{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night!!!!

Today from Sophocon: Noe after eating at noon 62, rightly woke up badly from the nap.And the other Safocón: I am linked with the rent, deductions, reductions and everything that is subtracting has disappeared.Shit in tó !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, good night, that tomorrow will be another day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/13/2008 4:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have read something on the Internet that has made me excite, I share it with you:

As God chooses the mother of a child with diabetes

By Erma Bombeck

Many mothers become mothers by accident, others, because they decide, a few by pressure from society and a few for habit.Have you ever wondered how children's mothers with diabetes are chosen?
Somehow imagine God floating above the earth, selecting his instruments with great care and meditation.
While observing, he instructed his angels to take note in a giant manuscript:

“Beth Armstrong, a son.San Mateo "
“Forrest, Margarita, a daughter.Santa Cecilia "
“Rutledge, Carrie, twins.San Gerardo "

Finally, he passes a name to one of the angels and smiles, "she gives a child with diabetes"

The angel seems strange."Why does God?, It seems so happy !!... "

“Exactly,“ God smiles, “I could give a child with diabetes to a mother who doesn't know how to laugh?
That would be cruel. ”

"But, ... will she have enough patience?" Asks the angel.

“I don't want it to have too much patience, or will drown in a sea of ​​anguish and despair.Once the scare and resentment passes, it will take it well.I was looking at her today.She has that feeling of trust and independence that is so weird and so necessary in a mother.You will see, the child I am going to give him has his own world.She has to do so to live in hers.And that will not be easy. "

"But Lord, it seems to me that he doesn't even believe in you."

God smiles.“It doesn't matter, I can fix that.She is perfect, has just the necessary amount of selfishness. ”

The angel is surprised."Selfishness?Is that a virtue? "

God moves his head.“If you can't separate from the child from time to time, you will never survive.Yes, here is the woman to whom I will bless the closest to perfection.She doesn't realize yet, but they will envy her.I will let it clearly see the things that I see ... ignorance, cruelty, damage, and I will allow you to grow above them.It will never be alone.I will be by her side every minute of every day of her life, because she will be doing my job just like if she were here by my side. "

"And what about his patron saint?" Asks the Angel, with his pen prepared.

God smiles."It will suffice with a mirror."

DiabetesForo
05/13/2008 5:05 p.m.

Very nice the story Marcita, I liked it a lot.

Well here I am again, I returned yesterday from the parties with the gut like a hard tabor, my mother what I have walked ... and what has rained us, the saint did not save until the total Sunday that the Fiestas Lo Program LoThey changed and it was a mess, I hope that for next year I can suibir in the walk to Matthew on Saturday, that this time is not repeated.

I have been in the emergency department today, nothing happens to us but since tomorrow I have an appointment with in Toco and they give me the entrance papers and the echo in La Paz I did not have it until the end of the week it has occurred to me to go through Sanitas, who, whoFor something I will have to serve me.
Emergencia's anger conclusion because that was not an urgency, I have already told him that I knew it but that in the private one there is also no way that they serve me: X, the echo has done to me and it is in podic presentation, it has one foot in theCHANNEL OF THE THE OTHER OUT NAME THAT WANTES, AND WEIGHTS 3,300: OOPS :.
For the rest he has told me that he is great, not without adding - that does not take away so that at any time he dies - my husband has already told him that we already had experience and also very present, it is to kill them, a cursito of psychology does notIt would come badly.

Well and tomorrow I hope to know the date, I will tell you.

By the way the syllastone is very expensive, before an countertop for the kitchen that such a tombstone could at least enjoy it.

Kisses to all.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/13/2008 5:20 p.m.

Good evening Murasaky.

I also went to La Paz to have Angel, but that is already a little away, that did try me fantastic I hope you do the same to you.

Psychology?: Shock: ... I can't believe that they tell you that .....: Twisted: Kill them is little and fast: Evil: .... I opened that looking for other forms ....: Idea:

Quiet that at most if you have the very hard gut, you can advance a few days.

Rest a lot.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/13/2008 5:35 p.m.

Send noses with the psychologist.No case, Murasaki.That the "lottery" touches you is weird, but that it touches you twice is almost impossible, especially because with the background they will already go with a thousand care.That happened to a acquaintance of mine.The first girl was died at birth, and they have two other precious.Courage, everything will go well.

Marcita, the story already knew him.It's pretty, but I'm afraid that not all diabetics are the same, not all mothers either.Anyway, I do not want to make the story, which I already know that sometimes I am a bit etching: oops:

Maria, to see if Jessica is passenger and has no more climb.

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
05/13/2008 5:49 p.m.

Very good

I have been missing because I am with an otitis that has me stunned but it already seems that the infection is going down, and on top of the work rhythm up and upload, total that I am made a trap, they will already come better time.

Murasaki daughter Your experience with doctors cannot be more disastrous, that little tact is really people.Come, do not think that everything is going to go out perfect, Matthew is a champion already wears it the first weeks, within nothing you have it with you.Good luck beautiful and tell the date when they tell you.

Marcita that story I also read it for a long time, it is very nice but damn the grace that they have chosen me: ((Em end is what touches us and there is no other. By the way I have not started with rent I always say that I am going toDo soon and in the end almost the last day and the worst thing is that I do the family, UF.

Maria I hope Jessica is better, they are the nerves or that she is incubating something, whatever she is to be passed and established soon.

How beautiful how are you?The results of my children's analysis do not know until May 30, there is less.Do not be overwhelmed by the percentiles that this does not mean, in addition the premature ones always walk below, until they turn 2 years or so do not match.

Well kisses for everyone that as always worsen too much.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/13/2008 6:08 p.m.

Good morning.

Another morning that is presented without a sun: (I need the heat now!

I do not feel like doing anything and today I have no help.: (((

Huyyyyy .... With what bad news one breakfasts ....: Twisted:

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 3:54 a.m.

Good morning.........

Well, if peace, there are days that would not be better to put the radio in the morning: ((but I am the first thing I do as soon as I wake up and when they wake you up at the blow of an attack because the truth already leaves me badly and verybad milk .... in short ...

You have a good day ....... Kisses ......

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 4:39 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!
Here it also dawns cloudy and Noe again with low glycemias, it has three days in a row with 54 and lies with more than 200, last night 280.
Murasaki, it is true that some doctor deserves that they leave his face, but do not listen, your little one will be smiling very soon.
Mani, improvement of otitis, that is a pain to go crazy.
To all, good day.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 5:18 a.m.

Nosdias, well, after day and a half without going down from 200, I started a racing streak ...

Murasaky, no case, you, that there will be no problem.
Mani, what happens to you ...
Maria, that you will improve you.
Marcita, how beautiful ...

Today only the m, talego.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/14/2008 5:56 a.m.

hello!!!
Prado and Paz I have also seen the news today and that bad body ... between the attack and the Coslada polis ... better not to find out anything 8)

Marcita, let's see that you do not get so much at night to Noe, because lowering the slow the same then the upper day is moving a lot in the afternoon?Maybe it's passenger and he corrects alone. I liked the story, but damn the grace that "chooses you."

Murasaki, I'm glad that everything goes well, although there are always those who spoil the good news, what date they have given you, that Matthew is with one foot outside ...;)

Mani, you are malita daughter ... ears pain I don't want to think about it, improvement !!!I thought they had already given them the results of the children.
I am regular, it is that I drowned in a glass of water: oops: on topI had almost 38 to breakfast ... so he now takes her to the pediatrician to see what he says.Poorceita !!!And here, you want to go home.

Well I leave you because today I can't think of anything else ... chaito !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/14/2008 5:58 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Anika, ´Mari, where are you not seen here ????Come, encourage you.
Let's see if I remember everything, that as I do not make chop, or flowers !!!!
Maria to see if you improve, and see if Jesus stabilizes again ..... family between anxiety for nerves and eats more than normal ????You will tell us.
Alea, how good the ophthalmologist .... I'm glad!
Murasaki .... no comments ... there are characters that should be hanging from a pine ... the ready of the balls !!!! .... Enjoy how little you have left, that the first days in additionWonderful are exhausting .... a kiss.
Marcita, do you control at midnight?at 3 or 4? What figures do you have?I also had that problem for a while.If it went slowly, it was put in the clouds and if I kept it all night as a donkey.He had to feed him at 3 .... he solved it with yogurts, nor woke up.It gave 1 or 2 yogurts of whole milk, without sugar but sweetened.Thus it endured until the morning without risk of a major descent ..... maintain low values ​​in children (even if it is not considerable hypo) is advisable ... Anyway, what cross !!!Cheer up.
Anuski, comes woman, who gives the children for anything they give them a fever, even to grow ... and if she is with her mouth, I no longer want to tell you ... do not get overwhelmed, that also being with the grandmother will be toThe thousand wonders ... kisses.You tell us.
Mani, otitis .... joooo, mothers should not get bad ever .... Let's see if he sends soon ...
I have left things, sure .... then I reread and keep answering.
Kisses and good day for everyone
Ah, yes, I look at the attack, that we have not put news ... This of having the husband at home is what he has, that we entertain ourselves with na..ajajajajaja ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/14/2008 6:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hala, what Velia said, hahahaha.As you can ...
If I have to qualify the attack I will not have enough tacos, so I just think about them, and do not see what I think of "those."

As I have not done cool, because you improve those you walk pachuchillas.

I am a quieter tad since yesterday he told us "Popotitos" (forgiveness, Celia's ophthalmologist, is that it is very skinny) that there was no trace of retinopathy and that the view was perfect.It seems that the organism resists more than we feared.Let's see if I get it to focus before the thing changes.

Well, I'm going to buy.I see you later.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 7:21 a.m.

Hello again...
I am already calmer, he has told him that in principle it is only a viral, apiretal and serum process, if worsen and the fever is maintained or uploads that we take it again.Grandma takes care of her very well.

Alea I'm glad that Celia's view is perfect.Let's see if with this she motivates and takes care of a little more.

Beky, I'm here ... :)) I see that Noa has "bad thumbs" ... but give him time, the same if he is starting with his teeth even though nothing is seen, the gums can hurt ... a littleof one thing and another of another ... Rabietillas !!!!From a percentile I see that there is plenty of, so although one day nothing will happen to him.Let's see how Nayah ... Tell us.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/14/2008 7:35 a.m.

..... Well, I'm glad the good news of Iciar and Celia and that those who are malitos are improved, but this time does not help .....:-/

kisses....

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 8 a.m.

Hello everyone !!

I have finally decided to write on the route, I read you every day, but I did not dare to write because as you have all known you, I gave me a little thing ... I also thought the same as peace, that this thread was only for thethat you live in certain places.

We already know each other, but those who still don't know you I hope you meet you and establish a beautiful friendship.I love the good vibes you all have: d.

Many kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/14/2008 9:53 a.m.

Ratessssssss

Mari.gar, then you have done very well, welcome to the route !!
Anuski, I hope that Iciar recovers prompt, she was little girl !!

Well today I haven't seen or heard the news yet, I will update as soon as I can, but because of what you say they should not be good: (((

Mani, take care of yourself, and you know: what you can do today leave it for tomorrow;)

Murasaki ... yours with medical staff is to hallucinate no more ... Anyway ...

Mmm, I am still trying to digest the poetry of the mamma and sincerely I do not see myself capable of facing a new text with another message so complicated but this does not mean that I am happy for the mothers who get excited and feel comforted

Anyway, I'm leaving, I have the barracks upside down

Greetings for all

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 11:02 a.m.

.... Mari. Welcome to the route, we are here everywhere even if it is called that ...

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 11:30 a.m.

Good afternoon, all good to say something for me I say it because my gut hurts a lot. The breeding is still notIt has but at the time of the snack almost 400 something is there, Marcita today I am very sensitive and what I read has made me almost cry because it is very nice what is written good that a very big kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 1:02 p.m.

Maria, what happens to you in the gut?Go to the doctor, to see if you are going to have appendicitis or something.What better.

Mari.gar, that the route belongs to everyone.It is called that because who started we were from those sites, but it was expanding and that is great.

Well, I leave you, I have invited to dinner.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 2:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.