{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea would already have to be interesting the book ... until 5: Shock:

Surely you ended the library: D

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 3:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alea, your thing is merit, when I go to bed, I go behind, I have a "child" schedule and if we stay to see a movie, I never see the end ....

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 4:26 p.m.

Good morning.

I with a Monday face .... We continue with the very high glycemia and I encourage you by throwing down .... I don't know what to be handle with the boy .... even he is worried ....

Having such the day, today they have class until 3.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 3:53 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Ohhhh, I wrote a message and it has been lost ... snif
Have a good day.Kisses.snif

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/19/2008 4:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... I also with a Monday face: shock:, although very rested, this weekend has been very quiet, yesterday a day of dogs and I did not leave home nothing more than for the newspaper and run ........
Pumbba daughter thanks for the compliment;) But many years ago I stopped being young, at least officially hahahaha that I feel very young ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhLittle by little ..... to me to walk already knows me little except if I go to the mountain .....
Velia how the move ???????????You are some experts already ...

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 4:25 a.m.

good morning!!!
I half asleep ... The weekend has been exhausting, although yesterday we picked us up soon, but today it has cost to get up.
The parties well, although yesterday spoiled a little.

When I wake up I return: Shock :.
Good week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/19/2008 4:34 a.m.

Good morning from Luneeeeeeeeeees!

I still with the Legaña stuck and that I have three nights without hitting, tonight Noe well, I used it with 233 and has slept luxuryly, but I revealed myself circling my head and I am awake from the two, here I continueWith the pajamas put.Anyway, it's time to start the day.: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 4:58 a.m.

Good Diaaaaaaas !!!!!!!I do not have much time and I have not been able to read, just send you a kiss to all and a very special one for Velia, Juanlu and Dana that you are sympathetic, I felt very comfortable with you, we must repeat, that I now have a pending visit;) And ... what to say of Angela ... for something the ido thing, hehe!That all diabetics are very handsome and the glasses have my girl, hehe;)

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
05/19/2008 5:06 a.m.

Good morning everyone is Monday and some do not like it on Monday I do not care because every day they are the same for me. My gut already bothers me something but well the breeding is well giving it down that I do not understand why but well MarcitaWhat are you happening and we are obsessed with the children but it is so and there are no more turns than to give everything I will change with time because I have prayed thanks to God I breathe a little with Jessica because before it was orror with her but hey, well,A kiss for all and a hug, ale like Celia better or the aunt continues in her thirteen kiss

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 7:08 a.m.

Good afternoon !!

Today Luuunnness ..., that little I like!, On the day of zafarrancho at home, that after the end of girl and big boy (daddy) ... do not see how they leave it !, And so that I like lessEven on Monday it is cloudy, drizzling and for the ainhoa ​​auction it has risen today with 309: Evil: and at the time of food at 76: ((, we will see how we finish the day ...

Alea my mother is from Coria, Cáceres and my father is from Cádiz.We usually go to spend by Cádiz, I love everything from there, people, their way of seeing life, its beaches .... Although my mother's people also like it, I have not visited it for years.Where are you from?

Marcita goes nochecitas that you pass!Having if everything is normalized and you can rest and your little one.

PEACE MAKE MAP!that you will see how it is just a bad streak and will soon stabilize.Come up !!, you do the best you can !!!By the way, it is mightry of the Muela of the trial.

Beky, I'm impatient for you to tell me how the end of .... !!!!

To all, that you have a good day !!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/19/2008 10:18 a.m.

Mari.gar, I am from Cáceres, but I live in Llanes, Asturias.I also lived in Catalonia, in Gerona, that's why I asked you :))

María, Celia is still in her line.Today he called me his teacher of gymnastics and told me that Celia is something like an "conscientious objector" with gymnastics.Come on, he refuses to do it.I don't know what I'm going to do with her.I have punished her without a computer, without leaving, without tele ... and she is sleeping the nap, so pancha: twisted: I'm glad Jessica goes better and that you too.

As the thing continues like this, any day they take me out on TV for getting up to a bell tower to give chillíos dressed in a lizard, or something.

Paz, do not hurry, that the boys are less complicated: shock:

Ali, you need to meet Nati, who is the cane: P

Prado, so you left only for the newspaper and running.And it will seem little.I do not run even if they persecute me, that running is cowards :)) :)) :))

Well, Saudin to all

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 11:59 a.m.

Nosdias ... I say afternoons, I've been superlified all morning with the work.Supercomplete Finde, with a visit included from Ali22 ... that good, and that agusto, to see if there is luck with your kid ... Paz-Angel, quiet, that this is newspaper, you know, day yes ... and dayAlso ... At this point our friend will demoralize us, go already !!!!!
I have spent on Tuesday, because of going to Madrid ... I am inspired, I'm tired today ... I am also without chop and I no longer remember more ... Alea, Alea, Alea, Alea,Then we call you, think about something fun to tell.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/19/2008 1:06 p.m.

Hahahaha Alea, for me that is to leave little, lately I do not stop much at home on weekends, at least this week I started more rested ...;)

Kaluaaaaaaa where have you gotten today ????????And the forum boy is also missing .... hehe ... how bad are on Mondays ....: Shock:

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 1:07 p.m.

Marigar thank you very much, I finish arriving and what nerves that I have happened ... now I have the anesthesia and nothing hurts but I have already loaded half a pharmacy, in case the flies ...

Juan Luis, encouragement that in Madrid spends the week flying, it will also do good time, or at least I have heard in time.

Alea you have to believe when I tell you what happened today.: Shock: Angel arrives at 3 today of the insti and starts eating, in this that the phone rings but when I arrive the fax has already jumped.Back to the kitchen_ Angel: What was it of the insti?_And no, why?._El: No, not for anything.And as I know the good I have made him sing._No, he tells me that I have told the educa that I was going to call you to tell you that I don't want to do physical education.: X .. Arggg I no longer know what to do with this my son says that he does not want to do a dance that is what touches these days.Mother !: Oops: I have told this woman when I call me, that I imagine my son answering her and telling her that he happens, ... with how big head ...

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 3:53 p.m.

Good and fresh nights !!!!!!!!Go with teenagers, you have revolts and you do deserve a monument to patience, surely they are stages, I say, I still have a bit far away.

Prado, I, as a Alea,, I am not running, the only bike and walk, yes, the static bike to see how my jelly be I redeco my room with its fingertips ... tomorrow brush and bleach.

Juan Luis, that you do well in the Madriles.

Mari.gar, to see if the tooth lets you have a good night.

To all, kisses and until tomorrow, that today I go to bed before not, it is a saying.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 4:17 p.m.

Very good, I'm already here again, I can't write from work despair because at night I am fed up with a computer, I don't know what can happen because in the exfor if I could.

Well that this weekend I have had the pleasure of meeting Mamidejuan, "Papidejuan" and Juan, Beky and his Maradin and his two princesses.We ate on Saturday between Sun and Rain and Dispoans of glucometers and insulins by there, that laughs.

Mamidejuan and her husband are soles, super -attack and affectionate, and Juan is Guapiiiiismo.My lost stress beky, without stopping a minute between one girl and another, her husband and mine more relaxed playing with the boys and princesses, oh, please, please as a prettier.Nayah very formal, very tall, with beautiful eyes and mocks to eat them and the girl Noa is a chocoTranquilita playing with your elephant.Well it is also that Papidejuan has a very good hand with the children and had it Bobita.My children and Nayah made very good crumbs although sometimes they fought for the tractors.:))

We spent a very good day, and Nico saw how other children were punctured that I had never seen it, pity that we are all so far because it is a very good experience for them.

Tomorrow I read you more slowly than today is late.

A kiss.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/19/2008 6:21 p.m.

Good morning,

For saying something because the mouth ...: ((, thank you here I am with a key ...

Well at least it seems that it will make us good, I'm rain ...

I'm going to do something ... Not much not to get tired:-/

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 3:47 a.m.

Good morning ........ Peace take care of yourself and today you have good apology to do nothing hehehe ..... so to rest ...;)
Here also we are going to have a sunny day and it is appreciated because we have been for more than a month to rain .....

It seems that this weekend was that of the Meetings of People of the Forum, how good, it is very excited to know each other in person, put faces to the nicks ...... I already had the opportunity to meet Velia, Juan Luis andAngela and Kalua and her family and made me a lot of illusion, Anuski and I are from Ponfe we ​​both met for the forum .... hehehehe ......

Have a good day ..... kisses ..

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 4:28 a.m.

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!

Paz, take care of that tooth and let yourself pamper.

How good to know each other and that the kids live the experience of seeing that they are not only those who have to do controls and puncture ...

Here the day cloudy and threat rain, so as not to vary.Today I have heavy noe and I missed half a kilo, I don't know why.

Well, kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 5:22 a.m.

Good

Paisana yesterday I had the pleasure: Twisted: to be all the holy day Pachucha, things of women, and with the minimum forces and forces of doing only the absolutely necessary, in short, what today I am fine, I believe:-/

Keep raining, since Thursday or Friday, that I no longer remember and .... Reframe, in general, go, that this morning I have denied more than three times my dear waiter always, the fact in this case,Important, that I am rather Spanish ... hehehe, to see if tomorrow or last I can recover my nationality ... a tapancico in the mouth no ??

Paz, QUFFF TALFF VASFFF today ?? ... :)

I'm glad you had a good time in the kedada !!

Anyway, I continue that today I go from Boli, see you ... what do you all have a good day ok !!

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 5:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.