in Viladecans, a town in Barcelona, ​​Gerona has a little left.A cousin of mine was last year in Asturias and loved its green landscapes.By the way Alea, I imagine you from Lagarteran about the bell tower giving chillios to Celia and that is that I "troon" of laughter :)) :)) :)) !!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/20/2008 6:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning to all because I am here that I can't find a job and I am going up the walls that badly, Alea looks like you know that with Jessica I had a very bad time because she was a girl who was good to tell you here in the Isti they haveBy habiting they take them a card and when they carry a few they throw them home a few days the day they threw Jessica two days I put on how crazy then I thought I will give it where it hurts the most, remove the computer the mobile the mobile the camera the cameraof photos and put it to scrub the dishes at noon and those of dinner almost a month I said so that you learn and know that it is better studying than to scrubbThey have not taken out more cards or have called me from the Isti either if this can help you is that these young who do not realize how bad they do and on top of them it is for them, a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 7:04 a.m.

Good morning-tardes.

I just arrived from the buyer.What heaviness about going to buy.But the fact is that, as I like to cook, I have to go every day, if I can, to look for fresh things.

Mani, I'm glad it will be pleasant by the minique.Where was it?It is nice to meet people with whom you have been talking with, and that children know each other, although I imagine that if the son of Peace, Jessica and Celia, UF, can be known, can jump sparks.What a trio.

I also know in person a few foreros and former farmes, such as Velia and Juan Luis, Skarpetta, Pir Kiss, Leyre and, of course, Regina.

Maria, I have also told Celia that even for scrubbing you have to be worth it, so I'm afraid that this summer will have a hard training.Let's see if you are lucky now that summer arrives and you find work.Are you still thinking about moving to Santander?

Paz, I believe you, of course I believe you.If they seem taken from the same batch, although I fear that Celia takes the palm today: Evil: by the way, how are you going from the tooth?One of those of the trial began to hurt, and one day I accompanied Celia to Social Security to review a dentist, I told the dentist, asking what had to be done to go to Maxillofacial and those thosethings.She told me, let me look at you the tooth.He looked at me and said: If you want I take it out in a moment.I could not believe it and all the black legends about the Social Security dentists, but I refused to think about it and told him to go ahead.In ten minutes was the tooth outside, and without the slightest pain, so next time I know where I am going to go the next trial.: Arrow:

Mari.gar, it's a beautiful land too.

Juanlu and Veli, as last night we were from Cháchara, few novelties there are, unless it is sunny, finally.

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 8:52 a.m.

Nosdias, I'm already in Madriles, this week I will have it liada with the work and hacienda.Ah, I gain you personally, I personally met one hundred forms diabetics ... kept in Madrid, another in Cáceres, another in Zaragoza, a great in Valencia, and the minis with Alea, with Prado, with Ali22 ... I leave you, youI have mess.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/20/2008 9:19 a.m.

Hello again, then the Santander was in the air because they ask for a lot for rent but well everything arrives, then it also thinks about the breeding because there will not have the same freedom as here. And then I think of the crión because it does not want to marchWell, how the bride comes to Reinosa because he refuses to go because what he tells me there I do not know anyone and on the other hand he found work in what he likes in a workshop and the meat is being taken but good but goodHere I have been six years now and I don't care much to stay total that they are well because here still, if I would be lucky and call me from a factory because it would be the maximum for me I do not want to be at home the good truth that I looked like a hug toall

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 9:26 a.m.

Ains!That my boy has taken a 8.33 in the OPOOOOOOOOS, I am very happy because it also has merits for work and courses.See if they don't take long to publish the notes, what do I want to see it rest, my God!
Well I hope that babies are well, that teenagers are changing, little by little they will realize, and to the elderly who do not hurt the teeth, who do not desperate with their children and do not have much work is worth it ??A Kisses Sakito

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
05/20/2008 11:44 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayyyyyyy, is that I don't follow the rhythm !!!!!!!!

I know someone has toothache ... how bad it is ...

Velia, on Friday they give me the bomb to be tougling it, so from 10 days I think I will have it placed.

And I shit in tós the dowers !!!!!!: (((, I had been told that the pregnancy principle was like that ... but one thing is to tell you and something else to live it !!!!!!.

Well, everything will happen and then I will not remember the bad, just the good :))

mari's profile photo
mari
05/20/2008 12:56 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

I spend all that man ???????I didn't even know :))
And it is not to ball that you already know that this is not going with me but you will complain about the two bollicaos that you have at home, they are preciiiiiiiosos, so similar ...Poor Nachhete who did not give us time to enjoy him more for the nap.A beautiful kiss.
Kisses for all .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/20/2008 7:36 p.m.

Nosdias, Joé, how much I have today.Ali22, what a peazo note !!!!I leave you, to see if later ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/21/2008 4:11 a.m.

Good morning ....... I also have a mess to vary ....: x

Mari How little you have to have the bomb, you'll see how Anuski also put it on when she got pregnant so she can tell you her experience.

Ali to you how are you doing with the bomb ????????

You have a good day ...... kisses ......

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 4:35 a.m.

Hello ... how about Wednesday ?????

Mani, Beky and Mamidejuan ... how good in the kedada, right?I'm glad you enjoy the kids so much, I have seen (in photo) Nico, Nacho, Nayah and Noa ... beautiful, surely in person they are much more ... than rich.

I have met Prado and Kris and her husband, Prado and you too, that you have forgotten !!!!:)) But it is very excited.

I have two nights of dogs, Iciar wakes up because she is stuck with mucus, and then it costs her to fall asleep ... And how I don't sleep well, I get up in a humor ...: X

Ali, congratulations to your boy !!!! What a good note !!!

Speaking of dentists, I have to happen to me ... but I think so before making an appointment: Oops: ... because it will be: ?:

Kalua, recover !!!! How about today?

Come I leave you, to see if I can spend another time later.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/21/2008 4:52 a.m.

.... joooooooooo ... You're right Anuski, I forgot about Kris and her husband: oops: what head of mine ..... have if you improve and let you sleep a pull and if you don't know a nap and nap andrecovered ....

kisses

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 5:18 a.m.

hello!good morning!!The day is presented with clouds and clear, now touches clear, hehe!
Well the bomb is doing well, I think the failure is always in the same place, that it has not been rations for centuries and it still costs me.I already do it much better but it is costing me, for example as you count the legumes, my nurse told me that a saucepan of legumes were 2 portions and yesterday I did it like this and I had 200 in the post of the food, for something else it cannot beBecause I eat bread and weigh 40gr.They are 2 portions, right?Well today only that will emerge other doubts.Another thing ... that I sleep well at night because I used to sleep alone on one side and I got up with back pain ... I also cost me a lot to disconnect it from the body, put the plug, remove the plug and connect it again,To cry even because I was not able to take off my plug and went out to a little blood, well it looked through the catheter.Stories not to sleep from a diabetics with the bomber title Recent Sacao, hehe!
Well that many kisses to everyone, I will see if I do something for the life that my boss does not pay me to write in a forum, hehe!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
05/21/2008 5:22 a.m.

:? ::? ::? ::-/:-/:-/:? ::? ::?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/21/2008 6:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!How long!, Let's see if I'm updating ...
With what weekend of Kdds, Mami, Mani and Becky, you would have a great time ... I loved to meet Ali, which by the way owes us another quieter visit .... Give your boy a kiss and thecongratulations.How good that Peazo de Note ...
As Prado and Alea say, we also met them and their family, Regina, and visits to Llanes and Ponferrada were very pleasant.And from this forum I do not know anyone else personally, but unfortunately not all my experience with respect to meeting people like that it has been so positive, I am scarce, I prefer to take it easy that there are a lot@ rar@ out there release ....
Legumes: If you are cooked, you drain the broth with a strainer and weights.1 ration of HC would be 55 gr.of chickpeas, 95 grs.of fresh peas, 50 grs.of dry peas, 100 grs.of frozen peas, 50 grs.fresh beans, 55 grs.of white beans, 60 grs.of red beans and 50 grs.of lentils ..... The soy reference is not in cooked, but the weight of this raw would be 100 grs.fresh soybeans and 30 grs.of soy in grain.
A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/21/2008 6:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to the route.

Ali, congratulations on that note of your boy.

There are not many news here.Trying the relax prior to giving Celia's notes, which I fear will be traca.What a difference with his brother, who has returned to take the number 1 again.And the bad thing is that she has, as little, the same capacity, but does not feel like it.Anyway, everything has its good side, and this summer I think I will have a free assistant: Evil:

Velia, I agree with you in the forums.So far I have not had dislikes to meet the people of this forum (and the ex-foro) in person, although I have also had any unpleasant previous experience on the Internet, like almost all.Here, the truth, there have been no disappointments in that sense, because they have been unmasked on time :))

Use, that people are Maja, EA.

By the way, Juanlu and Velia, I have already been able to find out about the fuck that of the chefs.It is Santi Santamaría who has put his Coj ... nes on the table and has said that there is a lot of nonsense with the new kitchen and with so much design and so much shit.Opinions are admitted, but mine, goes ahead, is that he is absolutely right.That he already empalas me so much "artist" of chefs, almost Armani dressed, ashamed of being chefs and self -proclaiming "restorers" and artists, using in the several gilipollex kitchens such as gold sheets, syringe, liquid nitrogen or gas soldiers.: Shock:

And total, to do all the same: a huge dish, with a very long name in which they use words such as "deconstruction", "inspiration", "symphony" ... etc., to call "something" tiny, man handled to place itWith an impossible way, to which they throw a little little one (the little spine that does not miss) to feel that it is a picture ...: Twisted:

And critics and customers as snobs as they, who talk about the "emotion" that produces them ...: shock:

Emotion?Fear would give me: Evil:

Of course, I applaud to Santi Santamaría, of all, all.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 8:08 a.m.

Ratessssssss

How about?

Mari, I'm glad to see you here, I hope the situation stabilizes, take care!

Paz, I hope you will be better today?

Anuski, pretty, I'm fine, thanks (yes, for many "wings" that puts me, or horseback riding, neither pilot planes nor I make somersaults or anything ... in these days ,;)).A BESIN !!

mamidejuannnnn ... where are you ???, health

Pumbaaaaa, you are studying?

Anyway, come, I give a little spring ita for the patio and I continue

Greetings to all/you !!

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 10:25 a.m.

Goodssssssss!Today I'm a little disconnected and it is a few days ago that I walk a little pachucha with dizziness and morning vomiting, headache and discomfort, so I have gone to the doctor and says it is from the cervical, in short, that some have sent me somePills that have me attentaíta.

Well, then I read you more calm.Kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 10:52 a.m.

hahaha totally agree with you, next to a good paella or potato omelet

Kalua take care of yourself and if you don't feel like working because you don't work ...: oops: right ?????hahaha.....

kisses

DiabetesForo
05/21/2008 11:24 a.m.

Kalua, I hope you recover soon.

Alea, agree with you too ... If you are going to eat one of those restaurants, you better have eaten at home ... because you hungry you are, fixed.

Anuski, I leave you a ask in bombs.

Kisses to all.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/21/2008 12:47 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.