{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaas!

Anuski, the explanation they gave us for NOE is that it still has pancreatic reserves that are sultured at night, due to the amount of hormones and metabolic processes that occur when we sleep.Go know .... He also told me that my little "was very rare."I am glad that Iciar is little, you will see how in a couple of days, no trace.

Velia, we do the morning controls, although not all the nights and has values ​​between 160-180 so I do not give anything, unless you wake up asking to eat, like last night, and it has still risen with 54.

Alea, I'm glad Celia's retinopathy, it's great, sure she is very proud of herself.

Maria, Noe also has seasons of being high or low, but does not always mean that something is incubated, they are gusts.

Today my luxury jellyle, its controls, has eaten great, has slept nap !!!!!!Finally, so it is in a very good mood, I will enjoy it until I lie down.

Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 4:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night to everyone, I spend greeting you and then I read that I have a lot of backward and has only given me time at a fast glance.

Marcita Didn't you have removed the lighting of the night or scheme you have put it again?, Of rare nothing that the children are like this and they insus them too.

Alea congratulations on Celia's revision that rests when you leave and tell you that well: d.

Mani take care of that otitis with what hurts :(.

Anuski do not overwhelm my mother always says that "children are the flower of wonder" :)) :)) What will that:-/?According to her scheme they cure right away, you will see how tomorrow is fine, that's what she always tells me to see if her optimism is hit: p.

Maria are the same are the belly pain, take care of yourself.

Murasaki A Pictures I have stayed, and those of Sanitas are not those of the advertising of TV that have psychologists service, because come on a staff that have little.
Nothing or case, if you notice the hard belly may be contractions, at the end of pregnancy I noticed it at times and did not know that they were that, but nothing that as Anuski says if it is already with one foot was literally:)), and what chubby is well since well.Surely everything will be phenomenal your quiet.

Kalua here I "burn than the stick of a churrero" as they say here, I do not give or sheet, I am granted little, this will be the age, and already thinking about the summer holidays: twisted: I'm also aware ofThe opposition to university assistants who do not have an exam date yet and give me that they will be in July for humping the holidays.In short, I don't know if I will throw my towel and look for a work in mine, even with the business schedule that is what throws me back or throwing this with this, scheme who gets mad to my do optics, with the racing withOppositions that are so beautiful and with better schedule: x: x: x.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/14/2008 6:06 p.m.

Thank you for your desire for improvement, I'm already better but I still continue with the heartbeat and that mischief and Kalua today I have listened to you, I took the afternoon more calmly, I did not want to work so that tomorrow it will beAnother day.

Anuski to see if Iciar's is nothing, when they are small it gives them a fever for many things.

Maria take care of those pain and if they continue to go to the doctor.

Well I have to leave, that you have a good night.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/14/2008 6:15 p.m.

Good morning ...... jolin how much you have written: D .... I no longer remember anything I read ..... hahaha ...... Welcome Pumba !!!!!!!!!

Here it keeps raining: shock: ... I already want to see the sun two days in a row ......

You have a good day ........ Kisses

HAPPY DAY VELIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 4:31 a.m.

hello!!!!I do not say good morning because a day ago and it rains ... all night raining without stopping, I know in good ink since Iciar woke up at 4 hungry: shock: :))

Prado, in the afternoon I will see you ...;)

Thanks to all, Mani, Pumba, Marcita, Kalua, Prado, Velia ... for encouraging me with iciar, I had never been to fever ... And the fever scares me a lot, but it is better ... even withfever does not stop, ... eat less ... and vomits from time to time ... but as you say to see if in a couple of days it is better.
This weekend are the holidays in my town, but there are rainy ... Let's see if we see the sun one day, and to Iciar see the fair and music ... :))

Mani, how are you?The ears are still bothering you ... Jolin, working so has to be very annoying, you do well to take it more calmly.

Pumba, Hello !!!!You have us abandoned ehhhh, if it's about studying we forgive you :)) But nothing to throw in the towel, already getting ... until the end.Oppositions are a few, your test.

Maria, that you get better and the girl who improves her glycemia.

Murasaki, what do you tell us?We already know date?

Have a nice day!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/15/2008 5:14 a.m.

Nosdias, Congratulations Velia !!!!!!... Ah, well, I better give them to myself who is just behind the calls.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/15/2008 5:47 a.m.

Goodssssssss

Anuski, the Pueblínnnn Festivities, how good, by the country where you are ???, Bestines for you and to iciar

Ciao Pumba, I'm glad to read you :) ... joooooo, who live without living in you, I see already:-/ ... Hey and why I don't try to think about that bullfighter schedule every time you be disconcentrated ...Let's see if so, in short, I think the same as anuski as much peel with the towel, make it, pishize it ... but do not throw it !!

Mani, well done;) ..... Let's see if you are better this morning

Velia Congratulations !!

Bekyyyyy (what do I do not get used to, what isn't it) ... won't you be ironing eh ???

Well route to spend a good day !!::

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 5:57 a.m.

Good morning.

"Congratulations Velia" I have arrived just in time

Please tell me how the little one of Kris schem could not be updated.

Very nice marcita what you have written from the moms I hope we were special because this of being mom is very complicoo.

Today I am cloudy, but scheme when putting the TV and watching the funeral scheme I want to cry, I'm sorry today is not my day.

Mari the route has always been a very good place where to enter always welcomes you and there is very good people and good atmosphere, I wanted to put a link on the old route to close the thread as it deserved, but when I arrived they had already closed it in badway, there are times that you don't know what to say but what Mandela says about Ubuntu I think defines what the route is.
Link

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 6:13 a.m.

Kalua had not read you, I think you are right to be patient;I am flying to school to measure the little one before he goes out to the patio;that the uncle insists that he does not, that everyone looks at him :(, (imagine if I go, but still: What head of mine my God); by the way since I have put the link with Ubuntu the Windows has beenMosqueado and the computer writes as he wants: Shock: He will have learned that I want to change it to Ubuntu :)).

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 6:25 a.m.

Pumba, the last thing about Kris is that the baby was gaining weight, breathing alone, drinking breast milk and toward ... phenomenal come on, but I have to call her to see how they are.The only "bad" is that the hospital has disagreements one hour from home to go daily, but well to see if "soon" they give it to Casita.

I am the same as you, if I were at home watching TV would be as a soul in sorrow, it is superior to me.

Your little one claims, to see if he soon changes his mind and he makes them contolos ... sure they are already accustomed to seeing him right?But I was the same, I did not do it according to what sites for "shame" that they saw me, now I do the same where I have to do it and in front of whom.

Kalua, I live in Ponferrada as Prado, but my town is about 14 km, it is very small.

Velia, is your birthday ????Congratulations beautiful !!!!! I didn't know:-/

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/15/2008 7:37 a.m.

Pumba what more interesting video !!, careful with Windows that is very resentment.

May your champion get ... will already grow!

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 7:53 a.m.

Good morning.

Joooo ,: Shock: how much you give to the key, spend a moment and I'm leaving again.Later I read you and find out.

Velia Congratulations !!!!!

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 8:39 a.m.

Hello everyone!Pumba, we do take off the lesson of the night, I only put 7 units.In the morning, but still lowers him a lot at night.

Mani and the other Pochitas, to follow the improvement.

Velia, congratulations !!!!!!!!:)) That you have a special day.

I am fatal today.I have had "Campal War" with some member of my husband's family and you don't know what I had to hear.When I have stayed alone I have started crying like a hysteric and I still continue with the mucus hanging ... how cruel people are.Well, I have no mood, to see if at night ...

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 8:47 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was going to greet you.

Velia, I have seen that someone congratulates you, I don't have time to read ... but congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!:)), I promise I will read it.

A kiss for all !!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
05/15/2008 10:36 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Very good.

Velia, congratulations.I guess it's your birthday, because pregnant ... that noooooo, which is a joke :))

Ubuntu, how magnificent utopia, but for me, if you want the route you can call Ubuntu:-/

Pumba, to see if the controls are decided and done alone.You have to see how different the kids are.Celia made them alone from the beginning.The problem in school is that he gave controls to all his classmates.And still do it from time to time.Luckily it always has an abundant collection of new lancets :?

Marcita, a lot of courage and do not let anyone overwhelm you.Sometimes you have to plant the genius on the table and say here I am.A kiss, pretty.

Anuski, if you talk to Kris, give him a hug and tell him that we are glad to know that his little one is a fighter and he wins battle after battle.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 11:12 a.m.

good to all .... finally a little light on my way ...
HEMO 6.6 (Yuhu !!! the previous 6,7 ... always on the same line, which are good news, and more after this stress stress in my life) .... Nothing thyroid, nothingOf anemia, the tumor markers a little high (but they are always like this ...) ... and those are my good news .... that in the eyes of any healthy person, rather it would be the opposite, but in short,With that little we settle !!!!!!!!!!
I have been reading you and I do not remember who has written about how God chooses the mother of a diabetic child ... fuck, what cry has entered me ... very beautiful, thank you for hanging it .....
A kiss to all, let's see if I start hooking a little more that I have lost your thread .... What do you speak that you do not stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
05/15/2008 11:37 a.m.

Hello good!!!A according to greet you .... Thank you very much for the congratulations, we are in the desktop that the family has come to eat ... tomorrow I read you quietly.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2008 12:45 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, the first to congratulate Velia pretty a kiss and a hug, well today I get better lifted in the gut and Jessica has better the azuquir we also thrive, here a water trunk that goes bad.Better or still continues, Marcita is worth once again putting the red face to be trampled as they want, kaula as you go I hope Juan Luis is already Thursday you have it sucked, well that I do not mess more than for everyone a kissAnd a hug

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 1:18 p.m.

Anuski that joy that the little one is so good, send a kiss that champion.
Encourage and others send them to the m ...... that some help but hunch if they know, do not goat you do not give them that pleasure.

Alea to change the name to the route not to mention that he already has a hearth.But do not tell me that that is not the routero spirit.

Up the free software down the Windows Viva Ubuntu ,: Oops: How bad I am, so much giving the head cannot be good:-/.

My little one is measured alone, in the school he has sometimes done it in front of everyone, I have gone a lot of times, and his compis have it more than assumed, rather boring I would say, but lately when I tell him, he says that he isForget, and today he said that I could not because everyone would look at him (I think it is a pulse to handle us: Evil :), total that I no longer knew whether to climb humalog or lower the 2 mid -morning cookies and fed up with almost 200 before theLunch I have gone and well, the cookies are well insu, we will leave the juice and remove a cookie and then another, and as soon as the heat will:-/.

Anika congratulations on that hemoooo congratulations and for those results of course that yes.

Maria that good that it hurts less and that Jessica is controlling.

A kiss for all of good night, I am leaving that the 2 alarms have just jumped so that I do not forget to put the lantus and I still have 2 ahhhggggG: Mrgreen :.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 3:04 p.m.

: X I still have no date, mmm, how Caesare will be, they have to look for a day between May 28 and June 4, they are supposed to tell me this Wednesday.The poor man took a disgust when he saw the echo ... She wantedcaesarean section until the epidural is passed by nothing, :(.

My doctor knew the one who attended me and asked me how with him, I told him the story he laughed, because I told him enough guasa he told me that he had a slightly special character but that he would talk to him, total that I am calmWith some hypoglycemia the sea of ​​rare, I suspect that it is because the placenta is already aging this Nancho I have had a fatal, I put on 38 I went back to 77 I went back to sleep and at the hour and a half I was in 50 juice as the hormones are.:-/

Congratulations Velia !!I hope you have given you a lot of things.

And these children ... Let's see if time is sought and they are singing.

Anika, great about your analysis.

Well, Kris is great.

Well I'm going to prepare dinner we are already hungry.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/15/2008 3:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.